Jtn

Concord, MA

#21 Aug 9, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
If I responded back to you as I was trying to reply back to someone who called me anmae first I truly do apologize. I do not know your wife.
If I stated something in general terms that offended you I am truly sorry.
Life is too short to hold any animisity. If I called you a name after you called me a name I am sorry.
Feeding in and engaging in negative back and forth on an anonymous thread is both unnerving and a waste of energy.
I truly apologize to all that I may have offended out here. I did get caught up in trying to identify people as I felt I was in danger as well as family members.
In order to achieve this I had to say some things to attempt to drive out peoples identities through their answers and reactions ect.
No more negativity. I also forgive those who have done wrong things to my family, friends and I. I am going to work on better communications and I will put much more thought into how I want to reply.
No more grievances as it is all over. I honestly wish everyone out here to have a wonderful life.
And to the members of the FPD, you are fighting the good fight, I am 100% behind your efforts concerning a safer Fitchburg; good luck and stay safe always.
If I have offended anyone the works for the FPD, FFD or the city through generalizations I apologize as I have always tried not to speak in general terms but in writing fast I may have notchosen my words well which I understand could be read as a generalization.
And to those that I have addressed by name, regardless of what you have done to me that was wrong I forgive those moments and am now going to move on. I wish you all well. I apologize to these people for allowing myself to react and respond as it only made matters worse and louder as it became a back and forth that had gotten worse.
I will not engage in this type of back and forth no longer. I need to concentrate on positive energy. I wish for you families good health and positive experiences.
I apologize for my part in all this as it is not good for anyone to hold a grudge as it takes up too much negative energy.I have written this post as some have been critical of the wording. I have attempted again to address all concerned.
Have a good day and a wonderful summer and year.
yu need to apologize to President Anonucci
Stop dodging

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Aug 10, 2013
Put your money where your mouth is and publish this apology in the sentinel.
Marine

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Aug 10, 2013
I'm sorry for killing another human with a golf club, forgive me!

I'm sorry for attacking police officers by name on this blog with no facts, forgive me,

I'm sorry for getting my family member fired from there job, then harassing the employer, forgive me,

I'm sorry for harassing the college administration over everything, forgive me,

I'm sorry for bashing the blue light and all the college kids, forgive me,

Forgive you,WHAT! Are you serious!

After waging war with all of the above espically the FPD you lost, all your battles were lost when winning was no longer an option the white flag was raised just as the massive offensive was being launched by men and women that care and work for the city, you saw first hand at the meeting that taxpayers the real community of Fitchburg they support our police, they cannot stand society free loaders such as yourself, you realized that your crazy ass war was between you, your criminal free loading friends, your crazy mind and the drug addicts you associate with during your midnight walks trying to bait the police or as you call it trying to get the cops to be friends with the criminal element trolling our free society. You have discovered that the taxpayers in Fitchburg are sick and tied of your bullshit, they stand behind the cops and want them to toss people like you in jail. Stick your request for forgiveness right up your ass, move the hell out of the city and go back to what ever hole you came from and take all your loser family and friends with you! Just a thought from a U S citizen expressing the rights of the Bill of Rights
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#24 Aug 10, 2013
Obviously there is more to this. Maybe someone filed a complaint. Maybe our local law enforcement got involved. Maybe someone on Facebook was scared and spooked so they reported him.

I was scared too as his character became more and more disturbing especially when he stated he was baiting to get people's identity. That is against the law.

That is the same as stealing credit card numbers or identity theft. Stating they could lose their career/job because of the comments on an anonymous blog site can be taken as "blackmailing" someone.

He was running for office and he opened himself up to being scrutinized and criticized. The laws do not protect him that is why there are negative campaign ads on tv druing election times.

But anonymous bloggers are suppose to be protected knowing their identity is secure just like a credit cared. When he starting seeking identities he crossed the line.

Maybe the FBI saw his postings and investigated. If there was not an official investigation that is big trouble. The FBI would not be amused.

If this was the case I am sure he was given the option to post an apology and to stay off the blog sites and Facebook or criminal charges could be filed.

Yes, there is a right to free speech but there are CONSEQUENCES to what a person states.

Whatever it was, it is over, he apologized. Time to move on.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#25 Aug 10, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
Obviously there is more to this. Maybe someone filed a complaint. Maybe our local law enforcement got involved. Maybe someone on Facebook was scared and spooked so they reported him.
I was scared too as his character became more and more disturbing especially when he stated he was baiting to get people's identity. That is against the law.
That is the same as stealing credit card numbers or identity theft. Stating they could lose their career/job because of the comments on an anonymous blog site can be taken as "blackmailing" someone.
He was running for office and he opened himself up to being scrutinized and criticized. The laws do not protect him that is why there are negative campaign ads on tv druing election times.
But anonymous bloggers are suppose to be protected knowing their identity is secure just like a credit cared. When he starting seeking identities he crossed the line.
Maybe the FBI saw his postings and investigated. If there was not an official investigation that is big trouble. The FBI would not be amused.
If this was the case I am sure he was given the option to post an apology and to stay off the blog sites and Facebook or criminal charges could be filed.
Yes, there is a right to free speech but there are CONSEQUENCES to what a person states.
Whatever it was, it is over, he apologized. Time to move on.
Valid points. Anyone can post anything if they are not running for an office. For instance you can call me an asshole and my response would be oh shit you must have been talking to my wife! But I'm not going to threaten you because I know my wife never stops talking! But this guy goes ballistic. In all honesty I can't understand him. He's always like 'I'm gonna find out who you are and get you fired!!!!' Then on the other hand he's like 'WHAAAAA my brother got fired it's not fair!!!!!' Go figure?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Aug 10, 2013
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>yu need to apologize to President Anonucci
The apology I have extended includes Mr. Antonucci, the Sentinel, to those who I have had personal matters with and all out here who have posted. I admit I did get pumped up at times due to what I went through and then some posts out here. And then compound that with the anonymous search.

No excuses as it just takes up too much negative energy.

Yes, this meeting and prior conversations lead to my apology.

Listening and seeing Detective Keith Bourne talk from his heart straight forward with honesty and seeing all the off and on duty officers present was very uplifting.

This is what I always wanted to see as it is crucial in building a community. There was no absolute solutions at this meeting but it was the beginning of great communication and community building.

As I always stated Fitchburg is worth the fight. I went to the meeting to listen and to learn. There was some things that I disagreed with but I have learned that this is OK as I don't need to challenge this difference of opinion as there is another forum and another time and place for that.

I feel that every single person who spoke had something in what they said that I agreed with. My focus is now watching to make sure that we do not split this city in half. We can build a community without having this happen. There is a divide. I would like to see positive events taking place and the arms open and welcome to our entire community regardless of their race, ethnicity, education, economic status and those battling with addictions.

Anyone can fall into addiction even those with good upbringings. I agree that a good upbringing betters the chances of their children not falling into addictions. I just want to keep an open mind here and to have this conversation at a later date. I would like to see more education on methodone given to all city councilors and the police department.

In ending, I encourage others to watch this meeting. You will not agree with everything but it will be very enlightening from Keith Bourne to the mail carriers depiction of experiencing a drive by shooting and its mental effects and safety concerns.

I wish everyone to have a good weekend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What a joke

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Aug 10, 2013
I wish you'd drop out of the race and stop embarrassing Fitchburg.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#28 Aug 11, 2013
What a joke wrote:
I wish you'd drop out of the race and stop embarrassing Fitchburg.
You obviously received the wrong comprehension of my apology and forgiveness.

I cannot change your rudeness as only you can do that on your own!
Lynch for city councilor

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Aug 11, 2013
Marine wrote:
I'm sorry for attacking police officers by name on this blog with no facts, forgive me,
I'm sorry for getting my family member fired from there job, then harassing the employer, forgive me,
After waging war with all of the above espically the FPD you lost, all your battles were lost when winning was no longer an option the white flag was raised just as the massive offensive was being launched by men and women that care and work for the city, you saw first hand at the meeting that taxpayers the real community of Fitchburg they support our police, they cannot stand society free loaders such as yourself, you realized that your crazy ass war was between you, your criminal free loading friends, your crazy mind and the drug addicts you associate with during your midnight walks trying to bait the police or as you call it trying to get the cops to be friends with the criminal element trolling our free society. You have discovered that the taxpayers in Fitchburg are sick and tied of your bullshit, they stand behind the cops and want them to toss people like you in jail. Stick your request for forgiveness right up your ass, move the hell out of the city and go back to what ever hole you came from and take all your loser family and friends with you! Just a thought from a U S citizen expressing the rights of the Bill of Rights
You totally missed English comp 101. All that you say here is false. No one is leaving Fitchburg. No one is leaving their campaign for city councilor at large.

Your feeling about police sticking me or anyone else in jail is a total farce. I am beginning to get built up again over your BS.

I am going to stop right there. I forgive the many who brought me and my family unjustified physical and verbal attacks. I apologize for feeding into people like yourself. I apologize for anything that I said that could be construed as a generalization.

You are a US citizen? I am not proud of that! You can stick your arrogance right up your ass!!! And my family extends the same blessing. Who do you think you are talking to me or anyone in this manner.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#30 Aug 11, 2013
Lynch for city councilor wrote:
<quoted text>

You are a US citizen? I am not proud of that! You can stick your arrogance right up your ass!!! And my family extends the same blessing. Who do you think you are talking to me or anyone in this manner.
It starts again....
Lynch for city councilor

Fitchburg, MA

#31 Aug 11, 2013
Marine wrote:
For one, I will still hold you accountable for what you just stated if you have the courage to give your real name. Send it in private message to my facebook admitting it is you and I will file first thing Monday morning.

For one I didn't kill anyone, for another I NEVER hit anyone with a club of any sort. All empathy and understanding of the facts of that case I expressed to the family in private. For you to exploit false facts is deplorable.

I am not going to get into facts of which FPD officers I spoke to due to the harm they caused me directly. I have forgiven these officers and that is it for you as I will not continue to rehash those events for your sick satisfaction. I apologize to these individuals for playing in the kitchen.

I have never stated that I wasn't wronged anywhere out here. I forgive these individuals and I apologize for my part which was playing in the kitchen.

As for my brother, I did not get him fired as he was fired unjustly. I apologize for answering to you and or any of them or their families that were involved.

I have received many threats out here, I forgive those who made them but I will not allow new ones such as yours to continue. You will be addressed by the authorities if you keep it up, period, whether you are a Marine commander.

Being a marine as you speak of really disgraces the uniform when you speak and threaten the way you do. The Marines would not back you as they do not want any part of your ways.

I take you as a serious threat and you proved it by this post. I am going to report you to the authorities. My apology and forgiveness does not allow you to threaten me and my family.

The meeting the other night was the beginning of many needed meetings. Meetings which I will speak at in length on appropriate subjects.My family and I are home owners and tax payers as much as you are, my family has a long line of military service as well as police and fire.

I have always like officer Keith Bourne and I gained even more respect for him and his position from hearing him speak. He has shown leadership skills as well as I wouldn't be surprised if he is in the running for Chief.

I am speaking to you only.I am asking for you to immediately stop your threatening ways as I will not hesitate to visit the authorities. You seem to feel entitled to threaten my family and I. You are not and I will prove it.
Pinochio

Leominster, MA

#32 Aug 11, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you because you never tell a lie.
Pinochio

Leominster, MA

#34 Aug 11, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely thank you for giving me your forgiveness oh great and powerfull anointed one. Oops my nose just grew another inch!
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#35 Aug 11, 2013
Lynch for city councilor wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, I will still hold you accountable for what you just stated if you have the courage to give your real name. Send it in private message to my facebook admitting it is you and I will file first thing Monday morning.
For one I didn't kill anyone, for another I NEVER hit anyone with a club of any sort. All empathy and understanding of the facts of that case I expressed to the family in private. For you to exploit false facts is deplorable.
I am not going to get into facts of which FPD officers I spoke to due to the harm they caused me directly. I have forgiven these officers and that is it for you as I will not continue to rehash those events for your sick satisfaction. I apologize to these individuals for playing in the kitchen.
I have never stated that I wasn't wronged anywhere out here. I forgive these individuals and I apologize for my part which was playing in the kitchen.
As for my brother, I did not get him fired as he was fired unjustly. I apologize for answering to you and or any of them or their families that were involved.
I have received many threats out here, I forgive those who made them but I will not allow new ones such as yours to continue. You will be addressed by the authorities if you keep it up, period, whether you are a Marine commander.
Being a marine as you speak of really disgraces the uniform when you speak and threaten the way you do. The Marines would not back you as they do not want any part of your ways.
I take you as a serious threat and you proved it by this post. I am going to report you to the authorities. My apology and forgiveness does not allow you to threaten me and my family.
The meeting the other night was the beginning of many needed meetings. Meetings which I will speak at in length on appropriate subjects.My family and I are home owners and tax payers as much as you are, my family has a long line of military service as well as police and fire.
I have always like officer Keith Bourne and I gained even more respect for him and his position from hearing him speak. He has shown leadership skills as well as I wouldn't be surprised if he is in the running for Chief.
I am speaking to you only.I am asking for you to immediately stop your threatening ways as I will not hesitate to visit the authorities. You seem to feel entitled to threaten my family and I. You are not and I will prove it.
Well so much for that, the new meds must have worn off.
Really

Leominster, MA

#36 Aug 11, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well so much for that, the new meds must have worn off.
It was nice while it lasted. See you in another year.
Me too

Leominster, MA

#37 Aug 11, 2013
I just want to go on the record and say that if I have ever insulted anyone here. You are forgiven. Just don't let it happen again or I will press charges. I hold no hard feelings about me insulting you or your family!
Me too

Leominster, MA

#38 Aug 11, 2013
I also want to add to the list of people who are cowards and out to get me... the Marine Corps. Tell me your names and ranks! I'll press charges and have you court martialed.
Me too

Leominster, MA

#39 Aug 11, 2013
Are you threatening me !!! You can't spell Cop without the letter 'C' well now you can't spell coward or corruption without the letter 'C'! Now do you see the connection??

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#40 Aug 12, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to remind you that my family, friends and I paid a very heavy price economically, physically and in other ways.
This apology has nothing at all to do with politics. It is a sincere and honest apology. Things have gone too far. Within this apology I have also forgiven those who have done and said some really cruel things to me. It is over as I am letting all of them go. It is negative energy and it is doing no one any good to carry it.
The salary for city council is $9,000. It has never been about money. Last nights meeting was very enlightening as Yes in some cases I feel like I jumped the gun.
The community as a whole showed up to work together. This is a very big deal. There is work to be done and we all need to focus on the issues and not personal grievances.
I am asking the other side to let things go as well. If they do not then I cannot change them but I am sincere about this apology and forgiveness. It has gone on long enough.
I am not going to argue whose fault or who did what to me. I forgive and that is it. We need to focus on the positive.
You've been down this road before. Stay focused, take deep breaths and don't swallow the bait.

May 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
I must take the suggestion from a campaign advisor to get out and secure the votes. Sorry, I will not be blogging my dear friends as I need to finish organizing a couple campaign fund raisers as well as get out the vote drives.
Again I encourage everyone to register to vote. I need to get out there and recieve more assurance signatures in order to be placed on the ballot.
The website will be up and running in short order. I ask everyone to please post appropiately. I ask those that hate me to try and refrain from the bad language,name calling and threats! Thank you!
And I would like to meet all of you on the campaign trail. Don't be so nasty people, relax and enjoy life. Leave the hate alone, it takes too much energy to hate. Get to know me as I am a good person all jokes aside!
My only objective is for a better,brighter and friendlier Fitchburg. We all must concentrate on job growth for Fitchburg. I have ideas and proposals but I am a great listener as I will listen to your input. I am an open minded person who encourages brainstorming of ideas from everyone. See you at the finish line. God Bless you all even those out here that hate me for some reason!!
USMC

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Aug 12, 2013
Get a job, stop free loading, then maybe then I'll listen to your stupid jackass comments. I'd vote for my dog before I voted for you.

You are a loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac live in Fitchburg 9 hr BillyBob 6
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) 16 hr Nylon guy 55
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 17 hr Lynch for Mayor 92
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 18 hr Porky Lynch 310
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... Sat Jtn 5
This time I really mean it. Really. Sat The Insider 43
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Sat kev lynch 115

Winter Storm Watch for Worcester County was issued at November 24 at 11:05AM EST

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:34 pm PST