Comments
4,121 - 4,140 of 4,699 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
Just Facts

United States

#4514 Mar 28, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a fact for you.
Your an upset old man. And do you know why? I'll tell you why.
Because this guy from Florida. F/R, Keeps making a complete fool of you.
He ask you a question And you disappear , You are no match for him.
I always look for you 2 to go at it.
You always seem to be made a complete fool of.
By this person called F/R.
It's like a pro fight He is Ali. And your just another has been.
You'd think by now you would stop arguing with him.
Just so your family and friends don't see you being made such a fool of.

Now you have a nice day.,
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that Lowell is the butthole of the United States. You have a nice day.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4515 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
Hey Sla, more gay undertones?'hole', beig hind you and They'll stick it to you'. And you tried to make fun of my grammar.
I think it's a good idea if all nine people you challenged to a fight took the train to Fitchburg. Then you could all gather in a circle and live your fantasy of a human train. I bet they would even let you be the caboose!
I think you meant if they all think you meant they all took a train to Lowell.
But your excused I realize your not the brightest moron on here.

So of all he uncles your mother brought
Which was your favorite Larry, Curly or Moe.?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4516 Mar 28, 2013
If the all took the train to Lowell.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4517 Mar 28, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't change the fact that Lowell is the butthole of the United States. You have a nice day.
And your town is the armpit of Mass.
Stop sending your tomatoes to F?R. He is making sauce out of you.

For your family's sake stop arguing with F/R I think he embarrassed you enough. You must be a gluten for punishment .
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4518 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
Hey Sla, more gay undertones?'hole', beig hind you and They'll stick it to you'. And you tried to make fun of my grammar.
I think it's a good idea if all nine people you challenged to a fight took the train to Fitchburg. Then you could all gather in a circle and live your fantasy of a human train. I bet they would even let you be the caboose!
So you would like me to fight 9 people.
Seeing how you don't have the balls to do it yourself.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4519 Mar 28, 2013
To the 3 stooges.

Say What, Just Saying, Meanwhile.
Unlike you 3 who are on the welfare program.
I need to leave.
I have jobs to go bid on.
So that my taxes can pay your Food stamps. Section 8, Fuel assistance, On And On.
I'll be back this evening.

So Larry, Curly, Moe,
Enjoy your benefits while I go earn money to pay for it.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4520 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Sla, you like to start the work day early. Good for you. The only reason I said go to Fitchburg is because you claim 4 people from Fitchburg want to fight and they probably don't mean at a Doughnut shop or a high class place like that.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4521 Mar 28, 2013
It's clear that we are off topic here and that Sla is one up on all you misinformed Fitchburger and Leo-Minster people.

Just Facts are you able to tell us just what Fitchburg has to offer?

So now lets all plan on voting for Sen. Markey.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4522 Mar 28, 2013
Now get out onto the sidewalk and wiggle your can around. I'm sure someone will feel sorry for you and give you some loose change and don't forget your shine box.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#4523 Mar 28, 2013
Boston College will be forced to allow condoms to be handed out on Campus. MA Democrats have abaondoned any connection with a "higher power" greater than Progressive Ideology. Parents who want their children to experience a Religous based Education are encouraged to refuge out of the State.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4524 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
Now get out onto the sidewalk and wiggle your can around. I'm sure someone will feel sorry for you and give you some loose change and don't forget your shine box.
You are a fine example and living proof that reinforces what they say about Leominster people is true!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4525 Mar 28, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
Boston College will be forced to allow condoms to be handed out on Campus. MA Democrats have abaondoned any connection with a "higher power" greater than Progressive Ideology. Parents who want their children to experience a Religous based Education are encouraged to refuge out of the State.
" a Religous " - Say what Bob? You must be from Fitchburger, right?
Bob Lewis

AOL

#4526 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
" a Religous " - Say what Bob? You must be from Fitchburger, right?
Glad you could only focus on my spelling error. Good of you not to dispute the facts.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4527 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fine example and living proof that reinforces what they say about Leominster people is true!
You are correct sir. See in Leominster you have shopping malls, big name stores and some decent restaurants. In Fitchburg, well they do have Petes slightly used mattresses, NY Bling and Jade resataurant.

As far as the big three around this area the pecking order is 1. Leominster 2. Gardner 3. Fitchburg

But I will admit the best seafood around is S.S Lobster in Fitchburg.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4528 Mar 28, 2013
I believe that Stephen Lynch did a very good job at the debate.

I thought Markeys arm was going to crack and hit the floor. He is a political robot. 30 years is enough, thanks for everything Markey but we need to get things done here.

On the Republican end I think they all did OK but I am still with Gomez if Markey gets the nod.

If Stephen Lynch is elected as our next Senator then you can bet that he will not be a political robot. You will know that Stephen Lynch is in the US Senate!

And can you believe that Markeys billionaire donor had an aircraft flying a banner that read Lynch liked the Sabers over the Bruins?

We cannot allow Billionaires to pick and choose for us who will lead us! Markey was in California at a fund raiser. Now he is going to have out of staters canvassing for him in Massachusetts?

Ed Markey is the Martha Coakley of 2013 just a bit stiffer and sporting a Boener tan.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4529 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct sir. See in Leominster you have shopping malls, big name stores and some decent restaurants. In Fitchburg, well they do have Petes slightly used mattresses, NY Bling and Jade resataurant.
As far as the big three around this area the pecking order is 1. Leominster 2. Gardner 3. Fitchburg
LMAO!!! What do you mean "Petes slightly used mattresses"? I haven't had a good laugh in a few days. LMAO.

Slatterys is good. And we have a 99.

Back to the mattress store,LMAO. We actually had someone dump 4 severly used mattresses on Cedar, they are gone today so maybe Petes picked them up! Big sale at Petes today!!!!
Vote Stephen Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4530 Mar 28, 2013
I am a registered independent. I am open for discussions on the Alaskan pipeline as Congressman Lynch is. On many issues I am with the Democrats.

Markey is a political robot as I feel that we have enough of them which is the cause of this dam gridlock!

Lynch fought for funding for planned parenthood but he is pro-life personally.

He is honest is what he is! I am pro-life personally but when it comes to a womans personal choice I am with the law and pro-choice.

Markey attempted to take Lynchs stances out of context and I strongly feel that Lynch answered to Markey directly and without hesitation.

Lynch has stated that there is a time to be firm and then a time to be open minded to negotiation.

Markey also attempted to call Lynch on his voting against Obama care. Lynch articulated his answer stating that he was totally opposed to the part where Insurance companies get all they wanted with an additional 40% boost in customer base and Lynch stated that he wants to see options for companies so that small businesses are not so hurt.

He is being honest as Markey just gives his blanket robotic answers.

We have Elizabeth Warren in the Senate add in Stephen Lynch and Massachusetts will have two sincere hard working Senators.

What bothers me is this "entitlement" approach that Markey is taking as he feels that the fact that he has been there for 30 years gives him the Senate seat.

This race isn't about the label as it is the need for a working Senator. I believe that Markey is after the placard that states "Senator" and Lynch is looking to get to work and get things done.

Lynch is a mover and a shaker. As I stated if Lynch is elected to the US Senate, you will know that he is there.

We need a Senator who can work together and to openly talk to Republicans and Lynch has proven that he is a great listener.

If all we want is a rubber stamp democrat then we should just chip in and buy a rubber stamp from office Maxas we know that Romney is Staples,LOL.

Honestly though we don't need a political robot such as Markey, we need a work horse like Lynch.
Crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

#4531 Mar 28, 2013
I'm voting for Lynch just because his last name is... Hey I just saw a shark ride by my window on a bicycle! Anyways some names mean more than others.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4532 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct sir. See in Leominster you have shopping malls, big name stores and some decent restaurants. In Fitchburg, well they do have Petes slightly used mattresses, NY Bling and Jade resataurant.
You need to come out of the backwoods and go to Woodman's in Essex Ma if you want good seafood or the Clam Box in Ipswich if you enjoy fried clams at there finest.

Also, your pecking order is incorrect as it's 1. Harvard, 2. Ayer and 3. Shirley, the ones you picked are not even in the running.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4533 Mar 28, 2013
Crazy eyes wrote:
I'm voting for Lynch just because his last name is... Hey I just saw a shark ride by my window on a bicycle! Anyways some names mean more than others.
Stephen Lynch is a good man. I support Lynch because I believe in him.

I have voted mostly Democrat but I have voted Independent and Republican before. I support and vote for the candidate and the issues together.

Stephen Lynch would make a great U.S. Senator.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Numbers of homeless increase in region 35 min But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 4 hr Tim 4
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 4 hr Tim 40
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 17 hr Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Aug 26 Karen 2
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••