Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
You are a stupid ex-con that will never have anything to offer and I would never have any interest in learning anything you want to teach. Government and business MUST work together in order for our society to survive...you are seeing evidence all around you with what happens when you morons think you can get government to bully business into doing what you want....you see moron, businesses create jobs, not government.
Government jobs are overhead...they don't produce anything tangible and do not add to the economy, they are jobs that are needed to manage a government that has become too large and imposes its will on businesses to the point where our businesses are being strangled.
You can argue your point until you are Blue in the face, but you cannot change the facts. As long as our government over-regulates the piss out of our businesses, we will see the suffering...you may not like reality, but thats how it is.
You obviously believe our government is the solution, when it is obviously the problem. If you didn't have your head stuck so far up your ass, you might learn something from someone that actually contributes to our society instead of taking from it like you...you worthless piece of shit.
Hey JF, since you are the enlightened one, what's your take on Bohner wanting budgets cuts to Medicare, Social Security and Veterans benefits. The Republicans want to tuck it to the elderly and the Veterans that fought for their country and the people in it. Please explain to us how those reductions are going to help our country. Also, ask your parents how they feel about receiving reduced benefits that they earned. A none reply means you don't have an answer.
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
You are a stupid ex-con that will never have anything to offer and I would never have any interest in learning anything you want to teach. Government and business MUST work together in order for our society to survive...you are seeing evidence all around you with what happens when you morons think you can get government to bully business into doing what you want....you see moron, businesses create jobs, not government.
Government jobs are overhead...they don't produce anything tangible and do not add to the economy, they are jobs that are needed to manage a government that has become too large and imposes its will on businesses to the point where our businesses are being strangled.
You can argue your point until you are Blue in the face, but you cannot change the facts. As long as our government over-regulates the piss out of our businesses, we will see the suffering...you may not like reality, but thats how it is.
You obviously believe our government is the solution, when it is obviously the problem. If you didn't have your head stuck so far up your ass, you might learn something from someone that actually contributes to our society instead of taking from it like you...you worthless piece of shit.
Would you be kind enough to explain to us your definition of Gov'mnt and Business working together.... You really should stop the name calling as it's really not needed to make your points.
To FT

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Florida retiree is so embarrassed that he's been commenting on this topic every single day for three years that he felt compelled to change his name. Jeez get a life why don't ya. I laughed when I came on here after months to see you're still at it.
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I like Lynch he's funny as you can get. I'm going to predict his next rant.. You know nothing!! My brother was a civil war hero, my Mother ran Lincolns campain and my father came over on the Mayflower and was the first to set foot in America!

He's just to funny to read sometimes. So I have to make jokes.
Steroid Schilling

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch,
Have you ever heard of antitrust laws? Corporations have superseeded their relevance and must be control and or brought down!

America is the number one consumer in the world! American corporations depend on consumer spending in order to make profits. If I were president I would capture anything over 20 Million dollars by force. I would pass laws by capping pay to $300,000 a year. Beyond that go to another country.

Corporations have buried the American workers who made them wealthy. If it keeps up this way then their money will be worth pesos!

Baseball players making 100 million, basketball players and the list goeson and on. Schilling is reaping karma and it is comforting to watch as he bad mouthed every hard working American and degrading them at every step. He deserves nothing short of skid row!

He was overpaid for working three hrs a week and he put everyone else down in society, screw him and others that are self righteous pukes like him! He just took his bloody sock out of the hall of fame. He lost the first game he pitched which put us in the hole.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Lemont Cranston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JF, since you are the enlightened one, what's your take on Bohner wanting budgets cuts to Medicare, Social Security and Veterans benefits. The Republicans want to tuck it to the elderly and the Veterans that fought for their country and the people in it. Please explain to us how those reductions are going to help our country. Also, ask your parents how they feel about receiving reduced benefits that they earned. A none reply means you don't have an answer.
Lemont,

If you are honestly trying to ask a serious question, that is fine. If you are asking a bullshit question because you don't have the intelligence for asking an appropriate question, then I have no answer for you.

If you have proof beyond your BS rhetoric that Republicans are, as you say it, "trying to tuck it to the elderly and veterans", please provide your proof.

I am fine with having a serious discussion about the issues in our country and the realities of our government continuing to spend more money than we have, but I will wait until you ask a question that is worth answering.
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

THere's the "proof". Eliminate all the benefits, keep all the taxes and revenues, give massive further tax breaks to richest and increase defense spending by 500 billion and somehow since there is no mention of how the details work, magically balances the budget with asterisks!

Privitize (read END MEDICARE) Medicare, reduce Social Security (why SS nobody knows cause it never contributes to the deficit) repeal ACA.

Not gonna happen mind you, you lost the election over all this but hey, no Republican has ever been accused of accepting reality and so, here comes the same old BS no math Ryan Budget!!
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

And if Robber Barons aren't enough to prove Business and Government are bad matches well then, forget about it, you have zero desire to deal in reality.

Simple question.

Did the Constitution create a Government for business and corporations or for the people's benefit?
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

"The president and the American people must understand that there is no negotiating with a terrorist organization, which is what the Republican Party has essentially become in 2013. Americans are beginning to understand the deep level of the Republican Party's new embrace of anarchy and the constant political campaign.

Rather than forging a novel path of actually respecting the will of voters from an election just 3 months in the past, conservatives are showing no signs of living in a world of reality, instead relitigating issues decided at the ballot box and inventing new ways to block the progress and routine operation of our nation. The GOP would take us to the very brink of disaster, then promises they want to do it again and again and again."
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemont,
If you are honestly trying to ask a serious question, that is fine. If you are asking a bullshit question because you don't have the intelligence for asking an appropriate question, then I have no answer for you.
If you have proof beyond your BS rhetoric that Republicans are, as you say it, "trying to tuck it to the elderly and veterans", please provide your proof.
I am fine with having a serious discussion about the issues in our country and the realities of our government continuing to spend more money than we have, but I will wait until you ask a question that is worth answering.
Read and respond to Post #4323 and please don't dance around the post as it's a serious statement. Ryans Budget is one of the main reasons Mitty is eating fluffanutter cupcakes on his Birthday and will be the reason the American people will not elect a Republican.
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

This is going to be a great spin thread!

Watch how the Constitutionally created Government "of the people, by the people and for the people" gets spun into a desire for a Government of the corporations, by the corporations and for the corporations!!!!!

Whoohoo, it's spin city time!!!!!!!!!!
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Whats wrong Lemont...can't ask your own questions? I told you, when you ask a serious question, I will provide a serious answer.

BTW...if you haven't read the republicans plan for yourself, you are just bullshitting as usual...try again FR.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Lemont Cranston wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be kind enough to explain to us your definition of Gov'mnt and Business working together.... You really should stop the name calling as it's really not needed to make your points.
I would be more than happy in providing you with MY OPINION about government and business working together.

The vast majority of the businesses in the United States are businesses that ARE NOT publically traded corporations. That is something that seems to slip under the radar because most of the news regarding businesses are about the corporations and stockholders...they make the news for all kinds of reasons but partly because stockholders have invested in them and when they sneeze, stockholders catch a cold. The majority of working Americans work for small and medium sized businesses and are owned by a single person or family, or maybe a partnership. These people take risks in setting up these businesses because they feel they can achieve their goals by being business owners instead of working in someone else's business, and isn't that the American Dream?
Businesses in general have to survive in an environment that must balance: finding work, pricing themselves to be competitive, paying wages, paying taxes, paying other business related expenses, and making enough profit to be successful by thriving and growing. This must be done within a constantly changing economical landscape, where very few things are static, and constant adjustments must be made. A business owner’s motivation is pretty clear…design a business structure that can achieve the business owner’s goals, which most times, results in other people having employment as well. This would be difficult on its own, but then we have government.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Government is an entity that doesn’t create anything tangible, but is a necessity for our country and culture to survive. Our form of government is a form that allows us to elect our leaders in hopes that the leadership they provide will move our country and its people forward. Government leaders have many different motivations for the creation of laws and many of those motivations are in direct conflict with government’s responsibility in AIDING businesses. Over many years, our government has created thousands and thousands of regulations and laws, providing guidance for our society. Many of those laws are directly related to the regulation of aspects of business and these laws require businesses to comply. Some of these laws defy any common sense and are detrimental to our businesses.
We have laws that allow a stupid lady the right to spill hot coffee in her lap at a drive-through window, and then successfully take millions of dollars from the restaurant that served her the hot coffee, or allow a stupid man the ability to sue a company that made a motor home where he got up from the driver’s seat while the vehicle was in motion to make himself a sandwich in the kitchen. Isn’t it sad that we have a yearly show about successful lawsuits that are so ridiculous that they can make a show about it and we laugh…isn’t that funny??? The businesses suffering from our ridiculous tort system aren’t laughing…they suffer the consequences of that system, and by the way, so do we. We have fewer jobs available because of that system.
We have laws that forced banks to comply with our governments wishes to “give everyone a house”, because it is everyone’s right to have a house…right? It doesn’t matter if they have an adequate ability to pay, but government forced banks to lend money to people that they really should not have or face consequences. We all know what the result was…businesses creating financial instruments that should have never been created because they needed to hide the truth within those instruments on the risks of default from all of these people that really were not able to “buy their own house”.
We have a law that will force every business to provide employees with health insurance or pay a fine for not providing a benefit that government considers a right. Although I agree that we all have the “right” to access “health care”, that should not be confused for having the “right” to “health insurance”. Those are two different things, but what are the government’s motives for doing that? That would be no different than government creating a law that states that employers will be required to provide 3 weeks of paid vacation and 10 sick days to all employees or face penalties.
These are not laws that enable companies to hire and move their businesses forward. These laws impose layers and layers of cost onto our businesses that they would not have to pay if their workforce is “out of country”. We need our government to work with our businesses if we want our country and our people to move forward and prosper, but it will take government and business working together.
Right now our government is working against our businesses, and until that changes, we will see a continuance of high unemployment, high numbers of people utilizing public assistance and government services, and all of the negative issues that come with these things.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I have a question for some of you...

How many good decisions have you made when you were making those decisions in turmoil or under duress and responding with emotion instead of considering all of the consequences?

We have a government that CONSTANTLY makes its decision in reaction to a crisis and these decisions are not well thought out.

How crazy is is for Nancy Pelosi to make this statement..."we will know whats in it after we pass it". That is like me telling you to sign a contract...you asking me what is in the contract, and me telling you,"you will know whats in it after you sign it". That is what the Democrats are doing...it is crazy and should never be supported.
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

"with government’s responsibility in AIDING businesses."

The Government does not have such a responsibility! The Government ALLOWS Corporations to exist. Prove this is a mandate for our democracy!

No mention of how Republicans are sticking it to Veterans, then elderly, the poor!

Keep spinning top!!!!
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hey FR,

I have a copy of the budget from The House of Representatives because thay have their budget done on time AGAIN.

Where is Obama's budget? Oh thats right, he doesn't have one AGAIN.

Where is the Senate's budget...oh thats right, it is MIA too.

Obama hasn't submitted a REQUIRED budget in 5 years...thats a responsible president.
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Lots of words, no substance! This will be the order of the day apparently!
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
I have a question for some of you...
How many good decisions have you made when you were making those decisions in turmoil or under duress and responding with emotion instead of considering all of the consequences?
We have a government that CONSTANTLY makes its decision in reaction to a crisis and these decisions are not well thought out.
How crazy is is for Nancy Pelosi to make this statement..."we will know whats in it after we pass it". That is like me telling you to sign a contract...you asking me what is in the contract, and me telling you,"you will know whats in it after you sign it". That is what the Democrats are doing...it is crazy and should never be supported.
REPUBLICANS ARE CAUSING THE CRISIS'!

And of course now it's questions instead of answers!!!!!
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
Hey FR,
I have a copy of the budget from The House of Representatives because thay have their budget done on time AGAIN.
Where is Obama's budget? Oh thats right, he doesn't have one AGAIN.
Where is the Senate's budget...oh thats right, it is MIA too.
Obama hasn't submitted a REQUIRED budget in 5 years...thats a responsible president.
DISTRACTION POST!!!!!

Here it is, same as last four years!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Overview

And BTW, who is responsible for the Budget in our democracy?????

Hint: It's NOT the President!!

SPIN SPIN SPIN!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 22 min Karen 2
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 7 hr Civil Servant Sup... 29
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Tue Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) Tue Crown Vicman 51
Fitchburg Knights of Columbus Lobster/Clam Bake... Mon Karen 2
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••