Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4534 Mar 28, 2013
Crazy eyes wrote:
I'm voting for Lynch just because his last name is... Hey I just saw a shark ride by my window on a bicycle! Anyways some names mean more than others.

That's a great reason to vote for someone and I suppose if someone running was named Alfred E. Newman you'd vote for him, right? You Leo-Minster people are something else.....

Sen. Markey is as good as elected now, the voting is only a formality!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4535 Mar 28, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you could only focus on my spelling error. Good of you not to dispute the facts.

I cannot dispute foolish banter when I see it! Just what is it you are trying to say?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4536 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to come out of the backwoods and go to Woodman's in Essex Ma if you want good seafood or the Clam Box in Ipswich if you enjoy fried clams at there finest.
Also, your pecking order is incorrect as it's 1. Harvard, 2. Ayer and 3. Shirley, the ones you picked are not even in the running.
Sorry old boy but I was refering to just the three presumed cities in this area. Also of course you can go to the ocean and get better seafood. But for me the best fish are the ones me and my buddies catch on the weekends. My wife is an excellent cook and what ever we don't cook I bring to the plastic factory at 7:00 and sell them to the Cambodians before they get on the temp van to go back to Lowell.

Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4537 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry old boy but I was refering to just the three presumed cities in this area. Also of course you can go to the ocean and get better seafood. But for me the best fish are the ones me and my buddies catch on the weekends. My wife is an excellent cook and what ever we don't cook I bring to the plastic factory at 7:00 and sell them to the Cambodians before they get on the temp van to go back to Lowell.

I hope they know you caught them from some polluted lake in your area! Also, that's the Fitchburg van your talking about right?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4538 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they know you caught them from some polluted lake in your area! Also, that's the Fitchburg van your talking about right?
Do your favor, just keep living in make pretend land. Stripers come from thhe ocean and people in Fitchburg don't want to work so they are shipped in from Lowell.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4539 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Do your favor, just keep living in make pretend land. Stripers come from thhe ocean and people in Fitchburg don't want to work so they are shipped in from Lowell.
Hey stupid .
What does (Do your favor ) mean.?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4540 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Do your favor, just keep living in make pretend land. Stripers come from thhe ocean and people in Fitchburg don't want to work so they are shipped in from Lowell.
Oh yes Fitchburg.
Where yesterday a Father and son sentenced to jail for beating a man

Were Sex offenders work in day care centers.

People from Fitchburg are brought to Lowell to fill the shelters.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4541 Mar 28, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Fitchburg.
Where yesterday a Father and son sentenced to jail for beating a man
Were Sex offenders work in day care centers.
People from Fitchburg are brought to Lowell to fill the shelters.
Hey dummy what's "were sex offenders work"?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4542 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy what's "were sex offenders work"?
Even smart people make a mistake. But you do it 3to4 times a day,
Speaking of mistakes . My condolences to your wife And your in laws.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4543 Mar 28, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Even smart people make a mistake. But you do it 3to4 times a day,
Speaking of mistakes . My condolences to your wife And your in laws.

LOL.... That line is beautiful, congrats!

Looks like the Leo-Minster people cannot compete with the Lowell guys...
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4544 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... That line is beautiful, congrats!
Looks like the Leo-Minster people cannot compete with the Lowell guys...
Thanks.
It's not hard to beat them. The 3 year old kid next door is smarter then these idiots.
Just Facts

United States

#4545 Mar 29, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
And your town is the armpit of Mass.
Stop sending your tomatoes to F?R. He is making sauce out of you.
For your family's sake stop arguing with F/R I think he embarrassed you enough. You must be a gluten for punishment .
You seem to think I care what FR thinks and says. I completely understand where he is coming from because he needs the taxpayers to provide for him. As for you, and your boastful pride and arrogance...you really need to take a simple English lesson moron...the word is glutton, and you are the only glutton I see here right now. You're in need of some attention......awwwwwww, isn't that special.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4546 Mar 29, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think I care what FR thinks and says. I completely understand where he is coming from because he needs the taxpayers to provide for him. As for you, and your boastful pride and arrogance...you really need to take a simple English lesson moron...the word is glutton, and you are the only glutton I see here right now. You're in need of some attention......awwwwwww, isn't that special.
I find you to be a complete moron. You are always made a jackass
by F/R.
And now your going to try me. lmao.
F/R is a gentleman compared to me. I don't think this guy F/R needs the taxpayers to provide for him.
I think he buys his own tomatoes.
Hey 2 guys walk into a Lowell bar. one from Fitchburg. One from Gardner, The bartender is a robot, He says what will you have,
The Fitchburg guy says a Shirley Temple. The Gardner guy says
A Tom Collins. The robot says what's your IQ.
The Fitchburg guy said 140. The Gardner guy said 168. So he robot starts talking physics . But their both at a loss, Cant keep up with him.
They come back 4 hours later. The robot says what will you have.
They both order the same drinks as before.
The robot bartender says what's your IQ.
They wink at each other going to fool the robot. The Moron from Fitchburg said 100. The Idiot from Gardner said 110. So the robot starts talking about Nascar and Football.
They both decide to come back after dinner and fix the robot.
They come back the robot said what's it going to be.
The moron said a Shirley Temple. The Idiot said a Tom Collins.
The robot said what's your IQ.
The moron said 50. The idiot said 55,
The robot leans in and says so your from Fitchburg. And your from Gardner. LMAO.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4547 Mar 29, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>

You my friend need several lessons on just how our gov'mt & our SS system works because I doubt you'd get it the 1st time around. You are still worshipping Mr. Romney and fail to understand how bad he would have been for our great country. Now go get a Sen. Markey sign for your front lawn, he'll make sure your parents keep getting their gov'mt checks and Medicare, that's where I am coming from.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4548 Mar 29, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a story on TV.
Some guy from Fitchburg was told that most accidents happen within
2 blocks from their home.
So this moron moved to Gardner is that you.?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4550 Mar 29, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of special. Congrats to Fitchburg, Leominster , Gardner,
The next issue of Time Magazine Has chosen
these 3 places as the best places to live in Mass.
But of course that's there annual April fools day issue.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4551 Mar 29, 2013
Just out of curiousity Sla and F/R why are you posting on the Fitchburg thead when you don't live in the area? Is your life so sad you have to make pretend you live somewhere else?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4552 Mar 29, 2013
Are you two such big losers in your own towns that you hide out on Fitchurg Topix all day?

What's your next stop Mobile Alabama?

Sla

Lowell, MA

#4553 Mar 29, 2013
Say what wrote:
Just out of curiousity Sla and F/R why are you posting on the Fitchburg thead when you don't live in the area? Is your life so sad you have to make pretend you live somewhere else?
Hey moron this is not a Fitchburg tread.
It's the Lowell sun.

And tread is not spell (thead)F moron.Go back to the 4th grade.
Just Facts

United States

#4554 Mar 29, 2013
Hey Say,

That is an interesting question posed to our resident forum idiot, SLA and his broken down sidekick FR.

It is quite telling that a supposedly self-sufficient retired person that claims he is all set and doesn't need any help and spends so much time on the golf course AND a self-proclaimed business owner spends time here at all. Pretty pathetic, really.

If I didn't have to work and be in front of this computer all day, and I was self-sufficient as FR claims to be, the LAST place I would be is on this forum.

If I owned a business that meant anything, I certainly wouldn't be spending time here, I would be out getting more business. Any REAL business leader would be spending their time focusing on business, not claiming that he is a bad ass that can beat everyone's ass. Most of us outgrow such childness when we are relatively young.

I happen to have a job that I can do now with less than 100% effort and can spend a little time here debating with people genuinely concerned about things, and admittedly, take a pot shot at some of these idiots once in a while too.

Great question...not likely you will get any kind of a respectable answer from either of them though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Current Fitchburg 3 hr The Insider 3
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 3 hr The Insider 31
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 5 hr Lynch for Mayor 64
Family mourns loss of young mother devoted to b... (Jul '09) 16 hr Kevin Lynch 41
Fitchburg's arts at center of roundtable 18 hr Tammy 2
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs Sun Kevin Lynch 6
Habitat to hold application meetings Sat Be careful 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance