Sla

Lowell, MA

#4621 Apr 1, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
FR,
Now run along and play like a good little boy and stop trying to stir things up between the adults. It would seem that you have quite the boring life in retirement, as evidenced by your consistent posting on a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I cannot wait to get to that ripe older age where I can enjoy the fruits of my hard work, and here you are, injecting your stupidity on a forum where you have no valid place other than to be a dickhead.
You already know that I would be forced to put Lynch down if I confronted him directly because he is a menace to our society here.
It is odd to me that anyone in your position should care at all about anything up here, other than you are an asshole.
Please don't talk that way . You sound very mad . And its scaring the shit out of me.
L M A O
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4622 Apr 1, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
FR,
Now run along and play like a good little boy and stop trying to stir things up between the adults. It would seem that you have quite the boring life in retirement, as evidenced by your consistent posting on a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I cannot wait to get to that ripe older age where I can enjoy the fruits of my hard work, and here you are, injecting your stupidity on a forum where you have no valid place other than to be a dickhead.
You already know that I would be forced to put Lynch down if I confronted him directly because he is a menace to our society here.
It is odd to me that anyone in your position should care at all about anything up here, other than you are an asshole.
First of all it's Mr. Florida Retiree to you...

My, My, My what an outburst from the person who denounces others.

For the record, Mr. Lynch makes an anal opening out of you all the time which I seem to do as well.

You are not on the same level or playing field as Mr. Lynch for he out debates you with ease because he states facts that prove his argument. You on the other hand use vulgarity and Fitch-Speak (dumb-talk) which reinforces the low level of your attempt at debating an issue.
Let’s face it shall we, Mr. Lynch is head and shoulders above you in all knowledgeable categories.

I drop in here for the entertainment of watching you Fitchburgers and Leo-Minsters try to carry on an intelligent conversation.

I never knew you thought of me so highly?? LOL…..
Hey FR

Ayer, MA

#4623 Apr 1, 2013
Is your wife still charge for full service? How many strange men do you think she took down in her prime? Couple hundred? 300? She ever give up the rear entry for you or did she charge you for that as well?
Only a Coward

San Jose, CA

#4624 Apr 1, 2013
Hey FR wrote:
Is your wife still charge for full service? How many strange men do you think she took down in her prime? Couple hundred? 300? She ever give up the rear entry for you or did she charge you for that as well?
Insults another man's wife. You are a stupid, little pig.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4625 Apr 1, 2013
Hey FR wrote:
Is your wife still charge for full service? How many strange men do you think she took down in her prime? Couple hundred? 300? She ever give up the rear entry for you or did she charge you for that as well?
You are a worthless piece of crap.
Here little piggy

Fitchburg, MA

#4626 Apr 1, 2013
Only a Coward wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults another man's wife. You are a stupid, little pig.
Speaking of pigs, how's your wife FR? I bet she could suck a golfball through a garden hose. Did you ever taste the other men he had been with earlier in the evening? Was it worth the money, pimping your own wife?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4627 Apr 1, 2013
Hey FR wrote:
Is your wife still charge for full service? How many strange men do you think she took down in her prime? Couple hundred? 300? She ever give up the rear entry for you or did she charge you for that as well?
If it was not for Roxbury . There would be no nightly news .
Here little piggy

Fitchburg, MA

#4628 Apr 1, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was not for Roxbury . There would be no nightly news .
Not surprising that the simpleton with the Lowell ISP doesn't know the difference between Roxbury and West Roxbury. I'm sure your little retiree in FL will come along to tell you how out of your element you are in this instance but in the meantime you could do some googling.

Here's a hint...the difference is night and day.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4629 Apr 1, 2013
Here little piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that the simpleton with the Lowell ISP doesn't know the difference between Roxbury and West Roxbury. I'm sure your little retiree in FL will come along to tell you how out of your element you are in this instance but in the meantime you could do some googling.
Here's a hint...the difference is night and day.
Same scum bags from Fitchburger . Using different names because they are cowards.
Lower then a snake.
I don't care what part of Roxbury your from.
I'm sure there are some good people there.
But your not one of them .
Your the scum of the earth. And you change your name because you have no balls.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4631 Apr 1, 2013
Well I'm out of here now,
I can be very rude, But you want to insult another mans wife. You and your paper are crap.
And you wont meet me.
So What's it worth to stay here with fags, cowards, little bitches, morons, idiots,
You will never see me here again.
Oh and Just Saying.
Mr. Class himself.
These are your friends.
Your even lower than them.

I don't associate with scum like you people. N'or do I associate with cowards.
Say what you wish about me.
I'm gone.
Bye SCUM>
Here little piggy

Fitchburg, MA

#4632 Apr 1, 2013
Say hi to your mother. Tell her she can keep the $5 I gave her, no need to bring me my change.
york

North Reading, MA

#4633 Apr 1, 2013
bob wrote:
he is a good man
Based on what? His good looks or his flip fliopping?
grant

North Reading, MA

#4634 Apr 1, 2013
Sla wrote:
Well I'm out of here now,
I can be very rude, But you want to insult another mans wife. You and your paper are crap.
And you wont meet me.
So What's it worth to stay here with fags, cowards, little bitches, morons, idiots,
You will never see me here again.
Oh and Just Saying.
Mr. Class himself.
These are your friends.
Your even lower than them.
I don't associate with scum like you people. N'or do I associate with cowards.
Say what you wish about me.
I'm gone.
Bye SCUM>
What a pathetic loser you are!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4635 Apr 1, 2013
Here little piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of pigs, how's your wife FR? I bet she could suck a golfball through a garden hose. Did you ever taste the other men he had been with earlier in the evening? Was it worth the money, pimping your own wife?
Well, here a true example of the classic "Fitch Speak", this shows the mentality of those Fitchburger people, it's cross breeding at it's finest! Don't be surprised if you walk down Main St. and someone walks past you with three eyes.... LOL.....
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#4636 Apr 2, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here a true example of the classic "Fitch Speak", this shows the mentality of those Fitchburger people, it's cross breeding at it's finest! Don't be surprised if you walk down Main St. and someone walks past you with three eyes.... LOL.....
FR lives off the state and is a loser. been proven in many posts. He taught me how to go down on my mother(s).
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4637 Apr 2, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
FR lives off the state and is a loser. been proven in many posts. He taught me how to go down on my mother(s).
yubguys are my friends. Love you guys
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4638 Apr 5, 2013
Be sure to vote for our new Jr. Sen. Markey, we need to keep the ball rolling and have someone to stand behind our Sr. Sen. Warren who is doing a awesome job for her people.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#4639 Apr 5, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Be sure to vote for our new Jr. Sen. Markey, we need to keep the ball rolling and have someone to stand behind our Sr. Sen. Warren who is doing a awesome job for her people.
I'll take Lynch who's actually held a real-world job over the professional politician, thanks. The last thing we need in DC is another professional politician with his limited view of the world.
Praxis33

United States

#4640 Apr 5, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Be sure to vote for our new Jr. Sen. Markey, we need to keep the ball rolling and have someone to stand behind our Sr. Sen. Warren who is doing a awesome job for her people.
Your a moron and so is Markey. He doesn't even know what state he lives in. Shouldn't you be moving to NA where you can be close to relatives, you know the ones that are so pitiful they go down on each other?
Devils Advocate

Gaithersburg, MD

#4641 Apr 5, 2013
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take Lynch who's actually held a real-world job over the professional politician, thanks. The last thing we need in DC is another professional politician with his limited view of the world.
Right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 37 min kev lynch 15
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 1 hr kev lynch 332
'Aging Minorities' photos on display in Fitchbu... 22 hr BillyBob 2
Where is Kevin Lynch? 23 hr kev lynch 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 23 hr kev lynch 134
Fitchburg State University names new president Tue Tammy 1
What ever happened to Rodgers Bros. pickled meat? (Feb '12) Dec 14 Tammy 23

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:06 am PST