Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

I want to apologize for anything that I may have said out here that has been negative. Conversations took off on the wrong track at times. I am accepting my share of these conversations but others have geared them in different directions due to taking me out of context or my bad habit of sometimes generalized speech.

What I am stating is some things that I have stated have been misconstrued and misinterpreted. Due to this situation I have now chose to hold back and to do more listening.

I will not be on this thread much any longer. I want to apologize to anyone who I may have been harsh with concerning words. I have a combative style to my speech sometimes you could say and then there is a reply then a response and it never gets anyone anywhere.

This negative talk is a waste of energy. I also want to state that I totally forgive any and all FPD members and their family and or friends who may have done wrong to me. I am not going to argue the facts no more.

Tonight I gained a lot of respect for all that attended that meeting. We all can make for a better and safer Fitchburg.

I am extending my hand to all law enforcement in Fitchburg. Past situations whether I was in the right or not, I forgive and I apologize at the same time.

Tonight was a room full of Fitchburg citizens who all want the same for Fitchburg. From on duty, off duty police and citizens from all walks of life. It was good to hear less finger pointing. People are legitimately hurting, scared at times and full of concern.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction as we all need to work together as a community!

I am going to begin to have a more open mind. I am going to listen more and I will work on my speaking skills.

I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. Sometimes I speak out of how I was wronged. No more. It is over and I will not feed into no more negativity. I have no ill will against anyone.

It is over, no more negativity. I forgive and I apologize.

Tonight I have listened and I have gained more insight and more respect for members of the FPD.
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh lychee sounds like they are suing you,Jtn also it in big trouble hen he charged FSU with the MCAD.
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Happy April fools day Joanne
Too late

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

The damage has even done by your rants, name calling, and attacks on everyone in public service in Fitchburg. You've sullied any chance, which was really between slim to none given your last attempt at getting elected, you had at garnering even a respectable amount of votes. You can't verbally attack people on Topix, FB, or any other forum and then say "sorry, we good?" to suit your needs. Life doesn't work that way. You've made your proverbial bed and now you'll see how the voters react at the polls. But deep in your heart you know that you've got a snowballs chance of getting elected as a result of your actions and words.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Too late wrote:
The damage has even done by your rants, name calling, and attacks on everyone in public service in Fitchburg. You've sullied any chance, which was really between slim to none given your last attempt at getting elected, you had at garnering even a respectable amount of votes. You can't verbally attack people on Topix, FB, or any other forum and then say "sorry, we good?" to suit your needs. Life doesn't work that way. You've made your proverbial bed and now you'll see how the voters react at the polls. But deep in your heart you know that you've got a snowballs chance of getting elected as a result of your actions and words.
I would like to remind you that my family, friends and I paid a very heavy price economically, physically and in other ways.

This apology has nothing at all to do with politics. It is a sincere and honest apology. Things have gone too far. Within this apology I have also forgiven those who have done and said some really cruel things to me. It is over as I am letting all of them go. It is negative energy and it is doing no one any good to carry it.

The salary for city council is $9,000. It has never been about money. Last nights meeting was very enlightening as Yes in some cases I feel like I jumped the gun.

The community as a whole showed up to work together. This is a very big deal. There is work to be done and we all need to focus on the issues and not personal grievances.

I am asking the other side to let things go as well. If they do not then I cannot change them but I am sincere about this apology and forgiveness. It has gone on long enough.

I am not going to argue whose fault or who did what to me. I forgive and that is it. We need to focus on the positive.
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Your apology will be taken by your word of staying both civil and terse. If you have a valid point to make, keep it relevant and move on. That doesn't mean it will be taken seriously at this point, though.

Your best bet is to keep your distance on all social media, except your own FB page.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Wow! So you are willing to forgive people for you insulting and threatening them? That's odd. What's your next move? Thanking your neighbor for stealing their Newspaper?

It just doesn't work that way. You can't insult people and then say 'hey I forgive you for insulting you so let's be friends!!'.
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to remind you that my family, friends and I paid a very heavy price economically, physically and in other ways.
This apology has nothing at all to do with politics. It is a sincere and honest apology. Things have gone too far. Within this apology I have also forgiven those who have done and said some really cruel things to me. It is over as I am letting all of them go. It is negative energy and it is doing no one any good to carry it.
The salary for city council is $9,000. It has never been about money. Last nights meeting was very enlightening as Yes in some cases I feel like I jumped the gun.
The community as a whole showed up to work together. This is a very big deal. There is work to be done and we all need to focus on the issues and not personal grievances.
I am asking the other side to let things go as well. If they do not then I cannot change them but I am sincere about this apology and forgiveness. It has gone on long enough.
I am not going to argue whose fault or who did what to me. I forgive and that is it. We need to focus on the positive.
Sorry, I can accept your apology. you put my life thru hell. I had to seek a restraining order, trespassing order but in the end it wasn't worth the trip and day's worth of time to go to Worcestor and place one on you.

I had to purchase extra firearms to arm myself in case you came to my home. I had to install an alarm system and install 2x4's across every door and extra pegs on my windows. I had to install extra exterior security lights and a surveillance camera.

I couldn't take the chance, you scare me even on a anonymous blogging site. I have a family it wasn't worth the risk not to take action.

You never understood that crime is because of the attitude of the population that is in the city. Welfare brings crime. I know I lived in that lifestyle for many years. People will never snitch and no matter how much money is used to fight crime it will never get better, never.

There are plenty of jobs out there. A drug dealer can earn $1,800 a week for a few hours work, why should they have a legitimate job? They never will.

Until the social services in the city and welfare is stopped crime will always be here. We are still a safe city. Springfield and many other cities have a shooting/stabbing every day/night.

Leominster is just the same, the big difference is, THEY KNOW HOW TO HIDE IT BETTER! They cut down all shrubs around the park because they have had more overdoses in the bushes in one day than Fitchburg has had all week. They call for ambulances to come out of Fitchburg at least 2-3 times a day for an overdose because they cannot keep up.

The Leominster police don't advertise their calls over the radio so no one in scanner land knows what kind of calls they go on. They use an encrypted channel when they have a shooting/stabbing.

Their calls are logged differently. A stabbing can be logged as a "dispute requiring medical attention". The press will never know the actual charges so the press will not be at the actual arraignment of the person involved and hear the actual charges. Leominster doesn't do press conferences. They don't talk to the press. They don't say anything. THEY KNOW HOW TO HIDE THEIR CRIME!
wow

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

So Mr Lynch you FORGOT to apologize for all these years of telling everyone that you had nothing to do with KILLING that man. So please tell us the truth now.
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

The butler did it
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I can accept your apology. you put my life thru hell. I had to seek a restraining order, trespassing order but in the end it wasn't worth the trip and day's worth of time to go to Worcestor and place one on you.
I had to purchase extra firearms to arm myself in case you came to my home. I had to install an alarm system and install 2x4's across every door and extra pegs on my windows. I had to install extra exterior security lights and a surveillance camera.
I couldn't take the chance, you scare me even on a anonymous blogging site. I have a family it wasn't worth the risk not to take action.
You never understood that crime is because of the attitude of the population that is in the city. Welfare brings crime. I know I lived in that lifestyle for many years. People will never snitch and no matter how much money is used to fight crime it will never get better, never.
There are plenty of jobs out there. A drug dealer can earn $1,800 a week for a few hours work, why should they have a legitimate job? They never will.
Until the social services in the city and welfare is stopped crime will always be here. We are still a safe city. Springfield and many other cities have a shooting/stabbing every day/night.
Leominster is just the same, the big difference is, THEY KNOW HOW TO HIDE IT BETTER! They cut down all shrubs around the park because they have had more overdoses in the bushes in one day than Fitchburg has had all week. They call for ambulances to come out of Fitchburg at least 2-3 times a day for an overdose because they cannot keep up.
The Leominster police don't advertise their calls over the radio so no one in scanner land knows what kind of calls they go on. They use an encrypted channel when they have a shooting/stabbing.
Their calls are logged differently. A stabbing can be logged as a "dispute requiring medical attention". The press will never know the actual charges so the press will not be at the actual arraignment of the person involved and hear the actual charges. Leominster doesn't do press conferences. They don't talk to the press. They don't say anything. THEY KNOW HOW TO HIDE THEIR CRIME!
Lunenburg is good at hiding crime too. I'm not a big shopper but once in awhile the wife makes me go and I just sit and be amazed. It seems like everytime I bring her to that WalMart there are police cars and someone is getting arrested for shoplifting. Did you know that some people are so sick they push a baby stroller through the store and steal things and hide them under the kid???? And it's always stupid shit like bras and panties and some cd's.

Then when they get arrested they start shouting out some very vulgar things right in front of their kids and everyone else in the store. I'm no DA but there has to be multiple charges for this sort of behavior.

And of course there is always the boyfriend there who isn't the father of the kid saying I didn't know she was stealin'
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it fit snd fun in Lisa's fitchburg, good ridonse
Too late

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch,

If you are a serious candidate and you have a shred of integrity you'd send this letter to the Editor of the Sentinel and also the editor of te Telegram. I'm sure they'd both publish a letter from a candidate in their respective papers. I not, use some of your campaign funds to publish this letter in the papers.

Do that and the voters and citizens of Fitchburg will know you're sincere. Who knows, maybe you'll inspire people to vote.
Paul E Esther

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch Boy--

Somebody must have amped up the Blue Light.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for forgiving me for you calling me a puke, coward, pig and all the other insults and bad mouthing my wife. You are the best!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Chickpig wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for forgiving me for you calling me a puke, coward, pig and all the other insults and bad mouthing my wife. You are the best!
If I responded back to you as I was trying to reply back to someone who called me anmae first I truly do apologize. I do not know your wife.

If I stated something in general terms that offended you I am truly sorry.

Life is too short to hold any animisity. If I called you a name after you called me a name I am sorry.

Feeding in and engaging in negative back and forth on an anonymous thread is both unnerving and a waste of energy.

I truly apologize to all that I may have offended out here. I did get caught up in trying to identify people as I felt I was in danger as well as family members.

In order to achieve this I had to say some things to attempt to drive out peoples identities through their answers and reactions ect.

No more negativity. I also forgive those who have done wrong things to my family, friends and I. I am going to work on better communications and I will put much more thought into how I want to reply.

No more grievances as it is all over. I honestly wish everyone out here to have a wonderful life.

And to the members of the FPD, you are fighting the good fight, I am 100% behind your efforts concerning a safer Fitchburg; good luck and stay safe always.

If I have offended anyone the works for the FPD, FFD or the city through generalizations I apologize as I have always tried not to speak in general terms but in writing fast I may have notchosen my words well which I understand could be read as a generalization.

And to those that I have addressed by name, regardless of what you have done to me that was wrong I forgive those moments and am now going to move on. I wish you all well. I apologize to these people for allowing myself to react and respond as it only made matters worse and louder as it became a back and forth that had gotten worse.

I will not engage in this type of back and forth no longer. I need to concentrate on positive energy. I wish for you families good health and positive experiences.

I apologize for my part in all this as it is not good for anyone to hold a grudge as it takes up too much negative energy.I have written this post as some have been critical of the wording. I have attempted again to address all concerned.

Have a good day and a wonderful summer and year.
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Thanks.

Good.

Bubbye.
Dr Fine

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Well it appears that this months prescription has arrived just in the nick of time. Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for complete turnaround in less than 48 hours. It a miracle!
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Well at least he apologized. It is too bad it takes a meeting for people to understand that public safety is working for their salaries. It must be some kind of mental thing. Maybe actually seeing the police in person does something to them. Maybe it shows the citizens that the do care and are aware of the situation.

Our officials and public safety employees should not have to have a meeting. The citizens should know they are doing everything they can. Money is not the answer. This is a new generation of 20 and 30 year olds that donít want to work for $8 an hour. They donít want to work for $15 an hour.

They want to make $300-$ 400 a day for 2-3 hours of work and that is drug dealing. If i was 20 years old again and someone taught me how to deal drugs making $400 a day, I would probably do the same because it is better than making $320 before taxes working 40 hrs. per week in a factory. Yes, they can always get caught but remember these people dealing drugs and taking drugs figure they have nothing else that they can do so the risk isnít that great for them. They donít care about the police or going to prison.

The only people in this young generation that have a chance maybe the ones that go to college but that is a dying breed because college is so expensive now and college loans are now the same as a 30 year mortgage.

Welfare is a problem. When the police arrest a drunk driver woman who has 3 ebt cards on her and she tells the police ďthey are the dumbasses for paying for their foodĒ then obviously there is a problem. 90% of welfare recipients are frauds. It is too bad but that is the way it is.

All the social workers know how they lie and use the system but they are not allowed to deny anyone applying for welfare that does not have a job and has children. Their hands are tied.

A mother only has to go down to Main Street and apply. All she does is lie and state she does not know where the father of her kids are. She gives them a false name of the father and a false location of where he might be. She is not married and the kids have her last name. The boyfriend can visit her (who is actually the father) but she will never admit that he lives there. There are 6 social service agents in Fitchburg and close to 20,000 residents on welfare residing in the city. They cannot do home inspections. They are outnumbered.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
If I responded back to you as I was trying to reply back to someone who called me anmae first I truly do apologize. I do not know your wife.
If I stated something in general terms that offended you I am truly sorry.
Life is too short to hold any animisity. If I called you a name after you called me a name I am sorry.
Feeding in and engaging in negative back and forth on an anonymous thread is both unnerving and a waste of energy.
I truly apologize to all that I may have offended out here. I did get caught up in trying to identify people as I felt I was in danger as well as family members.
In order to achieve this I had to say some things to attempt to drive out peoples identities through their answers and reactions ect.
No more negativity. I also forgive those who have done wrong things to my family, friends and I. I am going to work on better communications and I will put much more thought into how I want to reply.
No more grievances as it is all over. I honestly wish everyone out here to have a wonderful life.
And to the members of the FPD, you are fighting the good fight, I am 100% behind your efforts concerning a safer Fitchburg; good luck and stay safe always.
If I have offended anyone the works for the FPD, FFD or the city through generalizations I apologize as I have always tried not to speak in general terms but in writing fast I may have notchosen my words well which I understand could be read as a generalization.
And to those that I have addressed by name, regardless of what you have done to me that was wrong I forgive those moments and am now going to move on. I wish you all well. I apologize to these people for allowing myself to react and respond as it only made matters worse and louder as it became a back and forth that had gotten worse.
I will not engage in this type of back and forth no longer. I need to concentrate on positive energy. I wish for you families good health and positive experiences.
I apologize for my part in all this as it is not good for anyone to hold a grudge as it takes up too much negative energy.I have written this post as some have been critical of the wording. I have attempted again to address all concerned.
Have a good day and a wonderful summer and year.
I'm not sure who or what "anmae' is maybe aunt mae? But let me tell you something, just because a person dresses up in spandex and jumps and down on the bed in your basement it doesn't mean they are Spiderman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home 14 hr Sonny 2
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... Sun ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Sun Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
a holes Sun jtn 10
•••
•••