Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Say what wrote:
Just out of curiousity Sla and F/R why are you posting on the Fitchburg thead when you don't live in the area? Is your life so sad you have to make pretend you live somewhere else?
D U H.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
Hey Say,
That is an interesting question posed to our resident forum idiot, SLA and his broken down sidekick FR.
It is quite telling that a supposedly self-sufficient retired person that claims he is all set and doesn't need any help and spends so much time on the golf course AND a self-proclaimed business owner spends time here at all. Pretty pathetic, really.
If I didn't have to work and be in front of this computer all day, and I was self-sufficient as FR claims to be, the LAST place I would be is on this forum.
If I owned a business that meant anything, I certainly wouldn't be spending time here, I would be out getting more business. Any REAL business leader would be spending their time focusing on business, not claiming that he is a bad ass that can beat everyone's ass. Most of us outgrow such childness when we are relatively young.
I happen to have a job that I can do now with less than 100% effort and can spend a little time here debating with people genuinely concerned about things, and admittedly, take a pot shot at some of these idiots once in a while too.
Great question...not likely you will get any kind of a respectable answer from either of them though.
Hey stupid. If you look at the last 2 days I said I had to go to work. And go bid on jobs.
And I would not be on till the evening. Go back and look.
I'm doing paper work. And check in here when I need a good laugh,
And you 2 moron provide it.
Everyone has the right 2 be stupid. But you 2 morons are abusing the privilege.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Hey Say,
That is an interesting question posed to our resident forum idiot, SLA and his broken down sidekick FR.
It is quite telling that a supposedly self-sufficient retired person that claims he is all set and doesn't need any help and spends so much time on the golf course AND a self-proclaimed business owner spends time here at all. Pretty pathetic, really.
If I didn't have to work and be in front of this computer all day, and I was self-sufficient as FR claims to be, the LAST place I would be is on this forum.
If I owned a business that meant anything, I certainly wouldn't be spending time here, I would be out getting more business. Any REAL business leader would be spending their time focusing on business, not claiming that he is a bad ass that can beat everyone's ass. Most of us outgrow such childness when we are relatively young.
I happen to have a job that I can do now with less than 100% effort and can spend a little time here debating with people genuinely concerned about things, and admittedly, take a pot shot at some of these idiots once in a while too.
Great question...not likely you will get any kind of a respectable answer from either of them though.
Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Hey Say,
It's Friday stupid. Payroll has to be made, But how would you know what that is, You need to rely on your company to pay you.
D U H.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Hey Say,
My home is my office. Unlike you I don't need to report to anyone.
I have 14 men who work for me.
I just go and check on jobs.
I know you envy me. But you should have learned a trade,
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron this is not a Fitchburg tread.
It's the Lowell sun.
And tread is not spell (thead)F moron.Go back to the 4th grade.
Um, not to sound as stupid as you seem to be but if this is the Lowell thread then why are you the only one from Lowell? What threw me off was the big black letters at the top that says 'Fitchburg Forum'. My bad
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Um, not to sound as stupid as you seem to be but if this is the Lowell thread then why are you the only one from Lowell? What threw me off was the big black letters at the top that says 'Fitchburg Forum'. My bad
Mine says Lowell sun. My bad.

You are so stupid . I bet you shout in the phone when you get a long distance phone call.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Um, not to sound as stupid as you seem to be but if this is the Lowell thread then why are you the only one from Lowell? What threw me off was the big black letters at the top that says 'Fitchburg Forum'. My bad
I bet you think a Quarterback is a refund.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Saying and Say What .
Pay attention now.
I wont be back till after 6 this evening
Going to bid on 2 jobs.

Hope that's ok with you 2 geniuses'
Have a nice day.
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

AAAAAAAWWWWWWW must have hit a nerve with SLA. Dude, I did learn a trade and am licensed, and have been since 1985. Construction work is a pain in the ass up here and not worth the effort, so I CHOOSE to earn a salary that is at least as good as my potential earnings doing what you do with a lot less headaches...that is called working smart dumbass.

The industry I work in now demands skills beyond my trade skills and I continued to learn and grow while you obviously remained the little contractor. I now use those older trade skills to teach at night at a rate that helps me make it into the top 10% of wage earners. I am now pursuing yet another set of industry skills in case this industry falls back...that is called learning dumbass.

Different choices...I continue to learn and grow and you remain stagnant and thinking you are a big boy because you have 14 guys working for you. Oh Please...my electrical business back in the 80s had that many people working...not a big deal and lots of headaches for less money.

So you can continue to play the part of the big bad boy from Lowell that threatens to beat up people because you never grew out of being a teenager, and the rest of us will continue to do the important things, like engineering systems and situations that save people's lives.
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Good luck on your bids Sla. There is more competition than there is work to get and it's been that way for to long now. Back when I did construction in 80's and 90's it was bad but I could always keep my crew going. If you can afford it, invest in property like I did. I'm not going to get rich off rental properties but they pay for themselves and look good on paper.
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine says Lowell sun. My bad.
You are so stupid . I bet you shout in the phone when you get a long distance phone call.
Really, this is the Fitchburg Forum. There are two banners at the top. You are seeing an ad for a newspaper, I think. Look at the top left where it says 'topix' followed by 'local news:' it should say 'Fitchburg Forum' there. Really, check again.
too funny

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron this is not a Fitchburg tread.
It's the Lowell sun.
And tread is not spell (thead)F moron.Go back to the 4th grade.
Hey Sla..Don't you just LOVE IT when someone corrects someone's spelling and that person misspells the word in question not once but TWICE! Hey SLA, don't "tread" on me! What a dope you are.
And Just Facts..SLA's an idiot. Obviously he doesn't have any kind of business. He claims he lost his license due to "road rage". More like one too many DUI's. Isn't that right SLA?? And FR now is trying to figure out how long he should wait before posting again after Just Facts pointed out that FR has no life.
Seriously, reading these posts is so entertaining. Especially when these two start glad-handing each other about some "gotchas" they think they had. Thanks again guys! LMAO
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

You shouldn't expect much from SLA...he's from Lowell, and he's an idiot. Cut him some slack.
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Leave her alone, you can tell she's full of shit. If not what's your construction companies name? With 14 employees I must have seen your trucks around town.

Explain how that all works. All 15 of you meet every morning in your moms basement and you pass out the work for the day?
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Hey SLA do you remember the first 'job' you ever did? How long did it take the guy to cumm?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Hey Say,
Hey big man, you live in Fitchburgh, I have retired to Florida and did ever occur to you that in order to do that you need more than a SS check..... Again, you live in Fitchburg and you'll always live there dreaming what life might be like if you could have moved up and lived in Lowell. Your assessment and assumptions of people is so far out that it's laughable, but we all know you live in Fitchburg in a triple decker with the family, let's get real, huh Ralphie Boy?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Say what wrote:
Hey SLA do you remember the first 'job' you ever did? How long did it take the guy to cumm?
You reinforce the sick minds of your upbringing..... Seek Help!
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Wow.
What a bunch of losers. One guy talks about real estate, Owns a 2 family house. Rents the top floor to a section 8 family.
The other idiot lives in a 3 family home,
But he don't tell you his Mother in Law is the owner. Lmao,

If it's he Fitchburg paper. Then I should not care.
Because I can always use it for toilet paper.

Just saying.
I think you are very jealous of this F/R. Person.
That he can go golfing and live in the sunshine state. While you need to work in order to pay the rent to your Mother in law.

Say What give me your address and phone # and I'll tell you the me of my company. DING BAT.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

The Fitchburg paper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home 41 min Me too 1
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... 19 hr ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference 20 hr Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
a holes Sun jtn 10
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE