First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#1 Aug 4, 2013
I feel bad for the guy who died. I've been to that bar more than once when fishing and here's a tip for the youngsters. Use red power bait and a mealy worm on your hook. Put your lines in and then go over to the bar and you can sit inside have soda or beer and watch your lines. It's a friendly crowd.
Pissed

Boston, MA

#2 Aug 4, 2013
The guy in the Jeep is a Coward! Whatever happened to fighting it out like a man I can't wait till they catch him, and they will! I knew Dave well and he always had enough smarts to walk away. R.I.P. Buddy
Charles Nelson

Concord, MA

#3 Aug 4, 2013
Close these bars down
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Charles Nelson wrote:
Close these bars down
I was in Boston and saw a man get hit and killed in front of the Charles Play house. By the way you think maybe they should close the Play House down too.

What a STUPID Comment Charles Nelson

May God Bless Dave and his Family

RIP DAVE
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Boston and saw a man get hit and killed in front of the Charles Play house. By the way you think maybe they should close the Play House down too.
What a STUPID Comment Charles Nelson
May God Bless Dave and his Family
RIP DAVE
You must be kinda "slow" if you cannot come up with your own name?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Aug 4, 2013
This is just horrible. My prayers go out to this mans family.
Relative

Worcester, MA

#7 Aug 5, 2013
The person who did this is coward. To run someone over becaue of an argument!! What kind of person are you? Did you know that David's mother passed away 2 months ago from cancer? Did you know that you were leaving his children without a father? David was a son, a brother, a newphew, a cousin, an uncle and a good friend to many people. This is the person you killed. I will never forgive you for this.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#8 Aug 5, 2013
I know this comment will probably upset some people. I don't care if you don't like it but when they find the person who did this they should tie him down on the road and run him over.

It's unfortunate but with the legal bullshit today his lawyer will say it was an accident and the murderer will probably just get a fine. It makes me sick the way the courts are today.
A girl

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Aug 5, 2013
This was the most sadest thing I read. I truely hope they find the person who did this and I hope when they do they don't go easy on him or her. That is a terrible thing to do. How can one person live with themselves. My thaughts and heart goes out to the victim family. Sorry we live in a discussing cruel world that people feel killing is the way to go. Sick bastard!!! They will catch this person soon. I know that's not going to bring him back but at least you will get some sort of closure. Again sorry..
yeah

Templeton, MA

#10 Aug 5, 2013
A girl wrote:
This was the most sadest thing I read. I truely hope they find the person who did this and I hope when they do they don't go easy on him or her. That is a terrible thing to do. How can one person live with themselves. My thaughts and heart goes out to the victim family. Sorry we live in a discussing cruel world that people feel killing is the way to go. Sick bastard!!! They will catch this person soon. I know that's not going to bring him back but at least you will get some sort of closure. Again sorry..
He will do a few years and then get out and run for mayor of Fitchburg. That is what these cold blooded killers do.
Charles Nelson

Concord, MA

#11 Aug 5, 2013
Those bars have been a problem since they opened.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Aug 5, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
He will do a few years and then get out and run for mayor of Fitchburg. That is what these cold blooded killers do.
Really Leominster? You need to keep me out of this thread! You really are a trouble maker, huh?

Maybe you cannot help yourself, huh? This makes you more dangerous. Keep posting anonymously, you COWARD!

This incident involved a fight from what they have stated, I am sure they will find the person as there was witnesses. I do not know the facts and neither do you. It could be a murder or a manslaughter, only all involves actually know and I am sure they are investigating.

In the meantime keep your mouth shut! Don't state things about me unless you have the guts to expose who you are but as usual you will not as you run around every thread posting about me.

I will hold you accountable in the courts for attempting to label me as a cold blooded murderer. This is why you don't reveal your identity.

I am coming for you and your little group! Protect your assets because I am coming for them in a lawsuit. MOUTH!
A girl

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Aug 5, 2013
I can't belive that people would fight over this. Really the focus on this thread is about a guy who lost there life not about what this one said about that one. If u to r going to fight maybe you to should start ur own thread. This one is not for that.. This was a tragedy that happened over the weekend. This is about helping the police look for the person who did this not petty b.s. I am sorry I don't know what is going on between u to but not here please this family who is seeing this doesn't need to see bull shit! I am sorry..
A girl

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Does anyone have any new infomation on this? Any leads, Anyone caught yet? I am just wondering. This was horrible and my heart goes out to the victims family.
Renee

Concord, MA

#15 Aug 7, 2013
Check with lawyer
Renee

Concord, MA

#16 Aug 7, 2013
Lawler
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Aug 7, 2013
Renee wrote:
Lawler
Who is lawler, the DA ?
Renee

Concord, MA

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Rumor rumor the last name is padavano,just a rumor. Not a lawler this time.
Mama

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Aug 10, 2013
Renee wrote:
Rumor rumor the last name is padavano,just a rumor. Not a lawler this time.
If they have no suspects how can u throw a name out there??
Mama

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Aug 10, 2013
People should keep their insulting comments to them selves until the facts are out.. Im sure it was a tragis accident that has now left 2 familes forever torn apart.. Let these families find there peace during this most difficult time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? 2 hr Rihanna 3
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 2 hr Jimmy Buffet 1
Numbers of homeless increase in region 6 hr The Insider 13
Good Samaritan gets more than he bargained for ... Tue Dr Martscoff 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Tue Jtn 74
Police: Man found in FSC bathroom arrested - Se... (Dec '08) Tue Tim 17
Fitchburg High, Fitchburg State team up to prov... Tue BillyBob 2
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••