Police official says he's being forced out of the department - ...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Police Capt. Charles Tasca, who was put on a paid leave of absence by Police Chief Robert DeMoura last Friday, said Tuesday he believes DeMoura, has been systematically trying to drive him out of the Police Department for more than a year.
Comments
221 - 230 of 230 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2014
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
kjm

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Kevin Thanks for bringing up about Perry Pappas and the accident in 1999 were the Under Age Girl Died from results of that tragedy. That would be my child MacKenzie. The Internal Affairs at that time were done in house, by Officer Barone, after he tore me a new one he told me he could be unbiased LIE. I received an answer in one day , that they had no findings. So how many men in Fitchburg could be involved in such a horrific accident, He was clearly drunk, refused treatment, said she was driving. So he nor the DR who was in the car had to submit to any type blood or alcohol testing. In turn Pappas got into a police Vehicle with police officer Garcia and went up to Burbank Hospital used the Payphone (I knew the nurse on duty) . Wasted precious time of contacting me, because Garcia came to my home. After I left for the hospital Perry Pappas came to my house and talked to my neighbors Drunk, starting his lies of Not knowing my daughter. He never responded to MacNamara's request of 20 basic questions about the accident. MacNamara was doing accident reconstruction. I have proof of who was driving that night, I believe in Karma. I can say Tasca was a great man and did protect my family. But he was also protecting his at the same time, sad but true. His family being the men at the station. believe ME if you were the Mother of this Dear Sweet Child you would feel different. This is not someone who even grew up in Fitchburg. She went to private schools in KCMO and came back here with me, to help take care of my ailing mother. MacKenzie did her senior year at Lunenburg HS. She was attending Monty Tech and just recently had taken a job at pizzeria Unos so she could have flexible hours. Perry came to Uno's that night and sat in her station with his buddies and made plans to meet her later. That was the biggest mistake she ever made, she didn't get a second chance. So I'm going to end it there. Because he lied about even knowing her. He has had second chance's. Lie Lie .... Crickets ... Karma peace
kjm

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

kjm wrote:
Kevin Thanks for bringing up about Perry Pappas and the accident in 1999 were the Under Age Girl Died from results of that tragedy. That would be my child MacKenzie. The Internal Affairs at that time were done in house, by Officer Barone, after he tore me a new one he told me he could be unbiased LIE. I received an answer in one day , that they had no findings. So how many men in Fitchburg could be involved in such a horrific accident, He was clearly drunk, refused treatment, said she was driving. So he nor the DR who was in the car had to submit to any type blood or alcohol testing. In turn Pappas got into a police Vehicle with police officer Garcia and went up to Burbank Hospital used the Payphone (I knew the nurse on duty). Wasted precious time of contacting me, because Garcia came to my home. After I left for the hospital Perry Pappas came to my house and talked to my neighbors Drunk, starting his lies of Not knowing my daughter. He never responded to MacNamara's request of 20 basic questions about the accident. MacNamara was doing accident reconstruction. I have proof of who was driving that night, I believe in Karma. I can say Tasca was a great man and did protect my family. But he was also protecting his at the same time, sad but true. His family being the men at the station. believe ME if you were the Mother of this Dear Sweet Child you would feel different. This is not someone who even grew up in Fitchburg. She went to private schools in KCMO and came back here with me, to help take care of my ailing mother. MacKenzie did her senior year at Lunenburg HS. She was attending Mount Wachusett Community college and just recently had taken a job at pizzeria Unos so she could have flexible hours. Perry came to Uno's that night and sat in her station with his buddies and made plans to meet her later. That was the biggest mistake she ever made, she didn't get a second chance. So I'm going to end it there. Because he lied about even knowing her. He has had second chance's. Lie Lie .... Crickets ... Karma peace
Thanks

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

kjm wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks
Interesting post, but have you really read through this thread? Sorry for the most unfortunate loss of your beautiful daughter, God bless both you and her! But to be honest and blunt, you are actually mistaken, I believe it's Darn Tootin from West Newton and another anonymous poster under the name "City Guy" on here that you should be thanking for bringing up this case involving Pappas and your daughter on this particular thread, not Lynch. Take a look back and you'll see for yourself. Unless of course you personally know it was him using that moniker, but how could that be when he admitted in one of his posts that he didn't even know Tasca, let alone any other local cops back then? Your anger is understandable, and I hope you do get the "karma" and/or justice you seek if in fact it's warranted against these people, but you really shouldn't be letting it cloud your judgment by aligning yourself with a mentally unstable individual that's paranoid and a proven habitual liar with very unhealthy anger issues against cops and most all other authority. Again, have you really read though this thread? Certainly for the sake of any cause you may have against these cops you can do much better than this.

As a matter of fact, I believe Darn Tootin is very familiar with this incident and has brought it up numerous times whenever he wants to make his point about police corruption out here, both local and national. He's a much better choice to hang your hat on and I believe he may even be an acquaintance of yours. If you care to take a look around a bit you'll notice even he has distanced himself from this dysfunctional individual you are aligning yourself with on here.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Darn Tootin from W Newton wrote:
<quoted text>
It MAY be a case of blame the dead guy.
If you remember back when FPD officer Perry Pappas was in a vehicle that crashed and a young girl died of injuries; the story went that the young girl who died WAS DRIVING the vehicle. Now, none of us really knows if she was actually driving or not; but the blame was sure as hell pinned on her.
I know for a fact that this young girl's family does not buy into the theory that SHE WAS actually driving the vehicle.......
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Darn Tootin from W Newton wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some people who do believe that Officer Pappas DID switch places with a girl after getting into a severe accident on South Street years ago. These people find it very hard to believe that a cop was merely a passenger in the vehicle. These people feel that Pappas himself was at the helm of the vehicle when it crashed. And, these people believe that Perry Boy had a snoutful of alcohol that fatefull night. These people believe that Officer Pappas pulled a modified Teddy Kennedy stunt; switching places with the young girl AFTER the car crash.
The facts stand that the girl later died as a result of injuries sustained in the crash; and Perry dodged any responsibility and is still gamefully employed by the Fitchburg PD. And, the facts stand that a few years later; Perry was charged with a motor vehicle alcohol offense after his haphazardly parked vehicle was struck by another vehicle in the early morning hours out on Route 190. And, the facts stand that Perry beat the charges. And, the facts stand that Perry refused the breath test, which would have proved that he was innnocent; if he really was innocent.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

For stamos the Famous wrote:
Stamos, I am sure that you will enjoy this read as it is all aired out here.
Great read Lynch, thanks a bunch!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Great read Lynch, thanks a bunch!
Stamos, you are an idiot and a trouble maker. You stand up for corrupt police. Stamos, you have been around for awhile do you remember the black ops within the FPD? Police in all black and unmarked vans?

Do you remember the lawsuits? All the racial unrest? Conveniently forgetting again? So Stamos, who is your pick for Chief?

Just remember who told you that the feds are coming to town. Do you think that they are among us? Stay tuned!
The Insider

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, you are an idiot and a trouble maker. You stand up for corrupt police. Stamos, you have been around for awhile do you remember the black ops within the FPD? Police in all black and unmarked vans?
Do you remember the lawsuits? All the racial unrest? Conveniently forgetting again? So Stamos, who is your pick for Chief?
Just remember who told you that the feds are coming to town. Do you think that they are among us? Stay tuned!
To bad the FPD did not have a Gay Ops and take you away to the big boys house where you can get all the stuffing you want
You Know Who

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

The idea of the police "policing" themselves through their own internal affairs department is a sham. It amounts to a whole lot of nothing. It is about as effective as the Catholic Church dealing on their own with the 1000s of pedophile priests that have been in their ranks and have been abusing underage boys for hundreds of years.

You can not expect the police to effectively police themselves, because: 1) Their loyalty is typically to their fellow lawman versus towards upholding the law. and 2) The police would never want the taxpaying public to be aware of the extent of the lawlessness of its lawmen.

My personal hunch is that officer Perry Pappas of the Fitchburg Police Department was drunk and behind the wheel of the car the night that MacKenzie died.

I have spoken with quite a few people regarding gool ol' Perry and nobody seems to be under the impression that he is not a real, hard core boozer. A real lush..a boozebag with a badge...of course, maybe he is not. But it seems extremely unlikely....
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad the FPD did not have a Gay Ops and take you away to the big boys house where you can get all the stuffing you want
They would take your mother to the big boys house! Too bad your mother turned lesbian after she shit your half abortion self out!!
Gallagher

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Phewwwww! It's like a locker room in here
Bob

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
They would take your mother to the big boys house! Too bad your mother turned lesbian after she shit your half abortion self out!!
and you think your Mayorial candadite material huh?think we need to get a grip on REALITY here Lynch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 3 hr Karen 2
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 10 hr Civil Servant Sup... 29
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Tue Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) Tue Crown Vicman 51
Fitchburg Knights of Columbus Lobster/Clam Bake... Mon Karen 2
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••