First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#42 Jun 25, 2013
You are a very angry person Mr.Lynch with a temper. What are you going to do next? Start assaulting tow truck drivers? If a towing company was told to take your car they just do their job and it's nothing personal.
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
You are a very angry person Mr.Lynch with a temper. What are you going to do next? Start assaulting tow truck drivers? If a towing company was told to take your car they just do their job and it's nothing personal.
Again twisting my words! I never stated that I was mad at the towing company as they were very very nice and polite.

They even gave me $300 off the bill. The FPD told them to not let the car out of tow.
Jtn

Hudson, MA

#44 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
leave him alone

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#45 Jun 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
In an unrelated case that involved people being med flighted.
""It was determined by police there was mutual combat and no charges would be filed by police," said police spokesman Sgt. Glenn Fossa.
Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_... ;
The violence in Fitchburg is going to go beyond a war zone this summer. Gangs, drugs and violence has taken up root in Fitchburg.
WE NEED THE STATE POIC AND THE FBI IN THIS CITY PERMANTLY!!!! There is corruption with in the ranks and then ad the problems with gangs, dugs and violence!!!
We need a strong leader who will address these issues head on. I Fitchburg it is common or these leaders to DENY that there is a problem at all!!!!!
hey are so f---ing use to spending all their energy n covering up corruption and spreading lies and patting each other's asses that NOTHING gets addressed properly!!
WE NEED THE STATE POIC AND THE FBI IN THIS CITY PERMANTLY!!!!????

But you've accused the State Police of corruption and said the FBI recruited and hired you. Why would you want to bring permanent corruption to the city and if the FBI hired you then you're already here?

Are you planning on giving up your gig with the FBI if you become Mayor?
Im so confused

Gardner, MA

#46 Jun 26, 2013
Leominster the BS man wrote:
<quoted text>
Again twisting my words! I never stated that I was mad at the towing company as they were very very nice and polite.
They even gave me $300 off the bill. The FPD told them to not let the car out of tow.
"My car was towed. They never sent a letter stating that they towed the car; is this legal? That was carstar. But then again carstar replied that the FPD put the car on hold for two weeks then again for another two weeks while the charges accrued. Is that ethical? Isn't there a process that you guys must abide by?

Car cost us $1,500. to have it released, is this normal? Never was anything mailed to anyone for over a months time. Is this allowed?"
Jtn

Concord, MA

#47 Jun 26, 2013
Illegal
really

Dracut, MA

#48 Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
In response to your posts you say there are two things wrong in Fitchburg and then you complain about many more than two. You claim they are like an "octopus with tentacles" but I believe every octopus has 8 tentacles hence octo (means 8). Are you pulling my leg or do you really believe the nonsense that you post sir?
there are two things wrong with Fitchburg alright. One is named Lynch and the other is named Gomez.
The American Dream

Gardner, MA

#49 Jun 30, 2013
There was a time when you worked no matter what your health was like. A worker would still go to work with a broken finger, sore back, pulled muscles and even heart problems.

It was embarrasing to be on disability or welfare.

So our candidate can still work at home if he wanted too sitting at his computer because we are in the computer age now. There are many jobs and some are part-time but they do not require manual labor.

There is no excuse. He can stuff and lick envelopes too and get paid for it.

I hope he isn't taking advantage of the disablility system because he will receive more money and benefits than working a part-time or minimum wage job.

Because that would make him corrupt!

He doesn't understand that he has not earned the credibility because he is not contributing to the system but taking from it instead.

I don't want to hear that he cannnot work because of a health related issue. I still work with a heart problem and many other health issues. I know I could get disability too with more money and benefits but I also know that I would be LEACHING off the system and that I will not do.

When he starts contributing to it, such as working a job and paying taxes then and ONLY then he can state his ideas about taxes and expense reform that he has.

So I want to know why he doesn't want to work?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#50 Jun 30, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
WE NEED THE STATE POIC AND THE FBI IN THIS CITY PERMANTLY!!!!????
But you've accused the State Police of corruption and said the FBI recruited and hired you. Why would you want to bring permanent corruption to the city and if the FBI hired you then you're already here?
Are you planning on giving up your gig with the FBI if you become Mayor?
Lynch, please answer my questions. Why are you ignoring these questions after announcing your bid for Mayor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 2 hr Karen 100
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Sat Karen 43
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) Fri Jack Mehoffer 21
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) Fri Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige Fri Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Dec 25 BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 25 BillyBob 18

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg