Cold case is getting fresh look - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Robert Reinhart said he and his colleagues have no more than four months left to solve the case of 13-year-old Deborah Ann Quimby, who disappeared May 3, 1977.
Comments
21 - 40 of 56 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2014
Scammed

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Send me an email...I can give you a list of about 10 people that have been scammed out of money by him and his partner Clarissa Rodriguez. scammed_by_bobandclarissa@yaho o.com
Utilla wrote:
Please post, in detail, as many who have been dupped, scammed, etc so we can document and create a class action suit against Robert Reinhart, formally of Wilmington, Massachusetts. It is clear the the AG will not act from previous information nor will Mr. Reinhart stand on his convictions. This is imperative to all those who read this. Your cooperation is muchly appreciated.
Oh My

Woodsville, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

Why should there be a cold case unit in NH when the SP just said the 10 year old boy found in the woods of NH will not even be investigated by them?
What good are the PD's of NH if they refuse to investigate, will the same thing happen with cold case will they just file the case in a cabnet and collect thier pay and eat donuts?
JMLH

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

i agree they woodnt check you out after i told them
MIKE
Oh My

Woodsville, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Are you sure you wrote that about yourself Mikie?
JMLH

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

JMLH wrote:
i agree they woodnt check you out after i told them
MIKE
This is BS! Once again for the umpteenth time..NOT ME!
Shack

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Jan, I don't understand the pleasure that one gets
from writing these stupid posts...
Hang in there bakatcha......
There should be a seperate thread for the few
who like to talk ragtime among themselves.....
Shack

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Judged:

Sticking with the "Subject".....Any and all info
gathered from HPD, NHSP, FBI, PI's is with the
Cold Case Unit...I hope...(for Maura and Tom)
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

Bob Reinhart is still taking advantage of the eldery Chelmsford couple. He's completely ruined their credit. Hey Bob, I have a nice orange jump suite for you and a cell with your name on it!!! We're not going to rest until you're behind bars you low life!!! TRUST ME ON THAT!!!
Sunny244

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

So all the stories about your ex wives didn't pan out either. Seems you made up some beauties about them. They are actually really decent, caring women who made the mistake of getting messed up with you. They were WAY to good for you!! Same with your kids- really good kids despite having a scum bag father. Only people who can take the credit for those kids are their mothers!
Sunny244

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Hey Bob, how's the liver cancer??? How can someone going through cancer treatments not show any signs? Weird. It's amazing how much you lie. I wonder how many lies you tell in one day? Must be a world record. You're a total scum bag! Karma baby!! I believe in that. Just have to wait I guess but it will happen...
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Hey Bob. Question for ya! How come you have 3 addresses listed in North Andover? One of them is actually a Western Union. Another one is a multi family home that was recently sold? What's up with that?
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

Where you hiding lately Bob??? Too scared to crawl out from underneath your rock??
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Oh boy!!! The lies you will tell just so you can keep stealing their money and ruining their credit! Hey, here is some advice, try earning your own living for a change. You too stupid or just a fat, lazy pig???
Sunny244

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

Bob, it must suck knowing that you're kids can't stand you and want nothing to do with you. Can't imagine what it's like not being apart all the special times they'll have throughout their lives- marriage, kids, etc. You'll never be able to be a part of their lives.:( Must suck, huh?

BTW- where is Amy??
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

i dont talk to him at all sorry.
I don't talk to Bob
i do not talk to bob aka my father.
Just Saying

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Instrumental in their lives!! I guess if you call yourself instrumental in their lives you mean by stealing their SS#'s and destroying their credit. Yeah, real instrumental Bob!!! Almost as bad as trying to steal money from parents with missing kids. Sick!!
Sunny244

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

It's getting close.......sweet justice!
guy

Hooksett, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

keep us updated on the status of his aresst, i would love to know
jesus christ

Hooksett, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Sunny244 wrote:
It's getting close.......sweet justice!
when is he being prosecuted? I wanna see this bum go down, too bad i wont be the one arresting him.
Waiting for Justice

Wakefield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Bob recently resurfaced in Massachusetts again as early as January of 2012. Playing his usual games.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 23 min Kundrot dionkie 1,151
Market Basket ready to hire 1 hr Gomez 1
Can someone tell me who mr greenjeans is ? 1 hr Karen 4
Suicide-prevention motorcycle ride is set for A... 18 hr Njtn 5
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 23 hr kundrot dionkie 4,697
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Wed pedro 4
a holes Tue Sonny 12
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••