TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4706 Apr 16, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Anyone have a cure for chlamydia? My wife brought home something more than a tip the other night and it stinks to high heaven.
SLA, I hope she didn't catch it from you. Gosh, you can pick up an STD just driving through Lowell.
"Gosh" that's a cute, what other terms do you use, huh Poopsie?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4707 Apr 16, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Anyone have a cure for chlamydia? My wife brought home something more than a tip the other night and it stinks to high heaven.
SLA, I hope she didn't catch it from you. Gosh, you can pick up an STD just driving through Lowell.
You should send her to Gardner . She can get free tomatoes.
Or send her to Leominster. And get free nuts. Plenty out there.
And you sure could use them . You're does not do it for the money.
She is just looking for a real man. To satisfy her.
Obviously You cant satisfy her.
Send her to Lowell where the real men are.
Have a nice day,
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4708 Apr 16, 2013
(You're wife.)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4709 Apr 16, 2013
Sla wrote:
(You're wife.)
You are wife?

What are you trying to say you inbred, mouth breathing waterhead? Take your brother's penis out of your mouth and learn some proper English.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4710 Apr 16, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wife?
What are you trying to say you inbred, mouth breathing waterhead? Take your brother's penis out of your mouth and learn some proper English.
Is this what you call proper English.
You're making fool of yourself.
But everyone on this forum can see that.

now go blow up you're rubber doll for tonight's date.

Location hidden

#4711 Apr 17, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you call proper English.
You're making fool of yourself.
But everyone on this forum can see that.
now go blow up you're rubber doll for tonight's date.
I think you forgot an "a" in your last post. Slow down when you type. Or take your other hand out of your pants and type with both hands.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4712 Apr 17, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you forgot an "a" in your last post. Slow down when you type. Or take your other hand out of your pants and type with both hands.
Well people go on a forum for info.
But always some moron with no brain. Nothing to talk about.
Just trash. But hey that's the way they were brought up.
When you are brought up by trash. That's were you end up.

No more to say here on the Election. So as far as I'm concerned this forum is done. If you have kids. I truly feel sorry for them.
More trash coming up.

Have a nice life jerk.
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4713 Apr 17, 2013
Please read Howie Carr's column today, I agree with what he is saying except for those that reside in Fitchburg, Leo-Minster, Garner, Pittsfield and Lee Ma, sending them back home is punishment enough!
Not normal

Leominster, MA

#4714 Apr 17, 2013
Sla you are annoying. But the fact that the Lowell school system is ranked as one of the worst in the country you should be proud that you can almost spell.

Location hidden

#4715 Apr 17, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well people go on a forum for info.
But always some moron with no brain. Nothing to talk about.
Just trash. But hey that's the way they were brought up.
When you are brought up by trash. That's were you end up.
No more to say here on the Election. So as far as I'm concerned this forum is done. If you have kids. I truly feel sorry for them.
More trash coming up.
Have a nice life jerk.
You know, I'd be angry too if I lived in the butthole of the state which is Lowell. It even smells like "that" in that awful city. If ever there was an area in need of an enema that would be it, but there would still be dingle berries like you holding on for dear life. That's all you know, the slum that is Lowell. There's a great big wide world out there, come down to beautiful FL, I'll show you around. We can go tarpon fishing or maybe land a grouper.

It is you we should have pity on. Reading your posts it's clear that you've got 5th grade level grammar. You're a day laborer though, and yet here you are, posting on Topix in the midddle of the day. Business myust be going gangbusters for you, LOL!!!

I pray that you don't have children that are counting on you to provide for them. What a sorry set of circumstances that would be, huh? A loser for a father who can barely keep his anger together, remember your road rage incident, and can barely scrape up enough dough to take the kids to a Spinners game.
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4716 Apr 19, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'd be angry too if I lived in the butthole of the state which is Lowell. It even smells like "that" in that awful city. If ever there was an area in need of an enema that would be it, but there would still be dingle berries like you holding on for dear life. That's all you know, the slum that is Lowell. There's a great big wide world out there, come down to beautiful FL, I'll show you around. We can go tarpon fishing or maybe land a grouper.
It is you we should have pity on. Reading your posts it's clear that you've got 5th grade level grammar. You're a day laborer though, and yet here you are, posting on Topix in the midddle of the day. Business myust be going gangbusters for you, LOL!!!
I pray that you don't have children that are counting on you to provide for them. What a sorry set of circumstances that would be, huh? A loser for a father who can barely keep his anger together, remember your road rage incident, and can barely scrape up enough dough to take the kids to a Spinners game.
The trash written above is from someone who has to hide under another persons name, what credibility could this person have and to expect anyone to believe him/her is the big joke.

C'mon huh kiddie, grow up!

Location hidden

#4717 Apr 19, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
The trash written above is from someone who has to hide under another persons name, what credibility could this person have and to expect anyone to believe him/her is the big joke.
C'mon huh kiddie, grow up!
Hiding? I believe it is you who is hiding. I've alway been FLRetiree. Ten you come along and try to stake your claim on my name, for shame.

Do you not like how I speak the truth about my wife's extracurricular activities? So she has a lot of "friends" who pay her for her company. What business is that of yours? It is you who should be minding their own business.

THE FLRetiree
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4718 Apr 19, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding? I believe it is you who is hiding. I've alway been FLRetiree. Ten you come along and try to stake your claim on my name, for shame.
Do you not like how I speak the truth about my wife's extracurricular activities? So she has a lot of "friends" who pay her for her company. What business is that of yours? It is you who should be minding their own business.
THE FLRetiree
What you are trying to do won't work meathead and you are meathead!

I have to admit I have never met someone like you with such a sick mind while some of us do jokingly throw insults back and forth but your thinking and postings reflect a sick mind, seek help!

Location hidden

#4719 Apr 19, 2013
There are more important things going on in the world and the US right now than you complaining on an irrelevant message board you pathetic little narcissist. Stop thinking about yourself for a moment and realize that your awful little excuse for an existence pales in comparison to what the folks up in Boston are dealing with.

You are a sorry excuse for a human and should be ashamed of yourself.
Anonymous

Chester, VA

#4720 Apr 19, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
THE FLRetiree
Florida is were you belong, pimp. Good you and your hoe got run out of South Lee.
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4721 Apr 19, 2013
NormanBeader wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is were you belong, pimp. Good you and your hoe got run out of South Lee.
Normie, Normmie, Normie, that's not a very nice thing to post, such mean thoughts, are you related to the imposter or just another whacko?

You don't have to answer that question, we know the answer.....
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4722 Apr 19, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
There are more important things going on in the world and the US right now than you complaining on an irrelevant message board you pathetic little narcissist. Stop thinking about yourself for a moment and realize that your awful little excuse for an existence pales in comparison to what the folks up in Boston are dealing with.
You are a sorry excuse for a human and should be ashamed of yourself.

What are you babbling about now?

I honestly thought it could be you or someone like you to do such a thing based on your non-normal postings.

Location hidden

#4723 Apr 19, 2013
TheRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about now?
I honestly thought it could be you or someone like you to do such a thing based on your non-normal postings.
What an irresponsible thing to say. You really are a despicable excuse of a human being. You're on the same sub-human level as Kevin Lynch. It is you who is the narcissist, with all of this tragedy going on you HAVE to keep the focus squarely on yourself. What a miserable life you must lead.
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4724 Apr 19, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
What an irresponsible thing to say. You really are a despicable excuse of a human being. You're on the same sub-human level as Kevin Lynch. It is you who is the narcissist, with all of this tragedy going on you HAVE to keep the focus squarely on yourself. What a miserable life you must lead.
How can you post such babble?? Who is Kevin Lynch a past lover of yours???
TheRetiree

Largo, FL

#4725 Apr 19, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a meathead, I am not posting about myself, I am posting about YOU!

Did Kevin dump you, huh poopsie??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 16 min Carrie 19
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) 52 min Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige 3 hr Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 23 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Thu BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Thu Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match