Open invitation to Stamos

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I would like to challenge Stamos to truth contest. We each put up $1,000 to be given to a third party. I hire and pay for a top polygraph examiner. If I lose then Stamos gets the money and I am proven to be telling the truth then the $2,000 will go towards sport equipment for Fitchburg youth leagues.

There will be 6 questions asked of me. 3 of my choosing and 3 of Stamos choosing.

Mine will be as follows:
1). Did I run for mayor in the persuit for a safer and better Fitchburg for all Fitchburg citizens? The answer I will bet will be YES.
2). Have I ever verbally threatened to kill anyone in the past four years? I will bet that the answer will be NO.
3). Have I assaulted anyone in fitchburg,ever? I will bet that the answer will be NO.

Now to amp the anxiety up I will take this test in front of Captain Tasca and any other FPD members that want to be present.

If you want other terms let me know. We can attempt to set this up in the library, city hall or the police station.

As a bonus; if I lose I will break a chair at the FPD, plead guilty that day of destruction of property and go to Worcester house to do my time.
Scared person

Leominster, MA

#2 Jun 27, 2012
What makes you think anyone wants to be in a room with you? What can they ask? Are you a gay murdering psycho? Your answers will all be yes and you won't be telling a lie.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Scared person wrote:
What makes you think anyone wants to be in a room with you? What can they ask? Are you a gay murdering psycho? Your answers will all be yes and you won't be telling a lie.
Listen Stamos, Ask the questions. Or are you afraid of the truth? You are a lying POS! It bothers you now? You cannot come up with anything original?

Do you do steroids? Are you a racist? Is your family alcoholics?

Can you even answer online annonymously? LMAO. COWARD! I found a way to track all of you LOL!!!
Stamos is ducking

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Is my challenge too much for you? LMAO.

Look at leominsters reply!LOL. You cannot come with anything better?LMAO

Leominster, your co-workers know what you are all about now,LMAO!!! How awkward does it feel?

You are nothing but a criminal!!! Remember I said that when they throw you in federal prison! LMAO

Your steroids will not help you in there!!LMAO
Sybil

Claremont, NH

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Lynch, all I can say is wow. You seriously need help. Just like a few other contributors to this fourum, I've warned everyone I know about the freak from Fitchburg running for mayor. For one thing your spelling, grammar, your opinions; are "laugh out loud" ridiculous. Your behavior is just, just.......actually no words are really coming to me. wtf! Get yourself some help and then get a life!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Lynch, you are a “PROVEN” BOLD FACED LIAR! And I don’t need a lie detector test with your own ignorant manipulating professional con-artist questions to prove that. We've been down this road, a pathological liar like you can pass a polygraph test as easily as someone who is telling the truth can fail. "YOU" are one of the very reasons why the lie detector test is inadmissible in our court of law!

Remember Lynch?“You” are still convinced that you are not an X-Con......PROVEN LIE
“You” are also convinced that you are not, and never were an X- Felon...PROVEN LIE

The fact is Lynch; I've called you a BOLD FACED LIAR and have already provided the proof to back up that claim. You've spent years on these anonymous threads naming and attacking individual Police Officers and other officials with absurd unfounded accusations and then had the nerve to stand before an audience at that FSU Mayoral candidate’s forum and BLATANLY LIE to each and every Fitchburg voter. Remember that Lynch? Remember when you stated your “position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract had nothing to do with the ability of our officers? And that The FPD “is short staffed concerning second and third shifts.” That LIE Lynch, is on video and you even posted it on your own facebook page.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
And not only do all those years of on-line individual police abuse prove that Lynch, you even sealed the proof of that blatant lie, when made your “Union” position clear to a family member of one of your victims. Remember this Lynch?

“Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name?”“Now take the Union contract, if their contract demanded that the hardest working,law abiding, respectful and most professional officer concerning merit would have recieved promotions within the FPD then crime would be much lower than it is as the publics trust of the FPD would be much higher,JRs wouldn't be parking illegally hampering emergency vehicles,Tasca most likely would of retired as a patrolman,the FPD budget would have well over $500,000 more in its budget as it wouldn't have been stolen by the brass's accounting scheme. But instead we seen Louney promoted to be Captain as he escaped investigation by retirering at that salary as he was told as much to his face by the citys' attorney, McNamarra would have been working full time at his realestate business as he wouldn't be driving his fpd cruiser to leominster neither as he would of been fired for committing perjury under oath and for utilyzing his badge as an harrassment tool for a relative whom I turned into the health department in 2000.
You wouldn't be parking your car where you want to park it as it would be ticketed and towed often until you got the message of respect! So in ending , Please tell me why you park and allow others to park in the fire lane in front of JRs ?”

There are differences between a Sociopath, a Compulsive, a Pathological, a Chronic, and a Habitual Liar.
But in your particular case Lynch those differences are indistinguishable, and I have no interest in such a ridiculous offer from a PROVEN BOLD FACED LIAR.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, you are a “PROVEN” BOLD FACED LIAR! And I don’t need a lie detector test with your own ignorant manipulating professional con-artist questions to prove that. We've been down this road, a pathological liar like you can pass a polygraph test as easily as someone who is telling the truth can fail. "YOU" are one of the very reasons why the lie detector test is inadmissible in our court of law!
Remember Lynch?“You” are still convinced that you are not an X-Con......PROVEN LIE
“You” are also convinced that you are not, and never were an X- Felon...PROVEN LIE
The fact is Lynch; I've called you a BOLD FACED LIAR and have already provided the proof to back up that claim. You've spent years on these anonymous threads naming and attacking individual Police Officers and other officials with absurd unfounded accusations and then had the nerve to stand before an audience at that FSU Mayoral candidate’s forum and BLATANLY LIE to each and every Fitchburg voter. Remember that Lynch? Remember when you stated your “position concerning the need to renegotiate the FPD union contract had nothing to do with the ability of our officers? And that The FPD “is short staffed concerning second and third shifts.” That LIE Lynch, is on video and you even posted it on your own facebook page.
And not only do all those years of on-line individual police abuse prove that Lynch, you even sealed the proof of that blatant lie, when made your “Union” position clear to a family member of one of your victims. Remember this Lynch?
“Mrs. Siomos, do you mind me using your maiden name?”“Now take the Union contract, if their contract demanded that the hardest working,law abiding, respectful and most professional officer concerning merit would have recieved promotions within the FPD then crime would be much lower than it is as the publics trust of the FPD would be much higher,JRs wouldn't be parking illegally hampering emergency vehicles,Tasca most likely would of retired as a patrolman,the FPD budget would have well over $500,000 more in its budget as it wouldn't have been stolen by the brass's accounting scheme. But instead we seen Louney promoted to be Captain as he escaped investigation by retirering at that salary as he was told as much to his face by the citys' attorney, McNamarra would have been working full time at his realestate business as he wouldn't be driving his fpd cruiser to leominster neither as he would of been fired for committing perjury under oath and for utilyzing his badge as an harrassment tool for a relative whom I turned into the health department in 2000.
You wouldn't be parking your car where you want to park it as it would be ticketed and towed often until you got the message of respect! So in ending , Please tell me why you park and allow others to park in the fire lane in front of JRs ?”
There are differences between a Sociopath, a Compulsive, a Pathological, a Chronic, and a Habitual Liar.
But in your particular case Lynch those differences are indistinguishable, and I have no interest in such a ridiculous offer from a PROVEN BOLD FACED LIAR.
Stamos, stop! I'm pizzing my pants laughing.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#9 Jun 27, 2012
And you know Stamos, it's not right to mess with the mentally ill. You or I couldn't make this shite up. It's funny, and but we shouldn't be enabling him.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#10 Jun 27, 2012
But it's good comedic drama. Mr. Mayor, how does it feel to be a sidekick to a legend?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#11 Jun 27, 2012
You're like Curly to Stamos' Moe. Are you fat and bald?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Stamos wrote:
McNamarra would have been working full time at his realestate business as he wouldn't be driving his fpd cruiser to leominster neither as he would of been fired for committing perjury under oath and for utilyzing his badge as an harrassment tool for a relative whom I turned into the health department in 2000.
Let me tell you Stamos; I have come to the conclusion that not a one of you is going to take lie detector tests nor take up my challenge. I am done with you. You have civil servant ass kisser peeing his pants. I guess it doesn't take much! He is like that one guy laughing at a lame comic event where no one else is laughing!
Anything that I have said in the past was honest feelings and proposals,FACT! I do agree that I have some rough grammer skills. I have talked in general terms when I should have been more specific. I guess at times I was talking about more than 50% of the force. I believe that we need more detectives and the shift situation was reality and an honest concern. It was taking 50 minutes or more for a cruiser to arrive, it was horrid.
And yes! Years of rubbing stamping the FPD contract has brought this about! And Yes Conry, Kaddy and others were part of this problem as they never questioned nor tried to renegotiate the FPD contract. With or without Lynch in the city the FPD was very dysfunctional,FACT!!!
You have put on your blinders! The FPD contract tied the Chiefs hands. I called them on it and they didn't like it! If more people called them on it then things would change. I believe that I have brought good change to Fitchburg; I have made people think and to have to explain. I like Fitchburg as it is a great city.
Yes it is down a bit but this can change if enough people start to care. There has been progress. You have to hold it to these city councilors and the Mayor. Maybe it took an ex-con to bring about change!
With Stamos, he is just stuck on his Republican agenda. He makes no sense! The American people made America great. The wealthy anti American greedy citizens are the ones who have ruined America for a profit.
We must produce something or we will not have to worry about city budgets because it will all be collasped. People like Stamos believe that just a few people can support the country. He is a self righteous old school fool. He blames and never offers solutions.
I have never claimed to be right on everything; I have suggestions and opinions which have changed with listening to others ideas. I have made others think. Fitchburg is worth the fight as it is a great city.
Stamos, you may have your way as I am contemplating on running for Governor of Florida. Wish me luck!
Brilliant

Leominster, MA

#13 Jun 27, 2012
That's a great line "The American people made America great". I thought it was other people.
huh

Leominster, MA

#14 Jun 28, 2012
dafuq I just read? It's getting really weird in here.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant wrote:
That's a great line "The American people made America great". I thought it was other people.
It is the same "American people" who you and others are pointing your fingers at as being the problem with the economy. I don't consider wealthy Americans who outsource American jobs nor those who support them to be true Americans.

They can repent and bring back American jobs which is in the works now! I called this as it was part of my vision for Fitchburg that included a connector!

Good business is being ahead of the trend!! Fitchburg always waits until the boat has been taking on water and ready to sink any minute. Build a dependable ship and ride the wave!
Brilliant

Leominster, MA

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Good points Lynch. Maybe we should bring back slavery? That worked to build America and worked for a long time.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you Stamos; I have come to the conclusion that not a one of you is going to take lie detector tests nor take up my challenge. I am done with you. You have civil servant ass kisser peeing his pants. I guess it doesn't take much! He is like that one guy laughing at a lame comic event where no one else is laughing!
Anything that I have said in the past was honest feelings and proposals,FACT! I do agree that I have some rough grammer skills. I have talked in general terms when I should have been more specific. I guess at times I was talking about more than 50% of the force. I believe that we need more detectives and the shift situation was reality and an honest concern. It was taking 50 minutes or more for a cruiser to arrive, it was horrid.
And yes! Years of rubbing stamping the FPD contract has brought this about! And Yes Conry, Kaddy and others were part of this problem as they never questioned nor tried to renegotiate the FPD contract. With or without Lynch in the city the FPD was very dysfunctional,FACT!!!
You have put on your blinders! The FPD contract tied the Chiefs hands. I called them on it and they didn't like it! If more people called them on it then things would change. I believe that I have brought good change to Fitchburg; I have made people think and to have to explain. I like Fitchburg as it is a great city.
Yes it is down a bit but this can change if enough people start to care. There has been progress. You have to hold it to these city councilors and the Mayor. Maybe it took an ex-con to bring about change!
With Stamos, he is just stuck on his Republican agenda. He makes no sense! The American people made America great. The wealthy anti American greedy citizens are the ones who have ruined America for a profit.
We must produce something or we will not have to worry about city budgets because it will all be collasped. People like Stamos believe that just a few people can support the country. He is a self righteous old school fool. He blames and never offers solutions.
I have never claimed to be right on everything; I have suggestions and opinions which have changed with listening to others ideas. I have made others think. Fitchburg is worth the fight as it is a great city.
Stamos, you may have your way as I am contemplating on running for Governor of Florida. Wish me luck!
Yeah, you're right Mr. L., he's really not that funny.

Leave him alone, Stamos!
Sybil

Claremont, NH

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
But it's good comedic drama. Mr. Mayor, how does it feel to be a sidekick to a legend?
You must keep up. That would be Mr. GOVERNOR....bwahahahahahahahah a

Sybil

Claremont, NH

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
You're like Curly to Stamos' Moe. Are you fat and bald?
I believe Curly once said,“If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.” ynuk, ynuk, ynuk......roflmao
Lynch Howard

Claremont, NH

#20 Jun 28, 2012
'I got sick of the dough, and thought I'd go on the loaf'. NYUK! nYuK! NyUk!
Lol Lynch

Caldwell, NJ

#21 Jun 28, 2012
Im trying to think but nothing's happenin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Another Tuesday 8 hr Momma Fattie 41
Lynch Misses Another Monday 18 hr Janet 12
New Low for Kevin Lynch Mon Momma Fattie 6
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Mon Time marches on 180
Amy "Tooth Gap" Green Aug 21 Gaps 8
Honor and Recognition of Vietnam Veterans Aug 20 Veterans Council 3
News A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Aug 19 I know a liar 278

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages