|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

whatIsGoingOn wrote:
no i'm telling the fbi or is it the cia or maybe the nsa well i'm gonna cry to everyone
i'm gonna sue you cause you are picking on me
i know who you are
i know where you are
i know you are using a computer
i know stuff
Still posting anonymously are you??? LMAO, LMAO!!

You are really brave,LMAO!!!!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Clarence Darrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Crazyman- Who is "they?" And which law have they "broke"? LMAO! LMAO!
Hey Clarence, there is no corruption in Fitchburg. Listen, I have talked to hundreds of residents, read the papers and seen and read post on here for years talking in detail sometimes of the corruption that has ruined this city.

What laws haven't they broken is the question you should answer kitty!!!

Hey "Fluffy" are you going to remain anonymous also?? LMAO!!!

You are so brave!! LMAO!!!!
Joe Btfsplk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Leominster the BS man wrote:
<quoted text>
Still posting anonymously are you??? LMAO, LMAO!!
You are really brave,LMAO!!!!
Doesn't matter if he is posting anonymously. It's funny and he has accurately described you to a T. If I had a quarter for every time you threatened to sue someone I could buy a new 'vette.
Clarence Darrow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey Clarence, there is no corruption in Fitchburg. Listen, I have talked to hundreds of residents, read the papers and seen and read post on here for years talking in detail sometimes of the corruption that has ruined this city.
Lynch- so your evidence of corruption is that you've read posts about it on this forum. Right. THEY WERE ALL POSTED BY YOU, YOU F$#KING HALFWIT.

So as usual, you haven't got any evidence of this huge wave of curruption. Oh, of course. It's being covered up by the Good Old Boys, so it's kind of invisible. And you're the only person who can see it. And none of the authorities will listen to you so they must be in on it too.

You should be in a rubber room. Before you really go off the deep end (again) and hurt more people.
Putz

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO I find it funny that Wong and Antonucci have decided to build a highrise in your back yard and you don't have the seeds to confront them face to face. Just think about all of the cement trucks cranes etc. during construction and then all of the new people and all of the cars. Pussy boy. If you had a pair LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.
Putz

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You notice I like to use LMAO because it's all you write and I have bad news for you. LMAO hasn't been popular since the 90's and America Online. Grow up. LMFAO
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Stamos,
Thanks for the levity this morning!! We all know that Lynch has an addiction for posting his nonsense on Topix like a crack cocaine addict. He can never go very long without reminding people how stupid and childish he is and how reckless with words and actions he can be.
He can't run a normal campaign because he isn't normal...he should be studied in a laboratory somewhere, where a researcher might be able to figure out how a human being can get so fucked up.
Lynch would certainly give the researchers a lot to consider.
Where've you two philistines been hiding? Ready to kiss each other's arses again I see...
http://maps.google.com/maps... 's+hot+dogs+fitchburg&oe=U TF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8 &hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Well, Lynch, at least you are consistent. I will give you that. Since you have started posting, you have alleged (in hundreds of posts by you and under your many alter egos) that many state and municipal officials are guilty of "corruption" without providing a shred of specificity. Which is the ultimate mark of a coward.

Talked to hundreds of residents? Please. These are people that you have harangued with your wild and unfounded conspiracy theories and they just agreed with you in the hope that you would go away without harming them or their family members. And dogs.

You call the president of the University corrupt. But you can't articulate what laws he has broken. You have called the senior police leadership corrupt. As a result of your being arrested for being crazy, dangerous and violent. But not returning the torrent of letters, emails and phone calls that you generate and putting them in the Crazy File is not corruption. It's good management.

You've called the DA and the judges corrupt. Because they wouldn't buy into your crazy conspiracy theories and refused to admit "evidence" that, in the end, consists of nothing more than the wild rantings of a madman.

And your best defense is "what laws haven't they broken?"

Lynch, you are crazy. You can't tell us single law that's been broken. Everything has to do with you. You have acted like an asshole your whole life. And blamed every incident on someone else unjustly targeting you. Which is all lying. But that doesn't stop you from mentioning people by name and calling them corrupt.

All of your problems are, have been, and will continue to be self-inflicted. And you cannot offer a single fact in your defense. Don't talk to us about tree-trunk-leg henchmen, impounding your miserable and pathetic vehicle, or anything else. Your extensive criminal history disqualifies you from having any standing to criticize anyone else. You are a proven liar and a certified nut. When it comes to your allegations of corruption, put up or shut up. No nonsense about coverups, evidence suppression or your view that you are a modern day Tom Dewey. You have nothing. You can't even articulate which laws have been broken.

You Are not some kind of community leader. Everyone in your neighborhood knows you are nuts and steers clear of you. You are just a crazy gadfly. Who has never told the truth about anything in his life. And the ultimate test of this will be the election. In which you will get about 40 votes. That's if you can scare enough people into signing your nomination papers in the hope that you will go away and not hurt them. Who ever heard of someone who has been banned from a university? Some exclusive club.

You are a textbook failure and a classic town crazy man. With a criminal record and a violent history to boot. You are in Fitchburg because you can never go back to South Boston. You should stay in your mom's basement, watch old Charley Chan movies and stop maligning others to compensate for your own many screw ups.
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Joe Btfsplk wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if he is posting anonymously. It's funny and he has accurately described you to a T. If I had a quarter for every time you threatened to sue someone I could buy a new 'vette.
Is this your way of telling everyone you own a vet? You people are so full of yourself! All the past Mayors allowed all this to be created. What a mess
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Putz wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO I find it funny that Wong and Antonucci have decided to build a highrise in your back yard and you don't have the seeds to confront them face to face. Just think about all of the cement trucks cranes etc. during construction and then all of the new people and all of the cars. Pussy boy. If you had a pair LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.
I didn't hear about such a project but I am sure it needs variance. I stopped buying the Wong/Antonucci Buletin / Sentinel.
Rollystone the stalka

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Wow, Rolly, you have called me a liar but not one specific time.

What ever I stated is 100% the truth. You CANNOT TAKE THE TRUTH!

Corruption, yes CORRUPTION ! What part of that word do you not understand???

What is your role in this corruption? Who is your relative and what city job did you score from Nepitism?

There is a double standard of law in Fitchburg. Either toughen up and swallow this truth or answer to it!

Between FSU jobs and city jobs how many people are related?? How many???? Lets analyze!!!!

You will not reveal who you are because your job is a hack job! Pull your head out of their ass!!!!
Safety first

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I like the FSU facebook page. Guess who they list as a dangerous person in the neighborhood?
Safety first

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, that should be FSU campus police facebook.
duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I didn't hear about such a project but I am sure it needs variance. I stopped buying the Wong/Antonucci Buletin / Sentinel.
I posted it on here. Look down the list of threads. Surprised no one commented.
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Rollystone the stalka wrote:
Wow, Rolly, you have called me a liar but not one specific time.
What ever I stated is 100% the truth. You CANNOT TAKE THE TRUTH!
Corruption, yes CORRUPTION ! What part of that word do you not understand???
What is your role in this corruption? Who is your relative and what city job did you score from Nepitism?
There is a double standard of law in Fitchburg. Either toughen up and swallow this truth or answer to it!
Between FSU jobs and city jobs how many people are related?? How many???? Lets analyze!!!!
You will not reveal who you are because your job is a hack job! Pull your head out of their ass!!!!
This is so typical of you. I ask what laws you feel have been broken and you revert to shouting corruption in all caps. You cannot provide any specifics. But as we all know (all except you, that is), specificity means nothing to a crazy man. If you're going to allege "Nepitism" at least learn how to spell it. But being related to someone is not a crime.

You are a liar. You have never told the truth about anything in your life. So when you send the FBI some communication saying "You need to come to Fitchburg and open an office because of all the corruption (I'm guessing you use all caps and I'm betting, what, three a week? Four?), they just laugh. A lot.

"Got another letter from Lynch. Wow. This is the fourth one this week. Wait 'til you read this one. Boy, is he off his rocker".

And they're right.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where've you two philistines been hiding? Ready to kiss each other's arses again I see...
http://maps.google.com/maps... 's+hot+dogs+fitchburg&oe=U TF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8 &hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl
Ahhhhhhhh...the fake army man from winchetucky...good morning to you too. Have a nice day!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

http://s216.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Medici...

Got one of these to prove it. Hell, I have two of them-a member "1" and a member "4". Talk to one of your vet friends and have him or her explain it to you.

One of the things I never was was indoctrinated into extremism while serving.

America First Party of Massachusetts
New Bedford-Constitution Party
Townsend-Get Out Of Our House (GOOOH)
Statewide-John Birch Society
North Reading-Massachusetts Liberty Preservation Association
Belchertown-Oath Keepers
Statewide-Republic for the united States of America
Worcester-Republic for the united States of America Republic Congress
Statewide-Tenth Amendment Center
Statewide-We Are Change
Boston/Springfield-We the People

You are a member of one of these militias, right? I bet it's that stupid one from Townsend. That would make you a "GOOOOHY" or some other dumb shit like that.

Answer the questions and leave the insane guy alone. I mean the mayor candidate, not Stamos. You can keep kissing Stamos' ass. It's cute. AND it's good for his ego.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitchburg Discussions

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Market Basket ready to hire 3 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 4 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' 11 hr Pajama People 4
a holes 14 hr Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix 14 hr BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
LHS grad wins pageant crown Mon Bob 2
•••
•••