Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#205 Oct 7, 2013
Your boy Obama is the one who won't negotiate. The republicans have offered to work across the aisle but it's Obama's way or no way.

Now that's leadership you can believe in.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#206 Oct 7, 2013
umm wrote:
Slightly off topic, I watched 60 Minutes last night and they had a segment on the Disability Benefit business/crisis. The fund is running out and more people are using it as a last resort when their unemployment benefits run out. We've known that, but what I didn't know is there is a phrase in the requirements that we should be aware of that states that person is "unable to do any other job." If that is the case, I don't understand how someone like Lynch can run for any political office without losing his disability benefit? By throwing his hat in the ring he is stating he is capable of doing that job, even a part time job whether or not he wins, thusly invalidating his ability to collect. AmIright?
"Really Rachael" ran for office a few years back. She was told that she would lose her disability benefits and her government paid apartment at the St.Joseph's House on Daniels street if she continued to run for office. It was a conflict of interest and against the ethic laws.

I guess no one has told has ever approached or told Lynch this.

She immediately dropped out of the race.

Lets take a moment and remember our past nut case:

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/local/ci...
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#207 Oct 7, 2013
Lets not forget about our city nut who lit his father on fire when he was younger. Larry Smart, the cuckoo who fell out of the nest.

He is mentally disabled and was also told he would lose all benefits if he continued to run for office. Being a nut he still ran and got 7 votes.

In the end they figured he could not comprehend that he was violating conflict of interest and ethic laws.

He was able to keep his disability benefits and his subsidized apartment downtown at Wallace Towers on Wallace Ave.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#208 Oct 7, 2013
The big question is why do these bloggers on disability feel they have to run for office?

First we had Larry Smart.
Second we had Really Rachel.

Now we have Lynch.

Maybe they cannot separate the online world from reality.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#209 Oct 7, 2013
I was there when the city and the disability commission explained to Really Rachael that by running for office she is stating that she is able to hold a job and she cannot receive any further disability benefits.

The disability commission takes this very serious because it is a conflict of interest and against the ethic laws but mainly it gives people who are on disability the image that they can actually work and do not want to. It actually hurts disabled people that CANNOT work due to health problems.

Do not confuse this with the disability act. That is for equal hiring of disabled people that can prove they can do a job and accommodations will have to be made to a certain extent for them BUT they are not on disability or receive disability benefits. That would be double dipping. It is against the law.

This is most likely an oversight on whoever is in charge of policing the candidates. I am sure no one has notified the disability commission either.

Maybe it is time for someone to report Lynch. Running for office is the same as saying I can hold a job.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#210 Oct 7, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
The big question is why do these bloggers on disability feel they have to run for office?
First we had Larry Smart.
Second we had Really Rachel.
Now we have Lynch.
Maybe they cannot separate the online world from reality.
Having a disability doesn't mean you can't be in politics. Look at Obama, he's President and he doesn't even have a brain.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#211 Oct 7, 2013
You don't see much out of the Dems anymore because the Reps are giving them a fair azz whoopin. People like myself are tired of giving up half my money so people like Lynch and Gomez can sit in his moms basement munching on Doritos and playing Donkey Kong.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#212 Oct 7, 2013
It wasn't bad when the Dems represented the working class but now they only represent the welfare and disabled (I don't want to work) class.

So now I am a Rep because at least they represent people who work.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#213 Oct 7, 2013
I always get a laugh out of Lynch's posts. He calls everyone names. I liked the one about how his dogs had to stay at different houses and he got behind on his bills because he was in prison.

Yeah WHAAAAA we all feel sorry for you. How can you get behind in your bills when you live in your parents basement?
Boehner and Cantor

Gardner, MA

#214 Oct 8, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Your boy Obama is the one who won't negotiate. The republicans have offered to work across the aisle but it's Obama's way or no way.
Now that's leadership you can believe in.
Why should he, a Budget CR stands alone, you don't negotiate with Hostage takers, it's hostage taking 101 idiot!

Republicans don't like a law, there are ways to address those, making changes to laws with budget CR IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

It's nothing but a hissy fit, you can't change the law the right way, take hostages and try that way.

BTW, it's nice you just don't GAS about disabled Veterans either, shut it down and they don't get the assistance they need, for your hissy fit.

Republican DON'T SUPPORT THE TROOPS cause, it's not politically convenient!
Boehner and Cantor

Gardner, MA

#215 Oct 8, 2013
We're all supposed to believe taking the country Hostage is reaching across the isle!!?!?!?!!?

In your retarded world it is!

So far, you've put about 25 additional seats in play for the House Dems!

Your Majority is toast, keep "winning"!
Yawn

Fairport, NY

#216 Oct 8, 2013
Wow, their reaching across an isle now too?!? No wonder nothings getting done, they're on opposite sides of the island and can't hear each other.

I hope that genius Hank Johnson, Democrat by the way, isn't on that isle. We wouldn't want it to tip over like Guam.

A little long but well worth your time.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Boehner and Cantor

Gardner, MA

#217 Oct 8, 2013
Yawn wrote:
Wow, their reaching across an isle now too?!? No wonder nothings getting done, they're on opposite sides of the island and can't hear each other.
I hope that genius Hank Johnson, Democrat by the way, isn't on that isle. We wouldn't want it to tip over like Guam.
A little long but well worth your time.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Really, Guam and statements taken out of context is what you want to put out here?

Just go back to your Lynch threads where you excel wackjob troll!
Yawn

Fairport, NY

#218 Oct 8, 2013
Hanks message was not taken out of context, he really thought that Guam would tip over if our military assembled on one side of the island. Even a partisan hack like yourself can call out the stupidity of such a moronic comment, no? Or is it your duty to white knight every single Democrat no matter the situation?

Your so angry at the posts in this thread I'm chuckling at how you must be angrily Linda g your keyboard an googling for counters to our statements.
Yawn

Fairport, NY

#219 Oct 8, 2013
Oops, typo.

That Linda g string should read as "pounding". I know you're a stickler for spelling, although you pay little mind to your own spelling mistakes.
Yawn

Fairport, NY

#220 Oct 8, 2013
Stop me if you've heard this one before...

"A Kennedy in court on drugged-driving case".

And it's an AP story so no complaining that the headline is from the conservative editor of the Sentinel.

http://m.sentinelandenterprise.com/Sentinel/d...
Boehner and Cantor

Woburn, MA

#221 Oct 8, 2013
Yawn wrote:
Stop me if you've heard this one before...
"A Kennedy in court on drugged-driving case".
And it's an AP story so no complaining that the headline is from the conservative editor of the Sentinel.
http://m.sentinelandenterprise.com/Sentinel/d...
Ugh, you think there are no such stories and quotes from Republicans?

Ted Cruz stood on the floor of the House last week and recited Dr. Seuss for christ sake!!

You have no valid points to make, that's obvious, please just go back to your familiar bashing threads.
Yawn

Fairport, NY

#222 Oct 8, 2013
Boehner and Cantor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, you think there are no such stories and quotes from Republicans?
Ted Cruz stood on the floor of the House last week and recited Dr. Seuss for christ sake!!
You have no valid points to make, that's obvious, please just go back to your familiar bashing threads.
Awww, does making fun of Democrats bother you? Of course we can laugh at our idiots. But dot pretend that you don't have them on your side. And your words will arty a little more weight if you can be honest in your assessment of your own party. But you come on here with the stance that the Democrats can do no wrong. So we'll continue to have fun with you at your expense.

And the government shut down seems to be going well. My life is unaffected. Then again, I'm not standing there with my hand out waiting for my welfare check or Obamacare.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#223 Oct 8, 2013
Yawn wrote:
Hanks message was not taken out of context, he really thought that Guam would tip over if our military assembled on one side of the island. Even a partisan hack like yourself can call out the stupidity of such a moronic comment, no? Or is it your duty to white knight every single Democrat no matter the situation?
Your so angry at the posts in this thread I'm chuckling at how you must be angrily Linda g your keyboard an googling for counters to our statements.
Obama could drown in a horrible swimming accident, and that moron would insist that he "successfully inhaled water"
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#224 Oct 8, 2013
Boehner and Cantor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, you think there are no such stories and quotes from Republicans?
Ted Cruz stood on the floor of the House last week and recited Dr. Seuss for christ sake!!
You have no valid points to make, that's obvious, please just go back to your familiar bashing threads.
Couldn't Boehner and Cantor sue you for using their names and posting shit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 54 min Voter 69
davd gould 11 hr oahu 6
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs 12 hr Tammy 37
This time I really mean it. Really. 14 hr Voters want to know 7
Interesting Facts About Mr Lynch 17 hr Insider Info 1
Current Fitchburg 21 hr The Real Story 8
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Oct 20 Jtn 32

Flood Warning for Worcester County was issued at October 23 at 7:59AM EDT

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]