Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3928 Dec 25, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ was a liberal.
"The last shall be first and the first shall be last."
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
Merry Christmas.
He's the only leader that I would fully trust.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3929 Dec 27, 2012
Wth he way the Republicans want to stop increases to Seniors Social Security and Medicare AND YES JT THIS IS FOR YOUR PARENTS AND ME so don't give me the line "You won't be affected" we don't want to see any more Republicans elected even SCOTT BROWN who I used to support until the true colors of the Repulican came to light.

Vicki Kennedy indicated to close friends she does not want to run, but a request from Obama might change that, said Democratic operative Jim Roosevelt. LET'S ALL PRAY SHE IS ELECTED!

Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3930 Dec 27, 2012
Salvi wrote:
Please no more democrats. They are ruining this country. They want to keep giving it away to all of these welfare free loaders. Great idea, lets extend the unemployment benefits for another 6 months. Like these people haven't beat the system enough. They have been out of work for two years. They get complacent and lazy and would rather stay home and do nothing then get a job. We make it to easy for these people. Lose your job, collect for 3-6 months and that's it. Go work at McDonalds if you have to. A job is a job. So please no more democrats at the white house.
You're a dope, is everyone in the country going to work at McDonalds??? There is always going to be a percentage of freeloaders but in spite of them we cannot let those that need a helping hand be without. I hope the day does not come when you need a helping hand but if it does I hope you receive it an it smartens you up!
Ntj

Fitchburg, MA

#3931 Dec 27, 2012
How's the rectal cancer Retiree? Painful we hope.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3932 Dec 27, 2012
Ntj wrote:
How's the rectal cancer Retiree? Painful we hope.
It's going very good, every time I have a very large bowl movement I think of you and how it resembles your brain and the person you are!!!
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#3934 Dec 27, 2012
"bowl movement" - florida retiree = moron
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3935 Dec 27, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
"bowl movement" - florida retiree = moron
KMA! Hahahahahaha.....
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3936 Dec 27, 2012
Ntj wrote:
How's the rectal cancer Retiree? Painful we hope.
Not as painful as you getting up the rear by your dog. Moron.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3937 Dec 27, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
"bowl movement" - florida retiree = moron
It's two bad when your parents went to school. They didn't pass out condoms.
Huh

Fitchburg, MA

#3938 Dec 27, 2012
What's a bowl movement? Is that a new thing with the homosexuals nowadays?
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3939 Dec 27, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
"bowl movement" - florida retiree = moron
It's called a typo dumbo!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3940 Dec 27, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
It's two bad when your parents went to school. They didn't pass out condoms.
I think his parents were cousins.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3941 Dec 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>It's called a typo dumbo!
I'm sure that the fake Praxis33 from Lee, MA graduated at the top of his class and has a prestigious, high-paying job.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3942 Dec 27, 2012
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that the fake Praxis33 from Lee, MA graduated at the top of his class and has a prestigious, high-paying job.


Do you really think so?? My guess would be a lay-a-bout mooching of his elderly parents, a real loser both in life and as a human being. There seems to a few of them on here, like the mental midget that wishs illness on people, makes you wonder what kind of upbringing they had, huh?
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#3943 Dec 27, 2012
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that the fake Praxis33 from Lee, MA graduated at the top of his class and has a prestigious, high-paying job.
Not even half the moron florida retiree is. I was praxis bf the other moron. And I guess you wrong on all the other points too. As far as being wrong about florida he is a class a a hole.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3944 Dec 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think so?? My guess would be a lay-a-bout mooching of his elderly parents, a real loser both in life and as a human being. There seems to a few of them on here, like the mental midget that wishs illness on people, makes you wonder what kind of upbringing they had, huh?
My mistake - you're right.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3945 Dec 27, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even half the moron florida retiree is. I was praxis bf the other moron. And I guess you wrong on all the other points too. As far as being wrong about florida he is a class a a hole.
Zip up your fly. Your brain is hanging out.

Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

Every one is entitled to be stupid. But your abusing the privilege.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3946 Dec 27, 2012
Ntj wrote:
How's the rectal cancer Retiree? Painful we hope.
I'd like to see things from your point of view, But I can't get my head that far up my ass.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3947 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even half the moron florida retiree is. I was praxis bf the other moron. And I guess you wrong on all the other points too. As far as being wrong about florida he is a class a a hole.
Don't you have a name or are you happy just being a Wannabe Loser??
Praxis33

Lee, MA

#3948 Dec 28, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a name or are you happy just being a Wannabe Loser??
I'm a wannabe, you must be a full on Loser then. Come back when you learn how to use full sentences and spell check. Dope....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 3 hr Agree 12
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 4 hr Jeff 54
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... 9 hr Jim B 18
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 15 hr John 1,168
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Tue J Edgar Lynch 268
Wong takes chiefs job Sun Jnt 5
Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) Sep 26 Keeping an Open Mind 47

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]