Praxis33

Lee, MA

#4080 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Well Thanks to our Grest President we have avoided another Republican nightmare like they have not given us enough already. We can now look ahead to curing and repairing America from the 8 years we suffered from you-know-who's failed Administration.
Happy New Year and God Bless our President!
I still cannot get over them wanting to stop SS increases for the Retirees and taking funds away from Medicare, if you are still a Republican after that, well there is just something wrong with you.
I find it hard for you to type with my di ck in your mouth. Maybe the two of use can find a way that you can take all two inches of me from behind. I have never met someone as pitiful as you makes me feel good inside.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4081 Jan 1, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hard for you to type with my di ck in your mouth. Maybe the two of use can find a way that you can take all two inches of me from behind. I have never met someone as pitiful as you makes me feel good inside.
Are you and DUH. twins.? Are your knick names. Queer and GAY.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4082 Jan 1, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and DUH. twins.? Are your knick names. Queer and GAY.
Sla, thank you for your comments, but it's my feeling that to answer people like that is counter productive, it's far better to just skip over their meaningless posts.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4083 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Sla, thank you for your comments, but it's my feeling that to answer people like that is counter productive, it's far better to just skip over their meaningless posts.
Yea your right. It's like talking to a turtle very slow.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4084 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that your diagnosis is quite accurate. However, we must remember that we are also a product of our environment. So with that in mind one can just imagine the upbringing this individual was given or not given depending on the level of intelligence of the parents assuming there was two.
Bringing family into a topic is low even for you. I'll have you know I was raised by proud democrats. We even had a portrait of Bill Clinton over the fireplace.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4085 Jan 1, 2013
I have a portrait of Monaca OVER MY FIRE PLACE.
for real

Medford, MA

#4086 Jan 1, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Sla, thank you for your comments, but it's my feeling that to answer people like that is counter productive, it's far better to just skip over their meaningless posts.
Seriously? Still at it retiree? You are now beyond pathetic and must have set some kind of record for the number of posts on a topic. Sla is a close second.
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4088 Jan 1, 2013
Hey Sla Retiree seems to be your type of guy. Maybe you can meet up with the old boy and give him an Australian turkey trot.
true enough

Fitchburg, MA

#4089 Jan 1, 2013
Retiree is a backdoor loving fudgepacker. His wife left him as a result. Now he likes to be fisted while hanging out at the bath house.
Your Conscience

Southborough, MA

#4090 Jan 2, 2013
It amazes me how many of you spent New Years day on this pathetic forum bashing each other and spouting nonsense. Didn't any of you have family and friends to share a nice day with?

You all need to keep in mind that FR is a feeble old guy and can't remember where he left his socks, nevermind anything valuable about politics or Obama...of course he thinks Obama is wonderful, he is one of the useful idiots that Obama and the Democrats use to forward their ridiculous proposals and regulations. He is on the receiving side of government benefits, so he doesn't care what happens to any of us still contributing to the system that keeps his sorry ass alive.

Goverment Athletic Supporter (AKA Civil Servant Supporter) is another typical useful idiot for Obama and the Democrats and believes government is the answer.

SLA is just a bully and hasn't ever grown up.

Carry on...

Happy New Year!! Your Conscience
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4091 Jan 2, 2013
true enough wrote:
Retiree is a backdoor loving fudgepacker. His wife left him as a result. Now he likes to be fisted while hanging out at the bath house.
Lee, Gardner, Fitchburg and Leominster Ma.. All thriving metropolises’ where personal success is measured in how long it takes a local dim-wit to make Crew Leader at McD’s or Burger King.

While there are exceptions but far and few between some have big dreams of becoming Head Dish Washer at the 99 in Littleton. These people think they are having the time of lives by posting on Topix and most likely the form of discussion around the Fry-o-lator is “Did Ya see what I told em, Huh?”.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4092 Jan 2, 2013
Oh I almost forgot, Medford Ma, now there's a place to vacation when you grow tired of hanging out in colorful downtown Fitchburg or going on a shopping spree at the Goodwill in Leominster. You get a lot of people from Billrica heading out to Gardner to buy the furniture too which is THE place to work if you can't make it at Mickey D's!
Duh

Leominster, MA

#4094 Jan 2, 2013
Sorry Mcstupid but right now only Temp agencies are making money. Thanks to all of the government restrictions, taxes and licensing you are better off hiring from a temp or you will just end up bankrupt and boarding up your company.

Think about it. Congress decided to throw out a bill that would bring milk costs to over $7 a gallon. Corner stores now have to buy a license and liability insurance to sell milk.

It's the 13/7 rule. You pay $13 to the temp agency they pay $7 to the worker who only gets 39 hours a week. Then the temp agency closes files for bankruptcy and opens again with a new name. Anyone can do it but I can't because I have a soul.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4095 Jan 2, 2013
Duh wrote:
Sorry Mcstupid but right now only Temp agencies are making money. Thanks to all of the government restrictions, taxes and licensing you are better off hiring from a temp or you will just end up bankrupt and boarding up your company.
Think about it. Congress decided to throw out a bill that would bring milk costs to over $7 a gallon. Corner stores now have to buy a license and liability insurance to sell milk.
It's the 13/7 rule. You pay $13 to the temp agency they pay $7 to the worker who only gets 39 hours a week. Then the temp agency closes files for bankruptcy and opens again with a new name. Anyone can do it but I can't because I have a soul.
The source of the problem started when people like your buddy Romney started outsourcing to make the fats cats fatter and not use the American worker. I recently had to call United Airlines and their Help Desk is in India instead of here in US of A where they belong.
Voter

Bedford, MA

#4096 Jan 2, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>The source of the problem started when people like your buddy Romney started outsourcing to make the fats cats fatter and not use the American worker. I recently had to call United Airlines and their Help Desk is in India instead of here in US of A where they belong.
The CEO of United Airlines is Jeffrey (Jeff) Smisek. The bulk of his political donations have been to Democrats.

The more you know...
Your Conscience

Southborough, MA

#4097 Jan 2, 2013
Yes, we all need to thank Obama for raising our taxes and adding another 4 Trillion of debt over the next 10 years. With 16 trillion in debt, whats another 4 trillion?
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4098 Jan 2, 2013
washington states cougar wrote:
FR,good to see you on the topix again.SLA,posted on the other forum on sat.he sounds pretty lonely however,i won't post on there anymore.the missus is doing really good,healing just fine.i have relatives that live in fitchburg.i see that EVERY topix has a DD.our weather is starting to get colder.i feel like we're in for a nasty winter.we've lived in the same house and neighborhood for twenty-seven years,and i can gauge a winter,by watching the wild life collecting nuts and such.they've been running around getting stocked up for winter.got the blazer all ready for winter,along with the snow blower.bought a new pair of sorel boots,so i say bring the winter on!
Hello WSC, good to see you. No, I think Sla's fine and Jan is doing well too. We ended up in here because we were discussing Scott Brown and found some people in here all from he other side of tracks so to speak. Looks like you are ready for some winter storms while we can relax a bit seeing the hurricane season has ended.The weather here has been good mid-70's sunshine and breezy. I am golfing 2-3 times a week nd enjoying myself. We are also in Card and Chess clubs and people at the complex are warm and friendly. Please stay in touch, Happy New Year!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#4099 Jan 2, 2013
Your Conscience wrote:
Yes, we all need to thank Obama for raising our taxes and adding another 4 Trillion of debt over the next 10 years. With 16 trillion in debt, whats another 4 trillion?

It's all Bush's fault!:-) Did you really think taxes were not going to go up?? Did you really?? I thought you were a somewhat bright guy but when you post that I am in a room, don't go outside and keep talking about those lousy canned tomato's I have to wonder if you are not really an asst. crew chief at Mickey D's! If you read back I tried to word it so to let you be the exception to the rule in those poor communities I so fondly mentioned and now your in my face, what's up wth that?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4100 Jan 2, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all Bush's fault!:-) Did you really think taxes were not going to go up?? Did you really?? I thought you were a somewhat bright guy but when you post that I am in a room, don't go outside and keep talking about those lousy canned tomato's I have to wonder if you are not really an asst. crew chief at Mickey D's! If you read back I tried to word it so to let you be the exception to the rule in those poor communities I so fondly mentioned and now your in my face, what's up wth that?
It might be because your opinion is skewerd. Of course you like that Obama raised taxes on EVERYONE. Bush tax cuts will be gone and more companies will be running for the border. Why take a chance on hiring illegals here when they are willing to build a plant for you in their country? Kerry does it, the Clintons do it but you cry if Romney follows in step and does it. Do your self a favor old goat and google Heinz. They outsource 80% of their business and Kerry parks his yaught in RI to avoid taxes in MA that he put in place. I'm happy to see you are getting out golfing. I have a golf ball with Clintons face on it that says always has a good lie.
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

#4101 Jan 2, 2013
Fl Retiree should get anal fissures and cancer o the bowel. He needs to see just how great Obamacare is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jtn gets a sex change 5 hr Jtn 4
Neighborhood menace - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) 11 hr watchdog 6
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) 17 hr Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch 17 hr Jtn 4
I love you JTn 17 hr Kim 3
New police chief announcement 17 hr Kim 3
Ebola cure 18 hr Ken 5
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••