Public Safety is enherited and depend...
The Insider

Concord, MA

#21 Dec 10, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
This lying and omitting of exculpatory evidence by officers is seriously hurting their credibility. This is a fact.
This fact seriously negatively affects law enforcement efforts. It puts other officers and citizens in harms way. The trust of the police from a community is essential.
If you take ten criminals and ten officers in a room and request for them to take a lie detector tests; all ten criminals will take it but only one officer will take it and there will be terms.
This is exactly why OJ Simpson was found not-guilty. Professional, law abiding police will tell you that this is a fact. It hurts their legitimate efforts!
Now in todays' paper the city council voted against merit over seniority and Starr honestly feels that it has been tragic that it hasn't been already in place. In essence they now have passed a bylaw that gives less qualified officers promotions over merit and professional grading results.So on Starrs way out he has sent the FPD further back away from the building of a sense of community.
Why all of the sudden you are posting this? Your court date must be getting close? Everyone knows OJ was guilty. Lie detector tests are not reliable.

The other side of lie detector tests is a guilty person could pass the test and an innocent person may fail the test. Criminals always take a lie detector because they have nothing to lose if they fail and everything to gain if they pass.

So if they are guilty and passed the lie detector they just got a free pass. Cops have everything to lose unlike most criminals if they fail the test even though they are innocent. So it isn't worth the risk unless you are a criminal.
The Insider

Concord, MA

#22 Dec 10, 2011
Polygraphy has little credibility among scientists. Despite claims of 90-95% validity by polygraph advocates, and 95-100% by businesses providing polygraph services, critics maintain that rather than a "test", the method amounts to an inherently unstandardizable interrogation technique whose accuracy cannot be established.

A 1997 survey of 421 psychologists estimated the test's average accuracy at about 61%, a little better than chance. Critics also argue that even given high estimates of the polygraph's accuracy a significant number of subjects (e.g. 10% given a 90% accuracy) will appear to be lying, and would unfairly suffer the consequences of "failing" the polygraph.

In the 1998 Supreme Court case, United States v. Scheffer, the majority stated that "There is simply no consensus that polygraph evidence is reliable" and "Unlike other expert witnesses who testify about factual matters outside the jurors' knowledge, such as the analysis of fingerprints, ballistics, or DNA found at a crime scene, a polygraph expert can supply the jury only with another opinion..."

Also, in 2005 the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals stated that “polygraphy did not enjoy general acceptance from the scientific community”.

The test may be vulnerable to being conducted in an interrogation-like fashion. This kind of interrogation style would elicit a nervous response from innocent and guilty suspects alike. There are several other ways of administrating the questions.

So Lynch you are not looking at the test from the other side. You have charges against you so the test may benefit you if you pass. But you need to place yourself in the officer's position. Why take a test if you could lose everything? Passing the test will not get the officer a promotion or a raise. Failing the test could mean disciplinary action and loss of credibility even if he is telling the Truth !

The test is not reliable. It is the same as playing roulette.
The Insider

Concord, MA

#23 Dec 10, 2011
Really Sad wrote:
It's always so apparent when someone has stopped taking their anti-psych meds.
I agree ! I do not understand why Lynch always looks at everything from a criminal perspective? He knows a lie detector test is his only hope.

He doesn't look at anything from a cop's perspective. Why would a cop take a test and possibly lose everything because of a non-reliable test just to put a low life criminal in jail? The cop does not gain anything if he passes. The low life criminal is not worth the risk.

I know Lynch would not take the test if he had the option of not taking the test and being free or taking the test and possibly failing and never seeing his mother again.

If he chose to still take the test then he is a very stupid and selfish man whom only thinks about himself and not about his family or anyone else.
Carlos Jaime Melendez

Ayer, MA

#24 Dec 10, 2011
Really Sad wrote:

"It's always so apparent when someone has stopped taking their anti-psych meds"

True...but all things being equal this clown Lynch has proven to be a viable candidate for mayor of Fitchburg. 80 something votes in the September primary indictes this jerk is a political force to be reckoned with. This guy may just be onto something.

Allz I wants to know from Lynch is the address where I can send my large contribution to his campaign.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#25 Dec 10, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all of the sudden you are posting this? Your court date must be getting close? Everyone knows OJ was guilty. Lie detector tests are not reliable.
The other side of lie detector tests is a guilty person could pass the test and an innocent person may fail the test. Criminals always take a lie detector because they have nothing to lose if they fail and everything to gain if they pass.
So if they are guilty and passed the lie detector they just got a free pass. Cops have everything to lose unlike most criminals if they fail the test even though they are innocent. So it isn't worth the risk unless you are a criminal.
Lynch is well aware that a pathological liar can pass a polygraph test as easily as someone who is telling the truth can fail. He is the very reason why the lie detector test is inadmissible in our court of law!
Bug juice

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Dec 10, 2011
Fire fight Code of ETHICS wrote:
Fire Service Code of Ethics
Purpose:
"To establish broad behavioral guidelines, under which all employees are expected to conduct themselves while working for the fire service. A code of ethics also declares and defines the moral obligations of all members of Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.
Standard:
Florida State Statutes, Chapter 112, Standards of conduct for public officers, employees of agencies, and local government attorneys
Definition:
Ethics is a general term for what is often described as the "science (study) of morality". It also encompasses:
&#56256;&#56510; philosophy, ethical behavior is that which is "good" or "right"
&#56256;&#56510; a set of moral principles or values
&#56256;&#56510; the study of fundamental principles that defines values and determines moral duty and obligation
&#56256;&#56510; system of moral principles, rules and standards of conduct
&#56256;&#56510; study of right and wrong, good and bad, moral judgment, etc.
Ethical Conduct:
&#56256;&#56510; Employees will conduct themselves at all times in such a manner as to create respect for themselves, as public servants, and the jurisdiction they represent.
&#56256;&#56510; Employees will place public interest above individual, group, or special interests and will consider their jobs as an opportunity to serve the citizens. This is especially important as Firefighters have access to knox box keys, citizen homes and citizen possessions. Public trust must be maintained!
&#56256;&#56510; Employees will not discriminate because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, political affiliation, or national ancestry. In his/her job capacity, each employee is to work to prevent and eliminate such discrimination while providing services, assigning work schedules, and in executing all personal actions.
&#56256;&#56510; Employees will not accept any personal gift, favor, service, money, or anything of value from the public that might reasonably tend to influence or might reasonably be inferred to influence the impartial discharge of duties.
&#56256;&#56510; Employees will at all times, when in contact with the public, be fair, courteous, respectful, and impartial. The majority of citizen complaints are not due to inappropriate treatment but rather due to the negative or rude behavior demonstrated by our Firefighters."
What about the inmate code of ethics. I would not dare call you a "con" because that would be an insult to real cons. Your just an ex inmate
Chuck is Camera Shy

Winchendon, MA

#27 Dec 10, 2011
Bug juice wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the inmate code of ethics. I would not dare call you a "con" because that would be an insult to real cons. Your just an ex inmate
Oh you! I'm gonna get you! Dats my brother you be talking about! Take it back!
The Insider

Concord, MA

#28 Dec 10, 2011
Lynch, what are your personal code of ethics? I don't think you are the one that people will be listening to about code of ethics.

Not taking your hat off at a public forum for our flag is not something you just forget to do.

It is an automatic patriotic reaction that does not need to be thought about before hand.

Lynch please get some help. There are new meds that will help your chemistry so you can function in a rational manner.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Dec 11, 2011
Carlos Jaime Melendez wrote:
Really Sad wrote:
"It's always so apparent when someone has stopped taking their anti-psych meds"
True...but all things being equal this clown Lynch has proven to be a viable candidate for mayor of Fitchburg. 80 something votes in the September primary indictes this jerk is a political force to be reckoned with. This guy may just be onto something.
Allz I wants to know from Lynch is the address where I can send my large contribution to his campaign.
Now it sounds like you are iliterate! I spent a total of $600 on my campaign. My oppenents spent 10s of thousands. I didn't knock on one door. mayor Wong had an editorial piece written in the paper a day before. One, let me remind you of she totally flipped on the day after election. In her article she stated no need for extra police in Fitchburg and then the next she spoke of 12 additional officers being added to patrol the streets of Fitchburg.

Solomito went extremely lightly with her. Mayor Wong lost the preliminary. My campaign has now boosted her performance as her home boy/editor of the Sentinel labeled her as the "comeback kid"! This is a political title that she will utilize throughout her life! If I didn't run there would be no title!

I brought substance and forced the conversation on many issues. If I was Solomitos' point man I would of told him to immediately take a position on the fact that under her administration EVERY fee,rate and tax has gone up atleast twice under he administration!

As I had stated, I had totally fabricated charges brought against me as they foolishly attempted to align them up with my past from over 20 yrs ago! I changed police policy within Fitchburg for the better. I exposed the good ole boy network for the corrupt bunch that they are; theyhave money and positions of power that there slimy selves hide behind and abuse! Everyone knows who they are know especially their close associates as they now know what they are really all about!

Their own associates witnessed their corruption first hand, believe it that it put a bad taste in their mouths in reference to these corrupt criminal officials and more is coming!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#30 Dec 11, 2011
The Insider wrote:
Lynch, what are your personal code of ethics? I don't think you are the one that people will be listening to about code of ethics.
Not taking your hat off at a public forum for our flag is not something you just forget to do.
It is an automatic patriotic reaction that does not need to be thought about before hand.
Lynch please get some help. There are new meds that will help your chemistry so you can function in a rational manner.
Look in the mirror! Are you proud? LMAO
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#31 Dec 11, 2011
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch is well aware that a pathological liar can pass a polygraph test as easily as someone who is telling the truth can fail. He is the very reason why the lie detector test is inadmissible in our court of law!
OK so the closest five FPD members to the case will FAIL this test and all the witnesses on my side will pass with flying colors! Ther is also a meter to this test!!

Stamos, I have always taken responsiblity for my own actions,ALWAYS! I have NEVER been accussed of lying, EVER!!! No one has EVER been able to display with any logic that I ever lied!!!

Do you want me to walk you through a couple points? I expressed to the FBI certain names that were mentioned to me during the attack on me. I mentioned certain things that took place. the other side denied 100% of these TRUE facts. These Facts have now been documented within the court! I'd say it looks dam good for me!

I was unjustly framed! This makes those responsible CRIMINALS!! Dirty CRIMINALS!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Dec 11, 2011
The Insider wrote:
Guilty conscience?? You need to resign! You have no dignity! You are a filthy LIAR! It will be proven!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Dec 11, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>You are guilty, period! As I said many times you went looking for trouble and you got it and lost, again. Take rsponsability for your actions, something that you've never done. Police officers are promoted via civil service test, the city council has no power over it.
"I went loking for it"? If I went looking for a fight I wouldn't lose! The courts will decide this case!! I cannot wait!!! They are still after 9 months with holding evidence that they possess! Why??? They have to hand it over!! When I am done they will end up reimbursing the state for their wasted expenses and some!!

The people who which you speak of are SLUGS that worm their way through their corrupt criminal beings that they are! SLUGS! Criminals! COWARDS!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#34 Dec 11, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
What's the case here? One person got in anothers face and started chest bumping him. In response the second party knocked the chest bumper the F out to protect himself. Case closed. If some stranger got in my face and started chest bumping me I would deck them too. What a waste of money.
Chest bumping???? REALLY??? Let me tell you Mr. "got the F knocked out"! I have NEVER brought chest bumping to any brawl! Just check my past! NEVER! CHEST BUMPING??? Actually upon cross he stated "I thought that he was thinking to try and chest bump me and his arm inflated"!! "So, I hit him"."Yeah, I..I..pushed him back with an elbow strike"!

The waste of money besides the funding for your failure of your restaurant is the FRAME job that these individuals are bringing forward which is unjustly costing the tax payer!! I will be found NOT GUILTY!!! And after that I hope that some take my offer of a celebrity type of boxing match where the profits can go to keeping the pool open! This will be a LEGALLY sanctioned bout where after they get their ASS handed to them they will not be able to pick their skirt up and attempt to frame another citizen through their criminal abuse of their authority!! Comprende????
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#35 Dec 11, 2011
Trial will be in a few months from now and I cannot wait!! We will be found Not Guilty!! Do you want to take a wager on this FACT???

I am putting my money on the number of individuals that will justfully lose their jobs due to this debacle/ Fabricated SCAM!!They are criminals!!!

The purpose of the reminder of this oath is what makes the difference between a CRIMINAL civil servant and a Professional Officer and Professional respectful trusted civil servant employee!!!!!

Where do you stand??? It is comical listening to the justifications for breaking this oath!! There are professionals within the FPD and they know who the criminal group of cops are!! They want them gone also!

You feel to understand that Professional, law abiding officers do not want criminal cops beside them; how can they be trusted?? The majority of firefighters and EMTs are professional and will not bend the oath for a ceratin couple.

Imagine if you were a gay, black, hispanic, chinese, poor or any other class of people who is also an EMT or firefighter. Would you feel comfortable with an unethical co-worker beside you?? Same with an officer??

There are literally thousands of very qualified, law abiding, ethical and professional individuals who are in line for their jobs! Out the unethical so these others can join you!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#36 Dec 11, 2011
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so the closest five FPD members to the case will FAIL this test and all the witnesses on my side will pass with flying colors! Ther is also a meter to this test!!
Stamos, I have always taken responsiblity for my own actions,ALWAYS! I have NEVER been accussed of lying, EVER!!! No one has EVER been able to display with any logic that I ever lied!!!
Do you want me to walk you through a couple points? I expressed to the FBI certain names that were mentioned to me during the attack on me. I mentioned certain things that took place. the other side denied 100% of these TRUE facts. These Facts have now been documented within the court! I'd say it looks dam good for me!
I was unjustly framed! This makes those responsible CRIMINALS!! Dirty CRIMINALS!
Lynch, I and many others on here have not only "accused" you of being a LIAR, we have PROVEN YOU A LIAR beyond any doubt.

You ran your political campaign on these anonymous threads Lynch. Your first priority was to clean up all the corruption in the FPD by utilizing some crazy "federal" law (that you refused to name)in an effort to dismantle the so called "corruption" and start over with your own hand picked police force. You even had your Police Chief all picked out. You then stood before a crowd of voters at FSU and LIED claiming you "had no problem" with the FPD and wanted to rearrange the shifts. You are a bald face LIAR LYNCH and you can take that to the bank. And what about that kid in your inner circle who said you told him/her that you killed a mobster who was shaking down your family for money? And remember that "Wench" Lynch who exposed all the dysfunction in your little world? Did she prove you a bald faced liar Lynch when you sat with her before a Judge while under oath and told that Judge you owned your mothers home during a custody dispute? You're a proven liar Lynch and not a very good one at that!

Lynch, refusing to admit you're an X-felon makes you a liar and also makes you someone who refuses to take responsibility. You Lynch, are a PROVEN LIAR!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Dec 11, 2011
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, I and many others on here have not only "accused" you of being a LIAR, we have PROVEN YOU A LIAR beyond any doubt.
You ran your political campaign on these anonymous threads Lynch. Your first priority was to clean up all the corruption in the FPD by utilizing some crazy "federal" law (that you refused to name)in an effort to dismantle the so called "corruption" and start over with your own hand picked police force. You even had your Police Chief all picked out. You then stood before a crowd of voters at FSU and LIED claiming you "had no problem" with the FPD and wanted to rearrange the shifts. You are a bald face LIAR LYNCH and you can take that to the bank. And what about that kid in your inner circle who said you told him/her that you killed a mobster who was shaking down your family for money? And remember that "Wench" Lynch who exposed all the dysfunction in your little world? Did she prove you a bald faced liar Lynch when you sat with her before a Judge while under oath and told that Judge you owned your mothers home during a custody dispute? You're a proven liar Lynch and not a very good one at that!
Lynch, refusing to admit you're an X-felon makes you a liar and also makes you someone who refuses to take responsibility. You Lynch, are a PROVEN LIAR!
I don't know why I bother with you. One, I stated that corruption ran through the FPD and yes I believe that it is smack in the middle and rotting the stomach of the FPD.
In reference to telling some kid in my family or inner circle a lie? Never happened! I never stated any such thing to anyone! And then you mention a "whench"? Never happened!

I have been threatened hundreds of times out here. I have been called many names out here. I have never threatened anyone and never would! I only call names to those who call me names!

There are ignorant people out here and you are one of them!
Chuck is Camera Shy

Winchendon, MA

#38 Dec 12, 2011
Lynch wrote:
Trial will be in a few months from now and I cannot wait!! We will be found Not Guilty!! Do you want to take a wager on this FACT???
I am putting my money on the number of individuals that will justfully lose their jobs due to this debacle/ Fabricated SCAM!!They are criminals!!!
The purpose of the reminder of this oath is what makes the difference between a CRIMINAL civil servant and a Professional Officer and Professional respectful trusted civil servant employee!!!!!
Where do you stand??? It is comical listening to the justifications for breaking this oath!! There are professionals within the FPD and they know who the criminal group of cops are!! They want them gone also!
You feel to understand that Professional, law abiding officers do not want criminal cops beside them; how can they be trusted?? The majority of firefighters and EMTs are professional and will not bend the oath for a ceratin couple.
Imagine if you were a gay, black, hispanic, chinese, poor or any other class of people who is also an EMT or firefighter. Would you feel comfortable with an unethical co-worker beside you?? Same with an officer??
There are literally thousands of very qualified, law abiding, ethical and professional individuals who are in line for their jobs! Out the unethical so these others can join you!
Your post makes me hungry, con-bro!!! Say, where should you and me get us some egg rolls and subgum fried rice these days? Who delivers the fastest and accepts the least tip most gratefully? Also, where the hell did that soul food place next to Cleghorn Cumby's end up? Man! they had some fine soul food! I miss their hush puppies. When I want some fried plantains and a chicken and Spanish rice plate, where should I go? Does El Reina on Water Street cook better than La Familia on Main and Day?

Are there any gay restaurants around? I wants to be equitable. I'm sick of ethnic food. I wants something prepared delicately and artfully.

Stamos, remember Bambi? Where she at? She (he?) was fine! You know where she be, Stamos.

Enquiring minds needs to know, Stamos!
Chucks Case is a Weak One

Marlborough, MA

#39 Dec 12, 2011
Chuck is Camera Shy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes me hungry, con-bro!!! Say, where should you and me get us some egg rolls and subgum fried rice these days? Who delivers the fastest and accepts the least tip most gratefully? Also, where the hell did that soul food place next to Cleghorn Cumby's end up? Man! they had some fine soul food! I miss their hush puppies. When I want some fried plantains and a chicken and Spanish rice plate, where should I go? Does El Reina on Water Street cook better than La Familia on Main and Day?
Are there any gay restaurants around? I wants to be equitable. I'm sick of ethnic food. I wants something prepared delicately and artfully.
Stamos, remember Bambi? Where she at? She (he?) was fine! You know where she be, Stamos.
Enquiring minds needs to know, Stamos!
It is amazing to see how often you work your little homosexual fantasies into your posts. You use them as some sort of ammo in your fight againts me. Certainly, homosexual activety is something that seems to be one your mind each day; throughout the day.

I am sure that many members of the Catholic Church had thoughts that ran similiar to your thoughts. And now, the nation is finding out that homosexual pediphile sport coaches are more common than once feared. The Catholic Church and the large colleges went out of their way to protect the sexual preditors in their ranks. Much like the cops go out of their way to protect the lying and the criminal cop. As they are now saying on all the TV news casts, apparently protecting the institution is more important than peoples lifes at the hands of their criminal members.

Again, no one can deny that YOU are very quick to work your disturbing sexual fantasies into your debates here on F-burg Topix Forum. Your pathetic rants have law enforcment officer written all over them.
The Insider

Concord, MA

#40 Dec 12, 2011
Lynch wrote:
Who said anything about minorities or gays? Are you playing the gay card to win your case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 5 hr Jim 591
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 5 hr Jim 30
Kevin Lynch's explanation for events in Fitchburg (Oct '17) Tue Cardinal O Malley 34
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) Apr 23 Lynch Attourney 360
News Area police departments struggle to cover all d... (Nov '16) Apr 18 Julius 4
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Apr 16 Lynch For Dirigible 133
Sam Squailias Bra Size Apr 15 Lynch Attourney 20

Fitchburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages