Jojo

Lowell, MA

#4840 Jun 6, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Folks, I know my opinion means nothing, I just like seeing my words in print online. You see, I'm a very lonely man as my wife is always out "entertaining" her gentlemen callers. I sit at home on my computer offering my opinion to anyone who will read it.
Anyone who frequented the old Whalom Park and ever had a dalliance with a young lady there probably met my wife. That used to be one of her most profitable spots.
I don't know her. But I know your MAMA. was really good. But on the 5th time with her.
I caught the clap no wonder she only charged 5 dollars.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4841 Jun 9, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Folks, I know my opinion means nothing, I just like seeing my words in print online. You see, I'm a very lonely man as my wife is always out "entertaining" her gentlemen callers. I sit at home on my computer offering my opinion to anyone who will read it.
Anyone who frequented the old Whalom Park and ever had a dalliance with a young lady there probably met my wife. That used to be one of her most profitable spots.
You must be from Fichburger or Leo-Minster which explains why you IP is not Florida but you are dumb enough to think people will not notice, BTW, get some new material as the wife stuff is worn out like you!
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#4842 Jun 9, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be from Fichburger or Leo-Minster which explains why you IP is not Florida but you are dumb enough to think people will not notice, BTW, get some new material as the wife stuff is worn out like you!
Old timer, you really need to fun a hobby. You spend far too much time in here and you've only got a few years left at your advance age. Go do something constructive with what little time your got left on this earth.

Sorry about your wife.

God bless.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4843 Jun 9, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Old timer, you really need to fun a hobby. You spend far too much time in here and you've only got a few years left at your advance age. Go do something constructive with what little time your got left on this earth.
Sorry about your wife.
God bless.
Just vote for Sen. Markey!
Ah der

Leominster, MA

#4844 Jun 9, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW someone posting from Fitchburg on a Fitchburg Topix site. You should be a detective with those sort of deductive skills.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#4845 Jun 9, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Just vote for Sen. Markey!
Yes, so we can have more of the same old same old in DC. They've been doing a heckuva job so far, why should we even consider any new blood. I used to vote straight D, now I'm a critical thinker and can make decisions outside of what my union tells me to do. I'll go with Gomez, even of he loses te votes he gets will send a message that people are getting tired of the same old same old here in MA.

By the eh, how many more scandals is this administration going to get caught up in? Starting to look like a quagmire.
Voter

Largo, FL

#4846 Jun 9, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, so we can have more of the same old same old in DC. They've been doing a heckuva job so far, why should we even consider any new blood. I used to vote straight D, now I'm a critical thinker and can make decisions outside of what my union tells me to do. I'll go with Gomez, even of he loses te votes he gets will send a message that people are getting tired of the same old same old here in MA.
By the eh, how many more scandals is this administration going to get caught up in? Starting to look like a quagmire.
c'mon yose from Fitchburg,you can't think!
Jojo

Lowell, MA

#4847 Jun 11, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
The first time with your MAMA. Was pretty good. But then she went down hill.
On the 3rd time she had so much hair under her arm pits .
And no deodorant. It stunk so bad I thought I was in Fitchburg.

And I want the bag I put over her face, I need it back to remind me
Never to go with a 5 dollar hoar again.
lairs

North Adams, MA

#4848 Jun 11, 2013
If anyone believes a politician their nuts I don't believe a word they say today or tomorrow when was the last a politician word came true????
Right on

Leominster, MA

#4849 Jun 11, 2013
lairs wrote:
If anyone believes a politician their nuts I don't believe a word they say today or tomorrow when was the last a politician word came true????
I understand you are upset. Every year politicians talk about education yet you were failed and can't spell or write a proper sentence. Keep up the fight so later generations might learn from you.
lairs

North Adams, MA

#4850 Jun 12, 2013
Right on wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you are upset. Every year politicians talk about education yet you were failed and can't spell or write a proper sentence. Keep up the fight so later generations might learn from you.
What do you have to offer the world oh great one? I also hate to tell you, your sentence make less sense then mine did azz hole. Hope you understand that sentence!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4851 Jun 12, 2013
lairs wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have to offer the world oh great one? I also hate to tell you, your sentence make less sense then mine did azz hole. Hope you understand that sentence!
You're functionally retarded. You must move your lips when you read and you are a mouth breather. Did you take a short bus to school or wear a helmet around town but never played on a sports team?
lairs

North Adams, MA

#4852 Jun 12, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You're functionally retarded. You must move your lips when you read and you are a mouth breather. Did you take a short bus to school or wear a helmet around town but never played on a sports team?
What the hell are you talking old man take a short bus to school your slang is just as old as you out of date!
You also have to change your depends everyday too old man.
How am I functionally retarded when you are on the same topix as I am. So I guess that makes you the same as me a retard on the forum.
What did I say that was so wrong to begin with and what makes you so perfect is what I like to know when you have blogged on other topix I have notice a few mistakes you make when blogging but hey you are just another retard blogging.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4853 Jun 12, 2013
lairs wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking old man take a short bus to school your slang is just as old as you out of date!
You also have to change your depends everyday too old man.
How am I functionally retarded when you are on the same topix as I am. So I guess that makes you the same as me a retard on the forum.
What did I say that was so wrong to begin with and what makes you so perfect is what I like to know when you have blogged on other topix I have notice a few mistakes you make when blogging but hey you are just another retard blogging.
You ate a lot of paint chips as a child, didn't you?
Jojo

Lowell, MA

#4854 Jun 12, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You ate a lot of paint chips as a child, didn't you?
I want that bag back that I put over your mothers face. She was an ugly bitch. But she was still better then your wife.
Who gave my friend Bill HERPEES.
It's to bad your mother didn't abort you.
Your a real piece of shit. Don't be calling the other guy a retard. You know the old saying. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
A S S H O L E.
Delete This Thread Please

Northampton, MA

#4855 Jun 12, 2013
Jojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I want that bag back that I put over your mothers face. She was an ugly bitch. But she was still better then your wife.
Who gave my friend Bill HERPEES.
It's to bad your mother didn't abort you.
Your a real piece of shit. Don't be calling the other guy a retard. You know the old saying. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
A S S H O L E.
This thread is nothing but a joke now. There are no good conversations any longer, only a bunch of sh*t slinging. It needs to be deleted.
Jtn

Hudson, MA

#4856 Jun 12, 2013
I support weizerhimer
The Worlds Biggest Lie

South Hadley, MA

#4857 Jun 12, 2013
lairs wrote:
"Deny deny deny."
-William Jefferson Clinton
Not Bob

North Adams, MA

#4858 Jun 12, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Deny deny deny."
-William Jefferson Clinton
"I am not a crook" - R.M.Nixon
The Worlds Biggest Lie

South Hadley, MA

#4859 Jun 12, 2013
Not Bob wrote:
<quoted text> "I am not a crook" - R.M.Nixon
"You did not build that."

-Barack Hussein Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 2 hr kev lynch 5
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 8 hr kev lynch 330
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 14 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 15 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 15 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]