Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha ha years of abusing people on the blog then suddenly when everyone is sick of you oops time to say "uncle", I was just joking.

What about your nasty posts concerning the death of a State Police Majors child,apologize, never will it be accepted you scum bag!
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

USMC wrote:
Get a job, stop free loading, then maybe then I'll listen to your stupid jackass comments. I'd vote for my dog before I voted for you.
You are a loser!
Bait. Recognize.
Droopyball

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

It's over, let him go.
Debbie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh leave my lynchey boy alone
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

USMC wrote:
Get a job, stop free loading, then maybe then I'll listen to your stupid jackass comments. I'd vote for my dog before I voted for you.
You are a loser!
You are a trouble maker. I have worked so hard that it would make you tired. Who do you think that you are talking to? Why do you feel that you can just open your mouth wrongfully against me?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Ha ha ha years of abusing people on the blog then suddenly when everyone is sick of you oops time to say "uncle", I was just joking.
What about your nasty posts concerning the death of a State Police Majors child,apologize, never will it be accepted you scum bag!
What are you talking about?
Fan base

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Marine wrote:
I'm sorry for killing another human with a golf club, forgive me!
I'm sorry for attacking police officers by name on this blog with no facts, forgive me,
I'm sorry for getting my family member fired from there job, then harassing the employer, forgive me,
I'm sorry for harassing the college administration over everything, forgive me,
I'm sorry for bashing the blue light and all the college kids, forgive me,
Forgive you,WHAT! Are you serious!
After waging war with all of the above espically the FPD you lost, all your battles were lost when winning was no longer an option the white flag was raised just as the massive offensive was being launched by men and women that care and work for the city, you saw first hand at the meeting that taxpayers the real community of Fitchburg they support our police, they cannot stand society free loaders such as yourself, you realized that your crazy ass war was between you, your criminal free loading friends, your crazy mind and the drug addicts you associate with during your midnight walks trying to bait the police or as you call it trying to get the cops to be friends with the criminal element trolling our free society. You have discovered that the taxpayers in Fitchburg are sick and tied of your bullshit, they stand behind the cops and want them to toss people like you in jail. Stick your request for forgiveness right up your ass, move the hell out of the city and go back to what ever hole you came from and take all your loser family and friends with you! Just a thought from a U S citizen expressing the rights of the Bill of Rights
You are nothing but a fat idiot, trouble making big mouth. You have been a major force behind harassment. We will find out what your connection is to all this as we will hold you accountable troll.

Your name was newly discovered and family and friends have been given your name as a person of interest. We are onto you, you slimy slug of a human being.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Marine wrote:
I'm sorry for killing another human with a golf club, forgive me!
I'm sorry for attacking police officers by name on this blog with no facts, forgive me,
I'm sorry for getting my family member fired from there job, then harassing the employer, forgive me,
I'm sorry for harassing the college administration over everything, forgive me,
I'm sorry for bashing the blue light and all the college kids, forgive me,
Forgive you,WHAT! Are you serious!
After waging war with all of the above espically the FPD you lost, all your battles were lost when winning was no longer an option the white flag was raised just as the massive offensive was being launched by men and women that care and work for the city, you saw first hand at the meeting that taxpayers the real community of Fitchburg they support our police, they cannot stand society free loaders such as yourself, you realized that your crazy ass war was between you, your criminal free loading friends, your crazy mind and the drug addicts you associate with during your midnight walks trying to bait the police or as you call it trying to get the cops to be friends with the criminal element trolling our free society. You have discovered that the taxpayers in Fitchburg are sick and tied of your bullshit, they stand behind the cops and want them to toss people like you in jail. Stick your request for forgiveness right up your ass, move the hell out of the city and go back to what ever hole you came from and take all your loser family and friends with you! Just a thought from a U S citizen expressing the rights of the Bill of Rights
We are discovering who you may be and your little group. There is a little bit of guitar, a little bit of web design and some theatre stuff.

We are taking you to task now. You are our focus. So, what is your beef?

I am almost positive of who you are and I will tell you that you are going to crawl back into your little hole.

We will be contacting others. This will be the first time that I am going to spend money on finding out who you are. You fat slug POS, I will find out 100% who you are.
wow

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
We are discovering who you may be and your little group. There is a little bit of guitar, a little bit of web design and some theatre stuff.
I am almost positive of who you are and I will tell you that you are going to crawl back into your little hole.
We will be contacting others. This will be the first time that I am going to spend money on finding out who you are. You fat slug POS, I will find out 100% who you are.
Lynch .....WHO is WE?? You have a pet mouse in your pocket??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch .....WHO is WE?? You have a pet mouse in your pocket??
Of mice and men? Exactly! The mice run around here squeaking all the time with anonymous threats.

We take them seriously and will not allow them to continue.
Pick me

Shirley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Who am I????? Bet you don't know and you'll never find out!
Car 54 where are you

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Calling all cars find fresh mouth calling all cars fresh mouth in the city where are you car54
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

I luv yu llynch
Marine

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey Paddy,

Time for another drink you good for nothing rat piece of trach.

You haven't worked an honest day in your life loser.

Your response was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I've spent more time on the hopper than you have spent working, loser

Get a life scum bag
Moreliesfromlync h

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? Sure. The demise of Peaches reduced your group by 1/3. How many times have you said that you know who someone is, you're almost certain, you're closing in, blah blah blah. The truth (which is a foreign concept to you) is that you habve no clue. Abourt anything. You are a bum and a moron.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
I want to apologize for anything that I may have said out here that has been negative. Conversations took off on the wrong track at times. I am accepting my share of these conversations but others have geared them in different directions due to taking me out of context or my bad habit of sometimes generalized speech.
What I am stating is some things that I have stated have been misconstrued and misinterpreted. Due to this situation I have now chose to hold back and to do more listening.
I will not be on this thread much any longer. I want to apologize to anyone who I may have been harsh with concerning words. I have a combative style to my speech sometimes you could say and then there is a reply then a response and it never gets anyone anywhere.
This negative talk is a waste of energy. I also want to state that I totally forgive any and all FPD members and their family and or friends who may have done wrong to me. I am not going to argue the facts no more.
Tonight I gained a lot of respect for all that attended that meeting. We all can make for a better and safer Fitchburg.
I am extending my hand to all law enforcement in Fitchburg. Past situations whether I was in the right or not, I forgive and I apologize at the same time.
Tonight was a room full of Fitchburg citizens who all want the same for Fitchburg. From on duty, off duty police and citizens from all walks of life. It was good to hear less finger pointing. People are legitimately hurting, scared at times and full of concern.
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as we all need to work together as a community!
I am going to begin to have a more open mind. I am going to listen more and I will work on my speaking skills.
I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Sometimes I speak out of how I was wronged. No more. It is over and I will not feed into no more negativity. I have no ill will against anyone.
It is over, no more negativity. I forgive and I apologize.
Tonight I have listened and I have gained more insight and more respect for members of the FPD.
The undeniable PROOF that you are a LIAR.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
I want to apologize for anything that I may have said out here that has been negative. Conversations took off on the wrong track at times. I am accepting my share of these conversations but others have geared them in different directions due to taking me out of context or my bad habit of sometimes generalized speech.
What I am stating is some things that I have stated have been misconstrued and misinterpreted. Due to this situation I have now chose to hold back and to do more listening.
I will not be on this thread much any longer. I want to apologize to anyone who I may have been harsh with concerning words. I have a combative style to my speech sometimes you could say and then there is a reply then a response and it never gets anyone anywhere.
This negative talk is a waste of energy. I also want to state that I totally forgive any and all FPD members and their family and or friends who may have done wrong to me. I am not going to argue the facts no more.
Tonight I gained a lot of respect for all that attended that meeting. We all can make for a better and safer Fitchburg.
I am extending my hand to all law enforcement in Fitchburg. Past situations whether I was in the right or not, I forgive and I apologize at the same time.
Tonight was a room full of Fitchburg citizens who all want the same for Fitchburg. From on duty, off duty police and citizens from all walks of life. It was good to hear less finger pointing. People are legitimately hurting, scared at times and full of concern.
Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as we all need to work together as a community!
I am going to begin to have a more open mind. I am going to listen more and I will work on my speaking skills.
I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Sometimes I speak out of how I was wronged. No more. It is over and I will not feed into no more negativity. I have no ill will against anyone.
It is over, no more negativity. I forgive and I apologize.
Tonight I have listened and I have gained more insight and more respect for members of the FPD.
I'm thinking this would also be a great time for you to wish everyone on your apology list a Merry Christmas and Happy New year too. What do you think?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Any particular reason why you're avoiding this thread you created Lynch?
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm so cold where I am. Why did you neglect me and let me die daddy?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Stamos wrote:
Any particular reason why you're avoiding this thread you created Lynch?
No reasons and I guess you want to point out a state police majors daughter who got killed while speeding? Let me tell you, I didn't kill this girl the system did!

When you have no consequences than behaviors get worse and more dangerous. I grieve for her family but the fact is that the system of allowing certain entitlements to break the law carte blanche is what can and does result from such favoritisms.

And to the person attempting to put blame on me for this young girl getting killed, shame on you and fuck you!

You people do not want police or firefighters to pay consequences. Such behavior creates an atmosphere in which laws are broken. They drive legless in their 30s and 40s.

Stamos, you back police who falsify reports as there is no answer for you. You are LOST. We understand that corruption within the FPD is an accepted practice. It is cowardly and a pedophile behavior.

You just feel that a corrupt cop should be respected! I cannot help your sickness. You worship them!

I respect law abiding professional police.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of77
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••