Comments
3,821 - 3,840 of 4,699 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
Malden Resident

United States

#4166 Jan 8, 2013
Even if Warren is considered a Senior Senator, in my opinion Markeydoesnt deserve the Senate position He's been a politician for years unlike Warren and had the opportunity to help fight corruption in the State and didn't do anything What significant thing has he done to improve the quality of your life I know I am on Soc Second and get food stamps right now
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#4167 Jan 9, 2013
It will be interesting to see how many people 2 years from now, still without jobs are complaining even though they got what they voted for...

it is amazing that people think they can ignore the laws of money and economics, and think they can make the outcome as they wish...

oh well, it will be an interesting 4 years...thats for sure.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#4168 Jan 9, 2013
for real wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it laughable that people marked this post clueless. Talk about clueless. These people don't realize that the VAST MAJORITY of the jobs created have been in the public sector. They're needed to support all the people now on food stamps, ssi disability, unemployment, ebt, etc. Don't you realize how many people are no longer in the workforce? Wake up idiots.
for real,

I realize that we have a large percentage of our population that doesn't understand economics, and they believe they can control the outcome and ignore the laws of money and how it works.

They can keep trying, but it will fail every time. I will just work within those established laws and my family will be fine...I used to care about everyone else and hoped we could all win by working together, but the folks that voted for Obama and support the reckless things he has done and what he will do deserve what is coming.

People might eventually learn how it works and decide to do the right thing, but for now, voters elected idiots that have no intention of fixing things, so settle in for a rough ride.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4170 Jan 9, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>If you can spend the day golfing and writing stupid comments on forums you must be healthy enough to work. Your hero Teddy was still working up until the day he died.
Thank God I am healthy enough to work if I choosed to do so. However, I worked hard all my life and prepared for our retirement which I hope you are doing as wll.

In spite of the verbal nonsense JF throws out on here the American people made the right choices when voting and saw through the phoney marlarky that the Republickes were dishing out which reflected in only making themselves richer and the poor poorer.
It shows you can't fool the American voter! God Bless Ameria!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4172 Jan 9, 2013
InTheKnowq wrote:
<quoted text>
U r and idiot and cannot spell like most liberals. You live in the foreign land of ameria with all your other butt bongo buddies? Seems you too stupid to work and live off liberal handouts. Loser
Cannot spell..
Do not throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Ameria What land is that ?
What do you mean to stupid . It's your to stupid.
Wake up moron.

Somewhere out there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen for you to breathe.
I think you owe that tree an apology.
Rush limpballs

Stratham, NH

#4173 Jan 9, 2013
InTheKnowq wrote:
<quoted text>
U r and idiot and cannot spell like most liberals. You live in the foreign land of ameria with all your other butt bongo buddies? Seems you too stupid to work and live off liberal handouts. Loser
WOW! You're telling someone else about spelling errors..LOL
Al Gwhore

Leominster, MA

#4174 Jan 9, 2013
Should I have held out for more money from Al jazeera for my tv network? I had them hostage.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4176 Jan 10, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot spell..
Do not throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Ameria What land is that ?
What do you mean to stupid . It's your to stupid.
Wake up moron.
Somewhere out there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen for you to breathe.
I think you owe that tree an apology.

That was a beautiful and very befitting reply you wrote to an obvious loser who was a MITTY Romney fan, Thank You!

It's laughable to see a dope like him/her spell America as Ameria and then tell someone they can't spell, too funny.

Hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year!
SpellCheck

Southborough, MA

#4178 Jan 10, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a beautiful and very befitting reply you wrote to an obvious loser who was a MITTY Romney fan, Thank You!
It's laughable to see a dope like him/her spell America as Ameria and then tell someone they can't spell, too funny.
Hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year!
That individual was correcting your bad spelling moron!! You are the individual that cannot spell America...
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4180 Jan 10, 2013
SpellCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
That individual was correcting your bad spelling moron!! You are the individual that cannot spell America...

You don't even belong in America! I never saw such a bunch of dumbells all in one thread before, I think you should be called the Ball Brothers because you all hang together! How's that for spelling you little gumball?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4182 Jan 10, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even belong in America! I never saw such a bunch of dumbells all in one thread before, I think you should be called the Ball Brothers because you all hang together! How's that for spelling you little gumball?
Sir I'd like to give you a little advice if you don't mind.
You see I usually vote Republican. But I could not bring myself to vote for Romney. I do not like outsourcing jobs that belong in America.
I did not vote for Obama either, I did vote for Scott Brown.
To each his own.
But you seem like a very smart person. And I consider myself as a person who knows what he is doing.
I'm leaving this moron site, Where people cant engage in more than 1 sentence,
I think you should do the same.
Why argue with low class scum of the earth, Who only wish people with cancer and other sickness .
You seem way 2 intelligent for these whackos .
Find a forum with decent people.
Good luck to you .
Have a happy and healthy New Year.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4183 Jan 10, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir I'd like to give you a little advice if you don't mind.
You see I usually vote Republican. But I could not bring myself to vote for Romney. I do not like outsourcing jobs that belong in America.
I did not vote for Obama either, I did vote for Scott Brown.
To each his own.
But you seem like a very smart person. And I consider myself as a person who knows what he is doing.
I'm leaving this moron site, Where people cant engage in more than 1 sentence,
I think you should do the same.
Why argue with low class scum of the earth, Who only wish people with cancer and other sickness .
You seem way 2 intelligent for these whackos .
Find a forum with decent people.
Good luck to you .
Have a happy and healthy New Year.
Don't let the bastards grind you down. There's room for respectful discussion, even with those who voted for someone you didn't vote for.
Dirty Commies

United States

#4185 Jan 11, 2013
He's a candy azz....only one use for a candy azz...that's a sandbag.
The Happy Democat

Largo, FL

#4188 Jan 19, 2013
Joe K2 for Gov. Happy Days are here agan!
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#4189 Jan 19, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Thank God I am healthy enough to work if I choosed to do so. However, I worked hard all my life and prepared for our retirement which I hope you are doing as wll.
In spite of the verbal nonsense JF throws out on here the American people made the right choices when voting and saw through the phoney marlarky that the Republickes were dishing out which reflected in only making themselves richer and the poor poorer.
It shows you can't fool the American voter! God Bless Ameria!
Who are you fooling? U R a loser living off the state. You are I need a handout to get by loser dem.
Diane

Auburndale, FL

#4190 Jan 19, 2013
Are you people using this thread when drunk? It seems like it.
Al Gwhore

Leominster, MA

#4191 Jan 19, 2013
Ha ha king Al just made another $30 mill by insider trading with Apple. Go buy a Prius you servants.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4192 Jan 20, 2013
You are cordially invited to the Ray Lewis retirement party This evening.
Given by Tom Brady and company.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4194 Jan 20, 2013
Ozzie Bender Rockey ect wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did this liberal liar/loser disapear to? Was he finally kicked off or maybe someone punched his face off?
It's funny, but I noticed all your pathetic posts about your rim job business were removed.

You know why? You're about as funny as cancer.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4196 Jan 20, 2013
Ozzie Bender Rockey ect wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did this liberal liar/loser disapear to? Was he finally kicked off or maybe someone punched his face off?
You need a little pick up.
Some one should come with toilet paper and pick you up.
YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 11 hr Karen 11
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 19 hr Pajama People 43
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 19 hr Tim 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Sat But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Sat Tim 4
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Aug 29 Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Aug 28 Karen 2
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••