#23 Jun 25, 2013
Fitchburg State announces promotions, appointments

Lynch I didn't see your name on the List,... OH ya your Banned from FSU
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Jun 25, 2013
Alcide Roberge wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ignorant person here is you. This is a small town and you're not from here. You lie and make all this stuff up about people. Every time you trash someone at the college or the cops, your talking about someones aunt, uncle, brother or cousin. And you don't think anyone is going to get upset about it. No one is stalking you. They're just telling you that you're full of horseshit. And they're right.
Put your MONEY where your mouth is if you are so sure of yourself!

This is a city of over 40,000 people, welcome to reality as it is obvious that you want it to go back to the horse and buggy days. I am not from here????? Really???

Get over yourself and your connections as we all know that your entire generations of relatives have been employed out of total nepotism!!!

All it takes is a lie detector test, lets take one or two; what do your relatives have to hide????

I tell the truth and I am stand up can you and your family say the same?? NO you cannot!!!!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Jun 25, 2013
Alcide Roberge wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ignorant person here is you. This is a small town and you're not from here. You lie and make all this stuff up about people. Every time you trash someone at the college or the cops, your talking about someones aunt, uncle, brother or cousin. And you don't think anyone is going to get upset about it. No one is stalking you. They're just telling you that you're full of horseshit. And they're right.
I cannot take your comment any further! This isn't your town as your family name is not the name of the town as you may think it is but it is not!

What about my brothers? What about my parents? What about my God son that one of your collegues attempted to run off the road???? Do they count??? What about my God mother who came to Fitchburg due to this corruption against my family? Does she count??

Lets open up this can of worms for you to eat shall we??? What truth do you want to know? Who is your family member?

You need to leave people alone! Your people threw my significant other into prison and abused him there from your fucking connections, is this OK? Why, because he isn't your cousin???

Screw you!!!!!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
Okay, police bar, car show that kids love to see and the father's passing on to their sons about the muscle car era days.
Street is blocked off to provide some extra room and for security of the people attending.
Fire apparatus have the rear exit open to respond up North Street if needed. Don't worry they have already thought about that and planned for it.
So why would someone get so upset? Go home, be with your significant other or family and be happy. Why would they become worried about it?
http://ptsd.about.com/od/glossary/g/hypervigi...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervigilance
You are full of malakie!!! I enjoy old cars. The street hasn't been legally blocked off in years so stop LYING again!

"Go home"? You go home! Fitchburg is my home so get use to me! And yes I will go after you in civil court if you think that you can violate my rights!

Let me tell you. Do you know how they deal with complaints in 99% of cities and towns in Massachusetts??? They answer to them APPROPIATELY!!!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#28 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
Okay, police bar, car show that kids love to see and the father's passing on to their sons about the muscle car era days.
Street is blocked off to provide some extra room and for security of the people attending.
Fire apparatus have the rear exit open to respond up North Street if needed. Don't worry they have already thought about that and planned for it.
So why would someone get so upset? Go home, be with your significant other or family and be happy. Why would they become worried about it?
http://ptsd.about.com/od/glossary/g/hypervigi...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervigilance
Let me ask you. What percentage of Fitchburg matters to you? All 40,000 plus matter to me and they all get my respect. You and your good ole boys have destroyed the community of Fitchburg through your corruption!

How many out of that 40,000 have moved to Fitchburg in the past ten years? You do not own no rights to RULE Fitchburg as you may think. We live here, we pay taxes and we are part of the community.

Let me tell you about my neighbor. He and his wife have two young boys. They attend church together as a family at least three times a week. They are extremely polite and very nice neighbors. They speak very little English. The two boys speak both English and Spanish.

Two bullets went into their window sill a few months ago. I am concerned for these young kids as well as ALL the kids in Fitchburg not just kids of the connected or kids or your family.

Everyone deserves to be treated equal and NO ONE should EVER be allowed to ABUSE their position nor violate laws due to who they are ort who they know!!!!!!!!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Jun 25, 2013
Alcide Roberge wrote:
<quoted text>
These people cannot take someone telling them the truth! You enjoyed sweeping everything under the rug for generations but now Fitchburg is populated. Welcome!!!!!!!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#30 Jun 25, 2013
Blue Light wrote:
You're a killer. And you're parents are losers who raised a couple of bigger losers. That gene pool is a muddy puddle. Are your parents brother and sister? Something has to explain the retardation that you exhibit.
My family has been in America for generations, some have lost their lives fighting for your freedom. Some have lost limbs in war. Some are Fire fighters, some are police officers, many are attorneys and the list goes onward.

My parents whom you speak so wrongfully against are very good people!!!!

You do not like me because I call you out on your LIES, BS and corruption. You do not like the truth!

You are ignorant to your core. You talk about those citizens on welfare when your entire generation has a city pension. PAID FOR BY THE TAX PAYER MIND YOU!!!!

The streets which you feel that you can tear up because of who you know are paid by the tax payer. So the tax payer has a right to complain when you do not abide by the rules.

You are so use to getting everything you want in life handed to you from the abundance of toys your parents bought you to all the connections they used to get you a job! Be grateful and stop be so spoiled rotten!
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#31 Jun 25, 2013
Leominster the BS man wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you. What percentage of Fitchburg matters to you? All 40,000 plus matter to me and they all get my respect. You and your good ole boys have destroyed the community of Fitchburg through your corruption!
How many out of that 40,000 have moved to Fitchburg in the past ten years? You do not own no rights to RULE Fitchburg as you may think. We live here, we pay taxes and we are part of the community.
Let me tell you about my neighbor. He and his wife have two young boys. They attend church together as a family at least three times a week. They are extremely polite and very nice neighbors. They speak very little English. The two boys speak both English and Spanish.
Two bullets went into their window sill a few months ago. I am concerned for these young kids as well as ALL the kids in Fitchburg not just kids of the connected or kids or your family.
Everyone deserves to be treated equal and NO ONE should EVER be allowed to ABUSE their position nor violate laws due to who they are ort who they know!!!!!!!!
It is not your job to worry about it. Somehow you do not understand that for unknown reasons.
Diogenes

United States

#32 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
These people cannot take someone telling them the truth! You enjoyed sweeping everything under the rug for generations but now Fitchburg is populated. Welcome!!!!!!!
The truth? What would you know about the truth? You are the Prince of Perfidy. The Emir of Equivocation. The Pontiff of Prevarication. The Count of Calumny. The Basileus of Bullshit. The Maharajah of Malarky. The Dauphin of Deception. The Baron of Bologna. The Fidalgo of Falsification. The Laird of Lying. In short, you are fill of excrement. You have never told the truth about anything in your whole misguided life.
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not your job to worry about it. Somehow you do not understand that for unknown reasons.
IT IS EVERYONES JOB TO WORRY ABOUT THESE THINGS. Welcome to AMERICA!

You are paid by the tax payer, the property which you drive and the property which you utilize during work belongs to the TAX payers.

You are so full of yourself it is incredible! I never seen someone so spoiled in my life! You are ungrateful ! I knew the son of a well known Boston Police Chief, he wasn't spoiled. He lived his life the way he wanted to live. My family knew Ray Flynns family very well. With all their achievements their kids didn't act spoiled.

They named a park after my uncle in Boston, my father's brother who you say bad things about. You was a very good person, he achieved many things in his life as he was a teacher and involved with the first computer programming. He never thought he was special. He has since passed away and just before he passed at the age of 57 he stated , "don't cry for me as I lived a good life". This is who my family is and what we are about.

We help others, we do not judge others and we treat everyone equal!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#34 Jun 25, 2013
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? What would you know about the truth? You are the Prince of Perfidy. The Emir of Equivocation. The Pontiff of Prevarication. The Count of Calumny. The Basileus of Bullshit. The Maharajah of Malarky. The Dauphin of Deception. The Baron of Bologna. The Fidalgo of Falsification. The Laird of Lying. In short, you are fill of excrement. You have never told the truth about anything in your whole misguided life.
Put your money where your mouth is or can you not take the truth???

You are full of shit and you know it! You know the truth but your rationalize it as ok to lie and assault people if they are from a labeled group in your mind.

If you are a firefighter or a police I would have your job within days and you know it and that is why you stay anonymous. LMAO!!!!!

You cannot take the truth! I have not lied in Fitchburg. Put your money where your mouth is if you are so sure of the truth!!! LMAO!!!!LMAO!!!!!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#35 Jun 25, 2013
Mr.Lynch your paranoia may be warranted. I recently did a google map search of my property and it would seem they have been taking satellite pictures of my house. The conspiracy may go deeper than you think.
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#36 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a ruler! Just because your entire family is employed by the tax payer doesn't mean that you are the ruler! You are a "public servant".

You are spoiled and ungrateful as you feel entitled because that is all you know. You do not know anything about struggling nor working hard to make ends meet. You just enjoy massive benefits for your entire family on the tax payer.

You really do not believe that it is not my job to worry about city services do you?? Honestly, please answer this question as it will resolve a lot. Everyone around me tells me over and over "consider the source". Sometimes I do and it worries me even more especially if that person is a public servant.

You need to resign your job as you go against all ethics listed in the oath, almost all!!!! You are sick and you need help!

How many coffees did you drink today? How many donuts have you eaten?? I'm good aren't I ?
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#37 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the oath of which you took? Let me tell you; IT IS EVERY CITIZENS JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ABIDE BY ALL THESE RULES AND ETHICS !!!

It is my job as well as it is every citizens job to make sure that city departments are NOT USED AND ABUSE for personal gain or negative enjoyment!!!!!! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO ACT UNETHICAL as it is a standard which you MUST follow!!!!

If you do not like what I am stating then you need to get another job and allow the people to feel safe and secure from your discrimination and unethical behaviors.

It is going to catch up with you and many are going to suffer do to your unethical behaviors as a public servant! YOU HOLD NO AUTHORITY OVER ANY CITIZEN ! YOU ARE THE SAME AS ALL CITIZENS, if you are an officer then you are SERVING the general public not ruling over them with a weapon you will assault them with nor the authority that you may use illegally!

So, again, iT IS NOT YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION TO BE CORRUPT as NO WHERE IN THE OATH NOR IN EMPLOYMENT CRITERIA DOES IT STATE THAT YOU CAN BE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!

At present maybe you are protected from being held justly accountable, maybe you are fortunate and lucky that we do not have an administration that has the fortitude and the strength to hold you accountable for your unethical behaviors.

Whatever your case is , if people around you cared for you at all they would tell you to SMARTEN up before you lose your great benefits employment! NO ONE OWES YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You work for me and every citizen of Fitchburg!!! This is FACT! This is why five local towns just recently fired their public servants.

You feel safe and there is a reason and you know it. You are protected from being held accountable. Let me tell you do not believe that your co-workers are too happy with these circumstances as they get passed by and they are made to be ethically responsible.

You are wrong!
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#39 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the oath of which you took? Let me tell you; IT IS EVERY CITIZENS JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ABIDE BY ALL THESE RULES AND ETHICS !!!
It is my job as well as it is every citizens job to make sure that city departments are NOT USED AND ABUSE for personal gain or negative enjoyment!!!!!! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO ACT UNETHICAL as it is a standard which you MUST follow!!!!
If you do not like what I am stating then you need to get another job and allow the people to feel safe and secure from your discrimination and unethical behaviors.
It is going to catch up with you and many are going to suffer do to your unethical behaviors as a public servant! YOU HOLD NO AUTHORITY OVER ANY CITIZEN ! YOU ARE THE SAME AS ALL CITIZENS, if you are an officer then you are SERVING the general public not ruling over them with a weapon you will assault them with nor the authority that you may use illegally!
So, again, iT IS NOT YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION TO BE CORRUPT as NO WHERE IN THE OATH NOR IN EMPLOYMENT CRITERIA DOES IT STATE THAT YOU CAN BE CORRUPT!!!!!!!!
At present maybe you are protected from being held justly accountable, maybe you are fortunate and lucky that we do not have an administration that has the fortitude and the strength to hold you accountable for your unethical behaviors.
Whatever your case is , if people around you cared for you at all they would tell you to SMARTEN up before you lose your great benefits employment! NO ONE OWES YOU!!!!!!!!!!
They did their job but you couldn't accept that it was not the way you wanted them to do it.

I own a black/purple towing truck service in Fitchburg dumbshit.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#40 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You are not a ruler! Just because your entire family is employed by the tax payer doesn't mean that you are the ruler! You are a "public servant".
You are spoiled and ungrateful as you feel entitled because that is all you know. You do not know anything about struggling nor working hard to make ends meet. You just enjoy massive benefits for your entire family on the tax payer.
You really do not believe that it is not my job to worry about city services do you?? Honestly, please answer this question as it will resolve a lot. Everyone around me tells me over and over "consider the source". Sometimes I do and it worries me even more especially if that person is a public servant.
You need to resign your job as you go against all ethics listed in the oath, almost all!!!! You are sick and you need help!
How many coffees did you drink today? How many donuts have you eaten?? I'm good aren't I ?
It is not your job to tell the city services how to operate. They do their job but you want them to do it they way you THINK it should be done.
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#41 Jun 25, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Mr.Lynch your paranoia may be warranted. I recently did a google map search of my property and it would seem they have been taking satellite pictures of my house. The conspiracy may go deeper than you think.
One thing that we all know about you out here is that you LIE often. You get away with it at work. You are nasty. Do any of your kids get into trouble? Are any using drugs? Are any gay?

Are you sure? if they are old enough to experience in such behaviors will they in the future? I was an A student, an alter boy and the neighborhood kid who every neighbor felt was so respectful, kind and courteous. I had girlfriends all the time, in fact not to brag but I had many many girlfriends and most catholic girls as Frank Zappa states.

In high school I began to hang out with the wrong crowd as I was traveling to a preppy school in a wealthy community and they all labeled us as "from Dorchester" as if it was a bad thing. Drugs and alcohol took me from who I am. With the gay thing, I always knew that I was gay even as a very very young boy but would never display it.

Often Karma comes to people like you indirectly as the person you most love ends up with a drug problem or comes out as being gay.

You make jokes all the time, sometimes they are extremely nasty and totally off base but you are either a very non caring person and you love no one and you are heterosexual and for that reason you point at those who are not.
Leominster the BS man

Fitchburg, MA

#42 Jun 25, 2013
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
They did their job but you couldn't accept that it was not the way you wanted them to do it.
I own a black/purple towing truck service in Fitchburg dumbshit.
So, you enjoy massive profits due to your relations with the city. So you have an interest. If you remember and look at your records we use to call your company all the time in the past but we stopped.

This was a hunch that we had before as a few weeks ago you flew by my mother and I on purpose revving your motor.

You didn't tow our car as carstar did. I remember going to your establishment and asking for our car and you stated, "no, we do not tow for the city but that will change soon".
Alcide Roberge

United States

#44 Jun 25, 2013
No one says more nasty thing than you dirtbag. You lie about dedicated men and women on every one of your posts. You make everything up. And then you lie about your own past. How many cops did you assault in Boston? You are insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 34 min kev lynch 335
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 43 min kev lynch 19
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... Wed BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? Wed kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match