Collecting defendants, Post here to harrass Lynch

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Thank you for joining the conversation. We are collecting a list of all those who harass Lynch.

Come one come all!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Officer Limpy

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Come on, people. Lynch needs you to post right now. How can the FBI do its job and track down the Lynch harassers if you don't post to this thread?

The list isn't going to collect itself...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Officer Limpy wrote:
Come on, people. Lynch needs you to post right now. How can the FBI do its job and track down the Lynch harassers if you don't post to this thread?
The list isn't going to collect itself...
They already know the foolish smoke cloud that you people attempt to put up. They are not stupid as you think!

Every time you attempt to cover things up it is easy to see.

For example the last 911 call made to the FPD; the timeline clearly states that I was already at the station when the performance call was made!

This is one of many easy to see corruption attempts/cover up methods that were made!

You want to keep harassing me; I did nothing!!!!!! Nothing at all!!!!

All this harassment is doing is motivating me to bring it all back!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marvin Nutsmore

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Thank you for joining the conversation. We are collecting a list of all those who harass Lynch.
Come one come all!
You're not collecting anything. You are crazy. The police chief has already said all of your claims are not credible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Marvin Nutsmore wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not collecting anything. You are crazy. The police chief has already said all of your claims are not credible.
And which ones were they? Oh, it was a blanket statement? So, is it true that he never spoke to any witnesses or victims??

So, he doesn't speak to any of the victims? Doesn't contact witnesses but just makes a blanket claim at a time when even he was under investigation. OH, I see!

When he met with me and then sent me a letter stating what the results were of the meeting, was that a fake letter?

Did you know that I had been in constant contact with the Mayor, Chief, city council and the FBI prior?

I outline every single moment. Did you know that the Mayor told me to continue taking pictures and to send them to the license board?

Oh, another small thing, HUH?

So when everything hit the fan, no one knew anything, the thin blue line was protected at all costs. Everyone went into cover up mode and get Lynch mode.

I will testify for weeks pointing out every shred of evidence. Keep harassing me as all you are going to do is to motivate me into seeking justice.

I am tired of this constant Harrassment!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Fitch IV

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
And which ones were they? Oh, it was a blanket statement? So, is it true that he never spoke to any witnesses or victims??
So, he doesn't speak to any of the victims? Doesn't contact witnesses but just makes a blanket claim at a time when even he was under investigation. OH, I see!
When he met with me and then sent me a letter stating what the results were of the meeting, was that a fake letter?
Did you know that I had been in constant contact with the Mayor, Chief, city council and the FBI prior?
I outline every single moment. Did you know that the Mayor told me to continue taking pictures and to send them to the license board?
Oh, another small thing, HUH?
So when everything hit the fan, no one knew anything, the thin blue line was protected at all costs. Everyone went into cover up mode and get Lynch mode.
I will testify for weeks pointing out every shred of evidence. Keep harassing me as all you are going to do is to motivate me into seeking justice.
I am tired of this constant Harrassment!
HA! Whadda laugh. What you're tired of is people telling the truth about all of your crap!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leominster and Rollstone

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Hey Leominster,
At times, I begin to believe that you are truly a whack job! We actually caught a mentally disturbed individual stalking us in Walmart. We thought that this may be you. If it is then you know we seen you.

It was my mother in her wheelchair and two other people with us. You circled around us a few times and then went straight out of Walmart.

You are very strange!

And then there was the time where the guy dropped the revolver on the floor at Walmart. When we pushed the issue they stated that they didn't have any surveillance footage of Walmart that day. LMAO!

So, the guy could of shot a cashier and others and never been caught on video! I say Bull Shit!!

Matter of fact, I say it was a local Chief of police that was stalking us! This is just a hunch as the detective stated that he knows the Chief dropped his revolver and was embarrassed about it one day at Walmart.

Was that a message? Like, it was the Chief and he was embarrassed, let it go? Well it would be Okay but I have been threatened by people out here and it may be the Chief on here. I am not talking about Chief of Fitchburg either before you get your panties in a bunch!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Fitch IV

Forestdale, MA

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Leominster and Rollstone wrote:
Hey Leominster,
At times, I begin to believe that you are truly a whack job! We actually caught a mentally disturbed individual stalking us in Walmart. We thought that this may be you. If it is then you know we seen you.
It was my mother in her wheelchair and two other people with us. You circled around us a few times and then went straight out of Walmart.
You are very strange!
And then there was the time where the guy dropped the revolver on the floor at Walmart. When we pushed the issue they stated that they didn't have any surveillance footage of Walmart that day. LMAO!
So, the guy could of shot a cashier and others and never been caught on video! I say Bull Shit!!
Matter of fact, I say it was a local Chief of police that was stalking us! This is just a hunch as the detective stated that he knows the Chief dropped his revolver and was embarrassed about it one day at Walmart.
Was that a message? Like, it was the Chief and he was embarrassed, let it go? Well it would be Okay but I have been threatened by people out here and it may be the Chief on here. I am not talking about Chief of Fitchburg either before you get your panties in a bunch!
WOW! So the Leominster chief is stalking you now? Is he in on it too? Is he a part of thje good old boy network? Are all of the chiefs on on it? Ashby? Belchertown? Paris?
I don't suppose that you have ever stopped to think about just how nuts yoi sound, but I'm betting you have not.
Who is the murderor

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Mar 23, 2013
John Fitch IV wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! So the Leominster chief is stalking you now? Is he in on it too? Is he a part of thje good old boy network? Are all of the chiefs on on it? Ashby? Belchertown? Paris?
I don't suppose that you have ever stopped to think about just how nuts yoi sound, but I'm betting you have not.
I never stated the Leominster Chief!! Nice try! Another town close by.

So what is your position in all this? What is your prerogative? Just to harass?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Who is the murderor

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
John Fitch IV wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me take a guess, Does Sandwhich mass have anything to do with where your (real) father lives or is this him? A man of God now, huh? Gave your own daughter up for adoption? Nice!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Say what

Leominster, MA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Leominster and Rollstone wrote:
Hey Leominster,
You are very strange!
Good work. Was the person you caught a short chubby guy who insults everyone? Was he in the mirror section?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
I never circled around you as I don't go to Walmart and my wife does all the shopping.

Have you considered that it might be someone who works security at the store?
Who is the murderor

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Say what wrote:
I never circled around you as I don't go to Walmart and my wife does all the shopping.
Have you considered that it might be someone who works security at the store?
It took you long enough to show up on here! Now as most of the stalkers have showed up on this thread, I will be speaking to you all as a group.

First, Leominster, the man stalking us had obvious mental health issues. I truly believe that he is one of you out here! You need to get help.

Leominster, I am glad that you are on meds now. It shows and it is a good thing!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
message to stalkers

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Mar 23, 2013
I have a message to all you stalkers. I have a message to all who have knowledge of a conspiracy to harm Kevin Lynch.

I encourage all with any knowledge of a conspiracy to bring harm to Kevin Lynch to contact the FBI.

You are jeopardizing your career and your freedom just by having Knowledge of the conspiracy.

I suggest that you visit the FBI office in Boston to reveal what you know.

The FBI has been notified, the newspapers and the justice department. All possible suspects have been listed.

Your computers, phones and all electronic correspondence has been collected and if not already will be.

Go to the FBI, not the FPD!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Say what

Leominster, MA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
What do you want me to do? Call the FBI and say Kevin Lynch may harm himself. There is no conspiracy you make it up and nobody is stalking you.

Then on the other hand you make threats all the time. Please just get help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cheryl44

Forestdale, MA

#17 Mar 24, 2013
message to stalkers wrote:
I have a message to all you stalkers. I have a message to all who have knowledge of a conspiracy to harm Kevin Lynch.
I encourage all with any knowledge of a conspiracy to bring harm to Kevin Lynch to contact the FBI.
You are jeopardizing your career and your freedom just by having Knowledge of the conspiracy.
I suggest that you visit the FBI office in Boston to reveal what you know.
The FBI has been notified, the newspapers and the justice department. All possible suspects have been listed.
Your computers, phones and all electronic correspondence has been collected and if not already will be.
Go to the FBI, not the FPD!!
Mr. Lynch-
You have to keep this stuff up. These threads are very entertaining. You are the funniest person on the internet!
Someone

Tewksbury, MA

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Is clearly delusional and doesn't understand the legal system.
pssst

Leominster, MA

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Cheryl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lynch-
You have to keep this stuff up. These threads are very entertaining. You are the funniest person on the internet!
I disagree. I feel Mr. Lynch has hijacked the entire Fitchburg Forum and made it about him. There used to be serious and interesting topics to discuss and every single one turns into a rant about conspiracy. I'm uncomfortable posting anything lest I be labeled a conspirator.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Mar 24, 2013
pssst wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I feel Mr. Lynch has hijacked the entire Fitchburg Forum and made it about him. There used to be serious and interesting topics to discuss and every single one turns into a rant about conspiracy. I'm uncomfortable posting anything lest I be labeled a conspirator.
Then just post about the thread and don't talk about me! Just post your thoughts and not your harassment!

I reply back to people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Someone

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Mar 24, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Then just post about the thread and don't talk about me! Just post your thoughts and not your harassment!
I reply back to people.
But when you talk nonsense you will be called out on it. Your opinions are not immune from scrutiny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man pleads guilty to 1986 Sterling murder 46 min Justice for the Dead 1
Linda Swears retires 54 min The Insider 3
Best of luck Lynch in 2015 4 hr BillyBob 6
Hundreds Rally Against Proposed Natural Gas Pip... 4 hr Citizen X 5
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 18 hr lynch for mayor 102
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 22 hr Jtn 22
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Sat Karen 43

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match