|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
A) His Wife is a Doctor
B) He has been a >150K paid Senatro for 35 years
C) Senator IS AN HONEST job if you believe in our Constitution
A. He's a gigolo (like the one he replaced). That's the only reason he gets to live in the gated community of Chevy Chase MARYLAND.
B. Typical low info voter you are: He's been a CONGRESSMAN NOT SENATOR for 36 years.
C. See A and B
To the REAL Florida Retir

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

You really make me laugh declaring this forum "dead" now. YOU are the one who has kept it going through the last TWO elections with your 3000+ posts. And you taught politics?? Laughing even harder now. You can't resist posting again. Right??? Right???
Dumb n Dumber

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Ed Markey is responsible for the FED?
Which party won't let Wall Street reforms (I.E. Dodd frank bill) go into action?
Simple question, needs an answer not a distraction.
democrats or republicans?
It was a generalization as to point out how this fiat system will fail as it always has. I try not to be partisan on this issue but certainly democrats wouldn't want the fed to be reigned in. Why put an end to overpaid mediocrity?
Who has added to the debt more than all presidents combined?
Who repealed the Glass/Steagall Act?
Who put nafta into affect?
Who keeps raising the debt ceiling?
It's all a game they play back and forth swaying like a drunk elephant as to keep the nation divided and polarized. What's amazing is how ignorant people are to continue this left right charade. "He did it" "No she did it"
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
A) His Wife is a Doctor
B) He has been a >150K paid Senatro for 35 years
C) Senator IS AN HONEST job if you believe in our Constitution
A} So we all Doctors are multi millionaires?

B} What's a Senatro and how do you get that job?

C} Honest Senator?
Easy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Typical as if I expected anything else, NOT ONE WILL ANWER THE QUESTION POSED!

"Which party won't let Wall Street reforms (I.E. Dodd frank bill) go into action?

REPEAT: Simple question, needs an answer not a distraction.
Easy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

To clueless easy
Boston, MA

Hmmmm
Leominster, MA

A, B, C's

It's very easy to copy what someone else creates and spin it, that's extremely simplistic, lazy and childish, what would be challenging to you would be to come up with things on your own!

See if you can drop the troll tactics and address comments with relevant, countering and true factual statements for once in your life!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
"Which party won't let Wall Street reforms (I.E. Dodd frank bill) go into action?
If it loosens your undies, republicans. Did Bawney have much of a choice to fix a multi billion dollar fiasco born after the Glass//Steagall act was repealed? How many people in the last 13 years or so should have been indicted for what has transpired?
The only distractiion seems to be you blaming republicans when virtually none of them can fix anything anymore.
Easy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Dumb n Dumber wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a generalization "
It was a generalization and not really relevant as a reply to what was posted. If you're not going to actually reply and just want to make general points, you can just do that without the reply button!
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
It could be that nobody knows what "Anwer" means. But who really cares? Wall street has and always will be a gamble.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a generalization and not really relevant as a reply to what was posted. If you're not going to actually reply and just want to make general points, you can just do that without the reply button!
We are sending arms to Syrian rebels loyal to al-cia-duh, aka cannibals, aka Christian beheaders. Maybe he's a Muslim after all.
:o)
The answer

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
So what's the problem? Isn't the stock market soaring because of Obama? What ill effects have any curtailing of the bill had? Do tell instead of spouting your inane question over and over. Are you an "occupier"? Please share your wisdom

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

And I'll continue to post politics related items in this thread, it's served me well for the last few years as you so eloquently pointed out. Why does that bother you?

Sorry I couldn't post for the better part of yesterday, my wife got pinched last night and I had to take care of that.
Easy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It could be that nobody knows what "Anwer" means. But who really cares? Wall street has and always will be a gamble.
Except whe it ISN'T a gamble! TAke your blinders off and catch up, it was a rigged scheme...

"But what about the ratings agencies? Isn't it true that almost none of the fraud that's swallowed Wall Street in the past decade could have taken place without companies like Moody's and Standard & Poor's rubber-stamping it? Aren't they guilty, too?

Man, are they ever. And a lot more than even the least generous of us suspected.

Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever

Thanks to a mountain of evidence gathered for a pair of major lawsuits by the San Diego-based law firm Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, documents that for the most part have never been seen by the general public, we now know that the nation's two top ratings companies, Moody's and S&P, have for many years been shameless tools for the banks, willing to give just about anything a high rating in exchange for cash.

In incriminating e-mail after incriminating e-mail, executives and analysts from these companies are caught admitting their entire business model is crooked.

"Lord help our fucking scam&#8201;.&#8201;. &#8201;.&#8201;this has to be the stupidest place I have worked at," writes one Standard & Poor's executive.

"As you know, I had difficulties explaining 'HOW' we got to those numbers since there is no science behind it," confesses a high-ranking S&P analyst.

"If we are just going to make it up in order to rate deals, then quants [quantitative analysts] are of precious little value," complains another senior S&P man.

"Let's hope we are all wealthy and retired by the time this house of card[s] falters," ruminates one more.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Easy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

The answer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's the problem? Isn't the stock market soaring because of Obama? What ill effects have any curtailing of the bill had? Do tell instead of spouting your inane question over and over. Are you an "occupier"? Please share your wisdom
Sure fine, I'll tell, but I expect you'll just post some non relevant BS as counter...

"So what's the problem? Isn't the stock market soaring because of Obama?
The stock market IS soaring, who benefits when that happens? Surely not the middle class guy who in no way can afford to "play" on Wall Street. So YES, Wall Street is back big time, market doubled in the recovery, has the economy recovered at the same pace?

The reason,

"What ill effects have any curtailing of the bill had?"
The "ill effects" are, investors have not been given any protection from the same types of malfeasance that lead to the crash and the loss of all THEIR money in 2008. Banks didn't lose the wealth then, remember, THEY bet against success at the same time they pushed bad investmetn vehicles, so the Banks never lose, Dodd Frank could stand for investors protections while policing (what is supposed to happen with oversight) Banks "vehicles", if those regs are loosened or destroyed, investors are at risk!

And see what makes the whole point for me, NOTHING HAS CHANGED as the bill gets watered down, Wall Street gains and continues to operate the same way they did before the last crash, see previous post! IF there is no change in the fixing of the markets by the banks, the same risks are still there.
Easy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Now please, just one of you, ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Which party seeks to undermine the bill that would help correct it????

Lots and lots and lots of distraction, why can't a Republican answer a simple f-ing question, seriously? Why?

Because you have no integrity, wishy washy excuse making BSers!
love

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Love
Relax

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
Now please, just one of you, ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!
Lots and lots and lots of distraction, why can't a Republican answer a simple f-ing question, seriously? Why?
You're one o the angriest people on Topix, as that's sayin a lot since you're keeping company with Lynch. It's the holiday, get away from your computer and Topix and go enjoy yourself.
Family Tree

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

love wrote:
Love
Mother and Father.
Grandmother and Grandfather.
ya not quite

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure fine, I'll tell, but I expect you'll just post some non relevant BS as counter...
"So what's the problem? Isn't the stock market soaring because of Obama?
The stock market IS soaring, who benefits when that happens? Surely not the middle class guy who in no way can afford to "play" on Wall Street. So YES, Wall Street is back big time, market doubled in the recovery, has the economy recovered at the same pace?
The reason,
"What ill effects have any curtailing of the bill had?"
The "ill effects" are, investors have not been given any protection from the same types of malfeasance that lead to the crash and the loss of all THEIR money in 2008. Banks didn't lose the wealth then, remember, THEY bet against success at the same time they pushed bad investmetn vehicles, so the Banks never lose, Dodd Frank could stand for investors protections while policing (what is supposed to happen with oversight) Banks "vehicles", if those regs are loosened or destroyed, investors are at risk!
And see what makes the whole point for me, NOTHING HAS CHANGED as the bill gets watered down, Wall Street gains and continues to operate the same way they did before the last crash, see previous post! IF there is no change in the fixing of the markets by the banks, the same risks are still there.
So I guess you ARE an occupier. So clueless that you have no idea how much the MIDDLE CLASS has benefited from the current stock market via their 401Ks. Ever heard of them? Probably not. Now the key to people with 401Ks is to get a sense (or advice) on how to protect the gains from another tank which will and always does happen when the stock market is based on a house of cards like now.
An American

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

ya not quite wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you ARE an occupier. So clueless that you have no idea how much the MIDDLE CLASS has benefited from the current stock market via their 401Ks. Ever heard of them? Probably not. Now the key to people with 401Ks is to get a sense (or advice) on how to protect the gains from another tank which will and always does happen when the stock market is based on a house of cards like now.
Talk about a clueless idiot, why is it that it is a house of cards?

"Now please, just one of you, ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 1 hr BillyBob is BACK 23
Market Basket ready to hire 13 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 14 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' 21 hr Pajama People 4
a holes Tue Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix Tue BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
•••
•••