|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
And as the constant barrage of harassment against me pertaining to the incident where I was brutally beaten well at least 12 tree trunk leg henchmen kept guard over the assault. Am I suppose to continue to allow such an harassment?
All you have done is pushed me to my limits of acceptance. I am again searching for an attorney to file suit against all that was listed not to. And Yes this could mean that the charges against me could be re-opened. I am ready for this corruption to show its ugly face again.
You have pushed me to the brink. Yes I believe there is a Pappass out here harassing me , another person named Obrien and one named Ann.
Leave me the fuck alone!!! I am tired of the constant threats, the constant harassment. There are a few other names that I have been following as you know.
You all know what you did to me and my family and friends. I seen you, I was there, so there is no denying it. You feel that you can break the law and constantly harass me because I had a fight in 1992.
You think that the FBI has left; they never closed this case!!!! They are watching you!!!!!
And another thing; the FBI answered me back concerning the FSU unethical dismissal of my brother. It is all documented. I am tired of all this corruption.
Fitchburg has two problems; the crime element/drugs/gangs and the corruption element!! Both are striving in Fitchburg and many others besides myself know all about it!!!
Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault
Sentinel & Enterprise
March 23,2012

FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.

Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.

The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
KellieK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Trashy loser parents??? If I go looking for any trouble I leave a mark so you figure it out!!!! You are so use to beating people while they are tied up that you really think that makes you tough! COWARD!!!!
A golf club does usually leave a mark.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

In response to your posts you say there are two things wrong in Fitchburg and then you complain about many more than two. You claim they are like an "octopus with tentacles" but I believe every octopus has 8 tentacles hence octo (means 8). Are you pulling my leg or do you really believe the nonsense that you post sir?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
In response to your posts you say there are two things wrong in Fitchburg and then you complain about many more than two. You claim they are like an "octopus with tentacles" but I believe every octopus has 8 tentacles hence octo (means 8). Are you pulling my leg or do you really believe the nonsense that you post sir?
You are one person but you have two legs and two arms; so I guess that accounts for all your different personalities , huh??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

KellieK wrote:
<quoted text>
A golf club does usually leave a mark.
You are a very sick individual; May God Help you!
Really

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch
You kill a man with a golf club
KellieK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sick individual? That's funny. You're the person who went to jail for killing someone.
Alcide Roberge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
For starters place cameras pointing at the new clown signs placed on Lunenburg to catch the person tagging their gang signs and you will have your first suspect in the gang wars ahead.
People visiting Fitchburg have been asking; "HOW can they not see the drug dealings taken place??? You would have to be totally blind!
It is so bad in areas that just last night there was a traffic jam at the crack and heroin house. Four cars at 11:00pm with headlights on waiting in line. It is comical!
How about a clown sign in front of your apartment? With the words "Warning! Dangerous Clown!"
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Alcide Roberge wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a clown sign in front of your apartment? With the words "Warning! Dangerous Clown!"
Here we go, let me use your words "we own we do not rent"! Continue hiding COWARD! Put your name out here, put your job position out here. No you would rather just stalk people anonymously! COWARD,LMAO!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Alcide Roberge wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we say something about one of your family members poopie? Did we offend you with the truth?

You are not use to people telling you that you are rotten to your core? You are a very nasty person! Does everyone laugh at your dumb jokes??

You know I am talked to many many long term residents of Fitchburg and they have told me many many truths about who I speak of. And many have said that these people are spoiled rotten and should have gotten a good spankin when they cried as little spoiled brats.

You think that you can say what you want about my family, do what you want against my family and I am going to stay quiet?? Fuck you as I don't give two shits if you were the presidents cousin!

You are not use to people calling you on your shit. Everyone around you knows that you are spoiled. LMAO. Keep acting like those around you do not talk about you when you are not there.
Alcide Roberge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Leominster the BS man wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we say something about one of your family members poopie? Did we offend you with the truth?
You are not use to people telling you that you are rotten to your core? You are a very nasty person! Does everyone laugh at your dumb jokes??
You know I am talked to many many long term residents of Fitchburg and they have told me many many truths about who I speak of. And many have said that these people are spoiled rotten and should have gotten a good spankin when they cried as little spoiled brats.
You think that you can say what you want about my family, do what you want against my family and I am going to stay quiet?? Fuck you as I don't give two shits if you were the presidents cousin!
You are not use to people calling you on your shit. Everyone around you knows that you are spoiled. LMAO. Keep acting like those around you do not talk about you when you are not there.
You just don't get it, do you? No one in Fitchburg, me included, needs advice and constant criticism from a convicted murderer with a history of being crazy.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lets look at the illegal parking incident. You reported it and that is where your job as a good citizen ends.

The police investigated the scene. The fire department was notified and knew about the event and was prepared to use an alternate exit.

BUT you felt they needed to update you on the situation. They are NOT OBLIGATED to inform you of their findings.

BUT you didn't see the action taken that you wanted them to do so you went further.

You need to ACCEPT that when you report a situation that it will be investigated by the PROPER authorities such police and fire and that is the end of your role!

That does not mean they will do what you THINK should be done. DO NOT ASSUME EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL AND NOTHING IS OR WAS BEING DONE!
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

I am worried what Lynch will do when they block off the upper common for civic days.

There will be illegal parking too, how will fire apparatus proceed?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think his quips are funny. What I don't find amusing is your constant use of profanity on a public forum where children could read them. You butchery of the english language is classless and immature.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I think his quips are funny. What I don't find amusing is your constant use of profanity on a public forum where children could read them. You butchery of the english language is classless and immature.
Well he does have a right to defend himself but he doesn't understand that when he declared he is running for Mayor he has opened himself up to public scrutiny. This is why you see "negative" campaign ads on tv against the other opponents and there is nothing they can do about it.

Being a politician which he says he is he should know this.

In modern Western societies, however, proposed regulation of public speech is confronted by strong traditions favoring the open exchange of ideas, and by fundamental legal protections such as those of the United States Bill of Rights.

Practical considerations also weigh against regulation of political speech. Using rhetorical devices such as straw man or red herring arguments, a negative campaign can insinuate an opponent holds an idea without directly accusing the opponent of favoring those ideas.

Within constitutional guidelines, few regulations could lawfully control candidates' statements in public appearances, where comments are often repeated in news broadcasts. To the contrary, public figures such as politicians enjoy weaker protection against false allegations than do average citizens.

To make it plain and simple if he doesn't like the questions asked and his past being posted, then don't run for Mayor. Duh.

No one is forcing him to come on here and read the posts. If he doesn't like it then stay away from Topix. You don't keep going somewhere if it upsets you. It would be the same if he went to a place where he knew everyone dislikes him or talks about him (such as a diner) but he goes there anyways and listens then gets upset.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_campai...
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Alcide Roberge wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it, do you? No one in Fitchburg, me included, needs advice and constant criticism from a convicted murderer with a history of being crazy.
Sorry,but you do not impress me at all! You are just a POS like you little group of pat bums!!

You are special!!! LMAO!!!! Get a clue. Join the real world for a week!

I know, you feel comfortable in your little world where everyone agrees with you! You are right; you think you are better than because you own a house. You are an idiot in the real world.

red lipstick?? Come on now, act your age!!!!!!! grow up!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he does have a right to defend himself but he doesn't understand that when he declared he is running for Mayor he has opened himself up to public scrutiny. This is why you see "negative" campaign ads on tv against the other opponents and there is nothing they can do about it.
Being a politician which he says he is he should know this.
In modern Western societies, however, proposed regulation of public speech is confronted by strong traditions favoring the open exchange of ideas, and by fundamental legal protections such as those of the United States Bill of Rights.
Practical considerations also weigh against regulation of political speech. Using rhetorical devices such as straw man or red herring arguments, a negative campaign can insinuate an opponent holds an idea without directly accusing the opponent of favoring those ideas.
Within constitutional guidelines, few regulations could lawfully control candidates' statements in public appearances, where comments are often repeated in news broadcasts. To the contrary, public figures such as politicians enjoy weaker protection against false allegations than do average citizens.
To make it plain and simple if he doesn't like the questions asked and his past being posted, then don't run for Mayor. Duh.
No one is forcing him to come on here and read the posts. If he doesn't like it then stay away from Topix. You don't keep going somewhere if it upsets you. It would be the same if he went to a place where he knew everyone dislikes him or talks about him (such as a diner) but he goes there anyways and listens then gets upset.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_campai...
I come on here to watch the stalkers. You are dangerous as you lurk like a pedophile un named!

You are a danger to society as you make comments from behind a bush lurking!

You did come by my house that night also cupcake. You hit the throttle going by. LMAO!!!!!!

And yes, you drove by my mother and I revving in your big truck..

You are special. but if I were you, I would worry about what you stated about others out here many times in the past as now they know who you are, no more hiding Coward!
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I come on here to watch the stalkers. You are dangerous as you lurk like a pedophile un named!
You are a danger to society as you make comments from behind a bush lurking!
You did come by my house that night also cupcake. You hit the throttle going by. LMAO!!!!!!
And yes, you drove by my mother and I revving in your big truck..
You are special. but if I were you, I would worry about what you stated about others out here many times in the past as now they know who you are, no more hiding Coward!
sorry wrong guy, funny, but wrong guy
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

obviously you have a problem with a tow truck, i thought it was a dpw truck because that is what you stated in your past post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE