Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 177)

Showing posts 3,521 - 3,540 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lynch

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Already the poor is living off 25 cent Ramon noodles, 65 cents pasta and 2.50 cheese it's that fill that hunger void!!! All of which causes obesity!!

Fitchburg citizens earning 240 a week having to pay a 600 a month rent leaves them with 380 for the month. Electric and gas is 380 a month!!!!!!

Now tell me that it is ok for the top five CEOs at until to bring in over 1-4 million in salary and benefits!!!!!

Now, some fortunate people who make over 250,000 complain about those who make just 240 a week??? They spend more time and resources making sure that food stamps are spent correctly instead of addressing the massive pay differences????

So, tell me what a person making 240 a week should go without??? You will say that no one at a food pantry should own a cell phone nor a car!! You will not even touch on the fact that their electric and gas bill is 33 percent of their total wages!!!!
feel free

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Ward 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us be honest!! If you make 250,000 you are doing very good. You have absolutely NO stress to pay ANY bills and you can purchase all the toys you want. You can vacation all year if you want.
How do you think that you are able to make so much? Hundreds of others are being given 20,000 a year jobs to support families, that is how.
The hardest working people make less than 100,000. Then those making over 250,000 a yeAr criticize those hard working Americans who make 35,000 a year!!!
At 35,000 a year citizens pay a mortgage and support a family of four!!! A person making 250,000 is then able to support a family of 33. It is not success as much as it is exploitation.
Romney lost as he wanted to take more from the already strapped middle class!!!
The hard working class just wants to be able to survive unlike many who make over 250,000 who swim in cash. Nothing affects this segment , not gas hikes,NOTHING!!!
You do not feel the hurt of a bad recession!!! You do not even feel the cities 63 percent increase in water and sewer. But to most that increase was crushing as it put immediate strains on their lives!
Greed and being fortunate is no longer seen as different. There is success and then their is greed!!! There are many who are smarter than you that only make 50-75,000 a year!! Making over 250,000 you feel obligated to receive everything as you'll say "hey they are not smart at all if they are more educAted and or more talented than you and make only 50,000-75,000 as you do not even understand reAl life.
There are only a couple positions for salaries of 250,000 compared to thousands who are capable of doing the job.
Look at until. The workers get paid 50,000 while the golfing CEOs receive Millions in salary and benefits. Then the customers pay more!!!
Sorry but only an ill-informed loser would say A FAMILY making $250K a year doesn't work hard. Do you think 2 people working with children making $125K each are slackers and ultra-wealthy, able to afford every toy they want? Comfortable yes, ultra wealthy NO. How do you think they got where they are?
Most started out making much less and WORKED FOR THEIR SUCCESS not inherited it. You're just a jealous hater who wants to disparage success and hard work. Get a grip.
feel free

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

PS you still haven't said why it's FAIR for $250K earners (NOT MILLIONAIRES) to pay a higher PERCENTAGE than you?
Lynch

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The only entitlement problem is with those who make over 250,000 a year! They feel entitled to state that those earning under 25,000 do not even deserve electricity!

If you make over 250,000 then you are fortunate. If you make over 1 million dollars then the operation of your business is dysfunctional!! How about employees at unitil making under 40,000 can not afford the utility rate?? It is called gouging!!!!

No one earns 1 million plus as it is impossible!!! At the same time hundreds of Americans are being destroyed!! There begins to be a lack of conscience as destroying hard working Americans becomes an entitlement in itself!!

We then turn around and give these millionaires accolades??? Shame on the wealthy who are selfish and greedy as they take their luck and fortunate life for granted along with a sense of entitlement!

Before you criticize the poor for buying junk food with their ebt cards walk in their shoes for a year! You will find that their lives are so stressful that they eat unhealthy foods because they are cheap!!

Stop criticizing the less fortunate amid your fortune!!! Now who really has a true sense of entitlement???

Many people can be wealthy but are not able to stomach the hate and careless attitude for the suffering of their fellow human being. Sometimes it takes a very cold vulture to become wealthy!! This is where Romney is in his life!! Selfish greedy vulture!!!
feel free

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Lynch wrote:
The only entitlement problem is with those who make over 250,000 a year! They feel entitled to state that those earning under 25,000 do not even deserve electricity!
If you make over 250,000 then you are fortunate. If you make over 1 million dollars then the operation of your business is dysfunctional!! How about employees at unitil making under 40,000 can not afford the utility rate?? It is called gouging!!!!
No one earns 1 million plus as it is impossible!!! At the same time hundreds of Americans are being destroyed!! There begins to be a lack of conscience as destroying hard working Americans becomes an entitlement in itself!!
We then turn around and give these millionaires accolades??? Shame on the wealthy who are selfish and greedy as they take their luck and fortunate life for granted along with a sense of entitlement!
Before you criticize the poor for buying junk food with their ebt cards walk in their shoes for a year! You will find that their lives are so stressful that they eat unhealthy foods because they are cheap!!
Stop criticizing the less fortunate amid your fortune!!! Now who really has a true sense of entitlement???
Many people can be wealthy but are not able to stomach the hate and careless attitude for the suffering of their fellow human being. Sometimes it takes a very cold vulture to become wealthy!! This is where Romney is in his life!! Selfish greedy vulture!!!
Who ARE you talking to?
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

With the on-going negotiations between the President and the Republicans and learning more about what the Republicans want to put in place for the American people. Itís clear to see now why America will not elect another Republican, myself I donít care how qualified a Republican candidate is Iíll vote for the Democrat even if itís Alfred E. Newman!

JF, before you start on me, I know it won't affect me much but my children and grandchildren will suffer from their greed.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

feel free wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ARE you talking to?
You earn over 250,000, that is 10 times the average. What more do you want for your four years of college? Seriously? You have two more years than I have; what more recognition and compensation do you feel like you should earn do to your time in college?

For those who do not know, a college year is equivalent to 4 months of work. So ideally this person did 16 months of school more than you.

When I was in college I studied long hours. I received all A's,my GPA is 3.8.

I agree that everyone should go to college as it is over rated. Yes,you need to study. After every ten minutes of study take a five minute break.

I encourage all to seek out education. Then go to the companies of these selfish self claimed entitled ones and sell yourself for half the costfor their job.

What some out here are not stating is that many college graduates worked for companies for 25 plus years only to be given a pink slip in order to make the way for a citizen in India to do their job for a 20th of the cost.

The only jobs they didn't outsource are the CEO jobs. I know they hardly work at all as they have 6 months of vacations, half days for the other six months due to golfing scheduling.They earn on average 50 Million a year.

This has increased over the past ten years. Those able to retain their over paid positions feel like they are God as they would give their own mother a pinl slip if she didn't agree to kiss their ass!!

The modern CEO!
Lynch

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The obstructionist republicans and their self claimed entitled supporters feel that America can operate with manufacturing anything. They believe that outsourcing 30 percent of American jobs to India and china will help America.

Then they turn to the blame game, it is the fault of the food stamp recipients, the gays and prisoners. Those dam poor people feel entitled to work, to eat and even be able to be treated for illness. The gall!

Those making over 125,000 are invested in the outsourcing trend. As society goes to instability they will just hire more police and pay them enough to be able to sell them on the social issues. Those dam poor people have no class, no respect so take your batons and beat them and falsely charge them. Get them!!!! We will consider you to be part of us.

Is this the America that you want???? You must stand up and vote for the regaining of the America that we all enjoyed. Their is a segment that makes over 125,000 thAt feels like you do not deserve to be treated equally. They feel that due to your economic status that you are not worth it.

Anyone making under 125,000 a year is part of the 47 percent that Romney and his financial supporters that they sit around blaming. They are the evil filthy rich who are so far out of touch.

There are many people who make more than 125,000 that are good people. They want to rule society. They want the 47 percent to be looked down on. We all need to vote!
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
With the on-going negotiations between the President and the Republicans and learning more about what the Republicans want to put in place for the American people. Itís clear to see now why America will not elect another Republican, myself I donít care how qualified a Republican candidate is Iíll vote for the Democrat even if itís Alfred E. Newman!
JF, before you start on me, I know it won't affect me much but my children and grandchildren will suffer from their greed.
You're and idiot and you need my two incher in your mouth so you don't sound so stupid.
Lynch

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

They give these 125,000 earners a glimpse of the power. This group is who elects any republican that gets elected. Google the brawl in fanuel hall. You will notice all the workers on one side and the clean stiff suits on the other side.
This has gotten worse. The brawl in fanuel hall is between John Kerry and willian weld. Kerry won!!!

In order to fix America, all Americans must vote! If Americans do not vote america will fail
Livefree

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lynch you are joking right? You already have free food, free insurance, free spending money and every sort of public assistance money you can find a way to scam. Stop your whining! What do you think raising taxes on the wealthy is going to get you? Maybe a free beach house? You are one ungreatfull POS. You are the CEO of Lynch welfare Inc. It's not other peoples fault that you bring a shopping list when you go dumpster diving. Get a job.
feel free

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
There really isn't any negotiating and if you were actually paying attention, you'd know who the problem is. Who are you kiddin' anyway, you'd never vote for a republican, period. Guess you have no ambitions for your grandchildren huh? Just want them to live off the government and not be successful. Cuz I guess once they're successful, they are then no good. You creep me out more and more. Thought you might actually be gone from this post but you always turn up like a bad penny. Now I'm leaving again (I actually DO leave and not just SAY I'm leaving like you've done 100 times.) Please have your wife post here when you are permanently "gone".
feel free

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You earn over 250,000, that is 10 times the average. What more do you want for your four years of college? Seriously? You have two more years than I have; what more recognition and compensation do you feel like you should earn do to your time in college?
For those who do not know, a college year is equivalent to 4 months of work. So ideally this person did 16 months of school more than you.
When I was in college I studied long hours. I received all A's,my GPA is 3.8.
I agree that everyone should go to college as it is over rated. Yes,you need to study. After every ten minutes of study take a five minute break.
I encourage all to seek out education. Then go to the companies of these selfish self claimed entitled ones and sell yourself for half the costfor their job.
What some out here are not stating is that many college graduates worked for companies for 25 plus years only to be given a pink slip in order to make the way for a citizen in India to do their job for a 20th of the cost.
The only jobs they didn't outsource are the CEO jobs. I know they hardly work at all as they have 6 months of vacations, half days for the other six months due to golfing scheduling.They earn on average 50 Million a year.
This has increased over the past ten years. Those able to retain their over paid positions feel like they are God as they would give their own mother a pinl slip if she didn't agree to kiss their ass!!
The modern CEO!
PS Dopey. You should go back to school because $250K is 10x more than the average if the average is $25K. And by the way, I don't make $250K a year and our combined income won't be affected. I just don't think it's FAIR to ask people in that income bracket to pay more percentage than others. It is NOT the same as being a multi-millionaire who has all kinds of tax shelters available to him/her. You people - you, praxis and FR are all just communists who won't be happy until everyone's poor. And one of the funniest and most clueless things FR said today is that he won't be affected!! HA HA HA He's in for a rude awakening and I hope he lives to see it. Ba-bye now
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

feel free wrote:
<quoted text>
There really isn't any negotiating and if you were actually paying attention, you'd know who the problem is. Who are you kiddin' anyway, you'd never vote for a republican, period. Guess you have no ambitions for your grandchildren huh? Just want them to live off the government and not be successful. Cuz I guess once they're successful, they are then no good. You creep me out more and more. Thought you might actually be gone from this post but you always turn up like a bad penny. Now I'm leaving again (I actually DO leave and not just SAY I'm leaving like you've done 100 times.) Please have your wife post here when you are permanently "gone".
Goodbyeeee and Good Luck.... You won't be missed! There is enough dumb talk on here as it is! Jeepers creepers where did you get thode peppers??
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're and idiot and you need my two incher in your mouth so you don't sound so stupid.
You do know he's right don't you, you are a Moron! Hahahahahaha....

The bold "M" on your forehead is a dead giveaway!(More laughter).
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
your children and grandchildren, as well as mine, will
suffer more from the incredible out of control wastefull
spending by all these crooks in DC.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

jay silverheels wrote:
<quoted text>
your children and grandchildren, as well as mine, will
suffer more from the incredible out of control wastefull
spending by all these crooks in DC.
I do agree with you there. It started with Bush and like a rolling snowball it's hard to stop.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I do agree with you there. It started with Bush and like a rolling snowball it's hard to stop.
lets be fair, it started long before Bush,

"The closest thing to eternal life in this world is a
goverment program"

Ronald Reagan
Florida Retiree

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Just wanted to make sure he had the last word!!! Hahahahaha
Florida Retiree

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

In case anyone hasn't heard this one already:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
answer: it was Bush's fault and you're a racist!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,521 - 3,540 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Leominster council hopeful faces harass alle... 30 min Steve Cote 7
Will Jtn Post an intelligent comment that makes... 1 hr Jtn 6
Info on FSU continuing education tonight 1 hr Jtn 1
No one is posting anymore,Jtn has hijacked the ... 1 hr Jtn 4
Pinwheels popping up as reminder 3 hr BillyBob 2
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 8 hr Sir William Ferrell 331
Fitchburg strong 15 hr Deloris 4
•••
•••