Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Here it is in a nutshell, this is from a person who once again who you wrongfully claimed was me ;

"ON this you are 100% correct, that's exaclty what they're doing! it makes them feel better about themselves, has to be it cause there is no way that many people are the same person, and those who practice this diversion have ZERO ability to recognize writing styles. So everyone who disagrees with them and poses uncombfortable questions to them, get the same treatment, it's either "hey Lynch" or "hey Sonny", it's quite comical if it wasn't so ignorant.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/... ;

Let me quote this part again;

"So everyone who disagrees with them and poses uncombfortable questions to them, get the same treatment, it's either "hey Lynch" or "hey Sonny", it's quite comical if it wasn't so ignorant."
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I have a theory Mr. Lynch. In many ways your life style is like driving by a car crash. You don't want to look but you do. As far as uncomfortable questions there are many people could ask you. Like what's it like to kill somebody? Does it hurt having a Hispanics mans penis pushed up your rectum? So be carefull with what you wish for.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
I have a theory Mr. Lynch. In many ways your life style is like driving by a car crash. You don't want to look but you do. As far as uncomfortable questions there are many people could ask you. Like what's it like to kill somebody? Does it hurt having a Hispanics mans penis pushed up your rectum? So be carefull with what you wish for.
Ask your wife this question! You did know didn't you? Oops
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
First, I never killed anyone and would not. Second with the Hispanic penis, HMMM; how do I answer this one? Let me try.

I guess I should begin with, Hispanic penis is the same as all other nationality penises unless you have a preference. Does it hurt? It would be probably easier for you to understand if you asked all the females you know who enjoy anal sex.

And then to assume that there is anal sex between my partner and I ?

So what is your next question? "Do, I think that a man and an animal such as a donkey should be able to marry"? Really?

As a heterosexual male do you believe that man should have many wives and woman should be veiled? As you do know that this is a Mormon and a muslim belief don't you?
Blue Light

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I will be shining bright this summer...
Really

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I never killed anyone and would not. Second with the Hispanic penis, HMMM; how do I answer this one? Let me try.
I guess I should begin with, Hispanic penis is the same as all other nationality penises unless you have a preference. Does it hurt? It would be probably easier for you to understand if you asked all the females you know who enjoy anal sex.
So what is your next question? "Do, I think that a man and an animal such as a donkey should be able to marry"? Really?
As a heterosexual male do you believe that man should have many wives and woman should be veiled? As you do know that this is a Mormon and a muslim belief don't you?
YOU LIE AGAIN

The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) May 18, 1993
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do presume that I'm not gay? For all you know I could be doing gay sex right now. I could be doing gay sex and jerking off with a fist full of worms for all you know. You should not label people.
KellieK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
""So everyone who disagrees with them and poses uncombfortable questions to them, get the same treatment, it's either "hey Lynch" or "hey Sonny", it's quite comical if it wasn't so ignorant."
So here you are claiming to be a public figure and you call people comical and ignorant for asking you "uncomfortable questions." Like challenging you when you said "you had a fight in 1992."

You conveniently leave out that you killed someone in 1992. And pleaded guilty to manslaughter, which carried a 6-15 year sentance, so you wouldn't have to do life for murder. And you can't figure out why people won't just move on and let you discuss your wacky public policy theories, all of which, it seems, revolve around your hatred of government and police.

Do you really think that anyone buys this? That they think you did 8 years just for being involved in a fist fight? What am I saying. Of course you do. Because you are crazy. And you constatly try to peddle the fiction that everyone is persecuting you just for being part of one little, teeny-weeny, itsy-bitsy fist fight only confirms that,

You left out the part about the guy being murdered. And you going to jail for it. That alone is pretty good evidence that you are lying anout the incident in front of JR's. And everything else. Except the good old boy network. That's just a product of your own paranoia and delusion.
JDN1969

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I never killed anyone and would not.
You are something else. You toss off this line like someone saying "I would never put cheese on pasta with scungilli. " And you want to run for mayor and think that the public will just accept your BS explanation and say "Well. That seems to settle the issue, so let's move beyond it. You have real problems. One of them is credibility. The other is that you're nuts.
want to know

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Lynch

Do you really believe that you went to jail for 8 years just for a fight? If so why does the newspaper say you pleaded guilty to manslaughter? Can you please explain ??
Is He Gone

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone ever notice Lynch never answers questions put to him. I wonder why that is? Just once I wish he would tell the truth, But I got a bigger chance winning the mega millions
Really Lynch

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
want to know wrote:
If you never killed a man then why did you say this????
"I changed my plea and accepted a deal where I was sentenced for manslaughter.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/ ...
Please answer that?? you keep changing your story

The change of plea was to accept a sentence that involved a 2 yr sentence being run concurrent with the 1992 case. I was told that I would do 2 and a half more years. I accepted the offer.

See, you know the truth and the facts of the case that you talk about. If I had killed anyone, the DA especially in a political case that was widely written about would never just offer me such a deal without having to testify against anyone.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Blue Light

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

You're a killer. And you're parents are losers who raised a couple of bigger losers. That gene pool is a muddy puddle. Are your parents brother and sister? Something has to explain the retardation that you exhibit.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, are you are alright? Never heard anyone running for Mayor mention this before.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

It's an interesting title to this thread so let me try to explain how things work. You post your opinion and other people respond. Nobody is 'stalking' anybody you just tend to post a lot of things that people disagree with. You may be paranoid and not very bright.

You start a thread about yourself and when people respond you believe you are being stalked. That's not normal behavior.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

It's cause and effect. I think you have trouble grasping that. Take for instance the day you went and picked a fight with the off duty cop. You picked the fight and got punched to the ground and arrested. Cause and effect.
Squidder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lynch comes on here day after day calling people corrupt and he can't take it when people don't automatically agree with him. He calls them names and threatens to sue them. Anyone who doesn't buy his BS is a stalker according to him. Soft as a grape.
Alcide Roberge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Here it is in a nutshell, this is from a person who once again who you wrongfully claimed was me ;
"ON this you are 100% correct, that's exaclty what they're doing! it makes them feel better about themselves, has to be it cause there is no way that many people are the same person, and those who practice this diversion have ZERO ability to recognize writing styles. So everyone who disagrees with them and poses uncombfortable questions to them, get the same treatment, it's either "hey Lynch" or "hey Sonny", it's quite comical if it wasn't so ignorant.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/... ;
Let me quote this part again;
"So everyone who disagrees with them and poses uncombfortable questions to them, get the same treatment, it's either "hey Lynch" or "hey Sonny", it's quite comical if it wasn't so ignorant."
The only ignorant person here is you. This is a small town and you're not from here. You lie and make all this stuff up about people. Every time you trash someone at the college or the cops, your talking about someones aunt, uncle, brother or cousin. And you don't think anyone is going to get upset about it. No one is stalking you. They're just telling you that you're full of horseshit. And they're right.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Of course people can recognize peoples writing styles. For instance you always go on these long full page diatribes about police corruption, the elderly and gangs. Bingo...It's you.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Okay, police bar, car show that kids love to see and the father's passing on to their sons about the muscle car era days.

Street is blocked off to provide some extra room and for security of the people attending.

Fire apparatus have the rear exit open to respond up North Street if needed. Don't worry they have already thought about that and planned for it.

So why would someone get so upset? Go home, be with your significant other or family and be happy. Why would they become worried about it?

http://ptsd.about.com/od/glossary/g/hypervigi...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervigilance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 2 hr DCF are MONSTERS 14
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 21 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Wed Deloris 6
Who is Ken Wed Samuel 5
MWCC students named to Who's Who Tue Ken from fitchburg 13
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Tue Jtn 1
Man charged with assaulting officer, heroin pos... Jul 8 ken 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters