|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
Are you done plowing yet Mary rotten crotch (Sla). I don't know how you can keep up with this storm! I thought I saw a snowflake but it was just dandriff flying off your mothers head. Time for her sponge bath and stop trying to touch her cooch.
Yuk. You aren't only stupid, you're nasty.
Duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Sorry civil cervix supporter. I was just curious why internet tough guy Sla was going to spend the day plowing when it's not even snowing. Now go back to giving your significant other a P-town cranberry smootie minus the nuts.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
Sorry civil cervix supporter. I was just curious why internet tough guy Sla was going to spend the day plowing when it's not even snowing. Now go back to giving your significant other a P-town cranberry smootie minus the nuts.
Latent homosexual. Wouldn't be so preoccupied with homosexuality if you weren't. Act on your urges. Don't deny them anymore. Those feelings are there! You're probably gay, and I'm not trying to insult you. Confused young men like you are like that until they've figured out their sexuality.

Stupid too. I've taken the opportunity to go back and read your posts. Funny names. "Dirty Sanchez," 'Chicken Lips," "dog dick," "simpleton," "dribble lips," (that's my favorite!)'Little Red Riding the Alabama black snake," "Mary Rotten Crotch," "Civil cervix Supporter." Boy Scout or high school stuff. Do you have an insult site you keep going to for this stuff? It should be "Suzy" not "Mary."

Weren't you going to meet somebody in Lowell and fight? That's a hoot. Hurling idle threats at someone on an internet forum. Sort of like my dad can beat up your dad.

Leave the kids alone. You don't work with kids. You don't have the guts. The only challenged kids you work with are your siblings who are only challenged because they act too much like you.
Jtn

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Bob Antonucci
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Duh wrote:
Wow you are the coolest girl on Topix. Why don't you just dress in your true color? YELLOW
My true color's yellow really.
Let's see now 7 times I ask to meet you. No answer
I think you are the one with the yellow dress.

So I am still awaiting your answer. Are you going to meet me or not..
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Happy new year to all the normal people on here.

That leaves out Duh, The phony praxis 33. And many other nut jobs.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Duh wrote:
Would you please give me a happy new year.
All you need to do I show up.
D U H .
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Just say I'll be there.
D U H.
Duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

It's not my fault you and Sla may be a little light in the loafers but maybe the two of you can have a wrestling match outside the doughnut shop while I smack your sister in the face with my donkey dick and shoot my gorilla juice on her head.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Latent homosexual. Wouldn't be so preoccupied with homosexuality if you weren't. Act on your urges. Don't deny them anymore. Those feelings are there! You're probably gay, and I'm not trying to insult you. Confused young men like you are like that until they've figured out their sexuality.
Stupid too. I've taken the opportunity to go back and read your posts. Funny names. "Dirty Sanchez," 'Chicken Lips," "dog dick," "simpleton," "dribble lips," (that's my favorite!)'Little Red Riding the Alabama black snake," "Mary Rotten Crotch," "Civil cervix Supporter." Boy Scout or high school stuff. Do you have an insult site you keep going to for this stuff? It should be "Suzy" not "Mary."
Weren't you going to meet somebody in Lowell and fight? That's a hoot. Hurling idle threats at someone on an internet forum. Sort of like my dad can beat up your dad.
Leave the kids alone. You don't work with kids. You don't have the guts. The only challenged kids you work with are your siblings who are only challenged because they act too much like you.
When DUH was born the doctor said DUH.
I told you two can not have a child . You are cousins.
D,U,H.
So that' is the name his parents gave him.
D.U.H.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
It's not my fault you and Sla may be a little light in the loafers but maybe the two of you can have a wrestling match outside the doughnut shop while I smack your sister in the face with my donkey dick and shoot my gorilla juice on her head.
Well you will not get any further response from me.
Till you meet me.

You are either an a coward. or a little punk on his mothers computer.

Take care sucker.
Duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

What's wrong you racists? Do you think that blacks can't use a computer and only think of them as something to steal? Think again Johny Rebel.
Duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

You can drive around in your pickup truck dreaming of dragging me behind it on a rope short bus but here is breaking news stupid. What color is the President?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
You can drive around in your pickup truck dreaming of dragging me behind it on a rope short bus but here is breaking news stupid. What color is the President?
How can you be this stupid? The state should take away whatever license you may have to deal with children. You are a freak and an embarasssment.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be this stupid? The state should take away whatever license you may have to deal with children. You are a freak and an embarasssment.
Thank you for saying what we all were thinking!
Duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Wow pencil head. I was just starting to believe that everything written on Fitchburg Topix was important to the world.
Duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry (hsve no life) but what license are you talking about? My kids like having fun and the skyrockets land on our property from all the neighbors. Lock me up for throwing burnt out bottle rockets in the trash bin Sherlock Dumbass.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry (hsve no life) but what license are you talking about? My kids like having fun and the skyrockets land on our property from all the neighbors. Lock me up for throwing burnt out bottle rockets in the trash bin Sherlock Dumbass.
What? No, seriously... what?
Duh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I hope you all know I write this stuff to get a laugh out of you. Happy New year and I wish the best to you and all of your loved ones. I knew Sla would fall for it hook line and sinker.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Duh wrote:
I hope you all know I write this stuff to get a laugh out of you. Happy New year and I wish the best to you and all of your loved ones. I knew Sla would fall for it hook line and sinker.
Well, no laughs here, but your motive is clear. Sia, forewarned is forearmed: Don't show up at that doughnut shop. You're going to get more than a cup of joe, a jelly doughnut and a fight. This guy will want to kiss and make up before you guys even throw a punch.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 2 hr tim 19
a holes 7 hr Esteban Ortega 2
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... 21 hr Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 21 hr Jtn 3
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
FSU calling for community input on Landry Jul 20 joan 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••