Cold case is getting fresh look - Sentinel & Enterprise

Robert Reinhart said he and his colleagues have no more than four months left to solve the case of 13-year-old Deborah Ann Quimby, who disappeared May 3, 1977. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yawn

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Mar 1, 2012
Waiting for Justice wrote:
Bob recently resurfaced in Massachusetts again as early as January of 2012. Playing his usual games.
No one cares
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

#44 Jun 7, 2012
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares
Actually a lot of people care and are not letting this go!!!
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

#45 Jun 15, 2012
Where are you getting all that stuff you've been selling on-line??
John Smith

Milton, MA

#46 Jun 15, 2012
The guy's due for a double tap, if you know what I mean.
Seen him

Southbury, CT

#47 Oct 18, 2012
OMG!!! He looks way older than his 50something years lately! Maybe keeping track of all his lies and scams is aging the ugly bastard! Packing on the pounds too! Lay off the cheese!!

Hey Leech, still lying, scamming and jerking them around??
Seen him

Southbury, CT

#48 Oct 18, 2012
OMG!!! He looks way beyond his 50 years lately!! Must be aging him to have to keep track of all his scams and lies!! Packing on the pounds too! Hey, lay off the cheese!!

Hey Leech, still scamming, lying and jerking them around? Someone may be taking a closer look at you!
Seen him

Southbury, CT

#49 Dec 17, 2012
That was really sad news.....it must of hurt not to have been mentioned at all!! Oh wait, feeling hurt is a human emotion which you are void of. Instrumental in their lives? Doesn't appear that way, does it?
Sunny244

Chelmsford, MA

#50 Jun 1, 2013
Fat Man!!!!
Sunny244

Chelmsford, MA

#51 Jul 18, 2013
I don't get it! Why would someone lie about how many kids they have or how many times they were married? In this day and age, it's normal to have been married more than once and to have kids from different marriages. So why say you have 4 kids instead of the 7 you did have (sadly one is gone now and didn't mention you)? Do you even realize how messed up you are?? It just must totally suck to be you. I can't imagine.
Seen Him

Chelmsford, MA

#52 Aug 20, 2013
born in Winchester, a beloved son of Karen (Tutela) and Alfred Grondine of Dracut.....not you!!!
Sunny244

Somers, NY

#53 Feb 24, 2014
You're total slime!!! There is no doubt you'll rot in hell!! You keep running....it will catch up with you someday. They'll get a heads up when you arrive!
Riley

Portsmouth, NH

#54 Mar 3, 2014
I witnessed Bob Reinhart arrested and in handcuffs being taken away by 3 poloicemen on Friday, February 28, 2014....
Hope the news brings you some satisfaction.
Andrea

Concord, MA

#55 Mar 3, 2014
Check out Jtn's rap sheet
Sunny244

Chelmsford, MA

#56 Mar 4, 2014
For everyone who lost money to this Scam Artist.....I have good news! He's been BUSTED!!!!!!
Sunny244

Somers, NY

#57 Mar 6, 2014
He was arrested on Feb. 28t in Portmouth, NH. He's soon heading to Mass to face charges. I hope he's put away for a long time so he can't hurt anyone else.
confused

Boston, MA

#58 Apr 24, 2014
sunny do you know whats going on? rumors are he got bail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Requesting for truce one more time 29 min BillyBob 23
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) 3 hr rookie 70
Lynch for Mayor -convinced of Murder Plot (Aug '11) 3 hr Lynchies Mommy 96
News Rollstone CEO elected chair of FSU trustees 16 hr Jtn 5
News Growing the new modern medicine 19 hr jtn 2
Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitch... (Jul '13) 23 hr kevin Lynch 896
News Lynch cites police reform, job creation as top ... (Sep '11) Mon BillyBob 66
Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]