Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Useless

Fitchburg, MA

#4986 Jun 27, 2013
This forum is useless
Rabbi youconevich

Lowell, MA

#4987 Jun 27, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
He was calling you the imposter. Even the casual reader of these forums know that you are nothing but a fraud. I am the real FLRetiree, always have been. Why don't you find yourself a hobby?
I have prayed for a solution to this offensive forum.
And God has answered , Through the holy person.
The true Florida Retiree. The one that says Largo Florida.
By having him say the lights are out on this forum.
I will continue to pray for the phony Florida retiree.
And Praxis will take a lot of praying.
God bless you children,

Rabbi youconevich.
Depravity

Northampton, MA

#4988 Jun 27, 2013
"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."
~Leonardo Davinci
Ed Markey

Marshfield, MA

#4989 Jun 27, 2013
Thanks for all the votes suckers! I promise to continue to do nothing for all you Lemmings and the great Commonwealth of Massachuetts. By the way,anybody out there want to by a good used car?
Praxis33

Northampton, MA

#4990 Jun 27, 2013
Ed Markey wrote:
Thanks for all the votes suckers! I promise to continue to do nothing for all you Lemmings and the great Commonwealth of Massachuetts. By the way,anybody out there want to by a good used car?
Thanks Ed. Say Ed? Can you tell me if the procedure referred to as a Metzitzah b'peh is legal in Massachusetts. If it is could you please tell me where I can get one?
Thanks buddy, from one career shill to another.
"Wink" "Wink"
Ed Markey

Marshfield, MA

#4991 Jun 27, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ed. Say Ed? Can you tell me if the procedure referred to as a Metzitzah b'peh is legal in Massachusetts. If it is could you please tell me where I can get one?
Thanks buddy, from one career shill to another.
"Wink" "Wink"
The question is,is Metzitzah b'peh legal within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Who cares,I sure don't and besides It keeps the Rabbis happy. Wanna by a good used ford granada?
Jtn

Lancaster, MA

#4992 Jun 27, 2013
US should tell Isreal no more aid,we have done enough for them,go Arab
Ed Markey

Marshfield, MA

#4993 Jun 27, 2013
To be frankly honest, the whole idea of Metzitzah b'peh leaves a real bad taste in my mouth. How about a good used Gremlin?
Praxis33 is always wrong

Northampton, MA

#4994 Jun 27, 2013
Ed Markey wrote:
<quoted text>The question is,is Metzitzah b'peh legal within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Who cares,I sure don't and besides It keeps the Rabbis happy. Wanna by a good used ford granada?
Gosh Ed, I probably will be needing a new vehicle by next spring so your offer is awfully tempting, and you seem like such a nice honest guy and all. Gosh Ed, I'll get back to ya, and a family ride would be ideal. I can't give out anymore personal info Ed cus there's this poster by the name Praxis33 who has been stalking and stealing information of other bloggers, especially me.
Easy

Fitchburg, MA

#4995 Jun 27, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'll toss a question at you Proffesor. How is it that someone like Markey who has never worked an honest day in his life become the multi millionaire that he is today? Please give your insight oh brilliant one.
A) His Wife is a Doctor
B) He has been a >150K paid Senatro for 35 years
C) Senator IS AN HONEST job if you believe in our Constitution
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Northampton, MA

#4996 Jun 27, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
A) His Wife is a Doctor
The federal reserve bank followed shortly thereafter by the revenue act and Balfour Declaration has lead to the greatest heist of resources and equity the world may never see again.
Easy

Fitchburg, MA

#4997 Jun 27, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal reserve bank followed shortly thereafter by the revenue act and Balfour Declaration has lead to the greatest heist of resources and equity the world may never see again.
So, Ed Markey is responsible for the FED?

Which party won't let Wall Street reforms (I.E. Dodd frank bill) go into action?

Simple question, needs an answer not a distraction.

democrats or republicans?
To clueless easy

Boston, MA

#4998 Jun 27, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
A) His Wife is a Doctor
A. He's a gigolo (like the one he replaced). That's the only reason he gets to live in the gated community of Chevy Chase MARYLAND.
B. Typical low info voter you are: He's been a CONGRESSMAN NOT SENATOR for 36 years.
C. See A and B
To the REAL Florida Retir

Boston, MA

#4999 Jun 27, 2013
You really make me laugh declaring this forum "dead" now. YOU are the one who has kept it going through the last TWO elections with your 3000+ posts. And you taught politics?? Laughing even harder now. You can't resist posting again. Right??? Right???
Dumb n Dumber

Northampton, MA

#5000 Jun 27, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Ed Markey is responsible for the FED?
Which party won't let Wall Street reforms (I.E. Dodd frank bill) go into action?
It was a generalization as to point out how this fiat system will fail as it always has. I try not to be partisan on this issue but certainly democrats wouldn't want the fed to be reigned in. Why put an end to overpaid mediocrity?
Who has added to the debt more than all presidents combined?
Who repealed the Glass/Steagall Act?
Who put nafta into affect?
Who keeps raising the debt ceiling?
It's all a game they play back and forth swaying like a drunk elephant as to keep the nation divided and polarized. What's amazing is how ignorant people are to continue this left right charade. "He did it" "No she did it"
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#5001 Jun 27, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
A) His Wife is a Doctor
A} So we all Doctors are multi millionaires?

B} What's a Senatro and how do you get that job?

C} Honest Senator?
Easy

Fitchburg, MA

#5002 Jun 27, 2013
Typical as if I expected anything else, NOT ONE WILL ANWER THE QUESTION POSED!

"Which party won't let Wall Street reforms (I.E. Dodd frank bill) go into action?

REPEAT: Simple question, needs an answer not a distraction.
Easy

Fitchburg, MA

#5003 Jun 27, 2013
To clueless easy
Boston, MA

Hmmmm
Leominster, MA

A, B, C's

It's very easy to copy what someone else creates and spin it, that's extremely simplistic, lazy and childish, what would be challenging to you would be to come up with things on your own!

See if you can drop the troll tactics and address comments with relevant, countering and true factual statements for once in your life!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Northampton, MA

#5004 Jun 27, 2013
Easy wrote:
Typical as if I expected anything else, NOT ONE WILL ANWER THE QUESTION POSED!
"Which party won't let Wall Street reforms (I.E. Dodd frank bill) go into action?
REPEAT: Simple question, needs an answer not a distraction.
If it loosens your undies, republicans. Did Bawney have much of a choice to fix a multi billion dollar fiasco born after the Glass//Steagall act was repealed? How many people in the last 13 years or so should have been indicted for what has transpired?
The only distractiion seems to be you blaming republicans when virtually none of them can fix anything anymore.
Easy

Fitchburg, MA

#5005 Jun 27, 2013
Dumb n Dumber wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a generalization "
It was a generalization and not really relevant as a reply to what was posted. If you're not going to actually reply and just want to make general points, you can just do that without the reply button!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Another Monday Wed Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... Wed David Lynch 9
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Wed Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Tue Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Tue Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus Tue Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages