Lucky you

Leominster, MA

#42 Jul 1, 2012
I don't think the dog stand is a good idea. Now the excon and camera boy will be there taking pictures of everyone and looking for parked cars. They might even try and ruin the business. Be carefull.
Curious

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Jul 2, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! But the fact is he is now on a 2-1/2 year court ordered probationary period for his involvement in the harrasment and stalking of others. And I think the only stalking that's taking place against him are from the demons in his own head.
Remember what the Police Chief said?
"Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
Did Demoura ever investigate any of the claims?
Scared of his insanity

Haverhill, MA

#44 Jul 2, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, by the sound of it, it seems like this person posting is attempting to bring people out to the forfront.
I have noticed that you conveniently skip over the post to which this person is responding to. Weren't there serious threats made against Lynch? Wasn't there specific things mentioned online pertaining to Lynch walking his dog?
Wasn't there off duty cops following Lynch? And then didn't they state to Darn that "we are going to do you like we did Lynch"??
You have skipped all those posts! Shouldn't you quote the entire conversations and not just replies and attempts to out people who were threatening?
Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#45 Jul 2, 2012
Scared of his insanity wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?
Do you buy weed with food stamps?
No sympathy

Wells, ME

#46 Jul 2, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you buy weed with food stamps?
Do you buy crack with yours?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#47 Jul 2, 2012
No sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you buy crack with yours?
What is crack? You mean crackers?? Yes, I buy unsalted saltines. Sometimes graham crackers.
your kidding

Gardner, MA

#48 Jul 3, 2012
PLEASE Lynch answer the question... Have you been in jail for more than 5 years and for what?? How do you know the CO beat inmates??

If you can't answer this question than stop writing on this form. Answer the question. Why don't you ever answer questions put to you but always have a comment about everyone else.

I will follow you all over this form asking you to answer the question put to you. Every post you make I will also post to you.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#49 Jul 4, 2012
your kidding wrote:
PLEASE Lynch answer the question... Have you been in jail for more than 5 years and for what?? How do you know the CO beat inmates??
If you can't answer this question than stop writing on this form. Answer the question. Why don't you ever answer questions put to you but always have a comment about everyone else.
I will follow you all over this form asking you to answer the question put to you. Every post you make I will also post to you.
You are a stalker! You get off harrassing others. You are a sick pot smoker!

By the way, I have answered every question and been open and honest in reference to every question. I will explain to you once as I have already done on this forum!

20 years ago, some leg breakers came to my house. I told them they had to leave. They wanted to fight so I began to mention mutual friends names as a way to quell their want to fight! I got them to leave, as they left they attacked two 17yr old 145pnds soaking wet kids that were my younger brothers friends that were at the house.

I ran out there and began to attempt to seperate the fights only to be hit myself. I turned and seen my younger brother being beaten badly by this 260 solid muscle 6.2 professional heavy weight boxer. I ran over and pushed him off then squared off with him,he swung and I ducked and came up and hit him with everything that I could muster as I heard a massive cracking noise. I broke his face.

This fight was labeled by both sides as a donnybrook with everyone fighting everyone. One of the guys who came to my house was killed during the fight. Let me tell you that there wasn't a day that went by that I wished that I could of gone back in time and changed things but I couldn't! I felt for his family and I addressed them at a parole hearing and then withdrew my request for parole. The parole board gave me a positve vote to be released.

I addressed all and any of my issues that I had concerning violence and alcohol abuse. I am still sober which will be 20 yrs in August. I haven't assaulted anyone. I had become a facilatator for alternatives to violence which I continue to preach and practice!

Now at that time I was on two years probation. I had to due these two years due to the fact that I was drinking that night. They stated that they would put the two years into this sentence and I would due 3 and a half years. I had one year in awaiting trial. I changed my plea. As I had predicted in writing my co-defendants went onto a full trial and were found not-guilty to what I was sentenced for. It was under the joint venture theory of law.

My thoughts have never changed. I pray for his family. I had changed my life around instantly. It was a tragic incident.

Now, I understand that there will be people such as yourself who will not allow this man to rest in peace as some of you have been brutal going as far as using his name for your handle. I pray for those people also.

Now, you have a right to ask, you have a right to not vote for me but you have no right to constantly harrass. I have paid for and honestly grieved and have made penance by repenting.

People always state that I am too passive with others. I am a good listener, i understand that I cannot change others and that I can only change myself. I choose non-violence to deal with situations!

This is why I write complaints instead of reacting in other ways. Now others response to these complaints instead of answering to them is to bring violence to me and then to falsly claim that my record alone proves their lies!

I cannot change these people as they need their own violence reduction resolutions.Any other questions hun?
Pistol Pete

United States

#50 Jul 4, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I have answered every question and been open and honest in reference to every question. I will explain to you once as I have already done on this forum!
20 years ago, some leg breakers came to my house. I told them they had to leave. They wanted to fight so I began to mention mutual friends names as a way to quell their want to fight! I got them to leave, as they left they attacked two 17yr old 145pnds soaking wet kids that were my younger brothers friends that were at the house.
I ran out there and began to attempt to seperate the fights only to be hit myself. I turned and seen my younger brother being beaten badly by this 260 solid muscle 6.2 professional heavy weight boxer. I ran over and pushed him off then squared off with him,he swung and I ducked and came up and hit him with everything that I could muster as I heard a massive cracking noise. I broke his face.
This fight was labeled by both sides as a donnybrook with everyone fighting everyone. One of the guys who came to my house was killed during the fight. Let me tell you that there wasn't a day that went by that I wished that I could of gone back in time and changed things but I couldn't! I felt for his family and I addressed them at a parole hearing and then withdrew my request for parole. The parole board gave me a positve vote to be released.
I addressed all and any of my issues that I had concerning violence and alcohol abuse. I am still sober which will be 20 yrs in August. I haven't assaulted anyone. I had become a facilatator for alternatives to violence which I continue to preach and practice!
Now at that time I was on two years probation. I had to due these two years due to the fact that I was drinking that night. They stated that they would put the two years into this sentence and I would due 3 and a half years. I had one year in awaiting trial. I changed my plea. As I had predicted in writing my co-defendants went onto a full trial and were found not-guilty to what I was sentenced for. It was under the joint venture theory of law.
My thoughts have never changed. I pray for his family. I had changed my life around instantly. It was a tragic incident.
Now, I understand that there will be people such as yourself who will not allow this man to rest in peace as some of you have been brutal going as far as using his name for your handle. I pray for those people also.
Now, you have a right to ask, you have a right to not vote for me but you have no right to constantly harrass. I have paid for and honestly grieved and have made penance by repenting.
People always state that I am too passive with others. I am a good listener, i understand that I cannot change others and that I can only change myself. I choose non-violence to deal with situations!
This is why I write complaints instead of reacting in other ways. Now others response to these complaints instead of answering to them is to bring violence to me and then to falsly claim that my record alone proves their lies!
I cannot change these people as they need their own violence reduction resolutions.Any other questions hun?
Lunch can sit at his computer and respond to topix questions at all hours of the day and night, but is too "disabled" to get a job sitting at a computer! Go figure...he's healthy enough to challenge someone to a charity boxing match!!!

-Pistol Pete From Down The Street
Huh

Leominster, MA

#51 Jul 4, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What is crack? You mean crackers?? Yes, I buy unsalted saltines. Sometimes graham crackers.
Why would somebody admit they are on foodstamps? I would feel embarased.
friend

Fitchburg, MA

#52 Jul 4, 2012
Pistol Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunch can sit at his computer and respond to topix questions at all hours of the day and night, but is too "disabled" to get a job sitting at a computer! Go figure...he's healthy enough to challenge someone to a charity boxing match!!!
-Pistol Pete From Down The Street
hey pistol pete,if you meant your little jingle to be a threat then I would suggest for you to stick your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger! In reference to a job do you have a connect? All the civil service connected ones are all given away to your family and friends. Matter of fact even some of them are looking for work.
friend

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Jul 4, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why would somebody admit they are on foodstamps? I would feel embarased.
Why feel embarrassed? I just bought scallops and lobster with them. You have a civil service job? Then your food stamp allowance is already figured into your salary! The only difference is they have figured in health care for life for you and your wife! What a gig! And a pension that could pay out to you for 40 yrs or more and then onto your wife if you pass before her.

I think if you were to ask everyone on welfare and foodstamps if they would rather a city or state job they wouldn't even hesitate to think about it. It would be like hitting the lotto!!! Pension and health care for life! And a full time well paying job where you do not have to break a sweat!

Lets be honest, a city, state and/or a civil service job is just one step up from welfare. It is super welfare!!
Really

Leominster, MA

#54 Jul 4, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why would somebody admit they are on foodstamps? I would feel embarased.
Why would anyone be "embarased" to be on foodstamps. There are many people between jobs that need assistance. That's an elitist attitude and statement to make.
Huh

Washington, DC

#55 Jul 5, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
hey pistol pete,if you meant your little jingle to be a threat then I would suggest for you to stick your gun in your mouth and pull the trigger! In reference to a job do you have a connect? All the civil service connected ones are all given away to your family and friends. Matter of fact even some of them are looking for work.
Where is there a threat un what Pete posted? No wonder the Cheif of Police commented to the S&E that you weren't credible. You see threats where sane people see nothing. You're a dangerous person. Didn't you just lose a court case inn loving Officer Siomos? You attacked him, didn't you?
he should be embarrassed

Weehawken, NJ

#56 Jul 6, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone be "embarased" to be on foodstamps. There are many people between jobs that need assistance. That's an elitist attitude and statement to make.
He is not between jobs. He is a total drain on society.
Donny Brook

Fitchburg, MA

#57 Jul 6, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

You left out what some witnesses saw.
"The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing [Andrew McDonough], 23, Saturday.

Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.

Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault, which occurred after McDonough and some friends reportedly were turned away from a party at Lynch's home on L Street."

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/bostonherald/acce...

And why did you NOT call 911 and let that man die on the street in front of your house?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#58 Jul 7, 2012
he should be embarrassed wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not between jobs. He is a total drain on society.
So, who gets food stamps in your household? Have you been eating off these stamps?

Why are you in Springfield? Down there to chastised people? You are a trouble maker as you have been brewing up more stew! Call it the "sea hag" stew!
hey lynch

Gardner, MA

#59 Jul 7, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW You beat up 260 solid muscle 6.2 professional heavy weight boxer. Thats not the story paper printed. It also says you had a long history of criminal record. What do you say about that
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#60 Jul 7, 2012
hey lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW You beat up 260 solid muscle 6.2 professional heavy weight boxer. Thats not the story paper printed. It also says you had a long history of criminal record. What do you say about that
Why are you so interested in my past record from 20 years ago? What is your objective out here?

Why are you stalking me? You stated that you are going to follow me on these threads. Why, all of a sudden are you stalking me? Did you stalk your ex boyfriend? Do you think I have evidence to prove this?
Stamos retractor

Fitchburg, MA

#61 Jul 7, 2012
The Whig Party was a political party of the United States during the era of Jacksonian democracy. Considered integral to the Second Party System and operating from the early 1830s to the mid-1850s,[1] the party was formed in opposition to the policies of President Andrew Jackson and his Democratic Party. In particular, the Whigs supported the supremacy of Congress over the presidency and favored a program of modernization and economic protectionism. This name was chosen to echo the American Whigs of 1776, who fought for independence, and because "Whig" was then a widely recognized label of choice for people who identified as opposing tyranny.[2] The Whig Party counted among its members such national political luminaries as Daniel Webster, William Henry Harrison, and their preeminent leader, Henry Clay of Kentucky. In addition to Harrison, the Whig Party also nominated war heroes generals Zachary Taylor and Winfield Scott. Abraham Lincoln was the chief Whig leader in frontier Illinois.

In its two decades of existence, the Whig Party had two of its candidates, William Henry Harrison and Zachary Taylor, elected president. Both died in office. John Tyler succeeded to the presidency after Harrison's death but was expelled from the party. Millard Fillmore, who succeeded to the presidency after Taylor's death, was the last Whig to hold the nation's highest office.

The party was ultimately destroyed by the question of whether to allow the expansion of slavery to the territories. With deep fissures in the party on this question, the anti-slavery faction prevented the re-nomination of its own incumbent President Fillmore in the 1852 presidential election; instead, the party nominated General Winfield Scott. Most Whig party leaders thereupon quit politics (as Lincoln did temporarily) or changed parties. The northern voter base mostly joined the new Republican Party. By the 1856 presidential election, the party was virtually defunct. In the South, the party vanished, but as Thomas Alexander has shown, Whiggery as a policy orientation persisted for decades and played a major role in shaping the modernizing policies of the state governments during Reconstruction after 1865.[3]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 4 hr Waino Savilampi 66
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 10 hr Your caught 35
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 15 hr geral 15
Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Fri pedro 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Fri BillyBob 341
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Dec 17 BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 17 kev lynch 13

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match