|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from Mass voters.
3 house speakers thrown out of office or in jail.
The head of highway safety . Has a huge rap sheet.
All speeding. going through red lights resisting arrest.
LT Gov. totals a car at a 100mph.
Gov. Patrick has spent less time in Mass than any other Gov.,
Real bright voters here.
yep Mr Patrick sure does recognize criminals , I mean talent before he hires them and appoints them high level positions.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a liar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jdi6QUDnCN4XX
I tottaly agree, just thought I stir things up throwing ol-barney into the mix
remember fanny mae and freddie mac are fiscally sound!!!
Lighten up

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

You people are a little severe. How could Barney know that people who don't have a job couldn't pay their bills. You can't blame the banks for writing the Mortgages because Barney promised the banks that the Federal Government will pay them.

There was a t.v. show where they would go into a community of poor people with no money and build them a giant house with a water park in the backyard and a heated pool in the basement.

I never understood that show. If they couldn't afford a two bedroom ranch what would make you think they can afford a mansion?
Chico

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Massachusetts politicians are a joke
Chico

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Murderers, druggies , off shore gambling rings, tax cheats, rapists and those are only some of the highlights.
Lighten up

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Nobody can honestly say Barney doesn't anything about money. He just didn't understand he was elected to save taxpayers money. Making millions while in office on kickbacks and running a gay brothel out of his house in Washington that was paid for by taxpayers may be frowned upon by some but hey nobody is perfect. Shouldn't we give the guy a break?
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Back yard Barney, Wants to be in for just 3 months,
So he says , Then he will say I like this job. Im running.
Why.
Because he want's to sick t to Markey ,
Because Markey redistricted od Barneys stomping grounds, And Barney retired because not everyone outside his district thought he was Mr. Wonderful.
This his chance to get even with Markey.
And stick it were it don't belong.
Which h is an expert at.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Lighten up wrote:
Nobody can honestly say Barney doesn't anything about money. He just didn't understand he was elected to save taxpayers money. Making millions while in office on kickbacks and running a gay brothel out of his house in Washington that was paid for by taxpayers may be frowned upon by some but hey nobody is perfect. Shouldn't we give the guy a break?
How can you understand him. He talks like he has a co-k in his mouth.
True

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you understand him. He talks like he has a co-k in his mouth.
Isn't that his default position? Maybe he's related to that retard Mumbles Menino.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

True wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that his default position? Maybe he's related to that retard Mumbles Menino.
Could be,
And their sister Elisabeth Warren the F in Drama Queen.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, Elizabeth.
Malden Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever Barney Franks agenda is for asking to be interum Senator I hope he runs just to be a thorn in Markeys side This way another candidtae may have a chance I think because its a Senior Senator position either a past or present Senator should have the job Why should Markey be rewarded a Senior Senator seat What has he ever done to end corruption in the State for the decades that he has been in office Markey isn't exactly free of scandal either Its bad enough Kerry is going to be Secretary of State Maybe hell bring his luxury boat to DC Anyone know what the unemployment rate is or are the numbers still being fudged?
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The unemployment numbers are pure BS and they cannot be relied on for anything but helping Obama look better than he really is.
Hmm

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Malden Resident wrote:
Whatever Barney Franks agenda is for asking to be interum Senator I hope he runs just to be a thorn in Markeys side This way another candidtae may have a chance I think because its a Senior Senator position either a past or present Senator should have the job Why should Markey be rewarded a Senior Senator seat What has he ever done to end corruption in the State for the decades that he has been in office Markey isn't exactly free of scandal either Its bad enough Kerry is going to be Secretary of State Maybe hell bring his luxury boat to DC Anyone know what the unemployment rate is or are the numbers still being fudged?
It doesn't matter who wins the election. Even if it's Scott Brown, Lizzie will be the "Senior" senator for Massachusetts. Now isn't that just swell!! What a joke
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter who wins the election. Even if it's Scott Brown, Lizzie will be the "Senior" senator for Massachusetts. Now isn't that just swell!! What a joke

Maybe now you can understand why the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy was always re-elected. Once again, after I saw what the Republicans were proposing for Social Security and Medicare along with all the other social programs and not taxing the wealthy. I will never vote for a Republican even if Alfred E. Newman is running and is Democrat he'd get my vote.

And BTW JF what they wanted to do DOES AFFECT ME!
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe now you can understand why the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy was always re-elected. Once again, after I saw what the Republicans were proposing for Social Security and Medicare along with all the other social programs and not taxing the wealthy. I will never vote for a Republican even if Alfred E. Newman is running and is Democrat he'd get my vote.
And BTW JF what they wanted to do DOES AFFECT ME!
If you can spend the day golfing and writing stupid comments on forums you must be healthy enough to work. Your hero Teddy was still working up until the day he died.
Rush limballs

Stratham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

When will all of you angry old wingnuts get it? The American people rejected your warped ideology in September and will continue to do so from now on.
for real

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
The unemployment numbers are pure BS and they cannot be relied on for anything but helping Obama look better than he really is.
I find it laughable that people marked this post clueless. Talk about clueless. These people don't realize that the VAST MAJORITY of the jobs created have been in the public sector. They're needed to support all the people now on food stamps, ssi disability, unemployment, ebt, etc. Don't you realize how many people are no longer in the workforce? Wake up idiots.
for real

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's to "disagree" with here? it's a fact
for real

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

for real wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it laughable that people marked this post clueless. Talk about clueless. These people don't realize that the VAST MAJORITY of the jobs created have been in the public sector. They're needed to support all the people now on food stamps, ssi disability, unemployment, ebt, etc. Don't you realize how many people are no longer in the workforce? Wake up idiots.
I forgot to mention all the new IRS workers hired or to be hired to support Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Market Basket ready to hire 10 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 11 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' 17 hr Pajama People 4
a holes 21 hr Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix 21 hr BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
LHS grad wins pageant crown Mon Bob 2
•••
•••