Comments
3,581 - 3,600 of 4,699 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2014
Pffff

Worcester, MA

#3902 Dec 20, 2012
Concerned American wrote:
She will have a different excuse two weeks from now....the same typical Democrat nonsense, and Americans continue to swallow it.
When our voters wake up and see that the Democrats have everything F'd Up, thats when we will see some meaningful change.
The American people have already forgotten that the cuts getting ready to happen were part of the agreement that Obama made for increasing our debt ceiling. I know that some people want to foget that inconvenient truth and let the government keep right on spending money that we don't have...
Ya, okay JF, whatever you say buddy.
Bob

Dracut, MA

#3903 Dec 21, 2012
Concerned American wrote:
She will have a different excuse two weeks from now....the same typical Democrat nonsense, and Americans continue to swallow it.
When our voters wake up and see that the Democrats have everything F'd Up, thats when we will see some meaningful change.
The American people have already forgotten that the cuts getting ready to happen were part of the agreement that Obama made for increasing our debt ceiling. I know that some people want to foget that inconvenient truth and let the government keep right on spending money that we don't have...
It's too bad we can't have eight more years of our great Pres. Obama to correct all the wrong done by you-know-who!
Bobby

Dracut, MA

#3904 Dec 22, 2012
Let's hope Edward Kennedy Jr. can carry the torch onward like his great father did, he'll win easily!

KENNEDY FOR THE US SENATE!!!
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3906 Dec 22, 2012
Bobby wrote:
Let's hope Edward Kennedy Jr. can carry the torch onward like his great father did, he'll win easily!
KENNEDY FOR THE US SENATE!!!
Edward Kennedy Should have driven a Volvo that day.
Safe car you know.
LMAO,

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3907 Dec 23, 2012
Cleanliness wrote:
If you vote for and support those who believe in abortion, homosexualty, adultey, lies and deception do not be surprised when on your judgement day you are walking hand in hand into the pits of hell.
I'm in the safe zone then because I don't support any of those. I am also not a white conservative republican either. I am my own country, United States confederate of me, to quote Pennywise best.
JKerry

Merrimack, NH

#3910 Dec 24, 2012
Crying in the rain wrote:
<quoted text>
Edward Kennedy Should have driven a Volvo that day.
Safe car you know.
LMAO,
Sen. Kennedy was the best Senator that this country ever saw and would have made an even greater President.

Scotty B. is all done now that Ted Jr. is running, he'll win by a landslide.

There's a new sign on the MA border "NO REPUB"S ALLOWED"!
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3911 Dec 24, 2012
JKerry wrote:
<quoted text>Sen. Kennedy was the best Senator that this country ever saw and would have made an even greater President.
Another Obama No experience. Hope he can golf. LMAO,
Charolie Sheen could run as a Democrat in Mass and win,
Liberal retards.
And your one of them.
I dont care for Republicans either.
All politicians are out for themselves.
I have my own country, It;s called Dont fuck with me, And I won't bother you.
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3912 Dec 24, 2012
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the safe zone then because I don't support any of those. I am also not a white conservative republican either. I am my own country, United States confederate of me, to quote Pennywise best.
You have the right idea,
Just Saying

Merrimack, NH

#3913 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Liberal retards.
And your one of them.
you're a stink'en republican -
Hot head

Fitchburg, MA

#3914 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Liberal retards.
And your one of them.
With your tough assaultive self justified attitude your either a cop who is protected from going to jail or you are a hot head that will be in jail as it is just a matter of time.
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3915 Dec 24, 2012
Hot head wrote:
<quoted text>
With your tough assaultive self justified attitude your either a cop who is protected from going to jail or you are a hot head that will be in jail as it is just a matter of time.
Ted Kennedy jr.
Just said on tv, He will not be running,I am very well protected.
Sorry if your not.
But hey Merry Christmass.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3916 Dec 24, 2012
JKerry wrote:
<quoted text>Sen. Kennedy was the best Senator that this country ever saw and would have made an even greater President.
I'm no Republican but there's a reason why inmates can get free tax funded sex change operations in Massachusetts, and that's it. Scotty B was fighting this cancer. You're just one of many cells that have metastasized and there will be another round of chemo coming your way. Look out!
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3917 Dec 24, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>you're a stink'en republican -
Oh no, I said I was not either one.
I'm an Independent. Unlike you . You stink'en Liberal.

And you really hurt my feelings, Now I'm crying. Why did Obama invite you for a game of golf. lol.

Merry Christmas.
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3918 Dec 24, 2012
Why did he not invite you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3919 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh no, I said I was not either one.
I'm an Independent. Unlike you . You stink'en Liberal.
And you really hurt my feelings, Now I'm crying. Why did Obama invite you for a game of golf. lol.
Merry Christmas.
Jesus Christ was a liberal.

"The last shall be first and the first shall be last."

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Merry Christmas.
Bob

Collierville, TN

#3920 Dec 24, 2012
Anyone who will put convicted killer Damien Echols back in prison.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3924 Dec 25, 2012
<quoted text>
You have the right idea,
I realized over time that I got so upset at this capitalist system and all the rude individualistic people I ran into who are anti neighbor and community that I want all the bad people gassed or exterminated or if they get stuck in their mess and can't move into other places to push it on other people, then let them live in it with no way out at the very least. Its not always about race either, its not to the capitalists, its really not when it comes to being against extreme capitalism or slavery either. I am for the people and the workers.

Living in California or on the West Coast for a bit made me an angrier person too. People who bitch about how bad MA is, well come to CA and you'll beg to return. I am a born EC guy and plan to stay for good once I can go back. This comes from someone from the Lowell area too. I can see why the punk movement got big out west though.. a lot of fascist capitalist individualistic folks here that you could easily hate. A true anything goes mindset is not the way to do things.

Its ok though because soon in this country, much of the "Free love" generation is going to die off and will notice a major population reduction in general.. there won't be any true race dominance really as I think the sides will be even for those to prosper in their own communities.

Sorry if I wrote too much, but just get on a roll sometimes.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3925 Dec 25, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ was a liberal.
"The last shall be first and the first shall be last."
"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
Merry Christmas.
You do realize that 7 out of the top 10 richest Senators are democrats, right?
Salvi

Brookline, MA

#3926 Dec 25, 2012
Please no more democrats. They are ruining this country. They want to keep giving it away to all of these welfare free loaders. Great idea, lets extend the unemployment benefits for another 6 months. Like these people haven't beat the system enough. They have been out of work for two years. They get complacent and lazy and would rather stay home and do nothing then get a job. We make it to easy for these people. Lose your job, collect for 3-6 months and that's it. Go work at McDonalds if you have to. A job is a job. So please no more democrats at the white house.
Who cares

Lowell, MA

#3927 Dec 25, 2012
Who really cares about this crap .Both sides are out for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 5 hr Jtn 71
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 14 hr Jtn 5
Numbers of homeless increase in region 14 hr Jtn 8
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 14 hr Jtn 48
McKay hosting family barbecue Mon The Insider 4
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. Mon dumbass 13
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Aug 30 Tim 4
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••