|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stabbing victim found on Fitchburg doorstep

Picture
State and local police converge on the scene of a criminal investigation at 68 Marshall St.(T&G Staff/PAUL KAPTEYN)

By James Russell CORRESPONDENT

1 comment | Add a comment

FITCHBURG — State and local police are investigating the stabbing of an unidentified man Friday afternoon.

A Marshall Street resident said she alerted authorities shortly before 2 p.m. Friday to a blood-soaked, partially clothed man whom she found stabbed and lying, not moving, on her doorstep.

A spokesman for Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early Friday night declined to say if the victim had survived the stabbing and, if he had, what his condition was.

“We are not going to be releasing any information on the stabbing on Marshall Street,” the spokesman, Timothy Connolly, said, adding that to do so could “hinder the fast-moving investigation.” He said details would be provided at a later date but did not specify when.

On Friday afternoon, police said the victim was in serious condition. They said that while there was a stab wound, the investigation to determine the extent of the man's injuries was ongoing.

The woman who says she discovered the body and alerted authorities lives at 68 Marshall St., a three-story apartment building.

The 58-year-old said she had returned home just before 2 p.m. She said that she first noticed a red substance all over her entrance way.

“I thought the kids sprayed my door with ketchup,” she said.

Looking down, she said she saw “this man was laying on the porch, flat on the floor. I saw he was looking up; I screamed.”

The woman said she then called 911 and was instructed to put a compress on the victim, she said.

She said the man was clothed only in a shirt and socks, had a zip cut and was dark-skinned.

“It was the scariest thing I ever saw,” she said, adding that she did not know the victim and had never seen him before.

“I saw blood. His eyes were looking up, he wasn't moving, he had no shirt, no shoes,” she said.“He was on my porch floor. When I noticed the blood, I panicked,” she said, adding:“I though I was moving into a beautiful neighborhood. It's a war zone.”

About 5:30 p.m., a middle-aged man who was seen speaking with investigators was weeping.

The man said the victim is his nephew and is 26 years old. He said police had provided him with few details of what happened. The man, who did not identify himself, left in a vehicle driven by an adult woman with two girls in the back seat.

Two other neighbors said the stabbing is the third time in the past six or seven weeks yellow police tape has gone up on their street.

Diane Smith, 66, of 64 Marshall St. returned home at 1:30 p.m. Friday and saw a man being taken into an ambulance.

She said that she had heard gunshots during the two previous incidents.

“It is getting annoying,” Mrs. Smith said.“I am not afraid of anything. I'm a tough old girl.”

Marshall Street is about a half mile up the hill from the former Fitchburg high school, which has been converted to Longsjo Middle School.

Other residents of Marshall Street who live at or near 68 Marshall St. told a reporter at 6 p.m. that police told them they were not allowed to enter their homes because of the investigation.

No further details were available Friday night.

Winston W. Wiley of the Telegram & Gazette staff contributed to this report.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

In an unrelated case that involved people being med flighted.

""It was determined by police there was mutual combat and no charges would be filed by police," said police spokesman Sgt. Glenn Fossa.

Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_... ;

The violence in Fitchburg is going to go beyond a war zone this summer. Gangs, drugs and violence has taken up root in Fitchburg.

WE NEED THE STATE POIC AND THE FBI IN THIS CITY PERMANTLY!!!! There is corruption with in the ranks and then ad the problems with gangs, dugs and violence!!!

We need a strong leader who will address these issues head on. I Fitchburg it is common or these leaders to DENY that there is a problem at all!!!!!

hey are so f---ing use to spending all their energy n covering up corruption and spreading lies and patting each other's asses that NOTHING gets addressed properly!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

For starters place cameras pointing at the new clown signs placed on Lunenburg to catch the person tagging their gang signs and you will have your first suspect in the gang wars ahead.

People visiting Fitchburg have been asking; "HOW can they not see the drug dealings taken place??? You would have to be totally blind!

It is so bad in areas that just last night there was a traffic jam at the crack and heroin house. Four cars at 11:00pm with headlights on waiting in line. It is comical!

Really

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Hi Lynch

The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) May 18, 1993
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Lynch it is you that is part of the problem in Fitchburg. The entitlement crowd who offer nothing constructive. You are a leach, a parasite on the butt of society. You've never given 1 red cent into the common good yet you take and take and then come back and take some more. And on top of that your antics cost taxpayers money in the form of having to lock you up and arrest you and court dates and having to put your name onthe ballot so you can garner 77 votes. You are a joke and a waste of space.
Nostradumbass

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Unfortunately with your attitude Lynch I predict in the future for you is being locked in a prison cell with your cell mate pushing your stool in with his Betty Crocker chocolate pogo stick. Good luck.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

FLRetiree wrote:
Mr. Lynch it is you that is part of the problem in Fitchburg. The entitlement crowd who offer nothing constructive. You are a leach, a parasite on the butt of society. You've never given 1 red cent into the common good yet you take and take and then come back and take some more. And on top of that your antics cost taxpayers money in the form of having to lock you up and arrest you and court dates and having to put your name onthe ballot so you can garner 77 votes. You are a joke and a waste of space.
Grow some, will ya??? Give your name cowboy??? Locking me up and Dave up in a frame job??? Utilizes $100,000s of thousands to cover up all the criminal activities of the good ole boy network??

You live off a city pension with FULL health benefits for you and your family for how long??? 30-40 years????? Who is the leach???? LMAO !!!!

You are a scared kitten with a big mouth! Do you even know who your father is?? You are NOTHING but a leach! You are nothing but a ball of hot air!!!! You are a COWARD!!!! You are a POS!!!!!

Stay hiding COWARD!!! LMAO, LMAO!!!!! Tell your buddies to go arrest some drug dealers for ONCE!!!!! Get something done!!!! Get rid of all Fitchburg court personel including all the magistrates and judges and lawyers!!!!

Fitchburg is a CORRUPT dump!! Your friends and family park in Handicap spots, they run red lights. Some know drug dealers and some hire prostitutes. Great bunch you all are, huh???

Stay in Florida with the rest of many Corrupt figures!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
T Woods

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Lynch me and some of the clan have a 7:20 something tee time at the at the Oak Hill C.C. We are looking for a fourth. We would love for you to join us to hear your views about the city. RSVP
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch, everyone has you pegged for the psychopathic criminal you really are. You're a dangerous dangerous person. The only sure thing about you is that you can't help but get into trouble. You go looking for it. You should go live somewhere else if you're not happy here and take your trashy loser parents with you.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
For starters place cameras pointing at the new clown signs placed on Lunenburg to catch the person tagging their gang signs and you will have your first suspect in the gang wars ahead.
People visiting Fitchburg have been asking; "HOW can they not see the drug dealings taken place??? You would have to be totally blind!
It is so bad in areas that just last night there was a traffic jam at the crack and heroin house. Four cars at 11:00pm with headlights on waiting in line. It is comical!
Listen cupcake, compared to other cities we are not even close to their crime rate. A stabbing and shooting happen every night in Holyoke and Springfield.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some, will ya??? Give your name cowboy??? Locking me up and Dave up in a frame job??? Utilizes $100,000s of thousands to cover up all the criminal activities of the good ole boy network??
You live off a city pension with FULL health benefits for you and your family for how long??? 30-40 years????? Who is the leach???? LMAO !!!!
You are a scared kitten with a big mouth! Do you even know who your father is?? You are NOTHING but a leach! You are nothing but a ball of hot air!!!! You are a COWARD!!!! You are a POS!!!!!
Stay hiding COWARD!!! LMAO, LMAO!!!!! Tell your buddies to go arrest some drug dealers for ONCE!!!!! Get something done!!!! Get rid of all Fitchburg court personel including all the magistrates and judges and lawyers!!!!
Fitchburg is a CORRUPT dump!! Your friends and family park in Handicap spots, they run red lights. Some know drug dealers and some hire prostitutes. Great bunch you all are, huh???
Stay in Florida with the rest of many Corrupt figures!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
This guy is mayoral material! Run, Lynch, run!

During the debates, try not to mention that you killed a man .
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Lynch, everyone has you pegged for the psychopathic criminal you really are. You're a dangerous dangerous person. The only sure thing about you is that you can't help but get into trouble. You go looking for it. You should go live somewhere else if you're not happy here and take your trashy loser parents with you.
"Trashy looser parents"? You are a coward! Why don't you grow some and say that to my face?? You always hide and say these things. Be a man for once!

I'll tell you what, say that to my face and I will break yours, deal? I will do the time for it but every time you look in the mirror you will be reminded that you are a COWARD!

Once in your life stand on your own two feet and be a man, do you think you can go toe to toe?? Coward POS!

Again, I have to consider the source as over three years you have made threats, called names and harassed me without Identifying yourself!

For ONE time have some courage at least to say that to my face!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Trashy loser parents??? If I go looking for any trouble I leave a mark so you figure it out!!!! You are so use to beating people while they are tied up that you really think that makes you tough! COWARD!!!!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trashy looser parents"? You are a coward! Why don't you grow some and say that to my face?? You always hide and say these things. Be a man for once!
I'll tell you what, say that to my face and I will break yours, deal? I will do the time for it but every time you look in the mirror you will be reminded that you are a COWARD!
Once in your life stand on your own two feet and be a man, do you think you can go toe to toe?? Coward POS!
Again, I have to consider the source as over three years you have made threats, called names and harassed me without Identifying yourself!
For ONE time have some courage at least to say that to my face!!
Not to make light of your violent threats but the last time you did that didn't you get punched out and go to jail? You might want to be carefull what you wish for. But threatening to break someones face with your track record is not advisable.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Not to make light of your violent threats but the last time you did that didn't you get punched out and go to jail? You might want to be carefull what you wish for. But threatening to break someones face with your track record is not advisable.
Oh well ! Is it time? Have I been harassed and constantly antagonized enough? Have I been threatened enough? Has the local government enacted enough corruption against me as well as massive spending of resources to cover up the criminals against me?

It is relentless for years now. They went after every family member of mine from their jobs, relationships and yes I know. They went after me financially. They threatened every witness.

This is what is wrong with Fitchburg. There is so much unethical treatment of the citizens that it has become the norm for local government to act this way.

Nothing will change in Fitchburg until ethics rules are abided by and followed and those that break them held accountable. Do you really think that I am the only one who notices certain people blatantly blowing red lights on Main street? Do you think that I am the only person who notices the cops at Market Basket allowing certain citizens to blatantly park in the handicap spots???

When unethical behavior is allowed for a certain group to conduct themselves while regular citizens are held accountable for the same wrong behaviors then there becomes a consensus as all citizens hear of this corruption.

As I stated pertaining to the FSU Antonucci; he conducts himself against employment law as he violates citizens rights. HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAM FOR THE NEIGHBORS AROUND THE UNIVERSITY NEIGHBORHOOD! I watched the last graduation where he told the students hitting a beach ball to stop be ignorant three times as he then stated to the parents, "come on". It is an elite status that he has obtained. He has not been held accountable for his actions; God Willing this is the year!! We plan a lawsuit against him to begin very soon. I am also very close to opening up the ethics violation investigation against him soon as well. Karma , God willing will finally come knocking at this phonies door!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

And as the constant barrage of harassment against me pertaining to the incident where I was brutally beaten well at least 12 tree trunk leg henchmen kept guard over the assault. Am I suppose to continue to allow such an harassment?

All you have done is pushed me to my limits of acceptance. I am again searching for an attorney to file suit against all that was listed not to. And Yes this could mean that the charges against me could be re-opened. I am ready for this corruption to show its ugly face again.

You have pushed me to the brink. Yes I believe there is a Pappass out here harassing me , another person named Obrien and one named Ann.

Leave me the fuck alone!!! I am tired of the constant threats, the constant harassment. There are a few other names that I have been following as you know.

You all know what you did to me and my family and friends. I seen you, I was there, so there is no denying it. You feel that you can break the law and constantly harass me because I had a fight in 1992.

You think that the FBI has left; they never closed this case!!!! They are watching you!!!!!

And another thing; the FBI answered me back concerning the FSU unethical dismissal of my brother. It is all documented. I am tired of all this corruption.

Fitchburg has two problems; the crime element/drugs/gangs and the corruption element!! Both are striving in Fitchburg and many others besides myself know all about it!!!
Turner Hall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well ! Is it time? Have I been harassed and constantly antagonized enough? Have I been threatened enough? Has the local government enacted enough corruption against me as well as massive spending of resources to cover up the criminals against me?
It is relentless for years now. They went after every family member of mine from their jobs, relationships and yes I know. They went after me financially. They threatened every witness.
This is what is wrong with Fitchburg. There is so much unethical treatment of the citizens that it has become the norm for local government to act this way.
Nothing will change in Fitchburg until ethics rules are abided by and followed and those that break them held accountable. Do you really think that I am the only one who notices certain people blatantly blowing red lights on Main street? Do you think that I am the only person who notices the cops at Market Basket allowing certain citizens to blatantly park in the handicap spots???
When unethical behavior is allowed for a certain group to conduct themselves while regular citizens are held accountable for the same wrong behaviors then there becomes a consensus as all citizens hear of this corruption.
As I stated pertaining to the FSU Antonucci; he conducts himself against employment law as he violates citizens rights. HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAM FOR THE NEIGHBORS AROUND THE UNIVERSITY NEIGHBORHOOD! I watched the last graduation where he told the students hitting a beach ball to stop be ignorant three times as he then stated to the parents, "come on". It is an elite status that he has obtained. He has not been held accountable for his actions; God Willing this is the year!! We plan a lawsuit against him to begin very soon. I am also very close to opening up the ethics violation investigation against him soon as well. Karma , God willing will finally come knocking at this phonies door!
Is all of this true? Wow! Were you abducted by aliens as well?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Not to make light of your violent threats but the last time you did that didn't you get punched out and go to jail? You might want to be carefull what you wish for. But threatening to break someones face with your track record is not advisable.
"Got punched out"? and go to jail? I was brutally attacked, I took the beating as there was 12 tree trunk leg henchmen waiting for me to swing back. I took the fall in order to minimize the assault on Dave and I and it worked!!!!!!

Many people seen what happened!!! Nobody wanted to risk their careers for an attacker with connections. One floozy showed up for the attacker and that was it!!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Turner Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
If it didn't happen then people would be holding me to the fire! It all happened 100% and then some.

Corrupt power is like an octopus with tentacles and Yes they used the tentacles. It is not over yet! Tides as well as politics change and then the unethical and unjust face Karma along with justice.

Not one of these people are man enough to approach me and apologize. That is all it would take as I am forgiving. It takes a real man who can look in the mirror and like what they see to apologize for their unjust ways.

Power brings many accolades and other powerful friends to extend their tentacles. It is fact, it is the way of the world. Hitler led a powerful army while committing atrocities. Many powerful people such as the Penn state molester got away with their unethical behavior for decades even as well educated and other powerful people knew. But they enjoyed the luncheons with Governors and other powerful people so they did nothing but joined in and covered it all up for the pedophile!!!

See, if I was any of these people that I mentioned I want to hold accountable then I would approach you and tell you to knock it the f off! Chief Demoura knows who you are, he isn't a stupid man.

Everyone would have to be a brain dead gullible person to believe your side of things!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Turner Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, what part do you want to dissect today?? Lets take a walk down reality lane. Can you look in the mirror and like what you see???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 3 hr Pajama People 39
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 4 hr jtn 7
Solicitor: FSU bid to convert arena no good 6 hr jtn 1
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 15 hr karen 24
I'll be off topix for a month Fri karen 3
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Fri Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE