Romney for President
LYNCH

United States

#24 Jan 12, 2012
I am sure none of your so-called college professors liked you, period. No one likes you. You are a dredge upon society.

Don't pretend to give advice on what should be happening in this city and in this country when you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

You do not even work. You do not pay taxes. You collect disaibility and food stamps.

He who does not work, does not eat.
Who said that? You make weak attempts at quoting the Bible, but only scriptures that suit you.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#25 Jan 12, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever accused him of having active brain cells. He does more with his feet than his head.
Can you imagine him in public office, stomping to death any opponent?
The only way he would stomp an opponent is if the opponent were intoxicated and unable to defend themselves, because Lynch is a coward.
Lynch Mob

Cape Elizabeth, ME

#26 Jan 12, 2012
Rogue portion forced out wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to google Halliburton! Halliburton was an American corporation that came out of kellogg and root! Cheney was the CEO when Clinton was president. Halliburton under Cheney went from paying 50 million in taxes to recieving a tax return of 50 Million as well as many government contracts.
Halliburton won all defense contracts concerning Iraq and Afghanastan. They took care of the tents, the food, the infrastructure and the military! At the end of Bushs' term they moved their headquarters out of texas and into Dubai! So they do not have to pay taxes on the American contracts which they won!
I wrote my first college paper against NAFTA! My economics professor did not like me disagreeing with his pro-NAFTA rhetoric and misconceptions!
Last week and most of 2011 it was an average of $3.10 a gallon! Bush ruined the economy in the US!
What planet are you living on gas has not been $3.10 in several years. There were a few stations in MA that were down to $3.16 and that was in central mass, your $3.10 average is not factual. Maybe a station or 2 were $3.10 but that was for a very short time. It was only in the last couple of months that the gas prices dipped below $3.25. For most of 2011 gas has averaged $3.60 a gallon. If you drove a car you worthless moron you would know what the price of gas has been, Buch is not to blame, they all are Clinton, Bush and Obama. This is why you have no credibility. Get your facts straight. Remember Clinton was responsable for NAFTA. The government was warned about all these investments and morgage products that the banks were offering back in the early 90's during Clintons watch. They were all warned that these products were bad and a recipe for disaster. Well, because so much money was being made and houses being sold they basically ignored the warnings. Many of the banking executives from Wall St. at the time complained to Congress to shut the woman (Brooksley Born) up because it would effect there bottom line and filling there greedy pockets. Well guess what most of these banking executives are now part of Obama administration. Even Allan Greenspan stayed on as Bushes fed chairman and played stupid. even today he will not admit that he should have heeded the warning from the 90's. Stop blaming Bush for everything that went wrong. He was just one spoke in the wheel,Congress, Wall St. even the american public in general is responsiable for the downfall of the economy.
Lynch Mob

Cape Elizabeth, ME

#27 Jan 12, 2012
LYNCH wrote:
I am sure none of your so-called college professors liked you, period. No one likes you. You are a dredge upon society.
Don't pretend to give advice on what should be happening in this city and in this country when you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
You do not even work. You do not pay taxes. You collect disaibility and food stamps.
He who does not work, does not eat.
Who said that? You make weak attempts at quoting the Bible, but only scriptures that suit you.
In his fantasy world he thinks he has an MBA/Phd in economics from Harvard Business School.
No offense

Leominster, MA

#28 Jan 12, 2012
I'm sorry but I dont believe I could trust this person as Mayor. I think giving him control of the city finances and an open checkbook could be a disaster.
No offense

Leominster, MA

#29 Jan 12, 2012
I mean honestly. The rumor from supposed family members is he went to visit his sick mother in the hospital to borrow money. If that's true he has some major fiscal issues.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#30 Jan 12, 2012
Halliburton wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are obstructionist and point guards for the super wealthy! Look at all their campaign coffers! Corporations have bought out the Republican party. Super Wealthy anti American CEOs run all the controls in the Republican party!
You best fact check before you start shooting your mouth off.

Point 1- There are more millionaire Democrats than Republicans in Congress (John Kerry is one of them): http://www.opensecrets.org/pfds/index.php

Point 2- Lobbyists and Lawyers give more to Democrats than Republicans: http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/sector.php...

Point 3- Foriegn PACs give nearly the same to both parties: http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/foreign.php

Point 4- Of the highest givers corporately and by organizations, the Dems get the lions share of donations to include Goldman Sachs BTW: http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

These are only a few of the FACTS.

Keep in mind that O'Bama readily accepts donations from PACs, Lobbyists and the DNC. All of which he said he would never do. Thus he's a hypocrit or a liar or both.
Um him

Fitchburg, MA

#31 Jan 12, 2012
Lets roll wrote:
Are you frucking retarded or something UM? Show me a year when expenses haven't gone up. Look at the great job your Mesiah Deval has done you studid idiot.
Got some real issues there roll, calling me a lot of names in few words, what's your problem?

Show me a year when average middle class WAGES went up! Of course expenses always go up, pay should go up with it, especially, when productivity has also increased.

Uh oh, wages have been stagnant for some 30 years now!!!!! Do you see how people can fall behind yet?

http://owt.occupydc.org/wp-content/uploads/20...
um him

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Jan 12, 2012
Do you think the top 1% need a larger Tax break than all the other 99%?

http://www.ctj.org/election2012/gopprimary_al...

That's the Tax plan you're voting for with the GOP, all of them want to give the 1% bigger tax cuts than everyone else, 38% compared to 23% of the next highest earners is the lowest (Romney) one proposed!

They need it? Suffering are they? Can't make ends meet on >1 Million a year?

It's pathetic, even more pathetic that people think these guys are interested in solutions.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#33 Jan 12, 2012
um him wrote:
Do you think the top 1% need a larger Tax break than all the other 99%?
http://www.ctj.org/election2012/gopprimary_al...
That's the Tax plan you're voting for with the GOP, all of them want to give the 1% bigger tax cuts than everyone else, 38% compared to 23% of the next highest earners is the lowest (Romney) one proposed!
They need it? Suffering are they? Can't make ends meet on >1 Million a year?
It's pathetic, even more pathetic that people think these guys are interested in solutions.
It's all fun and games 'till you run out of other peoples' money.

Simple solution: CUT BACK ON SPENDING!

Why is this simple problem not so obvious? Everytime the gov gets more tax revenue, they find new ways to spend it. When the economy tanks, for whatever reason, revenue drops but the gov's spending doesn't. It's that simple!
Lynch Mob

Cape Elizabeth, ME

#34 Jan 12, 2012
No offense wrote:
I'm sorry but I dont believe I could trust this person as Mayor. I think giving him control of the city finances and an open checkbook could be a disaster.
He can't be Mayor, he can run but he can't take office. He is a convicted felon and he wouldn't pass a background check. Because of his past he wouldn't be allowed to handle public finances or police records. That is a fact and a law, but he can run there is no law against that.
Um him

Fitchburg, MA

#35 Jan 12, 2012
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>It's all fun and games 'till you run out of other peoples' money.
Simple solution: CUT BACK ON SPENDING!
Why is this simple problem not so obvious? Everytime the gov gets more tax revenue, they find new ways to spend it. When the economy tanks, for whatever reason, revenue drops but the gov's spending doesn't. It's that simple!
You're correct, that is the simplistic view, very simplistic.

The tax proposals cut 6.6 trillion from revenue (meaning, it adds to the deficit by almost another 7 trillion!), why should cuts be made to programs that support everybody so the top 1% can have even further tax breaks?

Mind you, while those 1% get further tax breaks, those in the middle 30-60 thousand a year, will see their tax burden go up!
Simple Jack

Leominster, MA

#36 Jan 12, 2012
hi Mi namE is Simple JacK. The linch sounds niece. Can yuo sen me monees avery week yu tawk like you can do this i neeeds you helpp linch
Um him

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Jan 12, 2012
http://www.americanprogressaction.org/issues/...

Tea Party better get going or the signer of Romneycare, will be the GOP nominee! How's that going to play in the general!?
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#38 Jan 13, 2012
um him wrote:
Do you think the top 1% need a larger Tax break than all the other 99%?
http://www.ctj.org/election2012/gopprimary_al...
That's the Tax plan you're voting for with the GOP, all of them want to give the 1% bigger tax cuts than everyone else, 38% compared to 23% of the next highest earners is the lowest (Romney) one proposed!
They need it? Suffering are they? Can't make ends meet on >1 Million a year?
It's pathetic, even more pathetic that people think these guys are interested in solutions.
Prove it with statistics from the government...show me the supposed tax breaks being given to the top 1% that are not given to everyone else that qualify for them.
um him

Fitchburg, MA

#39 Jan 13, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it with statistics from the government...show me the supposed tax breaks being given to the top 1% that are not given to everyone else that qualify for them.
You didn't go to the link did you?

The chart on page 2 clearly shows, of the whole 100% that is being proposed, Gingrich wants to give 47% of it to the top 1%! Half the tax break to the top 1%!

Perry 47%
Santorum 40%
Romney (just like I said) came in lowest at 38%

Why should the 1% get a bigger share of a tax break than everyone else?

http://www.ctj.org/election2012/gopprimary_al...

"SO, LET me understand this. Mitt Romney calls for initiating new tax cuts, even for the extremely wealthy, when the current Bush tax cuts run out in 2012. Those lost revenues would have to be made up through deeper cuts in discretionary spending, including Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.

Net effect: a huge transfer of wealth from the middle class and poor to the already extremely wealthy.

Yet Romney asserts that he abhors it when “government takes from some to give to others’’(“Campaign absurdity time,’’ Scot Lehigh, Op-ed, Jan. 6). Except, it seems, when it goes from the poor to the rich."

http://articles.boston.com/2012-01-12/letters...
um him

Fitchburg, MA

#40 Jan 13, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it with statistics from the government...show me the supposed tax breaks being given to the top 1% that are not given to everyone else that qualify for them.
You're of course using distractions here too, YOU KNOW for example, tax plan proposals is what I am talking (and clearly stated in the post) about in the post, not what is already on the books of Government.

Cut it out, either you want to discuss or not.

Drop the petulant "prove it" mode of commenting, it's not productive.
No Mitt

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Jan 13, 2012
ANYBODY but Mitt, anybody..
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#42 Jan 13, 2012
um him wrote:
<quoted text>
You're of course using distractions here too, YOU KNOW for example, tax plan proposals is what I am talking (and clearly stated in the post) about in the post, not what is already on the books of Government.
Cut it out, either you want to discuss or not.
Drop the petulant "prove it" mode of commenting, it's not productive.
and you want people to conveniently foget that the average family earning as much as $ 50,000 per year pays 0 in federal income taxes.
So you can continue to whine about what changes are being proposed while ignoring what already exists.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#43 Jan 13, 2012
How stupid are republican voters.
Mitt's tax plan doubles the handouts to the rich over the Bush tax cuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 17 hr Lynch For Blob 471
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) 19 hr Len 66
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) 19 hr Len 45
Bootlegger Restaurant welcomes Dan Kirouac - li... Mon Len 3
antifa Aug 20 The Truth 2
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Aug 17 Nick 5
Kevin Lynch and his dirty scally cap spotted at... Aug 16 Declan 4

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages