Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
But when you talk nonsense you will be called out on it. Your opinions are not immune from scrutiny.
I don't ever want for my opinions not to bring out scrutiny through not agreeing of a point of view. But when a person constantly post the same thing over and over no matter what the thread is about then it becomes harassment and not a difference of opinion.

All the posts that Stamos post come from replies to others. This is called attempting to control the context by picking and choosing certain comments that were made in a different context than is being presented by Stamos.

But Stamos is a Republican and as we all know they are the best at double talk such as the immigration issue. They allowed the massive flow of illegals into the US for profit and then they argue against this influx and point blame at the Dems. The Repubs do it on almost every issue.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

pssst wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I feel Mr. Lynch has hijacked the entire Fitchburg Forum and made it about him. There used to be serious and interesting topics to discuss and every single one turns into a rant about conspiracy. I'm uncomfortable posting anything lest I be labeled a conspirator.
Hijacked? They took an entire thread off of topics! Topics has everyones IP address, FACT!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

message to stalkers wrote:
I have a message to all you stalkers. I have a message to all who have knowledge of a conspiracy to harm Kevin Lynch.
I encourage all with any knowledge of a conspiracy to bring harm to Kevin Lynch to contact the FBI.
You are jeopardizing your career and your freedom just by having Knowledge of the conspiracy.
I suggest that you visit the FBI office in Boston to reveal what you know.
The FBI has been notified, the newspapers and the justice department. All possible suspects have been listed.
Your computers, phones and all electronic correspondence has been collected and if not already will be.
Go to the FBI, not the FPD!!
Just wondering, do victims count?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
"The FBI awaits a call from the attorney generals office,the mayor of Fitchburg in order to begin investigations. At present there are investigations taking place within Fitchburg.
You can email the FBI at the Boston office for inquiry request. Boston@ic.fbi.gov"

"Everyone out here is complaining about my accounting practices and dealings while I was Chief.
I am going to admit, I have a heroin habit, how else am I going to support this habit. The gang banger dealers who were supplying my habit called in there chips.I had to let them run Fitchburg.
I am going to retire, I hand the torch over to my co-defendant Kearns. He is now your go to guy.They have taken my gold badge and department issued weapon.
You can find my "matchbook/ledgers" on ebay. Visit Ebay to support my retirement.

PS:Chief/Daddy I didn't mean to call you a "repugnant,despicable " person."
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, do victims count?
"The FBI awaits a call from the attorney generals office,the mayor of Fitchburg in order to begin investigations. At present there are investigations taking place within Fitchburg.
You can email the FBI at the Boston office for inquiry request. Boston@ic.fbi.gov"
"Everyone out here is complaining about my accounting practices and dealings while I was Chief.
I am going to admit, I have a heroin habit, how else am I going to support this habit. The gang banger dealers who were supplying my habit called in there chips.I had to let them run Fitchburg.
I am going to retire, I hand the torch over to my co-defendant Kearns. He is now your go to guy.They have taken my gold badge and department issued weapon.
You can find my "matchbook/ledgers" on ebay. Visit Ebay to support my retirement.
PS:Chief/Daddy I didn't mean to call you a "repugnant,despicable "

person."
Some one called the Chief a "repugnant, despicable person?" Who was that, I thought I read that in the newspaper somewhere? Sentinel maybe?

And I am SURE that the FBI would like to know about the accounting problems as they do have forensic accountants.

All this you are stating in this post I have heard some place before? Oh, yea, maybe on the Looney resigning story thread that present police and former FPD members posted on?

That was an interesting thread HUH? Fitchburg was fuming back in those days; didn't someone mention that Kearns put a gun in another officers face? I suppose I was to blame for that Stamos, HUH??

Oh, that is right, everything is my fault! I don't recall telling the Mayor to state that certain officers severed the publics trust through their accounting scheme. And I didn't advise the city attorney to tell Looney that he was next but he retired the day before he was to be investigated and then he told Tasca that what he did equates to grand larceny!

I don't remember telling these city OFFICIALS to state all they did nor to behave like they did.

And didn't a former FPD member state that Tasca allowed drug dealing to take place in Fitchburg and refused to allow the state police and other law enforcement into Fitchburg? Wasn't that when Fitchburg was the Heroin capital?

Let me tell you Stamos;I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALL THAT BEHAVIOR AND THAT WENT ON IN FITCHBURG!!! I know that everyone wanted to blame someone else.

And if I remember correctly the FBI was in Fitchburg.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lynch, YOU CLAIMED you were RECRUITED by the FBI and you know that was a BOLD FACED LIE..... A BOLD FACED LIE…

You also stole Tasca's identity and used it to condemn him on an anonymous Internet forum without knowing all the facts or mitigating circumstances. One would think that you of all people Lynch (who claims to be so involved in the innocence project) would know that all US citizens are considered “innocent until proven guilty” yet you chose to find Tasca guilty and condemn him on here through hearsay. What are you, a Nazi?

This is how you ran your political campaign Lynch. You've also spent 3+ years condemning others on these anonymous Internet forums and now have the nerve to claim victim-hood? What the fuck is wrong with you Lynch? Where is your family, are they that stupid as too not see all the dysfunction you've created in your life? You've even brought Dave’s own personal shit out on here, why?

Honestly Lynch, I think Dave could do much better than to put up with all your shit. He must be a friggin Saint.
Stamos the phony

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Lynch, YOU CLAIMED you were RECRUITED by the FBI and you know that was a BOLD FACED LIE..... A BOLD FACED LIE…
You also stole Tasca's identity and used it to condemn him on an anonymous Internet forum without knowing all the facts or mitigating circumstances. One would think that you of all people Lynch (who claims to be so involved in the innocence project) would know that all US citizens are considered “innocent until proven guilty” yet you chose to find Tasca guilty and condemn him on here through hearsay. What are you, a Nazi?
This is how you ran your political campaign Lynch. You've also spent 3+ years condemning others on these anonymous Internet forums and now have the nerve to claim victim-hood? What the fuck is wrong with you Lynch? Where is your family, are they that stupid as too not see all the dysfunction you've created in your life? You've even brought Dave’s own personal shit out on here, why?
Honestly Lynch, I think Dave could do much better than to put up with all your shit. He must be a friggin Saint.
Stop right there Stamos! I didn't bring tasca into anything! The Mayor called him a thief. The Chief fired him and the city attorney who was privy to the investigation told Looney that he was next but he retired just before they were to investigate him and then he told Tasca that he committed grand larceny!

There was what a dozen officers with inside information posting on Topix revealing all the information which you attempt to blame me for?

They mentioned particulars not me! I didn't suggest for them to investigate! You are full of it!

Stamos, you are logical,I just came on here and began to start trouble,huh? Lets be honest! I came on here initially as someone told me that people were being racist that worked for the city!

You are full of it! People have been stating for years from all around that there was many rogue police in Fitchburg as people stated "no one knows who is more criminal the police or the thugs". I didn't state this!

That was common knowledge and you know it! Chief Demoura told me in person that the department was a complete mess! I didn't twist his arm to state this, he said that it is going to take a while to fix things!

Yes, he has done a lot of good and yes he addressed some of the corruption. Lets not lie!

It is NO secret that I am 100% against police brutality! This is my right! Police brutality is not right! Don't tell me it doesn't exist. And yes it can EASILY be fixed! And YES it makes honest cops jobs tougher and more dangerous! FACT!!!

I didn't state anything about others out here! We had a friend who wa a whack job, I told Dave to stay away from her from the very beginning. She set up fake my space adds which could of brought her ex danger. She told me on facebook that she was going on Topix to start trouble.She did, she lied!

And so what, I know some people with serious problems that I help out, that is what I enjoy as I do it from my heart!

I went without my entire life as I put everyone first before myself. I cheated myself so what! All this doesn't give people the right to threaten, harass ect against me!

Did you ever ask me if I worked for the FBI? Did I ever answer to you that I worked for the FBI? Yes, I was working with them through giving them information. Yes, there is corruption and Yes everyone around the state knows that there is a lot of it in Fitchburg.

Yes, in the past the city GAVE properties to certain people in Fitchburg. And YES, certain developers asked for favors from planning board members! A lot you do not know about.

When I see corruption and then I see the people committing it giving hard working citizens a hard time then yes I am bothered. And Yes, I did get a lot done already in Fitchburg. All it takes is will and the energy and strength to stay strong!

When the shit hit the fan everyone backed off instead of digging in their heals. I was following a lead!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

One question Lynch, did you or did you NOT use the name Captain Tasca as a moniker on this anonymous local internet thread? Answer the question Lynch, and don't lie?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
One question Lynch, did you or did you NOT use the name Captain Tasca as a moniker on this anonymous local internet thread? Answer the question Lynch, and don't lie?
Stamos, you are whacked out. I just reread that post again. It is obvious that it was being stated that this Captain Tasca whom one of his co-workers stated that while he was Chief, Heroin ran rampid throughout Fitchburg and when the outside authorities offered help "Chief Tasca" stated NO, we will handle it and Fitchburg went into the toilet and received its label."

I didn't live here and I didn't state those things as Tasca's co-workers did and he knows it!

And then the Mayor, Chief and the city attorney blasted the Captain after an investigation. If they lied then they should be held accountable as they are the citizens leaders and they were privy to the information pertaining to the investigation!

Then Tasca stated that he kept the hrs in his own head instead of keeping a log of the hours. This is material that Howie Carr would use for a decade! Then someone labeled it matchbook cover accounting which was hilarious and then stated "taco bell wrapper" which was even funnier.

A joke is a joke! I didn't write the story, I didn't investigate it and I didn't call him all those labels as city officials did. Blame them for whatever was stated about that mess.

To be 100% honest ethically it should be discussed openly. There was city grant money spent and as the Mayor stated Tasca changed the postings!!! I didn't do this! I didn't state this!!

And for the Mayor to agree not to disclose the particulars after they labeled Tasca a thief I believe is just not legal! This could be my opinion and not legal fact as I do not know everything but I am sure that the FBI would want a look!

The city of Fitchburg got robbed! Who cares who was involved, those who stole knew they stole and if caught they had to pay! I don't get what you do not understand?

You want me to pay for something that I didn't even do! I was running for Mayor and people stated serious lies!!!! There is no damage control at that point besides leadership making an honest and a righteous stance but that didn't happen!

If I didn't have that case from 1992 then there would of been some serious trouble in the burg that would of included a list of new employees for the city.

There was a lot of power moves made in order to protect and cover up criminal behaviors that only the FBI could sort out!

The FBI has one sentence that solves everything!!!! They ask you one time to tell the truth and they explain that lying will get you prison time. The number ONE Federal offense is "lying to a Federal agent" which carries a lot of weight.

That charge is what keeps our Democracy stable!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Stamos don't try and tit for tat with me. What is your point here? Are you attempting to justify everything I went through with something that you state that I said? Answer that question!

Are you telling me that it is OK that someone has hired a hit man against me? You think that is a joke?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Where is everyone? Topix is like a ghost town! This is indicative of a movement. The word was spread to stay off of Topix.
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

It is probably more due to the fact that you come into every thread no matter the topic and turn it into a Lynch discussion. You threadsh*t in every thread you poke your head into. I used to participate in the political discussions but I've stayed away because you show up in every thread and turn the focus on to yourself.
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Voter,

You hit the nail on the head. It isn't possible to have a discussion about anything in the Fitchburg forum without Lynch coming into a thread and crying like a little sissy about some perceived wrong that has been done to him.

Sooner or later, we will be rid of him and the forum can be used as it is intended again.
Mob Squad

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

I was there with the list where were you?
Bert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

He's hiding in his mommy's basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE