Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4113 Jan 2, 2013
l m a o,
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4115 Jan 2, 2013
Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the only reason you want tomatoes is you find some kind of sexual pleasure with them. Seems you are just another low life moron with no clue on how to live. Most are not as pitiful as you and that is lucky for us all. All you are is a handout loving spinless liberal. Oh, I'll be just fine as I am not even close to as stupid as you.
So you can't answer the questions, right? I didn't think you could.
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

#4116 Jan 2, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't answer the questions, right? I didn't think you could.
Your too stupid to understand. Change your name to florida retard please.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4117 Jan 2, 2013
It was good news that Sec. of State Clinton and our next president is recovering from a blood clot. Clinton/Biden in 2016.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4118 Jan 2, 2013
It would be a good balance if Scott Brown ran for Gov. of Ma.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4119 Jan 2, 2013
Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your too stupid to understand. Change your name to florida retard please.
At least try to answer the questions, can you do that?
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

#4120 Jan 2, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> At least try to answer the questions, can you do that?
I doubt you will understand even the most simple answers. Clinton is a skank and you your nothing more than a feed me, can't stand on your own two feet liberal. Somebody with your mentality must have been living off retard street for a long time.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4121 Jan 2, 2013
Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt you will understand even the most simple answers. Clinton is a skank and you your nothing more than a feed me, can't stand on your own two feet liberal. Somebody with your mentality must have been living off retard street for a long time.
I'll answer the questions for you ok. 1st you have NOTHING, Second you'll never have anything and Thirdly it's because your a loser, class dismissed!
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4122 Jan 2, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
It was good news that Sec. of State Clinton and our next president is recovering from a blood clot. Clinton/Biden in 2016.
Biden rocks. Does he know where he is half of the time? NO but that adds to his coolness. Does Hillary tend to bend the truth? Maybe but she raised a fine son that was a multi millionaire before he was 17.
Donnie

United States

#4123 Jan 2, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Biden rocks. Does he know where he is half of the time? NO but that adds to his coolness. Does Hillary tend to bend the truth? Maybe but she raised a fine son that was a multi millionaire before he was 17.
A fine son? LMFAO, I think the koolaide you drank is tainted. Hillary and Bill have a daughter, Chelsea. Biden is funny as hell and keeps his foot firmly stuck in his mouth!
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4124 Jan 3, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Biden rocks. Does he know where he is half of the time? NO but that adds to his coolness. Does Hillary tend to bend the truth? Maybe but she raised a fine son that was a multi millionaire before he was 17.
It's clear you are dead from the neck up!!! What's the son's name?
LOL.......
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4125 Jan 3, 2013
My bad, I was just going by his picture. Nice to see Al Gore sold his television network to Al Jazeera. I guess in his mind one Al is no worse than another.
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#4126 Jan 3, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
It would be a good balance if Scott Brown ran for Gov. of Ma.
i hope south boston rep. steven lynch runs for the senate
seat, he is the only member of the mass. delegation thats
ever held a real job !!
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4127 Jan 3, 2013
jay silverheels wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope south boston rep. steven lynch runs for the senate
seat, he is the only member of the mass. delegation thats
ever held a real job !!
I am an Independent and vote for who I think will do a good job working for the people he or she represents. I know Scott Brown has done a lot fo people of his State and I believe he is a good man. However, after I saw what the Republicans wanted to do to Socical Security and Medicare I am totally turned off by any Republican and I think the country is with me, for them to try and kill future raises to SS and medical help to the needy shows me they are only out for more money in their pockets at the expense of the needy, we don't want that!
Hey dummy

Fitchburg, MA

#4128 Jan 3, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I am an Independent and vote for who I think will do a good job working for the people he or she represents. I know Scott Brown has done a lot fo people of his State and I believe he is a good man. However, after I saw what the Republicans wanted to do to Socical Security and Medicare I am totally turned off by any Republican and I think the country is with me, for them to try and kill future raises to SS and medical help to the needy shows me they are only out for more money in their pockets at the expense of the needy, we don't want that!
What does what you posted have to do with what Jay Silverheels posted. Nothing. You just like to see your words printed on the screen. You're a pitiful old man who needs to find a hobby. Point to one thing in your post that's even remotely related to what Jay had to say.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4129 Jan 3, 2013
Hey dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does what you posted have to do with what Jay Silverheels posted. Nothing. You just like to see your words printed on the screen. You're a pitiful old man who needs to find a hobby. Point to one thing in your post that's even remotely related to what Jay had to say.
You don't have the knowledge to know what I am posting about so go back to playing with your rubber doll!
huh

Leominster, MA

#4130 Jan 3, 2013
Hey dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I was able to follow the thread. Jay was talking about who should run and FR mentioned Scott Brown (as a possible candidate)and dismissed him. It wasn't a stretch at all. You people need to chill.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4132 Jan 4, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I was able to follow the thread. Jay was talking about who should run and FR mentioned Scott Brown (as a possible candidate)and dismissed him. It wasn't a stretch at all. You people need to chill.
Thank You. Now we have Joe K3 and Liz in office things will get rolling again. Even I have to draw the line in that Barney should not be allowed back in public office.

After what people saw as the Republicans desires for preventing going over the Fiscal Cliff they don't stand a chance getting elected dog cather of Fitchburg never mind upscale Leominster.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4134 Jan 4, 2013
Just the idea that Frank is even considered is an insult to our state. The man has no shame.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#4135 Jan 4, 2013
Say what wrote:
Just the idea that Frank is even considered is an insult to our state. The man has no shame.
I agree, I did also hear that he and his husband are looking for some vacation property in Fitchburg where they can raise tomatos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all Kevin Lynch stalkers 4 min Kevin Lynch 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed 9 min Kevin Lynch 34
News Red Cross ex-exec ordered to pay $4K - Sentinel... (Mar '08) 16 min Kevin Lynch 28
News Family escapes unharmed but loses pet cat in Fi... 1 hr Service Animal 4
News High turnover rate not unique to Leominster - S... (Jun '08) 2 hr Irvine 7
News Steig - Bedard (Oct '07) 2 hr Price is Correct 2
News Stalled Tri-Town project leading to frustration (Oct '07) 11 hr Q wrong 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages