Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

e ols cops t tdor r stad " elno no equn y l aar EVE ldcoable, we becomabove the law".
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

The last cop arrested for rape stated, "I began to feel above the law, as we were never held accountable.
Not jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
The last cop arrested for rape stated, "I began to feel above the law, as we were never held accountable.
right on brother

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
I want to apologize for anything that I may have said out here that has been negative. Conversations took off on the wrong track at times. I am accepting my share of these conversations but others have geared them in different directions due to taking me out of context or my bad habit of sometimes generalized speech.
What I am stating is some things that I have stated have been misconstrued and misinterpreted. Due to this situation I have now chose to hold back and to do more listening.
I will not be on this thread much any longer. I want to apologize to anyone who I may have been harsh with concerning words. I have a combative style to my speech sometimes you could say and then there is a reply then a response and it never gets anyone anywhere.
This negative talk is a waste of energy. I also want to state that I totally forgive any and all FPD members and their family and or friends who may have done wrong to me. I am not going to argue the facts no more.
Tonight I gained a lot of respect for all that attended that meeting. We all can make for a better and safer Fitchburg.
I am extending my hand to all law enforcement in Fitchburg. Past situations whether I was in the right or not, I forgive and I apologize at the same time..........
Tonight was a room full of Fitchburg citizens who all want the same for Fitchburg. From on duty, off duty police and citizens from all walks of life. It was good to hear less finger pointing. People are legitimately hurting, scared at times and full of concern.
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as we all need to work together as a community!
I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Sometimes I speak out of how I was wronged. No more. It is over and I will not feed into no more negativity. I have no ill will against anyone.
It is over, no more negativity. I forgive and I apologize.
Tonight I have listened and I have gained more insight and more respect for members of the FPD.
Bump....... Excuse me while I LMFAO @ U LYING FOOL!
Still waiting for that legal paperwork to show up at that restaurant you thought I owned Lynch. Remember stamy, that poor old guy you thought was me? Oh wait, I might be that Ugly Omelet guy too or his Facebook administrator, or I could "Demoura" or some even some other cop you've been on here trashing for the past 4+years. When are you going to STOP LYING LYNCH? When your FBI "employer" or "handlers" finally realize you belong in a rubber room?
Your credibility is shot Lynch! Just except it. You're an habitual liar that doesn't even know when you're lying. I'm still waiting for your answer on that lie you made here that you're now over on that poor missing boy's facebook page spreading too all the victims in this tragic event. C'mon Lynch, prove to us that this is NOT another lie that you are using to incite class and racial tension among the community and our local FPD, FFD and city officials? Prove it isn't a lie Lynch, c'mon prove it? Here's your chance....
Kevin Lynch wrote:
"These statements are alarming to say the least. These people are stating that Jerimiah is not part of their community because he comes from poverty and is Hispanic. This statement to me is just as outrageous as Jerimiah missing is outrageous. This is supposedly a public safety employee and needs to be addressed. I am calling for a Justice Department investigation due to these statements. This firefighter also states that Early works out of that firehouse. If this is fact then DA Early needs to resign and the Governor needs to request the Justice Department take over and request for FBI to take the case over as there is evidence of exploitation of a child here possibly.

Now go crawl back into that fetal position that you and roast beef boy frequently assume under your own mothers roof until you can prove otherwise.....
Waiting...... Still waiting......Waiting.......Wai ting?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
I want to apologize for anything that I may have said out here that has been negative. Conversations took off on the wrong track at times. I am accepting my share of these conversations but others have geared them in different directions due to taking me out of context or my bad habit of sometimes generalized speech.
What I am stating is some things that I have stated have been misconstrued and misinterpreted. Due to this situation I have now chose to hold back and to do more listening.
I will not be on this thread much any longer. I want to apologize to anyone who I may have been harsh with concerning words. I have a combative style to my speech sometimes you could say and then there is a reply then a response and it never gets anyone anywhere.
This negative talk is a waste of energy. I also want to state that I totally forgive any and all FPD members and their family and or friends who may have done wrong to me. I am not going to argue the facts no more.
Tonight I gained a lot of respect for all that attended that meeting. We all can make for a better and safer Fitchburg.
I am extending my hand to all law enforcement in Fitchburg. Past situations whether I was in the right or not, I forgive and I apologize at the same time.
Tonight was a room full of Fitchburg citizens who all want the same for Fitchburg. From on duty, off duty police and citizens from all walks of life. It was good to hear less finger pointing. People are legitimately hurting, scared at times and full of concern.
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as we all need to work together as a community!
I am going to begin to have a more open mind. I am going to listen more and I will work on my speaking skills.
I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Sometimes I speak out of how I was wronged. No more. It is over and I will not feed into no more negativity. I have no ill will against anyone.
It is over, no more negativity. I forgive and I apologize.
Tonight I have listened and I have gained more insight and more respect for members of the FPD.
Bump.....
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump....... Excuse me while I LMFAO @ U LYING FOOL!
Still waiting for that legal paperwork to show up at that restaurant you thought I owned Lynch. Remember stamy, that poor old guy you thought was me? Oh wait, I might be that Ugly Omelet guy too or his Facebook administrator, or I could "Demoura" or some even some other cop you've been on here trashing for the past 4+years. When are you going to STOP LYING LYNCH? When your FBI "employer" or "handlers" finally realize you belong in a rubber room?
Your credibility is shot Lynch! Just except it. You're an habitual liar that doesn't even know when you're lying. I'm still waiting for your answer on that lie you made here that you're now over on that poor missing boy's facebook page spreading too all the victims in this tragic event. C'mon Lynch, prove to us that this is NOT another lie that you are using to incite class and racial tension among the community and our local FPD, FFD and city officials? Prove it isn't a lie Lynch, c'mon prove it? Here's your chance....
<quoted text>
Now go crawl back into that fetal position that you and roast beef boy frequently assume under your own mothers roof until you can prove otherwise.....
Waiting...... Still waiting......Waiting.......Wai ting?
hmmmm?? What is wrong with you stamy? I leave for awhile and I come back and you are talking to yourself! You must be lonely. You need to get yourself a pet. Like a cat, so it could spray all over your cloths. Two birds with one stone, you would smell better at least!
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm?? What is wrong with you stamy? I leave for awhile and I come back and you are talking to yourself! You must be lonely. You need to get yourself a pet. Like a cat, so it could spray all over your cloths. Two birds with one stone, you would smell better at least!
How's your brothers job search going?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Lynch, you went over to that site were hundreds of people were gathering to face their worst fears and emotions about the fate of that poor kid and LIED straight out to every one of them and then used those fears and emotions to "protest" your hatred against city cops, firefighters and the FSU president.

Now pull up that post that you claimed came from a firefighter on these threads that stated that missing child is not part of his community and should not be afforded the proper resources into finding him. C'mon Lynch, prove it, prove you didn't lie to every single one of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Hey Lynch, just curious, was this you calling our State Troopers the "Gestapo"?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
200 State troopers graduate 3-10-12
More Gestapo wrote:
Hail Hitler! Not a coincidence that they match the Nazi uniforms and march like them. The biggest law enforcement regime in the world. Goal= stripping and dismantling the Constitution.
Hail Hitler!
Leominster

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Honestly if the Fireman did post that these people don't deserve the same treatment as other citizens I would have to agree. Think of the thousands upon thousands of dollars these child abusing, child murdering criminals are costing law abiding citizens everyday.

Lynch has a lot of stones and zero brains to ask people to call the bus company and say that they should give the dirtbag dad free tickets because he needs to go back and forth to courts in different states because of his criminal actions. I don't know much about the price of drugs but if you are willing to risk 20 years in jail and can't afford a $20 bus ticket you may want to reconsider your choice of occupation.
Mookie Wilson

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynchie,

How many cats have you milked in your lifetime?
I also heard the vicious rumor going round why the search dog freaked last week at Coggshall was because you kept going up to the poor thing trying to give it a "Prison Lynchie" reach around.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Candidate for Mayor Lynch,

Have you ever had sex with an animal? The voters want to know.

Follow up question. If you do is it with female or male animals? Does it matter?
Cupcake

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Lynch, you went over to that site were hundreds of people were gathering to face their worst fears and emotions about the fate of that poor kid and LIED straight out to every one of them and then used those fears and emotions to "protest" your hatred against city cops, firefighters and the FSU president.
Now pull up that post that you claimed came from a firefighter on these threads that stated that missing child is not part of his community and should not be afforded the proper resources into finding him. C'mon Lynch, prove it, prove you didn't lie to every single one of them.
Where is that post? I don't see it. Is Lynch making sh*t up again?
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Of course lynch is lying. It's all he knows how to do. It's how his parents raised him. He's a loser, raised by losers. Look at his brother, couldn't even to keep a state job at the college. That's the easiest of gigs to maintain. No one gets fired from a state job unless they're a complete dunce.

Or, you know, they lose a 5 year old child. Then you get fired.
Nighthawk

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Insane stuff. What is in the water over here.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Nighthawk wrote:
my sweet juice
Big Boy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Nighthawk wrote:
Koolaid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimmietsen 4,698
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dale Craven 1,152
Market Basket ready to hire 8 hr Gomez 1
Can someone tell me who mr greenjeans is ? 8 hr Karen 4
Suicide-prevention motorcycle ride is set for A... Wed Njtn 5
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Wed pedro 4
a holes Jul 29 Sonny 12
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••