First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#62 Jul 7, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Under federal law you have to give 100% pink slips. You can only hire back a certain percentage. And I believe that I stated other law abiding officers could find employment in other cities as officers from other cities fill the vacancies in Fitchburg.
There is another new black dodge pickup that is stalking; we have 5 witnesses to this new stalker. He is a big dude.
Stamos, I am done attempting to discover who you are as it just isn't worth it. I do have some information on other matters that I will write about on Saturday.
In the meantime Stamos I am teaming up with Alex Jones and David Icke. Google them both. Pay attention to what these guys have to say.
Remember skull n bones involving Kerry and Bush as members? Was Kerry upset after loosing the presidential race because his side had to let Kennedy pass?
On here the Fay club and the local mason chapter have been mentioned. I am finding connections.
Stamos maybe we will join forces when you decide to convert into an Independant/free thinker.
“My position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract has nothing to do with the ability of our officers. The FPD is short staffed concerning second and third shifts.”- Fitchburg Mayoral candidate Lynch addressing voters at that FSU Mayoral candidates forum.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

You are a "PROVEN" BOLD FACED LIAR!
“There is no way to solve this FPD issue in Fitchburg but to clean out the entire force! I will stand on the podium in front of Union members in Fitchburg! This force is INEPT! PERIOD! They endanger our lives!
If we cleared out the entire FPD and had feds come in till we replaced every single FP then Fitchburg will grow! Until then we are stuck in the mud with the deplorable force that we have protecting us!
Why don't wed conduct a test of how an officer approaches and treats civilians of Fitchburg. Lets go undercover and record their daily routine! I will volunteer!!
Do you think 63 minutes is ok for an arrival time on a cold night, a monday night in Fitchburg?? There must of been a total of ten people out in the entire Fitchburg!!
Fire them all as a matter of public safety!!! Fitchburg deserves better than the inept force that we have now!
Besides the Chief NONE of these FPD care about solving crimes!!!! Enough!! They all just want to PORTRAY that they are BIGSHOTS!! ENOUGH!!!!
The FPD budget is big enough for the city to hire a force of officers who actually want to work! The current force is a bunch of entitled thriving selfish rude and inept in their jobs!!
I live in Fitchburg and I can tell you for FACT, this force is seriously INEPT!!!!! This former PO should open his financials up for review!! I wonder if there is evidence of the norm for the bloated OT scam in these records?? Shame on all the crooks who STOLE, FUDGING STOLE, like slimey thieves out of the FPD budget for their own greedy criminal selves!!"
Cronin

Fitchburg, MA

#63 Jul 7, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
“My position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract has nothing to do with the ability of our officers. The FPD is short staffed concerning second and third shifts.”- Fitchburg Mayoral candidate Lynch addressing voters at that FSU Mayoral candidates forum.
You are a "PROVEN" BOLD FACED LIAR!
“There is no way to solve this FPD issue in Fitchburg but to clean out the entire force! I will stand on the podium in front of Union members in Fitchburg! This force is INEPT! PERIOD! They endanger our lives!
If we cleared out the entire FPD and had feds come in till we replaced every single FP then Fitchburg will grow! Until then we are stuck in the mud with the deplorable force that we have protecting us!
Why don't wed conduct a test of how an officer approaches and treats civilians of Fitchburg. Lets go undercover and record their daily routine! I will volunteer!!
Do you think 63 minutes is ok for an arrival time on a cold night, a monday night in Fitchburg?? There must of been a total of ten people out in the entire Fitchburg!!
Fire them all as a matter of public safety!!! Fitchburg deserves better than the inept force that we have now!
Besides the Chief NONE of these FPD care about solving crimes!!!! Enough!! They all just want to PORTRAY that they are BIGSHOTS!! ENOUGH!!!!
The FPD budget is big enough for the city to hire a force of officers who actually want to work! The current force is a bunch of entitled thriving selfish rude and inept in their jobs!!
I live in Fitchburg and I can tell you for FACT, this force is seriously INEPT!!!!! This former PO should open his financials up for review!! I wonder if there is evidence of the norm for the bloated OT scam in these records?? Shame on all the crooks who STOLE, FUDGING STOLE, like slimey thieves out of the FPD budget for their own greedy criminal selves!!"
I agree with Lynch, they need me back in charge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lapidus will make $235G as FSU head Sun sally 2
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) May 23 Hey dum dum 65
Lynch Fest 2015 May 23 Civil Servant Sup... 15
Review: Fitchburg Tattoo Co (Apr '10) May 22 insider 29
News Leominster man arrested in Fitchburg murder May 22 insider 1
News Couple charged in alleged tussle with Leominste... May 22 insider 1
News At Fitchburg State, a dream with every diploma May 20 Tammy 2
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE