Girl Scouts' annual sales event helps...

Girl Scouts' annual sales event helps foster business sense and community involvement

There are 4 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Feb 2, 2014, titled Girl Scouts' annual sales event helps foster business sense and community involvement. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Grace Kirrane says there is more to Girl Scout cookies than yummy-ness. Each box that she and her Fitchburg Troop #30740 sells means one more planting that can be done for the city, a field trip to a museum, another hospital bag for kids at Children's Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Enough already

Leominster, MA

#1 Feb 3, 2014
Look at all of these little republican right wingers! I'm about to pull out all of my hair after reading this story! How many boxes of cookies have they given to the Oliver family?? How much cookie money goes to the trust fund?? How do we know they're not off duty cops LMAO I bet they don't even have a vendors license!!! Someone should report them to the FBI and put a stop to this.

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Feb 3, 2014

Why did you kill Andrew?
Enough already

Leominster, MA

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Whoa wrote:
Why did you kill Andrew?
You may think you're funny but you won't be laughing when a certain community figure and his trusty sidekick are lurking around the cookie stand snapping off pictures of license plates. LMAO you are so stupid and we know who you are.
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#4 Feb 4, 2014
So Lynch, Why did you kill Andrew?(oh ya you didn't it was a fist fight and nobody got killed) RIGHT???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin leaves his friendship hat on the hat rack 16 hr Jared 35
Who is hacking into Lynch's computer? 22 hr Jared 21
Catch some fresh live Acid-Blues at the Bull Ru... Fri carol band 1
Mr.Lynch will move out of Fitchburg come November Fri Free Loader 69
Empty Main St. Storefronts - Lynch's solution Nov 26 Hamburger 30
What is wrong with our court system? (Apr '14) Nov 25 I jtn 22
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Nov 21 Grupwthem 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages