Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4459 Mar 22, 2013
Lynch wrote:
Book’s success will be ‘Rigged’
Free pass for Liz because she’s a Dem
Friday, March 22, 2013
PrintEmail Comments (80)
.
By:
Howie Carr
.
.
So U.S. Sen. Granny Warren has now hired a big-time literary agent to peddle her memoirs, and the working title is “Rigged.”
Rigged? Surely some mistake — wouldn’t “Hammered” be a much more appropriate title?
Or even better,“Faked.”
Somewhere, Scott Brown is shaking his head. Because he knows that the same nastiness and cheap shots that he endured after his million-dollar payday for “Against All Odds” will not be leveled against the author of “Hammered,” er, I mean,“Faked.”
The reason is very simple. The fake Indian is a Democrat. Scott Brown is a Republican.
I can write the reviews of Granny’s book right now, as they’ll run in the Globe (assuming the broadsheet hasn’t followed the Phoenix into well-deserved oblivion by the time the tome comes out in 
18 months or so).
“Awe-inspiring ... must-read ... fascinating ... a classic for the ages ... a Mother Jones Pick of the Year....”
Certain accolades are reserved exclusively for the Beautiful People — Pulitzer Prizes, Profiles in Courage Awards and, of course, good book reviews.
Actually, Scott Brown didn’t get the proper savaging that most of the Morrissey Boulevard moonbats would have liked to have given him. The problem was, Brown’s $1 million advance was less than Gov. Deval Patrick’s $1.35 million.
Anyway, a month or so after both memoirs came out, Scott’s sales of 15,534 were described in Politico as “disappointing.” Deval sales were approximately 6,000 — a best-seller!
But Deval’s grab for the gelt gave Scott cover. A Globe columnist, writing her own stuff for once, sadly noted that with 
Deval pulling another major Coke-Texaco type corporate heist,“It’s hard to tag (Brown) as uniquely opportunistic.”
Still, slam him the moonbats did. Somebody on DU.com said Brown’s book was worse than “Mein Kampf.” I think they were kidding, but maybe I’ll tweet that to the Globe and see whether they’ll run with it. Somebody in Plymouth “questioned whether Brown might have fabricated the (sexual-molestation) story.”
Not identifying the molester —“a permanent unsightly stain on his moral character.”
But pretending to be an Indian to steal affirmative-action slots at two Ivy League law schools – nothing to see folks, move along. And I guarantee you the genteel rumpswabs who review Granny’s tome will not bring it up. If you can’t say something good about a fake Indian ...
It’s always been this way. Newt Gingrich in 1995 gets a $4.5 million advance from 
Rupert Murdoch — he had to give it back. Five years later, Hillary Clinton grabs $8 million — no problemo.
The Globe review noted Brown’s book wasn’t quite as good as “Profiles in Courage” or “Dreams of My Father.” How could it be? Those books were written — er, ghostwritten — by Democrats.
One thing’s for sure. It doesn’t matter how many copies it sells,“Rigged” will be a “best-seller.” It’ll be rigged.
Click here to go to howiecarrshow.com to pre-order Howie’s new book,“Rifleman.”
What's your point short bus? That liberal Dems control the media and an idiot like you does whatever they tell you to do. Being an author and a critic myself I wrote a book that is a best seller.
liberalism is democratic

Fitchburg, MA

#4460 Mar 22, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point short bus? That liberal Dems control the media and an idiot like you does whatever they tell you to do. Being an author and a critic myself I wrote a book that is a best seller.
The liberal media? LMAo. This is the only reason why there is a democratic America still.

The liberal media is the core of Democracy!

You do understand what liberal means don't you? Liberal is a person who is honest, a liberal person is a person who cares about the human being!

Here is the definition "Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty, equality, and justice (including both legal justice and social justice).[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.[3][4]"

Republican party is the party of GREED, the party of INEQUALITY!
liberalism is democratic

Fitchburg, MA

#4461 Mar 22, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point short bus? That liberal Dems control the media and an idiot like you does whatever they tell you to do. Being an author and a critic myself I wrote a book that is a best seller.
"Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings."

Republicans believe that the most greedy, human rights discriminator should rule the common people. Republicans believe that CEO pay should increase and food stamps should be taken away from the common people.

Beware of the Republican satans.
Republicans believe that corporations should be kings!

Why doesn't the RNC just move to China??? Go away, take your money and GO! Many have a second residence in Dubai already!

Many republican supportors are gullible and commonly believe that citizens should be thrown into prisons.
Oh boy

Boston, MA

#4462 Mar 22, 2013
liberalism is democratic wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings."
Republicans believe that the most greedy, human rights discriminator should rule the common people. Republicans believe that CEO pay should increase and food stamps should be taken away from the common people.
Beware of the Republican satans.
Republicans believe that corporations should be kings!
Why doesn't the RNC just move to China??? Go away, take your money and GO! Many have a second residence in Dubai already!
Many republican supportors are gullible and commonly believe that citizens should be thrown into prisons.
Your post just proves that "liberalism is a mental disorder"! LOL
gullible Republican

Fitchburg, MA

#4463 Mar 22, 2013
Oh boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post just proves that "liberalism is a mental disorder"! LOL
A mental disorder of decent level minded citizens? A disorder of people who believe in equality?

The opposite of liberal is ignorant or a belief in inequality.

Is it okay to be different? What mold should we all follow? The North Korean way of life? Communist government China? Muslim way of life where a muslim is promised 100 virgins upon death? Or Mormon way of life where the men can have multiple wives?

Which way is Ok? What about a criminal cop who plants evidence on people? Is that OK? As long as the person is considered an "undesirable?" Should we shoot people and then ID them later like they did in California?

Hitler had an idea of what he considered the "ultimate race"! Hell even our prior Pope was involved in the Nazi youth!

Do you believe that Hitler had a point that you could agree with? Tell us about your beliefs!?
American

Largo, FL

#4464 Mar 22, 2013
liberalism is democratic wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media? LMAo. This is the only reason why there is a democratic America still.
The liberal media is the core of Democracy!
You do understand what liberal means don't you? Liberal is a person who is honest, a liberal person is a person who cares about the human being!
Here is the definition "Liberalism (from the Latin liberalis)[1] is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty, equality, and justice (including both legal justice and social justice).[2] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.[3][4]"
Republican party is the party of GREED, the party of INEQUALITY!
I was for Scott Brown before I was against him, but now after seeing our Senior Senator in action it looks like Massachusetts voters got it right in electing her.

I'd love to know the real reason Mr. Brown is not running for Sen. Kerry's seat?
GOP are wasting time

Fitchburg, MA

#4465 Mar 22, 2013
Lynch
United States

Please spare us the Howie Carr BS, K? If we want to see his BS we'll check the Herald thanks, and we won't.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4466 Mar 22, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I was for Scott Brown before I was against him, but now after seeing our Senior Senator in action it looks like Massachusetts voters got it right in electing her.
I'd love to know the real reason Mr. Brown is not running for Sen. Kerry's seat?
I voted and campaigned for Scott Brown the first time around. He ended up being very disappointing. He voted against pro American jobs bills.

I then supported and campaigned for Elizabeth Warren and it appears that she is who she stated she was going to be.

Next I hope is going to be Senator Lynch. He is the real deal also. Elizabeth Warren and Stephen Lynch would run the Dem party together. If Markey gets elected then it will be the same old BS.

If Lynch doesn't get the nod I am looking at Gomez the Republican candidate. I don't agree with him on everything but at least he would do something in the Senate as opposed to Markey.

Markey wants to be the Senator; Lynch wants to work as our Senator! There is a big difference. Lynch would get things done and Markey would just have the title of Senator. We had enough of those!
ruggug

Pittsburgh, PA

#4469 Mar 22, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………

Vote Putun
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4471 Mar 24, 2013
GOP are wasting time wrote:
Lynch
United States
Please spare us the Howie Carr BS, K? If we want to see his BS we'll check the Herald thanks, and we won't.
C'mon huh? He's a funny guy who tells it like it is, just because you don't agree with him does not make him bad. Get on some meds..
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4473 Mar 26, 2013
GOP are wasting time wrote:
Lynch
United States
Please spare us the Howie Carr BS, K? If we want to see his BS we'll check the Herald thanks, and we won't.
You cant afford the Herald.
You need to leave your job at the car wash.
But look in the cars you wash, You might get one for free.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4474 Mar 26, 2013
Look or President Obama.
Next month on the cover of the Economist magazine,
It's their annual April fool's issue'.
meanwhile

Waltham, MA

#4475 Mar 26, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant afford the Herald.
You need to leave your job at the car wash.
But look in the cars you wash, You might get one for free.
Oh how cute, a troll with all sorts of assumptions.

Nobody wants the Herald, if I was offered one at the Ritz, I would wipe my feet with it and toss it to you so you could read it after you parked my car!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4476 Mar 26, 2013
meanwhile wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, a troll with all sorts of assumptions.
Nobody wants the Herald, if I was offered one at the Ritz, I would wipe my feet with it and toss it to you so you could read it after you parked my car!


The only Ritz you'd be near is the cracker! You probably read the Phoenix because you can't understand the 11 O'clock news! Now run along and let the adults chat.
And

Fitchburg, MA

#4478 Mar 26, 2013
meanwhile wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, a troll with all sorts of assumptions.
Nobody wants the Herald, if I was offered one at the Ritz, I would wipe my feet with it and toss it to you so you could read it after you parked my car!
If you really frequented the Ritz, you'd know it's not the Ritz anymore.......
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4480 Mar 26, 2013
meanwhile wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how cute, a troll with all sorts of assumptions.
Nobody wants the Herald, if I was offered one at the Ritz, I would wipe my feet with it and toss it to you so you could read it after you parked my car!
You come and meet me. I'll bring the Herald to wipe your blood face. You stupid sun of a bitch.
meanwhile

Fitchburg, MA

#4481 Mar 26, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
You come and meet me. I'll bring the Herald to wipe your blood face. You stupid sun of a bitch.
Awe, poor slimy troll, don't like it, STFU with your stupid comments full of assumptions and NO SUBSTANCE!
meanwhile

Fitchburg, MA

#4482 Mar 26, 2013
And wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really frequented the Ritz, you'd know it's not the Ritz anymore.......
If you had even the slightest understanding you would know, it doesn't matter, it was a response to a troll, now you're the troll, see how that works.

Anything of substance to say useless bandwidth?
meanwhile

Fitchburg, MA

#4483 Mar 26, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Ritz you'd be near is the cracker! You probably read the Phoenix because you can't understand the 11 O'clock news! Now run along and let the adults chat.
ProbablyProbablyProbablyProbab lyProbablyProbablyProbablyProb ablyProbablyProbablyProbablyPr obablyProbablyProbablyProbably ProbablyProbablyProbablyProbab lyProbablyProbablyProbablyProb ablyProbablyProbablyProbablyPr obablyProbablyProbablyProbably ProbablyProbablyProbablyProbab lyProbablyProbablyProbablyProb ablyProbablyProbablyProbablyPr obablyProbablyProbablyProbably ProbablyProbablyProbablyProbab lyProbablyProbablyProbablyProb ablyProbablyProbablyProbablyPr obablyProbablyProbablyProbably Probably

Good stuff old timer, how about something that isn't a guess on your part/fart!
Malden resident

Malden, MA

#4484 Mar 26, 2013
I like Lynch too. Im not a Markey fan. He's currently trying to convince people that he is saving the world yet he has lived allegedly in Malden and there is gun violence and other crimes here. Is that playground in his commercial a Malden playground? And that poor pelican in his BP ad. I hope they didn't use a healthy pelican and drown it in oil just to make a political statement because that would make Markey just as much of a liar that he accuses BP of being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 4 hr GOBN 13
Just Another Monday Dec 7 Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Dec 7 Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Dec 6 Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Dec 6 Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus Dec 6 Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages