Robbery suspect held on bail - Sentin...

Robbery suspect held on bail - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 5 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Mar 26, 2010, titled Robbery suspect held on bail - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Fitchburg man accused of breaking and entering in the daytime and called a "person of interest" in a rash of robberies this month is being held on $2,500 bail at Worcester County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Worcester, MA

#1 Mar 26, 2010
I guess the scum are moving up the South Street area quicker than I thought.This used ot be a nice neighborhood until the dirtbags moved in and ruined it.And guess what kind of people I mean by dirtbags?
Kevin from Fitchburg

Concord, MA

#2 Mar 26, 2010
Lets all cooperate with the FPD so we can clean this city up! Forget the name calling! Go to the FPD website and let them know about illegal activity that you see!

Worcester, MA

#3 Mar 26, 2010
Kevin from Fitchburg wrote:
Lets all cooperate with the FPD so we can clean this city up! Forget the name calling! Go to the FPD website and let them know about illegal activity that you see!
i agree, trouble is, most people fear retaliation if their names ever get out.where's charles bronson when you need him?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
That's a great idea! Have you ever considered running for Mayor?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Stamos, who is this guy? He seems law abiding to me? Imagine encouraging people to participate in their community and to assist police?

Over three years later I believe my recent post state the same thing, huh?

Stamos, this is again proof that I don not hate police. You can talk about mismanagement of that department in an effort to bring positive change. This makes one a responsible/good manager!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
that was the worst display of firework in fitch... 5 hr Unlikely 12
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) 8 hr Fredo 318
Wat you doing for Juky 4 11 hr bpb 3
News Fitchburg man facing drug, weapons charges afte... 11 hr bpb 1
Stamos, Scott Brown, and snake oil Sat Jtn 5
News Growing the new modern medicine Jul 3 Bernard Scott 5
News Grateful Dead tribute band kicks off Fitchburg ... Jul 2 Jim b 4
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE