|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess at times I was talking about more than 50% of the force. I believe that we need more detectives and the shift situation was reality and an honest concern. It was taking 50 minutes or more for a cruiser to arrive, it was horrid.
And yes! Years of rubbing stamping the FPD contract has brought this about! And Yes Conry, Kaddy and others were part of this problem as they never questioned nor tried to renegotiate the FPD contract. With or without Lynch in the city the FPD was very dysfunctional,FACT!!!
You have put on your blinders! The FPD contract tied the Chiefs hands. I called them on it and they didn't like it! If more people called them on it then things would change. I believe that I have brought good change to Fitchburg; I have made people think and to have to explain. I like Fitchburg as it is a great city.
Yes it is down a bit but this can change if enough people start to care. There has been progress. You have to hold it to these city councilors and the Mayor. Maybe it took an ex-con to bring about change!
With Stamos, he is just stuck on his Republican agenda. He makes no sense! The American people made America great. The wealthy anti American greedy citizens are the ones who have ruined America for a profit.
We must produce something or we will not have to worry about city budgets because it will all be collasped. People like Stamos believe that just a few people can support the country. He is a self righteous old school fool. He blames and never offers solutions.
I have never claimed to be right on everything; I have suggestions and opinions which have changed with listening to others ideas. I have made others think. Fitchburg is worth the fight as it is a great city.
Stamos, you may have your way as I am contemplating on running for Governor of Florida. Wish me luck!
You "guess" at times you were talking about more than 50% of the force. Try again!

Lynch, you are your own worst enemy....Just another LIE coming from a proven BOLD FACED habitual liar.

"Kaddy should hold his head in shame for backing that crook Tasca! The Fitchburg PD has been running a COMPLETE muck for years! Fire them all;100%; that is real change!
Go around Fitchburg today, if you need a cop. Two are parked in JRs parking lot right now! HIDING!!!!! They will say that they are clocking speeders. The only thing wrong with that is there is a traffic light and an intersection there so the likelyhood of a speeder is ZERO!
To the cop in the black pick up; kiss off, maggott!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Deep down inside his heart lurks a malicious, bitterly envious creature wholly in the grasp of the compulsion to control and get even with all authority.
Lucky you

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Congrats Stamos. You now have an unemployed convicted felon who is banned from a college stalking you and your family. Why do you get all the luck?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>You "guess" at times you were talking about more than 50% of the force. Try again!
Lynch, you are your own worst enemy....Just another LIE coming from a proven BOLD FACED habitual liar.
"Kaddy should hold his head in shame for backing that crook Tasca! The Fitchburg PD has been running a COMPLETE muck for years! Fire them all;100%; that is real change!
Go around Fitchburg today, if you need a cop. Two are parked in JRs parking lot right now! HIDING!!!!! They will say that they are clocking speeders. The only thing wrong with that is there is a traffic light and an intersection there so the likelyhood of a speeder is ZERO!
To the cop in the black pick up; kiss off, maggott!
Deep down inside his heart lurks a malicious, bitterly envious creature wholly in the grasp of the compulsion to control and get even with all authority.
Under federal law you have to give 100% pink slips. You can only hire back a certain percentage. And I believe that I stated other law abiding officers could find employment in other cities as officers from other cities fill the vacancies in Fitchburg.

There is another new black dodge pickup that is stalking; we have 5 witnesses to this new stalker. He is a big dude.

Stamos, I am done attempting to discover who you are as it just isn't worth it. I do have some information on other matters that I will write about on Saturday.

In the meantime Stamos I am teaming up with Alex Jones and David Icke. Google them both. Pay attention to what these guys have to say.

Remember skull n bones involving Kerry and Bush as members? Was Kerry upset after loosing the presidential race because his side had to let Kennedy pass?

On here the Fay club and the local mason chapter have been mentioned. I am finding connections.

Stamos maybe we will join forces when you decide to convert into an Independant/free thinker.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you Stamos; I have come to the conclusion that not a one of you is going to take lie detector tests nor take up my challenge. I am done with you. You have civil servant ass kisser peeing his pants. I guess it doesn't take much! He is like that one guy laughing at a lame comic event where no one else is laughing!
Anything that I have said in the past was honest feelings and proposals,FACT! I do agree that I have some rough grammer skills. I have talked in general terms when I should have been more specific. I guess at times I was talking about more than 50% of the force. I believe that we need more detectives and the shift situation was reality and an honest concern. It was taking 50 minutes or more for a cruiser to arrive, it was horrid.
And yes! Years of rubbing stamping the FPD contract has brought this about! And Yes Conry, Kaddy and others were part of this problem as they never questioned nor tried to renegotiate the FPD contract. With or without Lynch in the city the FPD was very dysfunctional,FACT!!!
You have put on your blinders! The FPD contract tied the Chiefs hands. I called them on it and they didn't like it! If more people called them on it then things would change. I believe that I have brought good change to Fitchburg; I have made people think and to have to explain. I like Fitchburg as it is a great city.
Yes it is down a bit but this can change if enough people start to care. There has been progress. You have to hold it to these city councilors and the Mayor. Maybe it took an ex-con to bring about change!
With Stamos, he is just stuck on his Republican agenda. He makes no sense! The American people made America great. The wealthy anti American greedy citizens are the ones who have ruined America for a profit.
We must produce something or we will not have to worry about city budgets because it will all be collasped. People like Stamos believe that just a few people can support the country. He is a self righteous old school fool. He blames and never offers solutions.
I have never claimed to be right on everything; I have suggestions and opinions which have changed with listening to others ideas. I have made others think. Fitchburg is worth the fight as it is a great city.
Stamos, you may have your way as I am contemplating on running for Governor of Florida. Wish me luck!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the governor of the great state of confusion...

When you're done contemplating your run, and you've decided to relocate and establish residency, let me know and I'll send you a couple of bucks for a greyhound ticket. Hurry though!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

A cop job is a handout-

"There job is a handout! Buying real estate through social programs on a cops salary; and you guys B. i. t..c h about other people?? You people have free everything!! The lack of surcharges on your insurance are not from good driving! You all speed, you just have your connects!"

What skill goes into being a cop??

"I went to school with the last cop hired! I was in his business law class. I recieved an A+ and he recieved a C. This class was simple; so tell me what goes into being a cop?"

Wow

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Lynch wrote:
I would like to challenge Stamos to truth contest. We each put up $1,000 to be given to a third party. I hire and pay for a top polygraph examiner. If I lose then Stamos gets the money and I am proven to be telling the truth then the $2,000 will go towards sport equipment for Fitchburg youth leagues.
There will be 6 questions asked of me. 3 of my choosing and 3 of Stamos choosing.
Mine will be as follows:
1). Did I run for mayor in the persuit for a safer and better Fitchburg for all Fitchburg citizens? The answer I will bet will be YES.
2). Have I ever verbally threatened to kill anyone in the past four years? I will bet that the answer will be NO.
3). Have I assaulted anyone in fitchburg,ever? I will bet that the answer will be NO.
Now to amp the anxiety up I will take this test in front of Captain Tasca and any other FPD members that want to be present.
If you want other terms let me know. We can attempt to set this up in the library, city hall or the police station.
As a bonus; if I lose I will break a chair at the FPD, plead guilty that day of destruction of property and go to Worcester house to do my time.
How fitting that you would challenge someone to a truth contest and then get your ass handed to you with all of your own lies. Mr. Lynch, in the bluntest of terms, you are a liar and it is very obvious you have gotten away with this character flaw your entire life, aided and abetted by a dysfunctional family existence.
You are you who you are, and that cannot change.

So the question now becomes, are you a sociopath or a compulsive liar?

By definition a sociopath is:
... typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused--it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways.

A compulsive liar:
is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually developed in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary.
http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/lying-and-...
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

I think it is a form of OCD or even autism with a little ADHD. He seems to focus unnaturally on one topic to the point of taking it on himself and making it personal. But then gets distracted by the next shiney object. He is able to organize these objects, but unable to set priorities so they all have the highest priority and he gets tangled up as they all start to seem dire and insurmountable. That's when the page-long rants come out, but with no plan of action.

This latest challenge to a name in an anonymous forum is reminiscent of the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz - saying "put'em up" as a sign that he is no longer cowardly.

This escalation of wanting to prove himself to a bunch of "ghosts" on an anonymous forum is more than troubling. If there really are people stalking him - I suggest they stop - as the outcome can only be unfortunate.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Hey, Stamos, what would you do if you were the president of a marketing and research company, and you found out one of your vice presidents was slandering police officers on a public forum?

I think we're going to see one cop-hater disappear from this forum right-quick!

Hey Fella

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Lynch is a loser. Always has been, always will be. You just can't fix stupid.
Scared person

Manchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Lynch wrote:
I would like to challenge Stamos to truth contest. We each put up $1,000 to be given to a third party. I hire and pay for a top polygraph examiner. If I lose then Stamos gets the money and I am proven to be telling the truth then the $2,000 will go towards sport equipment for Fitchburg youth leagues.
There will be 6 questions asked of me. 3 of my choosing and 3 of Stamos choosing.
Mine will be as follows:
1). Did I run for mayor in the persuit for a safer and better Fitchburg for all Fitchburg citizens? The answer I will bet will be YES.
2). Have I ever verbally threatened to kill anyone in the past four years? I will bet that the answer will be NO.
3). Have I assaulted anyone in fitchburg,ever? I will bet that the answer will be NO.
Now to amp the anxiety up I will take this test in front of Captain Tasca and any other FPD members that want to be present.
If you want other terms let me know. We can attempt to set this up in the library, city hall or the police station.
As a bonus; if I lose I will break a chair at the FPD, plead guilty that day of destruction of property and go to Worcester house to do my time.
and where would you get$1,000 when you could not even come up with it to save your dog?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
How fitting that you would challenge someone to a truth contest and then get your ass handed to you with all of your own lies. Mr. Lynch, in the bluntest of terms, you are a liar and it is very obvious you have gotten away with this character flaw your entire life, aided and abetted by a dysfunctional family existence.
You are you who you are, and that cannot change.
So the question now becomes, are you a sociopath or a compulsive liar?
By definition a sociopath is:
... typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused--it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways.
A compulsive liar:
is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually developed in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary.
http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/lying-and-...
I do not lie. I beleive that if you always tell the truth then you can never be caught in a lie! I always tell the truth. You have been on here before bashing me. What is your real name?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Stamos wrote:
A cop job is a handout-
"There job is a handout! Buying real estate through social programs on a cops salary; and you guys B. i. t..c h about other people?? You people have free everything!! The lack of surcharges on your insurance are not from good driving! You all speed, you just have your connects!"
What skill goes into being a cop??
"I went to school with the last cop hired! I was in his business law class. I recieved an A+ and he recieved a C. This class was simple; so tell me what goes into being a cop?"
Stamos, by the sound of it, it seems like this person posting is attempting to bring people out to the forfront.

I have noticed that you conveniently skip over the post to which this person is responding to. Weren't there serious threats made against Lynch? Wasn't there specific things mentioned online pertaining to Lynch walking his dog?

Wasn't there off duty cops following Lynch? And then didn't they state to Darn that "we are going to do you like we did Lynch"??

You have skipped all those posts! Shouldn't you quote the entire conversations and not just replies and attempts to out people who were threatening?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Man suing Lunenburg police for obstruction of justice
By Katina Caraganis, kcaraganis@sentinelandenterpri se.com
Posted: 10/07/2011 06:30:26 AM EDT
LUNENBURG -- A Massachusetts man has filed suit against members of the Lunenburg Police Department and a sheriff's department in Florida, claiming his civil rights were violated during a criminal investigation in 2008.
Richard Dean filed suit in U.S. District Court on Sept. 28, alleging that Lunenburg Police Chief Daniel Bourgeois and Lunenburg Patrol Officer Jason Poitras made false statements against him, withheld evidence and obstructed justice during a lengthy investigation that began in the fall of 2008.
Bourgeois referred all comment to Town Manager Kerry Speidel and Town Counsel Joel Bard, both of whom said Wednesday they had not seen the complaint and could not comment.
Dean's complaint alleges that while he was on a business trip in Florida in 2008, he was "assaulted and harassed" by Lunenburg resident Christine Tenneson, a research analyst at the time who worked in the same field and was attending the same conference.
The pair had been co-workers and close friends at one time, according to Dean, but at the event, held Sept. 17, 2008, in Kissimmee, Fla., Tenneson made sexual advances toward him, and when he objected, she allegedly assaulted him.
Dean contends that Poitras tipped off Tenneson to the pending battery charges against her and as a result of the tip, she filed a separate complaint against Dean claiming that he broke into and attempted to burglarize her hotel room.
Poitras and Tenneson at one time served on the School...

Darn Tootin, AKA Chuckling with Chuckles, AKA You KNow Who... I didn't know he like Florida so much!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Scared person wrote:
<quoted text>
and where would you get$1,000 when you could not even come up with it to save your dog?
keep it up! Hows your trips to New York?
Love it

Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
keep it up! Hows your trips to New York?
"keep it up"

That sounds like a threat, like there is a consequence if people "keep it up".

I urge the target of your anger to go to their local PD and let them know that you're making online threats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Really wrote:
I think it is a form of OCD or even autism with a little ADHD. He seems to focus unnaturally on one topic to the point of taking it on himself and making it personal. But then gets distracted by the next shiney object. He is able to organize these objects, but unable to set priorities so they all have the highest priority and he gets tangled up as they all start to seem dire and insurmountable. That's when the page-long rants come out, but with no plan of action.
This latest challenge to a name in an anonymous forum is reminiscent of the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz - saying "put'em up" as a sign that he is no longer cowardly.
This escalation of wanting to prove himself to a bunch of "ghosts" on an anonymous forum is more than troubling. If there really are people stalking him - I suggest they stop - as the outcome can only be unfortunate.
Agree! But the fact is he is now on a 2-1/2 year court ordered probationary period for his involvement in the harrasment and stalking of others. And I think the only stalking that's taking place against him are from the demons in his own head.

Remember what the Police Chief said?
"Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
Feel for the chief

Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! But the fact is he is now on a 2-1/2 year court ordered probationary period for his involvement in the harrasment and stalking of others. And I think the only stalking that's taking place against him are from the demons in his own head.
"Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
Sounds like your police chief ha a real nutcase on his hands he has to deal with. I suppose it comes with the territory but you can only imagine how much harder it makes doing the job when the police have crazies that think they're cops.

What's the background on this Lunch character? Ex military? Took the exam, couldn't pass it?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, meet me and Steve for a beer down at the 99 later on. You can come too, Mr. Mayor! And Rich, you come too! THEN we'll take a little walk up to George's Hot Dog Stand and have a couple of franks. You remember George's, Stamos, right? That little hot dog stand on Summer Street? They have some tasty hot dogs, don't they? I know you don't like that orange soda sauce from Espresso's, but a little nitrites never killed anybody, right, Stamos? Cheese-puppy for me, please!!!

Stamos, are you there?

Steve, are you there? Rich, how about you? Are you there?

We're going to have fun in the ol' burg now, Stamos!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, meet me and Steve for a beer down at the 99 later on. You can come too, Mr. Mayor! And Rich, you come too! THEN we'll take a little walk up to George's Hot Dog Stand and have a couple of franks. You remember George's, Stamos, right? That little hot dog stand on Summer Street? They have some tasty hot dogs, don't they? I know you don't like that orange soda sauce from Espresso's, but a little nitrites never killed anybody, right, Stamos? Cheese-puppy for me, please!!!
Stamos, are you there?
Steve, are you there? Rich, how about you? Are you there?
We're going to have fun in the ol' burg now, Stamos!
Nice choice Civil! Georges has always been is one of my favorite stops. I'll take butter, butter, butter and more butter burgers over orange soda pizza sauce any day.... Thanks! And now you've got my arteries screaming once again.
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not lie. I beleive that if you always tell the truth then you can never be caught in a lie! I always tell the truth. You have been on here before bashing me. What is your real name?
Face it Mr. Lynch. You are a bald faced liar and HAVE been caught on these forums lying through your teeth by many posters. Admit it and get the help you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE