Dean Tran should resign as city councilor for Fitchburg

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tran sides with elitist

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

6

All this political BS claiming to their "minority" status and exaggerating their own life struggles during campaign season but during off season telling the handicap and homeless vet to "beat feet out of Fitchburg. We need to call for Trans' resignation and to tell him to put on his favorite jogging suit and jog out of Fitchburg or at least to his fellow elitist swamplands near Fisher rd.!

I will be in front of the council as I am in the process of opening up ahomeless shelter within Fitchburg. I look forward to debating with Tran over these issues.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

It's been a year, where's that homeless shelter?
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 16, 2013
 
After reading this I need a drink
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

woof,woof my daddy be da big bitch you mess with him and I'll bite you woof, woof
See the light

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

Stamos wrote:
It's been a year, where's that homeless shelter?
laugh it up while you can Stamos. You won't be laughing after Lynch is elected and builds a connector! Hundreds of thousands will be shopping on Main steet at new stores Like Lynchs' slighty worn caps or Gomezs' rainbow shirt emporium! That's right Stamos and after he opens the homeless shelter and the non profit youth club FYI everyone will be laughing at you the nay sayer! Lynch is a genius and a good listener!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

See the light wrote:
<quoted text>laugh it up while you can Stamos. You won't be laughing after Lynch is elected and builds a connector! Hundreds of thousands will be shopping on Main steet at new stores Like Lynchs' slighty worn caps or Gomezs' rainbow shirt emporium! That's right Stamos and after he opens the homeless shelter and the non profit youth club FYI everyone will be laughing at you the nay sayer! Lynch is a genius and a good listener!
Our current councilors would rather raise taxes and fees again than to encourage businesses into Fitchburg or maybe the new Chief will need a pay raise.

The FYI is a great thing. A non profit doesn't hurt anyone as it advances a population.

And let me ask you, how many businesses have you and your friends and family started up in the past four years?? I bet at least a few, even though non of them makes money you still are able to collect???

I bet you are a fan of Donald Trump,huh? Idiots leading idiots who make a living off abusing the tax system
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

3

Renee wrote:
After reading this I need a drink
Renee, you already drink 7 days a week as you sit around saying "them dam Puerto Ricans..." You do not want solutions because then you will not be able to finger point!!!!
See the light

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Our current councilors would rather raise taxes and fees again than to encourage businesses into Fitchburg or maybe the new Chief will need a pay raise.
The FYI is a great thing. A non profit doesn't hurt anyone as it advances a population.
And let me ask you, how many businesses have you and your friends and family started up in the past four years?? I bet at least a few, even though non of them makes money you still are able to collect???
I bet you are a fan of Donald Trump,huh? Idiots leading idiots who make a living off abusing the tax system
Ouch you are trying to hurt my feelings and I've only been nice to you. In answer to your question between myself and friends we probably opened 17 companies in the last 20 years. How many have you started that were a success and no the Kev and Gomez non profit (welfare) fund doesn't count.
Fat slob

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Get a job you fat slob
Hostility

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Fat slob wrote:
Get a job you fat slob
Wow, such hostility! I didn't tell your daughter to beat you up neither!
Hostility

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

See the light wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch you are trying to hurt my feelings and I've only been nice to you. In answer to your question between myself and friends we probably opened 17 companies in the last 20 years. How many have you started that were a success and no the Kev and Gomez non profit (welfare) fund doesn't count.
Keith, You and your friends have started 17 businesses which overlap. Many of them are just tax collectors. How many have claimed a profit after all deductions, expenses ect? How many have store fronts? Most are fronts.
Fitchburg R Us

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Hostility wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith, You and your friends have started 17 businesses which overlap. Many of them are just tax collectors. How many have claimed a profit after all deductions, expenses ect? How many have store fronts? Most are fronts.
Who are you talking to??
Ass kissing patrol

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Fitchburg R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to??
You and your little group of trouble makers. Or should I say, ass kissers? Try and have your own identity for once!!

Applauding corruption is very unappealing.
Fitchburg R Us

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Ass kissing patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your little group of trouble makers. Or should I say, ass kissers? Try and have your own identity for once!!
Applauding corruption is very unappealing.
WHO?
Who is Keith

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hostility wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith, You and your friends have started 17 businesses which overlap. Many of them are just tax collectors. How many have claimed a profit after all deductions, expenses ect? How many have store fronts? Most are fronts.
Hey there dribble lips. Don't forget to put your hockey helmet on before you start hitting yourself. Simple suggestions for you. Rocks are not tasty treats that you should chew on and lighting a book full of matches and sticking it in your mouth doesn't stop the voices in your head. Now who in the hell is your imaginary friend Keith?
Laughing at Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Lynch who the hell are you talking to? Your detective skills are not even at the third grade level. Wrong again as usual. You really need to get some professional help. You do understand we all laugh at you and your absurd accusations. The only reason people taunt you here is to get a reaction. This "out to get me mentality" and all of your rantings reeks of PPD, defined as Paranoid Personality Disorder. Its a real thing. Look it up. You have ALL of the symptoms. No one in the outside world has the same thought patterns you have. These are classic symptoms. Not a joke. Get some help for your own good.
Hah

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 3, 2013
 
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
The FYI is a great thing. A non profit doesn't hurt anyone as it advances a population.
So how is the FYI coming along? As well as the veterabs shelter you were developing?
Who in their right mind would give you any money to start anything? Especially anything to do with their kids. Some role model you'd be.
Awwww

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 4, 2013
 
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is the FYI coming along? As well as the veterabs shelter you were developing?
Who in their right mind would give you any money to start anything? Especially anything to do with their kids. Some role model you'd be.
leave Lynch and Jtn alone or lawsuits will follow,happy April folds day fool
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

3

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is the FYI coming along? As well as the veterabs shelter you were developing?
Who in their right mind would give you any money to start anything? Especially anything to do with their kids. Some role model you'd be.
Please do not try and lecture me about raising kids as we know how poorly you have done!
FYI is a great idea with good promise. It is a funding problem at present. The city would rather fund cellphone expense for every FPD and FFD member before it assists our youth.
What is next should we pay for their breakfast? Coffee? Fitchburg should be ashamed of there lack of management.
I am a good person, you are an evil whench!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitchburg Discussions

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 7 hr Sonny 15
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Wed Deloris 6
Who is Ken Wed Samuel 5
MWCC students named to Who's Who Tue Ken from fitchburg 13
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Tue Jtn 1
Man charged with assaulting officer, heroin pos... Jul 8 ken 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••