Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 204)

Showing posts 4,061 - 4,080 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault
Sentinel & Enterprise
Posted: 03/23/2012 06:32:08 AM EDT
FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.
Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.
Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.
The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
BTW, you are a sleze ball for posting that stuff!
Rollstone da POS

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault
Sentinel & Enterprise
Posted: 03/23/2012 06:32:08 AM EDT
FITCHBURG -- One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.
Lynch, 42, of 48 Cedar St.,#2, is ordered to not commit any misdemeanor or felony crimes, to abide by any existing harassment orders, and to not publicly comment in writing about the officer, or the officer's family, in relation to the case. Lynch is also barred from pursuing civil action related to the incident against the Fitchburg police, JR's Pub or any of their employees.
Last March, Lynch was arrested on charges that he attacked Officer Kerry Siomos outside the North Street pub after yelling at Siomos and threatening to kill the officer and his family.
The charges of assault and battery on a police officer, assault and battery, disorderly conduct and threatening to commit a crime will be dropped after 2 1/2 years if Lynch complies with all terms.
You seem very interested in this story then why don't you call the FPD and ask them about it!

So if you drive it at me enough I may get tired of being reminded everyday about injustices that took place against me so I may file the lawsuit!?

Is this what you want? I will do it if you think I should! I am tired of the harassment. If they cannot stop you then maybe it is time to put it all on the table.

Careers will be at stake and you will be the cause of it! Maybe you are a cop and you do not like the others, is that it? You are acting like it!

I have already requested for evidence to be held, the next step is court! I am tired of the harassment , if they cannot stop you then maybe it is time for court!
Larry

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone da POS wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very interested in this story then why don't you call the FPD and ask them about it!
So if you drive it at me enough I may get tired of being reminded everyday about injustices that took place against me so I may file the lawsuit!?
Is this what you want? I will do it if you think I should! I am tired of the harassment. If they cannot stop you then maybe it is time to put it all on the table.
Careers will be at stake and you will be the cause of it! Maybe you are a cop and you do not like the others, is that it? You are acting like it!
I have already requested for evidence to be held, the next step is court! I am tired of the harassment , if they cannot stop you then maybe it is time for court!
If you are Lynch and you posted this you have violated the terms of your sentencing and could go to jail for 2 1/2 years. Part of the terms should have been anger management
Gay Man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text> If you are Lynch and you posted this you have violated the terms of your sentencing and could go to jail for 2 1/2 years. Part of the terms should have been anger management
Ya, you are right. "Anger Management", you are so right!!! That Lynch filing reports proves that he needs anger management. That Lynch who files ethic investigation request, that sure shows that he is violent.

That Lynch who the Chief sent a letter to after meeting in person stating that he had sent a memorandum to all officers on the subject of civility! Ya, he must be violent!

And he calls 911?? Wow, he really must be violent! Instead of handeling it on his own he calls 911?? Anger Management definitely!!!!

Hey buddy, Fuck you and the terms of that probation that you squeal about all the time! Just make sure you produce all the evidence!! LMAO. COWARD/trouble makers is all you are and nothing else!!! COWARDS!

So what do you think of all the repost of the newspaper articles over and over again? Calling names? Fuck you too!
Gay Man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text> If you are Lynch and you posted this you have violated the terms of your sentencing and could go to jail for 2 1/2 years. Part of the terms should have been anger management
There is NO PROBATION! The case may be brought back to the same status if I file a lawsuit against a long list of people or I break the law and even at that point the DA decides whether or not to move forward!

I am tired of being harassed and I believe that all three are related directly to this case.

All they do all day is to stalk me and to state on every thread no matter the subject about Gay this , Gay that.... on and on and then to post over and over and over the newspaper article.

There is discussion then there is pure harassment. All three have discriminated against me and have harassed me do to sexual identity, past record or a number of issues.

You are right, I am mad and I am willing to bring this case back due to all this harassment and I will receive all the evidence and as I have already I will request for criminal charges as the case moves forward and any takes the stand!!

Fuck you!
Larry

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gay Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, you are right. "Anger Management", you are so right!!! That Lynch filing reports proves that he needs anger management. That Lynch who files ethic investigation request, that sure shows that he is violent.
That Lynch who the Chief sent a letter to after meeting in person stating that he had sent a memorandum to all officers on the subject of civility! Ya, he must be violent!
And he calls 911?? Wow, he really must be violent! Instead of handeling it on his own he calls 911?? Anger Management definitely!!!!
Hey buddy, Fuck you and the terms of that probation that you squeal about all the time! Just make sure you produce all the evidence!! LMAO. COWARD/trouble makers is all you are and nothing else!!! COWARDS!
So what do you think of all the repost of the newspaper articles over and over again? Calling names? Fuck you too!
Nice post, I rest my case. By the way, I did not call you any names, the article is public information and anger management might serve you well.
Gay Man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text> Nice post, I rest my case. By the way, I did not call you any names, the article is public information and anger management might serve you well.
You want to throw in your two cents? Do you know how to comprehend anything? Can you read between the lines?

Do you have any life experiences? Do you know what it is like to be a 100% innocent man in prison? Do you? Then shut your mouth!

You are an antagonistic person! The FBI was investigating and still may be investigating! Ask them what they think!

These people need to keep their threats, their discrimination and their racism to themselves!!! This is why they will not reveal who they are!

They know my MO; I would bring them to court! I would file ethics investigations and call for their jobs! They fear this fact as justice would join karma and put them in jail where they belong!!
Gay Man

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text> Nice post, I rest my case. By the way, I did not call you any names, the article is public information and anger management might serve you well.
There is no need for Anger Management. For God sakes the average guy who has endured the injustices that I have and hasn't reacted is stable in my mind!

I file ethics violation investigation requests. Is people think I am wrong then they respond in writing to the complaint or under tape recording and then the case goes to the next step of providing evidence ect. That is how it is done.

So,what do you say about a person who has ethics complaints filed against them and they react with total violence and assaults the filer?? Just answer that one question?
Larry

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, I didn't realize that the whole world was out to get you
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Gay Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to throw in your two cents? Do you know how to comprehend anything? Can you read between the lines?
Do you have any life experiences? Do you know what it is like to be a 100% innocent man in prison? Do you? Then shut your mouth!
You are an antagonistic person! The FBI was investigating and still may be investigating! Ask them what they think!
These people need to keep their threats, their discrimination and their racism to themselves!!! This is why they will not reveal who they are!
They know my MO; I would bring them to court! I would file ethics investigations and call for their jobs! They fear this fact as justice would join karma and put them in jail where they belong!!
Here is the confusion, everyone in prison claims they are innocent. You plead yourself guilty. What don't you understand?
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Let's get back on track here Read Howie Carr's write today and let's discuss Granny's Book!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Book’s success will be ‘Rigged’

Free pass for Liz because she’s a Dem

Friday, March 22, 2013
PrintEmail Comments (80)

By:

Howie Carr

So U.S. Sen. Granny Warren has now hired a big-time literary agent to peddle her memoirs, and the working title is “Rigged.”

Rigged? Surely some mistake — wouldn’t “Hammered” be a much more appropriate title?

Or even better,“Faked.”

Somewhere, Scott Brown is shaking his head. Because he knows that the same nastiness and cheap shots that he endured after his million-dollar payday for “Against All Odds” will not be leveled against the author of “Hammered,” er, I mean,“Faked.”

The reason is very simple. The fake Indian is a Democrat. Scott Brown is a Republican.

I can write the reviews of Granny’s book right now, as they’ll run in the Globe (assuming the broadsheet hasn’t followed the Phoenix into well-deserved oblivion by the time the tome comes out in &#8232;18 months or so).

“Awe-inspiring ... must-read ... fascinating ... a classic for the ages ... a Mother Jones Pick of the Year....”

Certain accolades are reserved exclusively for the Beautiful People — Pulitzer Prizes, Profiles in Courage Awards and, of course, good book reviews.

Actually, Scott Brown didn’t get the proper savaging that most of the Morrissey Boulevard moonbats would have liked to have given him. The problem was, Brown’s $1 million advance was less than Gov. Deval Patrick’s $1.35 million.

Anyway, a month or so after both memoirs came out, Scott’s sales of 15,534 were described in Politico as “disappointing.” Deval sales were approximately 6,000 — a best-seller!

But Deval’s grab for the gelt gave Scott cover. A Globe columnist, writing her own stuff for once, sadly noted that with &#8232;Deval pulling another major Coke-Texaco type corporate heist,“It’s hard to tag (Brown) as uniquely opportunistic.”

Still, slam him the moonbats did. Somebody on DU.com said Brown’s book was worse than “Mein Kampf.” I think they were kidding, but maybe I’ll tweet that to the Globe and see whether they’ll run with it. Somebody in Plymouth “questioned whether Brown might have fabricated the (sexual-molestation) story.”

Not identifying the molester —“a permanent unsightly stain on his moral character.”

But pretending to be an Indian to steal affirmative-action slots at two Ivy League law schools – nothing to see folks, move along. And I guarantee you the genteel rumpswabs who review Granny’s tome will not bring it up. If you can’t say something good about a fake Indian ...

It’s always been this way. Newt Gingrich in 1995 gets a $4.5 million advance from &#8232;Rupert Murdoch — he had to give it back. Five years later, Hillary Clinton grabs $8 million — no problemo.

The Globe review noted Brown’s book wasn’t quite as good as “Profiles in Courage” or “Dreams of My Father.” How could it be? Those books were written — er, ghostwritten — by Democrats.

One thing’s for sure. It doesn’t matter how many copies it sells,“Rigged” will be a “best-seller.” It’ll be rigged.

Click here to go to howiecarrshow.com to pre-order Howie’s new book,“Rifleman.”
H Carrs Double Standard

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

"Somewhere, Scott Brown is shaking his head."

Howie Carr should become a politician; well written Howie! Well as the truth goes Howie, your super hero Scott Brown works for a lobbyist.

"Brown is prohibited by federal rules from lobbying for two years after leaving the Senate, but told reporters he didn’t plan on doing any of that at Nixon Peabody, saying he would help clients navigate the ‘‘jungle of Washington politics and letting them know maybe a better way, or a different way, of doing things.’’"

"
Among Nixon Peabody’s clients in 2012 was Goldman Sachs, which paid the firm $140,000 for lobbying services, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Brown received financial support from members of Nixon Peabody during his failed re-election campaign. Nine attorneys and partners contributed a total of $3,750 to Brown’s campaign during the 2011-2012 election cycle."

"According to a statement from the firm, Brown will be involved in business and governmental affairs, with a focus on the financial services industry and commercial real estate.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/politics/Ex-Sen-Scot... ;

Howie didn't Scott state that he had great relations with the Majority leader Boener to include his secretaries personal phone number?

So Howie as you "conviently forgot" where Scott brown is these days he is with a lobbying firm. What is your view again in reference to lobbying firms?

Maybe in a few years you may state "the corrupt stripper" in reference to Brown as you commonly stated "the corrupt midget" about Billy Bulger?

Howie Carrs double standard review?? Could be onto something! Instead of you selling books with information you obtained as an employee of the Boston Herald you could begin your own newsletter!
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Book’s success will be ‘Rigged’
Free pass for Liz because she’s a Dem
Friday, March 22, 2013
PrintEmail Comments (80)
By:
Howie Carr
So U.S. Sen. Granny Warren has now hired a big-time literary agent to peddle her memoirs, and the working title is “Rigged.”
Rigged? Surely some mistake — wouldn’t “Hammered” be a much more appropriate title?
Or even better,“Faked.”
Somewhere, Scott Brown is shaking his head. Because he knows that the same nastiness and cheap shots that he endured after his million-dollar payday for “Against All Odds” will not be leveled against the author of “Hammered,” er, I mean,“Faked.”
The reason is very simple. The fake Indian is a Democrat. Scott Brown is a Republican.
I can write the reviews of Granny’s book right now, as they’ll run in the Globe (assuming the broadsheet hasn’t followed the Phoenix into well-deserved oblivion by the time the tome comes out in &#8232;18 months or so).
“Awe-inspiring ... must-read ... fascinating ... a classic for the ages ... a Mother Jones Pick of the Year....”
Certain accolades are reserved exclusively for the Beautiful People — Pulitzer Prizes, Profiles in Courage Awards and, of course, good book reviews.
Actually, Scott Brown didn’t get the proper savaging that most of the Morrissey Boulevard moonbats would have liked to have given him. The problem was, Brown’s $1 million advance was less than Gov. Deval Patrick’s $1.35 million.
Anyway, a month or so after both memoirs came out, Scott’s sales of 15,534 were described in Politico as “disappointing.” Deval sales were approximately 6,000 — a best-seller!
But Deval’s grab for the gelt gave Scott cover. A Globe columnist, writing her own stuff for once, sadly noted that with &#8232;Deval pulling another major Coke-Texaco type corporate heist,“It’s hard to tag (Brown) as uniquely opportunistic.”
Still, slam him the moonbats did. Somebody on DU.com said Brown’s book was worse than “Mein Kampf.” I think they were kidding, but maybe I’ll tweet that to the Globe and see whether they’ll run with it. Somebody in Plymouth “questioned whether Brown might have fabricated the (sexual-molestation) story.”
Not identifying the molester —“a permanent unsightly stain on his moral character.”
But pretending to be an Indian to steal affirmative-action slots at two Ivy League law schools – nothing to see folks, move along. And I guarantee you the genteel rumpswabs who review Granny’s tome will not bring it up. If you can’t say something good about a fake Indian ...
It’s always been this way. Newt Gingrich in 1995 gets a $4.5 million advance from &#8232;Rupert Murdoch — he had to give it back. Five years later, Hillary Clinton grabs $8 million — no problemo.
The Globe review noted Brown’s book wasn’t quite as good as “Profiles in Courage” or “Dreams of My Father.” How could it be? Those books were written — er, ghostwritten — by Democrats.
One thing’s for sure. It doesn’t matter how many copies it sells,“Rigged” will be a “best-seller.” It’ll be rigged.
Click here to go to howiecarrshow.com to pre-order Howie’s new book,“Rifleman.”
What's your point short bus? That liberal Dems control the media and an idiot like you does whatever they tell you to do. Being an author and a critic myself I wrote a book that is a best seller.
liberalism is democratic

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point short bus? That liberal Dems control the media and an idiot like you does whatever they tell you to do. Being an author and a critic myself I wrote a book that is a best seller.
The liberal media? LMAo. This is the only reason why there is a democratic America still.

The liberal media is the core of Democracy!

You do understand what liberal means don't you? Liberal is a person who is honest, a liberal person is a person who cares about the human being!

Here is the definition "Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty, equality, and justice (including both legal justice and social justice).[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.[3][4]"

Republican party is the party of GREED, the party of INEQUALITY!
liberalism is democratic

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point short bus? That liberal Dems control the media and an idiot like you does whatever they tell you to do. Being an author and a critic myself I wrote a book that is a best seller.
"Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings."

Republicans believe that the most greedy, human rights discriminator should rule the common people. Republicans believe that CEO pay should increase and food stamps should be taken away from the common people.

Beware of the Republican satans.
Republicans believe that corporations should be kings!

Why doesn't the RNC just move to China??? Go away, take your money and GO! Many have a second residence in Dubai already!

Many republican supportors are gullible and commonly believe that citizens should be thrown into prisons.
Oh boy

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

liberalism is democratic wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings."
Republicans believe that the most greedy, human rights discriminator should rule the common people. Republicans believe that CEO pay should increase and food stamps should be taken away from the common people.
Beware of the Republican satans.
Republicans believe that corporations should be kings!
Why doesn't the RNC just move to China??? Go away, take your money and GO! Many have a second residence in Dubai already!
Many republican supportors are gullible and commonly believe that citizens should be thrown into prisons.
Your post just proves that "liberalism is a mental disorder"! LOL
gullible Republican

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post just proves that "liberalism is a mental disorder"! LOL
A mental disorder of decent level minded citizens? A disorder of people who believe in equality?

The opposite of liberal is ignorant or a belief in inequality.

Is it okay to be different? What mold should we all follow? The North Korean way of life? Communist government China? Muslim way of life where a muslim is promised 100 virgins upon death? Or Mormon way of life where the men can have multiple wives?

Which way is Ok? What about a criminal cop who plants evidence on people? Is that OK? As long as the person is considered an "undesirable?" Should we shoot people and then ID them later like they did in California?

Hitler had an idea of what he considered the "ultimate race"! Hell even our prior Pope was involved in the Nazi youth!

Do you believe that Hitler had a point that you could agree with? Tell us about your beliefs!?
American

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

liberalism is democratic wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media? LMAo. This is the only reason why there is a democratic America still.
The liberal media is the core of Democracy!
You do understand what liberal means don't you? Liberal is a person who is honest, a liberal person is a person who cares about the human being!
Here is the definition "Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty, equality, and justice (including both legal justice and social justice).[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.[3][4]"
Republican party is the party of GREED, the party of INEQUALITY!
I was for Scott Brown before I was against him, but now after seeing our Senior Senator in action it looks like Massachusetts voters got it right in electing her.

I'd love to know the real reason Mr. Brown is not running for Sen. Kerry's seat?
GOP are wasting time

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lynch
United States

Please spare us the Howie Carr BS, K? If we want to see his BS we'll check the Herald thanks, and we won't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,061 - 4,080 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE