I will try and explain why Bills have a problem getting passed. Let's say the Bill is titled 'Get 'An American' a brain transplant.' Now that seems would seem like a straight forward good idea BUT also in the Bill is free weekends for Senators at Disneyland, two more weeks of vacation for Congressmen, a raise in pay for all Governors, a ban on guns etc... So while you believe the Bill is about getting you a brain there is a whole lot of pork in it. That's why both partys fight. In truth it's not about obstruction from one party or another but more about how much more fat they can ad into it. Now do you get it?<quoted text>
Talk about a clueless idiot, why is it that it is a house of cards?
"Now please, just one of you, ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!
Which party seeks to undermine the bill that would help correct it????
Lots and lots and lots of distraction, why can't a Republican answer a simple f-ing question, seriously? Why?
Because you have no integrity, wishy washy excuse making BSers!
Posted in the Fitchburg Forum
#5022 Jul 1, 2013
#5023 Jul 1, 2013
Good try but you're not ansering the question asked, Dodd Frank IS ALREADY LAW!!!
Which party seeks to undermine it?
#5024 Jul 1, 2013
PS meatball, Occupiers are much smarter than you!!
Check up on this little activist!!!
THAT Occupier makes both of us look like we just got off the Bus.
Stop trying to distract with attacks on me!!!
#5025 Jul 1, 2013
How much 401K money was lost in 2000, how much 401K money was lost in 2008?
Why does 401K lose so much money while Banks are two fold better off now? Who's 401K is two fold better off now?
#5026 Jul 1, 2013
Anybody want to buy a good used Yugo??? Low miles and runs great,just like me!
#5027 Jul 1, 2013
"Separately, Citigroup on Monday agreed to pay Fannie $968 million to resolve potential future repurchase claims on residential mortgage loans originated between 2000 and 2012.
A sizable group of the loans were originated during the U.S. housing boom and went bad when the housing bubble burst. Fannie claimed that banks misled the organization by not telling the company the true condition of the mortgages they were buying. For several years, Fannie and Freddie have been demanding that banks repurchase the mortgages."
Hmmm, why would Citigroup agree to pay an almost 100 million!!!!
Because they made 10o times that on the fraud.
#5029 Jul 2, 2013
a republican is proof of degenerate evolution
Fox News turns brains into guano
#5030 Jul 2, 2013
What do we get from the other shill news networks? The goyim are on their knees of te true degenerates. We should be greatful for the coming end times. Bolshevism is near.
#5031 Jul 2, 2013
Ms robin or Senate,duplicitous and man hating
#5032 Jul 3, 2013
Not lies, it's been proven over and over. Fox Snews lies period! All other networks attempt to get the story right and if they pass on bad information ,they make corrections. Fox Snews makes believe it never happened, kind of just like Republicans!
#5033 Jul 3, 2013
Dan Rather, for one, disagrees with you. He's quite the skilled liar.
#5034 Jul 3, 2013
How cold is the water right now off of Wells Beach if you have been in the ocean?
#5035 Jul 3, 2013
How do you know that?? Oh you that's right you know everything sitting in your rented house in Maine. You must have to have all your friends there with you to help pay for it.
#5036 Jul 3, 2013
They are all shills for zionism. A one sided view of the mideast crisis for one. Can't you see we've killed millions the last ten years in the "war on terror" and yet here we are funding the terrorists. Duh?
#5037 Jul 3, 2013
Rented? Not quite. And we don't rent it either, not worth the hassle and the horror stories from out neighbors is enough to avoid the hassle. Sorry, this will be our retirement location and our legacy for our children and grandchildren. The walk to Perkins Cove is absolutely stunning, I highly recommend it if you have the means.
You don't remember Dan Rather and his phony documents? Certainly he does, it cost him his job and his credibility. Remind us again, when did Danny boy work for Fox?
What's the frequency Kenneth indeed.
#5038 Jul 3, 2013
"Um Not quite ME wrote:
Not lies, it's been proven over and over. Fox Snews lies.
They are all shills for zionism. A one sided view of the mideast crisis for one. Can't you see we've killed millions the last ten years in the "war on terror" and yet here we are funding the terrorists. Duh? "
I can see that we have killed many (not millions) in the last 10 years in the name of War on Terror.
THAT, has nothing to do with Media honesty.
BTW, Dan Rather was right! The memo used in the story might have been sketchy, the facts are not!
"Here are the 10 discrepancies that would have gotten any other Air National Guard member severely reprimanded, and certainly would have, later in life, derailed any presidential aspirations:
1. Upon entering the Guard, Bush agreed that flying was his "lifetime pursuit" and that he would fly for the military for at least 60 months. After his training was complete, he owed 53 more months of flying.
Bush flew for only 22 of those 53 months.
2. In May 1972, Bush left the Houston Guard base for Alabama. According to Air Force regulations, Bush was supposed to obtain prior authorization before leaving Texas to join a new Guard unit in Alabama.
Bush failed to get the authorization.
3. On his transfer request to Alabama Bush was asked to list his "permanent address."
He wrote down a post office box number for the campaign where he was working on a temporary basis.
4. According to Air Force regulations, "[a] member whose attendance record is poor must be closely monitored. When the unexcused absences reach one less than the maximum permitted [sic] he must be counseled and a record made of the counseling. If the member is unavailable he must be advised by personal letter."
There is no record that Bush ever received such counseling, despite the fact that he missed drills for months on end.
5. Bush's unit was obligated to report to the Personnel Center at Randolph Air Force Base whenever a monthly review of records showed unsatisfactory participation for an officer.
Bush's unit never reported his absenteeism to Randolph Air Force Base.
6. In July 1972, Bush failed to take a mandatory Guard physical exam, which is a serious offense for a Guard pilot. The move should have prompted the formation of a Flying Evaluation Board to investigate the circumstances surrounding Bush's failure.
No such Flying Evaluation Board was convened.
7. On Sept. 29, 1972, Bush was formally grounded for failing to take a flight physical. The letter, written by the chief of the National Guard Bureau, ordered Bush to acknowledge in writing that he had received word of his grounding.
No such written acknowledgment exists.
8. Each time Bush missed a monthly training session he was supposed to schedule a make-up session, or file substitute service requests. Bush's numerous substitute service requests should have formed a lengthy paper trail with the name of the officer who authorized the training in advance, the signature of the officer who supervised the training and Bush's own signature.
No such documents exist.
9. During his last year with the Texas Air National Guard, Bush missed a majority of his mandatory monthly training sessions and supposedly made them up with substitute service. Guard regulations allowed substitute service only in circumstances that were "beyond the control" of the Guard member.
Neither Bush nor the Texas Air National Guard ever explained what the uncontrollable circumstances were that forced him to miss so many of his assigned drills during his last year.
10. On June 29, 1973, the Air Reserve Personnel Center in Denver instructed Bush's commanders to get additional information from his Alabama unit, where he had supposedly trained, in order to better evaluate Bush's duty.
Bush's commanders ignored the request.
But why do I bother with these silly facts? Everybody knows the Guard story is bogus. And everybody knows Dan Rather is crazy for suggesting otherwise.
#5039 Jul 3, 2013
Ah, revisionist history. It was proven that the document presented as authentic was created using MS Word.
#5040 Jul 3, 2013
See the 10 facts posted? All true and validated, the Memo as I said should have been vetted certainly, everyone admits that, the story however, factually TRUE!!!!
Fox Snews lies constantly, never, ever, firing anyone for any of them.
You're going to waste your time while up in Maine trying to prove Fox Snews doesn't lie constantly? I would hope you could find at least a thousand things better to do than come on the topix board an post to a Lynch thread, or any other thread for that matter!
Go live your great life cause if you can't find a better "spot" to hang, you've wasted a tin of money!
#5041 Jul 3, 2013
That should be ton of money wasted.
#5042 Jul 3, 2013
You are one angry individual. I suppose I'd be angry too if I had to summer in the dirty burg too. Do some research sweety, the memo was fake, the accusations containe within are unfounded.
Concentrate on the scandals your president is knee deep in today. Like why is the head of te IRS looking for a deal and immunity? If there's nothing to see there why the need for immunity?
Add your comments below
|Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09)||1 hr||Jtn||71|
|Has Jtn ruined Topix?||10 hr||Jtn||5|
|Numbers of homeless increase in region||10 hr||Jtn||8|
|Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA||11 hr||Jtn||48|
|McKay hosting family barbecue||Mon||The Insider||4|
|0142 corruption in the courts and P.D.||Mon||dumbass||13|
|Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand||Aug 30||Tim||4|
Find what you want!
Search Fitchburg Forum Now