Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Relax wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one angry individual. I suppose I'd be angry too if I had to summer in the dirty burg too. Do some research sweety, the memo was fake, the accusations containe within are unfounded.
Concentrate on the scandals your president is knee deep in today. Like why is the head of te IRS looking for a deal and immunity? If there's nothing to see there why the need for immunity?
Really? Suppose you prove even one of those scandals involves the WH, use the "IRS Intimidation" thread to post your proof!!!!

And really, I seem angry?

This from you...

"You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?"
"They do, simpleton."
"I know your little brain can't grasp the simplest of concepts"
"See, dum dum"
"Now go back to being poor and envious."
"Your mom must have had syphilis when you were in utero."
"You ate a lot of paint chips as a kid?"

You seem completely full of yourself, nobody asked you but you felt compelled to tell everyone how you have a vacation house, 5K SF on the beach, I this, I that, you're so successful and everyone else MUST be poor and suffering, AND HERE YOU ARE!!!!!

I suggest you're a brooding sausage, all alone in your mansion, wishing others would have some intrest in you but they don't, can't get even a friend to come up and join you, instead, this is where you are!

Don't you worry your little head one bit about my vacations and other things, I'll be doing just fine.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Great post about Bush Um not. Turns out Bush spent less time in the air than the Obamas with all of their vacations.
Relax

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Um Not quite ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Suppose you prove even one of those scandals involves the WH, use the "IRS Intimidation" thread to post your proof!!!!
And really, I seem angry?
This from you...
"You can't possibly be that stupid, can you?"
"They do, simpleton."
"I know your little brain can't grasp the simplest of concepts"
"See, dum dum"
"Now go back to being poor and envious."
"Your mom must have had syphilis when you were in utero."
"You ate a lot of paint chips as a kid?"
You seem completely full of yourself, nobody asked you but you felt compelled to tell everyone how you have a vacation house, 5K SF on the beach, I this, I that, you're so successful and everyone else MUST be poor and suffering, AND HERE YOU ARE!!!!!
I suggest you're a brooding sausage, all alone in your mansion, wishing others would have some intrest in you but they don't, can't get even a friend to come up and join you, instead, this is where you are!
Don't you worry your little head one bit about my vacations and other things, I'll be doing just fine.
If you think 5k sf is a mansion than you've got a warped sense of reality. As I type this I'm on one of the most beautiful beaches enjoying a sunny day in july. You, you're in the burg.

The scandals your president are involved in are making us the laughing stock of the world. And now no other nation will or should trust us as its been identified that we've been spying on pretty much everybody.

He's doing a heckuva job on foreign relations, isn't he?
Um Not quite ME

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

yep, every one in the burg is pitiful and suffering!

Kind of seems like, the burg is where you live too though!

As for "The scandals your president are involved in are making us the laughing stock of the world."

Go into the IRS thread and post your proof that Obama is involved in any "scandal".

I'll bet you come up failing on that since not one of your Topix boys have had any luck there, neither has the House of Representatives!!!!

After all, IF the WH was, wouldn't you all be clamouring to have him Impeached?

One question to test your integrity on this, Which President actually started that spying program?

I'll give you one chance to answer that honestly and that's it, cause I'm sure you won't but you WILL try and take us all down a distracting misdirecting rabbit hole instead!

Answer?
Um Not quite ME

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

A shack I suppose!
Must be my warped sense of reality!!

I suggest it's YOURS Mr. brooding sausage all alone in a 7 bedroom 5.5 bath home!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Privacy abounds from this stunning 5000 sf home overlooking Webhannet's 14th green. Set on 2.5 wooded acres, this 7 bedroom, 5.5 bath home reflects the ...

http://www.mainehomes.com/node/1781800
you know

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Relax wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think 5k sf is a mansion than you've got a warped sense of reality. As I type this I'm on one of the most beautiful beaches enjoying a sunny day in july. You, you're in the burg.
The scandals your president are involved in are making us the laughing stock of the world. And now no other nation will or should trust us as its been identified that we've been spying on pretty much everybody.
He's doing a heckuva job on foreign relations, isn't he?
I gotta go with the other guy, read your first sentence, everyone inthe burg today must suck? You are quite full of youself. I suppose you might be in vaction fantasy land and that's ok, hope that's it?
Relax

Wells, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Sorry kiddos, got out of the dirty burg long ago. Stay tuned in to see that nothing much has changed, other than a convict now wants to be Mayor!?! Your current mayor is better than the last two buffoons but she wasn't given much to work with. From the folks I stay in touch with in your area though she's not long for Central MA. Ten maybe Fitchburg will get what it deserves, a convict for a mayor.

It's a dump there and you know it. Vacation fantasy land? It's not a fantasy if it's reality and it's 24x7.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Relax wrote:
Sorry kiddos, got out of the dirty burg long ago. Stay tuned in to see that nothing much has changed, other than a convict now wants to be Mayor!?! Your current mayor is better than the last two buffoons but she wasn't given much to work with. From the folks I stay in touch with in your area though she's not long for Central MA. Ten maybe Fitchburg will get what it deserves, a convict for a mayor.
It's a dump there and you know it. Vacation fantasy land? It's not a fantasy if it's reality and it's 24x7.
I don't doubt you have a place in Maine but your math is a little fuzzy. 24*7 = 168 square feet. Are you living in a train car?
you know

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Relax wrote:
I vote you're FOS!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
In MA I voted for Romney. Just for fun. A lot of times if an election is going to be a landslide, I vote for the underdog no matter who they are.
Brown because he's a warrior. Not because he's handsome. The guy goes to Afghanistan for fun. He'll be back-right quick. Against who?
YES-YES-YES but I'm glad 2 lost even though I voted for it. I think dignified death in our culture,(and I've seen plenty of undignified deaths-close to me) is as important as the abortion issue. I'm very pro-life by the way, but feel it's "hands-off" because of my gender. I don't need a law if I want to commit suicide. Some people do, so I supported their opinion. And I'm glad medical pot is in. Next comes recreational prohibition repeal. And it seems like nobody trusts car dealers.
And I voted in Nashua and Lynn too. In Nashua I voted for Romney, and in Lynn I voted for Tierney. Three times. I love that city almost as much as I love Lowell, Stamos.
"Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin, you never come out the way you went in."
See you, Stamos!
Right here, Stamos!!! This is where I told you a story and you took it serious. But some of it was true. I did vote in multiple places. It was easy. I didn't have to show voter ID.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos! Forgive me. the Devil made me do it. I really hated my father, that BASTARD. I wanted to be a republican! BUT he ridiculed me-embarassed me-made fun of me... ALL in front of his douchebag democrat friends. They'd be sitting around drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon while I was quaffing Becks and they'd get on me. All I'd have to say is I liked Reagan's ideas, and they'd LAUGH. All I'd have to say was Nixon had some good ideas and they'd call me NAMES. Really BAD names!!!
Stamos, do you think I have PTED?(Post traumatic election disorder)? What do I have to do, Stamos? Do I have to put the lime in the coconut, and drink 'em both up?
I've got a Malaysian shaman coming tomorrow to give me a look-see. I'll let you know how I am, because I know you're concerned.
By the way, where's my fooking lunch??? Don't you welch on me!!!
Stamos!!! This was it. This is where you thought I lied to you and your feelings were hurt. I do like PBR; and I did hate my father, but it wasn't because he was a democrat. It was because he beat me for being funny. No, not that funny, Stamos. You know... FUNNY. But I proved him wrong! I got a Russian bride who's smoking hot and she even learned how to drive! I liked Ronald Reagan too, so that's not a lie. BUT I liked him because I didn't know what dumbazz thing he was going to say next, so he was a comical surprise. Hell, what do you expect from Hollywood.

Stamos! I like Becks too. So I only lied a bit.

See you, Stamos!!!
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Vote for Jtn,he knows what he is talking about. Got it Robert and Ginger.
Even Smarter

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Smarter wrote:
That's scary, do we really want the people to take control of the Government? Have you noticed the white-trash in most of MA, Leominster, Attleboro, South Shore...do we really want these idiots controlling our Government...I sure the hell don't!
With this kind of thinking, we'll never get out if this economic madness! Sir, I fear your the idiot.
duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Even Smarter wrote:
<quoted text>
With this kind of thinking, we'll never get out if this economic madness! Sir, I fear your the idiot.
*you're*- be careful when calling someone an idiot to at least use proper grammar.
Adam Souza

Raynham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Hi Everyone!

If you haven't already, please vote on Dr. Peppers Tuition Giveaway! My name is Adam, a junior at UMass Boston and I'm running to compete for tuition money.

Your votes are appreciated! Every vote counts! You can vote here:

http://www.drpeppertuition.com/profile/585298...
Hmmmm

Auburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
*you're*- be careful when calling someone an idiot to at least use proper grammar.
Its an online post on a message board. Doesnt require perfect grammar or spelling. Its the interwebz silly. We are not writing a novel. people who nit pick spelling/grammar on the interwebz has run out of things to say.
duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Its an online post on a message board. Doesnt require perfect grammar or spelling. Its the interwebz silly. We are not writing a novel. people who nit pick spelling/grammar on the interwebz has run out of things to say.
hahaha - I'm very forgiving. He stopped his argument to call the guy an idiot. When you pause in an argument to insult, it means you have no more points to make, ergo my comment to him that it was doubly harmful to himself.
Ralphie Boy

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha - I'm very forgiving. He stopped his argument to call the guy an idiot. When you pause in an argument to insult, it means you have no more points to make, ergo my comment to him that it was doubly harmful to himself.
Give me a break, you are from Leo-Minster and you're knocking other people about spelling, LOOK where you live! Move up to high class in Fitchburg Hahahahaha!

Sen. Warren is still thinking merging the twin cities so it may be Fitchminister yet??? It's be called the Tomato Capital of the west!
LP Thomps

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

How dumb are you people? The election has been over 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitchburg Discussions

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Market Basket ready to hire 6 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 7 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' 14 hr Pajama People 4
a holes 18 hr Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix 18 hr BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
LHS grad wins pageant crown Mon Bob 2
•••
•••