Mayoral candidate, police sergeant at...
Space dude

Leominster, MA

#104 Sep 3, 2011
I will admit Walmart security is top notch. They have senior citizens at the door in souped up motorized wheel chairs. I wouldn't take my chances with them.
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#105 Sep 3, 2011
Stamos wrote:
I wonder how that FBI investigation is going now that Lynch's inner circle has turned on him and exposed all his lies?
Let me tell you Stamos, this woman has never been part of this team. She has mental issues, I hope she gets help. She needs to stay away from this family for ever.
no one turned on Kevin

Jackson Heights, NY

#106 Sep 5, 2011
He is the one who turned on others. Family in NY is furious at his manipulation of the young girl he had staying at his home, especially now that it has come out that he was once again offering to "adopt" a baby.
ANSWER THE QUESTION

Fitchburg, MA

#107 Sep 5, 2011
no one turned on Kevin wrote:
He is the one who turned on others. Family in NY is furious at his manipulation of the young girl he had staying at his home, especially now that it has come out that he was once again offering to "adopt" a baby.
You are one sick biatch! We were trying to steal our niece? You are twisted! You are one sick individual! She was with the Gardner police, you LIAR! I told the judge who I was, why I was there and stated that we have a room for T. That is all you sick twisted bitch!

She ate dinner with us you sick person! We talked about positive things, we listened to her! She is a good mother! We told her that "she" should have her own baby; NOT US; you twisted liar!! We will always help family and assist them as much as we can!

If we wanted a baby we would have one, you sick individual you! What happened to you as a kid?? What did that day in court trigger in you?? We have always helped our nephew and nieces, ALWAYS!! We wish we could do much more!

What is wrong with offering to raise Js baby instead of her terminating the pregnancy? This was a big decision as it would be economically tough to do. We made this offer out of love you twisted evil person! I will not allow you to make this into some filthy twisted logic of yours! You are sick in the head and you need help!

If I wanted a kid I would have one in nine months time, you sick person you!!! These are young kids in crises and we did and do our best for any and all of them!

I battled with Johnny because he wanted to share drugs,alcohol, girls and other negatives with his kids! I believed in education, no drug and alcohol as i encouraged all his kids to persue positive goals in their lives. You are sick! My mother seen his son with a beer at Johnny's house in Leominster and she told him to "put it down"! He did because he respected my mother and he respected us. He is a great kid who needed positive guidance not a friend to party with! How dare you, you twisted , evil bitch!

Something happened to you as a kid and you are attempting to amke us look bad! You recently told Dave that you were done with Johnny has he was soaking you dry. This is what Johnny does and has always done! You will not marry him! You will put him in jail! Why did your daughters bf kill himself on xmas eve? Did you drive him to it? didn't you convince your daughter to put a restraining order on him to keep him away from his son also? You are EVIL!
Lay z

Leominster, MA

#108 Sep 5, 2011
ANSWER THE QUESTION wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick biatch! We were trying to steal our niece? You are twisted! You are one sick individual! She was with the Gardner police, you LIAR! I told the judge who I was, why I was there and stated that we have a room for T. That is all you sick twisted bitch!
She ate dinner with us you sick person! We talked about positive things, we listened to her! She is a good mother! We told her that "she" should have her own baby; NOT US; you twisted liar!! We will always help family and assist them as much as we can!
If we wanted a baby we would have one, you sick individual you! What happened to you as a kid?? What did that day in court trigger in you?? We have always helped our nephew and nieces, ALWAYS!! We wish we could do much more!
What is wrong with offering to raise Js baby instead of her terminating the pregnancy? This was a big decision as it would be economically tough to do. We made this offer out of love you twisted evil person! I will not allow you to make this into some filthy twisted logic of yours! You are sick in the head and you need help!
If I wanted a kid I would have one in nine months time, you sick person you!!! These are young kids in crises and we did and do our best for any and all of them!
I battled with Johnny because he wanted to share drugs,alcohol, girls and other negatives with his kids! I believed in education, no drug and alcohol as i encouraged all his kids to persue positive goals in their lives. You are sick! My mother seen his son with a beer at Johnny's house in Leominster and she told him to "put it down"! He did because he respected my mother and he respected us. He is a great kid who needed positive guidance not a friend to party with! How dare you, you twisted , evil bitch!
Something happened to you as a kid and you are attempting to amke us look bad! You recently told Dave that you were done with Johnny has he was soaking you dry. This is what Johnny does and has always done! You will not marry him! You will put him in jail! Why did your daughters bf kill himself on xmas eve? Did you drive him to it? didn't you convince your daughter to put a restraining order on him to keep him away from his son also? You are EVIL!
I'm not sure but I don't think you can get a restraining order without probable cause.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#109 Sep 5, 2011
<quoted text>
You are one sick ****! We were trying to steal our niece? You are twisted! You are one sick individual! She was with the Gardner police, you LIAR! I told the judge who I was, why I was there and stated that we have a room for T. That is all you sick twisted ****!
I battled with Johnny because he wanted to share drugs,alcohol, girls and other negatives with his kids! I believed in education, no drug and alcohol as i encouraged all his kids to persue positive goals in their lives. You are sick! My mother seen his son with a beer at Johnny's house in Leominster and she told him to "put it down"! He did because he respected my mother and he respected us. He is a great kid who needed positive guidance not a friend to party with! How dare you, you twisted , evil ****!
Poor kids. Every one of them that has to be part of your weird, sick, dysfunctional family. PLEASE get DCF involved as soon as possible, so we don't have to read lies and nonsense from them in twenty years, and pick up the pieces from their criminal/antisocial behaviors. Adoption is a healthy option, please utilize it.

The more you two argue on this forum, the more I realize how sick, sick, sick, you all are.
Thought u left

Ayer, MA

#110 Sep 5, 2011
<quoted text>
Kevin, you are one sick human being.
What is the plan

Fitchburg, MA

#111 Sep 5, 2011
So what is the plan? Are you going to attempt to put your name on the custody? Then T will run away because you broke your promise to her again? What is your hidden agenda?
Are you getting married or is Johnny out before Christmas? My guess is he is out!

If custody is challenged the judge stated the child goes to the custody of the state. Why don't you give the real mother custody as she is the real mother!

Why don't you allow T to speak on here? She has stayed quiet and done what you wanted because you two keep stringinmg her along lying to her.

As Kevin has stated, if people that have wronged him come to him with a sincere apology and handshake/ truce then he would accept their apologies and never hold hard feelings about them. Now if Debbie apologizes it would be accepted but never forgotten. There would never be speaking terms and this says a lot as he has been seriously wronged by others.

After you throw Johnny out his apology would be accepted but never forgotten. Family always heals, but the devil in Debbie will always be EVIL! Stay AWAY!

It is obvious that something happened when you were adopted and those feelings never changed. Why did you call social services and what exactly did you say?

You state lies in reference to what T has said.What exactly did Kevin say in court? What was your fear? Did you, Johnny or anyone with you say anything to T? Did anyone of you give her a hug? Why?

Why were you so tensed lip as T was holding her baby? Why were you so vicious when you were speaking in court with anger? What was driving you that day?

You went for custody and the judge refused you and T left willingly and wantingly with Kevin. What did this do to you inside especially being so angry before hand? Were you set to "get them"? What did you state to social services to have them want to see us right away instead of 4 days later which was scheduled?

Why did you lie to Social Services and about social services? You state that you work one door away from them. Do you think that they would be forced to send the case to a Boston office due to conflict and liability possibilities? Did you know that social services after requesting to see us on that Friday had then rescheduled for tuesday?

Is it true that Johnny told T that if she came back they would allow her to go to NY? Have you explained your intentions for the court date or are you going to attempt to sneak her again? Is it all about winning to you?
Dont conviently forget

Fitchburg, MA

#112 Sep 5, 2011
Thought u left wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin, you are one sick human being.
Oh, No you don't! You are not going to conviently forget what this whench stated about Kevin nor Dave! She is EVIL to her core! She has purposefully, malicously attacked them both.

She has no friends for reasons, ask her! She talks about them all, even ask her daughters. She cuts her daughters down constantly! She has attacked every man that she had dealings with, everyone of them!

This isn't new for her as she had attempted many times to start family fights for us. She is a divider, she is all about drama, period. I counseled her on many occassions, ask her! She stayed away from her house as she stated "I wanted to come to your house every night". She stated Johnny would just close himself in the room and not come out and just pout! We counseled this woman many times!

She is very jealous of a person and very vindictive. She likes to control situations by using the courts. This custody battle is just another day for her, she wants to win and if you get in her way watch out! She will use her position in socisl aervices as you read what she stated about being one door away! Why else would someone state this?

Ask her how many letters she sent to the parole board? How many letters she sent to Sears after she put the card in the guys name and told him to use it! Her parents keep bailing her out with tens of thousands.

She has been so malicous to us out here. She will not marry that guy and she will skate through by claiming bankruptcy. So all those trips, cars, motorcycles, vans,campers and purchases will all be waived in bankruptcy!

We always told her that we can't go with her because we were on a budget. We couldn't afford gas but she could as she had a credit card and she had many of them; $10,000,$8,0000 and onward!

The girl T does not want to be near her at all but she controls with her credit cards. This girl just lost her mom and all Debbie does is speak very bad about her constantly. This is Debbies MO ask her youngest daughter about her constant downing of her father in front of people where she has to beg her mother to stop! She needs help!!
Still confused

Leominster, MA

#113 Sep 5, 2011
Dont conviently forget wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, No you don't! You are not going to conviently forget what this whench stated about Kevin nor Dave! She is EVIL to her core! She has purposefully, malicously attacked them both.
She has no friends for reasons, ask her! She talks about them all, even ask her daughters. She cuts her daughters down constantly! She has attacked every man that she had dealings with, everyone of them!
This isn't new for her as she had attempted many times to start family fights for us. She is a divider, she is all about drama, period. I counseled her on many occassions, ask her! She stayed away from her house as she stated "I wanted to come to your house every night". She stated Johnny would just close himself in the room and not come out and just pout! We counseled this woman many times!
She is very jealous of a person and very vindictive. She likes to control situations by using the courts. This custody battle is just another day for her, she wants to win and if you get in her way watch out! She will use her position in socisl aervices as you read what she stated about being one door away! Why else would someone state this?
Ask her how many letters she sent to the parole board? How many letters she sent to Sears after she put the card in the guys name and told him to use it! Her parents keep bailing her out with tens of thousands.
She has been so malicous to us out here. She will not marry that guy and she will skate through by claiming bankruptcy. So all those trips, cars, motorcycles, vans,campers and purchases will all be waived in bankruptcy!
We always told her that we can't go with her because we were on a budget. We couldn't afford gas but she could as she had a credit card and she had many of them; $10,000,$8,0000 and onward!
The girl T does not want to be near her at all but she controls with her credit cards. This girl just lost her mom and all Debbie does is speak very bad about her constantly. This is Debbies MO ask her youngest daughter about her constant downing of her father in front of people where she has to beg her mother to stop! She needs help!!
Please bare with me I'm sorta slow on these things. So the court didn't want to give the baby to her mom because she's an unemployed underage runaway. The court wouldn't give you the baby because you are an unemployed grifter. So the court felt the baby was best if it was with it's fully employed Grandmother? That's just craziness.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#114 Sep 5, 2011
Still confused wrote:
<quoted text>Please bare with me I'm sorta slow on these things. So the court didn't want to give the baby to her mom because she's an unemployed underage runaway. The court wouldn't give you the baby because you are an unemployed grifter. So the court felt the baby was best if it was with it's fully employed Grandmother? That's just craziness.
Poor baby. Please don't forget how unfortunate it is they have these kinds of adults to guide them through their life.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#115 Sep 5, 2011
What is the plan wrote:
So what is the plan? Are you going to attempt to put your name on the custody? Then T will run away because you broke your promise to her again? What is your hidden agenda?
Are you getting married or is Johnny out before Christmas? My guess is he is out!
If custody is challenged the judge stated the child goes to the custody of the state. Why don't you give the real mother custody as she is the real mother!
Why don't you allow T to speak on here? She has stayed quiet and done what you wanted because you two keep stringinmg her along lying to her.
As Kevin has stated, if people that have wronged him come to him with a sincere apology and handshake/ truce then he would accept their apologies and never hold hard feelings about them. Now if Debbie apologizes it would be accepted but never forgotten. There would never be speaking terms and this says a lot as he has been seriously wronged by others.
After you throw Johnny out his apology would be accepted but never forgotten. Family always heals, but the devil in Debbie will always be EVIL! Stay AWAY!
It is obvious that something happened when you were adopted and those feelings never changed. Why did you call social services and what exactly did you say?
You state lies in reference to what T has said.What exactly did Kevin say in court? What was your fear? Did you, Johnny or anyone with you say anything to T? Did anyone of you give her a hug? Why?
Why were you so tensed lip as T was holding her baby? Why were you so vicious when you were speaking in court with anger? What was driving you that day?
You went for custody and the judge refused you and T left willingly and wantingly with Kevin. What did this do to you inside especially being so angry before hand? Were you set to "get them"? What did you state to social services to have them want to see us right away instead of 4 days later which was scheduled?
Why did you lie to Social Services and about social services? You state that you work one door away from them. Do you think that they would be forced to send the case to a Boston office due to conflict and liability possibilities? Did you know that social services after requesting to see us on that Friday had then rescheduled for tuesday?
Is it true that Johnny told T that if she came back they would allow her to go to NY? Have you explained your intentions for the court date or are you going to attempt to sneak her again? Is it all about winning to you?
Ladies and gentlemen, the next mayor of Fitchburg Massachusetts...

Can't anyone reach this sick, sick person, and convince him to get help? This OCD can be dangerous,(when someone is predisposed to violence). Please, help. Isn't there a minister, or DCF worker, maybe a PO or someone who can help him,(and us?).

Please help the residents of Fitchburg.
Adopted

Fitchburg, MA

#116 Sep 5, 2011
What is the plan wrote:
You belong in a padded room. I hope someone out there is paying attention to you and your craziness before you hurt someone. Get help!
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#117 Sep 5, 2011
What is the plan wrote:
I come to you Kevin with an olive branch in hand. Oh wait scratch that. You are the very reason why our court system is so backed up. Get a job. Make a contribution to society instead of draining it.
Dont conviently forget

Fitchburg, MA

#118 Sep 5, 2011
Adopted wrote:
<quoted text>You belong in a padded room. I hope someone out there is paying attention to you and your craziness before you hurt someone. Get help!
Padded room? Before I hurt someone? And how do you summize this statement? Where is the predispositioned violence?
Dont conviently forget

Fitchburg, MA

#119 Sep 5, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I come to you Kevin with an olive branch in hand. Oh wait scratch that. You are the very reason why our court system is so backed up. Get a job. Make a contribution to society instead of draining it.
When was your last fight? Mine was 20 yrs ago! I help more people than you even think good of! I help society. What do you do to better society? What, state one thing! Remember none of these individuals are blood relatives. I like helping them because I love and care for them! What is wrong with this?

I encourage them to seek an education and assist them in reaching out for it. I discourage alcohol and drug use. Are these bad things? I agree that I will help raise someone elses kid if they choose not to have an abortion, is this a bad thing?

Court system backed up? Get a life oh perfect fellow! What did you fall into a CO job with great benefits?
You are such an idiot

United States

#120 Sep 6, 2011
What is the plan wrote:
As soon as we left NY, you called Papi and TeeTee and told them we were trying to steal Tiff's baby? Guess what? They did not buy any of your crap. Everyone in NY has been involved in all of this since day ONE!
You have come on here claiming that T has a loving, supportive family in NY that we are keeping her from. Social Services had already explored that. There was not one family member in NY that could have taken T. That is why she was placed in our care. Her Mother had also requested this. Her step-father stated he did not want the responsibility of caring for her and the baby.
You already know the reason we were granted emergency custody of the baby. The baby was to be returned to T's custody on 8/26. What stopped that? YOU. YOU and your meddling prevented that and nothing else. Social Services requested we go back and extend custody.
T is now expressing to us that she is homesick for NY. We are not going to take a minor and just dump her off like that. I am a social worker. We must and will follow a care plan. We brought her to NY to meet with family members. Only one offered to take T in. There are already 6 people living in that 2 bedroom apartment. T and the baby would have to share a room with a teenage boy and girl. Will social services approve that situation? That remains to be seen. Until then, she does not go.
A baby requires regular medical appointments with shots. Insurance and a doctor need to be set up. School and daycare need to be lined up. She needs a counselor.
You are such an idiot

United States

#121 Sep 6, 2011
What is the plan wrote:
You tell us the plan! The minute we left NY, you called Papi and TeeTee and told them we stole T's baby. You have also called John's kids and told them the same pathetic lie. At least the family in NY is not falling for your drivel. They have been involved since day ONE.
You came on here sayng we were selfish and were keeping T from family in NY. Social Services in NY already explored that. There was no family for her to go to. Her mother requested that she go with us.
We went to NY and met with all of the family. One family was willing to take in T and the baby. They already have 6 people living in 2 bedrooms. T and the baby would be required to share a bedroom with two teens, one boy and one girl. Will social services approve that? That remains to be seen.
I am a social worker. We work with care plans. T will return to NY when a suitable home is found. Health insurance and a doctor need to be lined up, especially when a baby needs regular shots. She needs to go to school and have daycare. She needs a counselor. We have all of that for her here. Those services need to be duplicated in NY. No one wants a young mother to fall through the cracks, which could easily happen in a big city.
You have gone on here and you have written one lie after another about T's father and I. You have threatened to go to social services with even more lies. What could that accomplish? It could take T and the baby out of a loving, supportive environment and thrust them into the state foster care system.
response

United States

#122 Sep 6, 2011
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby. Please don't forget how unfortunate it is they have these kinds of adults to guide them through their life.
The baby did not go back to her mother when she should of because the mother was with Kevin.

The mother's bf stole from us. I filed a police report. she got upset and called her uncle to take her to NY. When her father said she could not go, she punched him in the face. We had called NY. The place she said she was going to, had already told her she could not come.

For ten days, she stayed at Kevins. She stopped by to get her clothes. She did not peek in on the baby or even inquire about her.

Meetings happened with social services. Living options were discussed. Kevin's house was not an option for many reasons.

As soon as social services told this to Dave, Kevin exploded and went on line and began making some very serious and fraudulent accusations, which he is still saying.

Since T has been with us, she has had as normal life as possible. She goes to the beach and camping. She had TWO BIRTHDAY PARTIES. She goes on weekend shopping trips to the mall for new clothes for her and her baby. Each of them have a brand new bureau STUFFED with new clothes.

T has a home visitor to assist her with parenting and educational goals. Social Services comes regularly and has stated that she and the baby could not be better provided for.

Kevin has never been a parent and God help a child if he ever becomes one. He is totally clueless.

This child had social services involved in her life in NY due to parental neglect. Her mother died a drug related deah just two days before the poor kid went into labor. We were there for all of it. We have gone out of our way to insure this child has gotten every support that she needs.

T is a great mother. She is loving and patient. She can be a bit impulsive. She will be 18 soon, so the time is NOW for her to get every support in place that she possibly needs.

I love T and the baby as if they were my very own. Vacations are being planned with them for after they return to NY.

We met the paternal grandmother for the first time. We had dinner at her home twice. She is a lovely woman, who was very excited to meet her first grandchild. She will be a great support for T and the baby. The baby's father however just got out of lock-up and has a lot to prove.

If social services approves the home T has asked to go to, she will be living with a very strict uncle who will set boundaries for her that she did not have when living in NY before. I have every confidence in the people who love her and want to take her in.

They have warned her against Dave and Kevin and told her all about how David stole his father's social security checks for over a year. And she has heard for herself the lies that they are spreading about her father and I. These people are causing harm.
thank you still confused

United States

#123 Sep 6, 2011
Still confused wrote:
<quoted text>Please bare with me I'm sorta slow on these things. So the court didn't want to give the baby to her mom because she's an unemployed underage runaway. The court wouldn't give you the baby because you are an unemployed grifter. So the court felt the baby was best if it was with it's fully employed Grandmother? That's just craziness.
and social services knows full well that we would do anything to support these two kids. T would have gotten back full custody of her baby on 8/26, if Kevin had not interfered. His home is not acceptable for an infant. Or even for any other child for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffy Irvine 5 hr Fitchburg State 1
j s i 5 hr JSI 1
Jeffrey 5 hr Joe 1
Collecting defendants, Post here to harrass Lynch (Mar '13) 8 hr Lynch for Freeloader 44
News Police: Man tortured, raped girlfriend with chi... (Mar '08) Wed Sylvia 44
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Wed Ferg 358
Irv Wed Vine 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages