Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4527 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fine example and living proof that reinforces what they say about Leominster people is true!
You are correct sir. See in Leominster you have shopping malls, big name stores and some decent restaurants. In Fitchburg, well they do have Petes slightly used mattresses, NY Bling and Jade resataurant.

As far as the big three around this area the pecking order is 1. Leominster 2. Gardner 3. Fitchburg

But I will admit the best seafood around is S.S Lobster in Fitchburg.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4528 Mar 28, 2013
I believe that Stephen Lynch did a very good job at the debate.

I thought Markeys arm was going to crack and hit the floor. He is a political robot. 30 years is enough, thanks for everything Markey but we need to get things done here.

On the Republican end I think they all did OK but I am still with Gomez if Markey gets the nod.

If Stephen Lynch is elected as our next Senator then you can bet that he will not be a political robot. You will know that Stephen Lynch is in the US Senate!

And can you believe that Markeys billionaire donor had an aircraft flying a banner that read Lynch liked the Sabers over the Bruins?

We cannot allow Billionaires to pick and choose for us who will lead us! Markey was in California at a fund raiser. Now he is going to have out of staters canvassing for him in Massachusetts?

Ed Markey is the Martha Coakley of 2013 just a bit stiffer and sporting a Boener tan.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4529 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct sir. See in Leominster you have shopping malls, big name stores and some decent restaurants. In Fitchburg, well they do have Petes slightly used mattresses, NY Bling and Jade resataurant.
As far as the big three around this area the pecking order is 1. Leominster 2. Gardner 3. Fitchburg
But I will admit the best seafood around is S.S Lobster in Fitchburg.
LMAO!!! What do you mean "Petes slightly used mattresses"? I haven't had a good laugh in a few days. LMAO.

Slatterys is good. And we have a 99.

Back to the mattress store,LMAO. We actually had someone dump 4 severly used mattresses on Cedar, they are gone today so maybe Petes picked them up! Big sale at Petes today!!!!
Vote Stephen Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4530 Mar 28, 2013
I am a registered independent. I am open for discussions on the Alaskan pipeline as Congressman Lynch is. On many issues I am with the Democrats.

Markey is a political robot as I feel that we have enough of them which is the cause of this dam gridlock!

Lynch fought for funding for planned parenthood but he is pro-life personally.

He is honest is what he is! I am pro-life personally but when it comes to a womans personal choice I am with the law and pro-choice.

Markey attempted to take Lynchs stances out of context and I strongly feel that Lynch answered to Markey directly and without hesitation.

Lynch has stated that there is a time to be firm and then a time to be open minded to negotiation.

Markey also attempted to call Lynch on his voting against Obama care. Lynch articulated his answer stating that he was totally opposed to the part where Insurance companies get all they wanted with an additional 40% boost in customer base and Lynch stated that he wants to see options for companies so that small businesses are not so hurt.

He is being honest as Markey just gives his blanket robotic answers.

We have Elizabeth Warren in the Senate add in Stephen Lynch and Massachusetts will have two sincere hard working Senators.

What bothers me is this "entitlement" approach that Markey is taking as he feels that the fact that he has been there for 30 years gives him the Senate seat.

This race isn't about the label as it is the need for a working Senator. I believe that Markey is after the placard that states "Senator" and Lynch is looking to get to work and get things done.

Lynch is a mover and a shaker. As I stated if Lynch is elected to the US Senate, you will know that he is there.

We need a Senator who can work together and to openly talk to Republicans and Lynch has proven that he is a great listener.

If all we want is a rubber stamp democrat then we should just chip in and buy a rubber stamp from office Maxas we know that Romney is Staples,LOL.

Honestly though we don't need a political robot such as Markey, we need a work horse like Lynch.
Crazy eyes

Leominster, MA

#4531 Mar 28, 2013
I'm voting for Lynch just because his last name is... Hey I just saw a shark ride by my window on a bicycle! Anyways some names mean more than others.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4532 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct sir. See in Leominster you have shopping malls, big name stores and some decent restaurants. In Fitchburg, well they do have Petes slightly used mattresses, NY Bling and Jade resataurant.
As far as the big three around this area the pecking order is 1. Leominster 2. Gardner 3. Fitchburg
But I will admit the best seafood around is S.S Lobster in Fitchburg.
You need to come out of the backwoods and go to Woodman's in Essex Ma if you want good seafood or the Clam Box in Ipswich if you enjoy fried clams at there finest.

Also, your pecking order is incorrect as it's 1. Harvard, 2. Ayer and 3. Shirley, the ones you picked are not even in the running.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4533 Mar 28, 2013
Crazy eyes wrote:
I'm voting for Lynch just because his last name is... Hey I just saw a shark ride by my window on a bicycle! Anyways some names mean more than others.
Stephen Lynch is a good man. I support Lynch because I believe in him.

I have voted mostly Democrat but I have voted Independent and Republican before. I support and vote for the candidate and the issues together.

Stephen Lynch would make a great U.S. Senator.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4534 Mar 28, 2013
Crazy eyes wrote:
I'm voting for Lynch just because his last name is... Hey I just saw a shark ride by my window on a bicycle! Anyways some names mean more than others.


That's a great reason to vote for someone and I suppose if someone running was named Alfred E. Newman you'd vote for him, right? You Leo-Minster people are something else.....

Sen. Markey is as good as elected now, the voting is only a formality!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4535 Mar 28, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you could only focus on my spelling error. Good of you not to dispute the facts.


I cannot dispute foolish banter when I see it! Just what is it you are trying to say?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4536 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to come out of the backwoods and go to Woodman's in Essex Ma if you want good seafood or the Clam Box in Ipswich if you enjoy fried clams at there finest.
Also, your pecking order is incorrect as it's 1. Harvard, 2. Ayer and 3. Shirley, the ones you picked are not even in the running.
Sorry old boy but I was refering to just the three presumed cities in this area. Also of course you can go to the ocean and get better seafood. But for me the best fish are the ones me and my buddies catch on the weekends. My wife is an excellent cook and what ever we don't cook I bring to the plastic factory at 7:00 and sell them to the Cambodians before they get on the temp van to go back to Lowell.

Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4537 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry old boy but I was refering to just the three presumed cities in this area. Also of course you can go to the ocean and get better seafood. But for me the best fish are the ones me and my buddies catch on the weekends. My wife is an excellent cook and what ever we don't cook I bring to the plastic factory at 7:00 and sell them to the Cambodians before they get on the temp van to go back to Lowell.


I hope they know you caught them from some polluted lake in your area! Also, that's the Fitchburg van your talking about right?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4538 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they know you caught them from some polluted lake in your area! Also, that's the Fitchburg van your talking about right?
Do your favor, just keep living in make pretend land. Stripers come from thhe ocean and people in Fitchburg don't want to work so they are shipped in from Lowell.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4539 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Do your favor, just keep living in make pretend land. Stripers come from thhe ocean and people in Fitchburg don't want to work so they are shipped in from Lowell.
Hey stupid .
What does (Do your favor ) mean.?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4540 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Do your favor, just keep living in make pretend land. Stripers come from thhe ocean and people in Fitchburg don't want to work so they are shipped in from Lowell.
Oh yes Fitchburg.
Where yesterday a Father and son sentenced to jail for beating a man

Were Sex offenders work in day care centers.

People from Fitchburg are brought to Lowell to fill the shelters.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4541 Mar 28, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Fitchburg.
Where yesterday a Father and son sentenced to jail for beating a man
Were Sex offenders work in day care centers.
People from Fitchburg are brought to Lowell to fill the shelters.
Hey dummy what's "were sex offenders work"?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4542 Mar 28, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy what's "were sex offenders work"?
Even smart people make a mistake. But you do it 3to4 times a day,
Speaking of mistakes . My condolences to your wife And your in laws.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4543 Mar 28, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Even smart people make a mistake. But you do it 3to4 times a day,
Speaking of mistakes . My condolences to your wife And your in laws.


LOL.... That line is beautiful, congrats!

Looks like the Leo-Minster people cannot compete with the Lowell guys...
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4544 Mar 28, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.... That line is beautiful, congrats!
Looks like the Leo-Minster people cannot compete with the Lowell guys...
Thanks.
It's not hard to beat them. The 3 year old kid next door is smarter then these idiots.
Just Facts

United States

#4545 Mar 29, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
And your town is the armpit of Mass.
Stop sending your tomatoes to F?R. He is making sauce out of you.
For your family's sake stop arguing with F/R I think he embarrassed you enough. You must be a gluten for punishment .
You seem to think I care what FR thinks and says. I completely understand where he is coming from because he needs the taxpayers to provide for him. As for you, and your boastful pride and arrogance...you really need to take a simple English lesson moron...the word is glutton, and you are the only glutton I see here right now. You're in need of some attention......awwwwwww, isn't that special.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4546 Mar 29, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think I care what FR thinks and says. I completely understand where he is coming from because he needs the taxpayers to provide for him. As for you, and your boastful pride and arrogance...you really need to take a simple English lesson moron...the word is glutton, and you are the only glutton I see here right now. You're in need of some attention......awwwwwww, isn't that special.
I find you to be a complete moron. You are always made a jackass
by F/R.
And now your going to try me. lmao.
F/R is a gentleman compared to me. I don't think this guy F/R needs the taxpayers to provide for him.
I think he buys his own tomatoes.
Hey 2 guys walk into a Lowell bar. one from Fitchburg. One from Gardner, The bartender is a robot, He says what will you have,
The Fitchburg guy says a Shirley Temple. The Gardner guy says
A Tom Collins. The robot says what's your IQ.
The Fitchburg guy said 140. The Gardner guy said 168. So he robot starts talking physics . But their both at a loss, Cant keep up with him.
They come back 4 hours later. The robot says what will you have.
They both order the same drinks as before.
The robot bartender says what's your IQ.
They wink at each other going to fool the robot. The Moron from Fitchburg said 100. The Idiot from Gardner said 110. So the robot starts talking about Nascar and Football.
They both decide to come back after dinner and fix the robot.
They come back the robot said what's it going to be.
The moron said a Shirley Temple. The Idiot said a Tom Collins.
The robot said what's your IQ.
The moron said 50. The idiot said 55,
The robot leans in and says so your from Fitchburg. And your from Gardner. LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch Misses Another Monday 17 hr Joel 52
Sam Squailia Announcement Thu Joel 12
News A moose is spotted near downtown Leominster Thu Bruno Max 1
Fitchburg seeking Vietnam Veterans to honor them Sep 28 Jill StPierre 7
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 10
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 5
News Leominster police: Man punched woman as she hel... Sep 24 Bruno Max 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages