Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Mama wrote:
People should keep their insulting comments to them selves until the facts are out.. Im sure it was a tragis accident that has now left 2 familes forever torn apart.. Let these families find there peace during this most difficult time..
Given this guys history and involvement with drugs it's no wonder he's pushing up daisies now. One more EBT using druggie off the streets.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Extra extra heard. Unortuntatly they chopped onthe car,rarer imminent
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Don't go to Hesse bars. You will get out
Help

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Lynch wrote:
Extra extra heard. Unortuntatly they chopped onthe car,rarer imminent
Translate please...
Someone

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Renee wrote:
Rumor rumor the last name is padavano,just a rumor. Not a lawler this time.
Well this rumor is now an arrest
Someone

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Not a rumor at all. It makes me sick to my stomach that someone would cover it up the way he tried. I wonder what's going to happen to his girlfriend. I hope they charge her with something as she had a part to do with this. Again how sick... Over what a bar fight over a girl. I wish the victim's family the best of luck.
Yup

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Anyone know if they are chargeing padavono's girlfriend with anything? I ask because I think she should. She is the reason this happened.
Confused

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Yup wrote:
Anyone know if they are chargeing padavono's girlfriend with anything? I ask because I think she should. She is the reason this happened.
Are you slow or something? Men have been fighting over women since the dawn of time. That doesn't mean you can run someone over with a Jeep. Was she driving or just guilty of being attractive?
Hot sauce

Ware, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

A girl wrote:
Does anyone have any new infomation on this? Any leads, Anyone caught yet? I am just wondering. This was horrible and my heart goes out to the victims family.
Yes, the man in the jeep has been arrested and charged for murder 1 hope he has fun being raped and beaten the police are still looking for the woman that was in the car with him. Some people are so stupid
Hot sauce

Ware, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

What a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Given this guys history and involvement with drugs it's no wonder he's pushing up daisies now. One more EBT using druggie off the streets.
Your absolutely right... Did you know who the guy in the jeep was? Or the man that was hit?
Mama

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

I still think people should wait for BOTH sides of the story (not that any of it is any of our business away) before they pass a jusgement . A father,son, brother, uncle friend lost their life and another father, son, brother, uncle friend lost everything.. Its a sad personal hard time for many and not any of our places to judge or condem. This is simply MY opinion on it theres no right or wrong here, just utter saddness for many .
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Wat was the lawlers involvement
Someone

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

This makes me sick all around, I hope justice will be served. And hopefully they can find the girl that was with him. It makes me sad to know they all had kids and now these kids don't even have there parents. To the guy in the jeep hope it was worth it! Unbelievable and down to right sick... Hopefully they will find her soon, just to think that there is another sick person on the run... Gross..
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Renee wrote:
Wat was the lawlers involvement
lawlers?
Confused

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Yup wrote:
Hey take it easy. In your case guys have been fighting over guys for years. I'm sorry my previous post offended you.
Yup

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Confused wrote:
<quoted text>Hey take it easy. In your case guys have been fighting over guys for years. I'm sorry my previous post offended you.
I am not slow at all. And I know they have been fighting for years over girls and stuff I am far from slow. I was saying how stupid it is to fight and kill someone over a girl. It never has to get to the point of murder. However the guys in this case is finally off the streets and can't hurt anyone. But what makes me scared and nervous is the girl involed in this is on the lose, why isn't she in jail also? Where is she? Do u know what I mean?
Confused

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not slow at all. And I know they have been fighting for years over girls and stuff I am far from slow. I was saying how stupid it is to fight and kill someone over a girl. It never has to get to the point of murder. However the guys in this case is finally off the streets and can't hurt anyone. But what makes me scared and nervous is the girl involed in this is on the lose, why isn't she in jail also? Where is she? Do u know what I mean?
I'm sorry but I don't know enough about the girls involvement to post a valid comment. I can only say that I've been with my wife for twenty years through the good and the bad. Call me old fashioned but I am willing to go to Hell and back for this woman. That's what love is. I see people get divorced and I don't understand it.

Now sure your wife may make you bring her to the outlet malls in New Hampshire on a Saturday and it stinks but that's why they have a food court. Then on Sunday you spend the day with your friends on your boat fishing. Everything in life is a compromise.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Confused wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but I don't know enough about the girls involvement to post a valid comment. I can only say that I've been with my wife for twenty years through the good and the bad. Call me old fashioned but I am willing to go to Hell and back for this woman. That's what love is. I see people get divorced and I don't understand it.
Now sure your wife may make you bring her to the outlet malls in New Hampshire on a Saturday and it stinks but that's why they have a food court. Then on Sunday you spend the day with your friends on your boat fishing. Everything in life is a compromise.
my wife just lays there
Hummmmmmm

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Apr 10

Does anyone know what's going on with this case?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••