Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Livefree

Leominster, MA

#3836 Dec 7, 2012
Lynch you are joking right? You already have free food, free insurance, free spending money and every sort of public assistance money you can find a way to scam. Stop your whining! What do you think raising taxes on the wealthy is going to get you? Maybe a free beach house? You are one ungreatfull POS. You are the CEO of Lynch welfare Inc. It's not other peoples fault that you bring a shopping list when you go dumpster diving. Get a job.
feel free

Boston, MA

#3837 Dec 7, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
With the on-going negotiations between the President and the Republicans and learning more about what the Republicans want to put in place for the American people. It’s clear to see now why America will not elect another Republican, myself I don’t care how qualified a Republican candidate is I’ll vote for the Democrat even if it’s Alfred E. Newman!
JF, before you start on me, I know it won't affect me much but my children and grandchildren will suffer from their greed.
There really isn't any negotiating and if you were actually paying attention, you'd know who the problem is. Who are you kiddin' anyway, you'd never vote for a republican, period. Guess you have no ambitions for your grandchildren huh? Just want them to live off the government and not be successful. Cuz I guess once they're successful, they are then no good. You creep me out more and more. Thought you might actually be gone from this post but you always turn up like a bad penny. Now I'm leaving again (I actually DO leave and not just SAY I'm leaving like you've done 100 times.) Please have your wife post here when you are permanently "gone".
feel free

Boston, MA

#3838 Dec 7, 2012
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You earn over 250,000, that is 10 times the average. What more do you want for your four years of college? Seriously? You have two more years than I have; what more recognition and compensation do you feel like you should earn do to your time in college?
For those who do not know, a college year is equivalent to 4 months of work. So ideally this person did 16 months of school more than you.
When I was in college I studied long hours. I received all A's,my GPA is 3.8.
I agree that everyone should go to college as it is over rated. Yes,you need to study. After every ten minutes of study take a five minute break.
I encourage all to seek out education. Then go to the companies of these selfish self claimed entitled ones and sell yourself for half the costfor their job.
What some out here are not stating is that many college graduates worked for companies for 25 plus years only to be given a pink slip in order to make the way for a citizen in India to do their job for a 20th of the cost.
The only jobs they didn't outsource are the CEO jobs. I know they hardly work at all as they have 6 months of vacations, half days for the other six months due to golfing scheduling.They earn on average 50 Million a year.
This has increased over the past ten years. Those able to retain their over paid positions feel like they are God as they would give their own mother a pinl slip if she didn't agree to kiss their ass!!
The modern CEO!
PS Dopey. You should go back to school because $250K is 10x more than the average if the average is $25K. And by the way, I don't make $250K a year and our combined income won't be affected. I just don't think it's FAIR to ask people in that income bracket to pay more percentage than others. It is NOT the same as being a multi-millionaire who has all kinds of tax shelters available to him/her. You people - you, praxis and FR are all just communists who won't be happy until everyone's poor. And one of the funniest and most clueless things FR said today is that he won't be affected!! HA HA HA He's in for a rude awakening and I hope he lives to see it. Ba-bye now
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3839 Dec 7, 2012
feel free wrote:
<quoted text>
There really isn't any negotiating and if you were actually paying attention, you'd know who the problem is. Who are you kiddin' anyway, you'd never vote for a republican, period. Guess you have no ambitions for your grandchildren huh? Just want them to live off the government and not be successful. Cuz I guess once they're successful, they are then no good. You creep me out more and more. Thought you might actually be gone from this post but you always turn up like a bad penny. Now I'm leaving again (I actually DO leave and not just SAY I'm leaving like you've done 100 times.) Please have your wife post here when you are permanently "gone".
Goodbyeeee and Good Luck.... You won't be missed! There is enough dumb talk on here as it is! Jeepers creepers where did you get thode peppers??
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3840 Dec 7, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're and idiot and you need my two incher in your mouth so you don't sound so stupid.
You do know he's right don't you, you are a Moron! Hahahahahaha....

The bold "M" on your forehead is a dead giveaway!(More laughter).
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#3841 Dec 8, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
With the on-going negotiations between the President and the Republicans and learning more about what the Republicans want to put in place for the American people. It’s clear to see now why America will not elect another Republican, myself I don’t care how qualified a Republican candidate is I’ll vote for the Democrat even if it’s Alfred E. Newman!
JF, before you start on me, I know it won't affect me much but my children and grandchildren will suffer from their greed.
your children and grandchildren, as well as mine, will
suffer more from the incredible out of control wastefull
spending by all these crooks in DC.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3842 Dec 8, 2012
jay silverheels wrote:
<quoted text>
your children and grandchildren, as well as mine, will
suffer more from the incredible out of control wastefull
spending by all these crooks in DC.
I do agree with you there. It started with Bush and like a rolling snowball it's hard to stop.
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#3844 Dec 8, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I do agree with you there. It started with Bush and like a rolling snowball it's hard to stop.
lets be fair, it started long before Bush,

"The closest thing to eternal life in this world is a
goverment program"

Ronald Reagan
Florida Retiree

Medford, MA

#3845 Dec 9, 2012
Just wanted to make sure he had the last word!!! Hahahahaha
Florida Retiree

Medford, MA

#3846 Dec 9, 2012
In case anyone hasn't heard this one already:
Why did the chicken cross the road?
answer: it was Bush's fault and you're a racist!
InTheKnow

Great Barrington, MA

#3849 Dec 9, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever there's a need for mature and intelligent debate, you can always count on the impotent, roll of quarters for a dick, sophomoric malcontent from Fitchburg to elevate the discussion.
What a cowardly worm this guy is.
This scum bag coward is incapable of discussion. He needs help just to form sentences. The be sure you know who you are talking to in the NA forum they have said he is a moron in halfway house who is a child molester and a diddler. The haters here are correct on this moron.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3851 Dec 9, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever there's a need for mature and intelligent debate, you can always count on the impotent, roll of quarters for a dick, sophomoric malcontent from Fitchburg to elevate the discussion.
What a cowardly worm this guy is.
Many posters here, including the fake Praxis33 from Fitchburg, are too stupid to realize how stupid they are. This is an example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Another example of Dunning Kruger is the posters with no scientific credentials who think they know more about climate change than those who have the degrees, the research and the experience.

Search Google for Dunning Kruger effect. It will help you understand why there is so much mindless nonsense on this forum.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3852 Dec 9, 2012
Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a FLORIDA RETIREE gay man and a chicken have in common?
They both love cockfighting.
COCKA-DOODLE-DOO!!!
An excellent example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3853 Dec 9, 2012
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Many posters here, including the fake Praxis33 from Fitchburg, are too stupid to realize how stupid they are. This is an example of the Dunning Kruger effect.
Another example of Dunning Kruger is the posters with no scientific credentials who think they know more about climate change than those who have the degrees, the research and the experience.
Search Google for Dunning Kruger effect. It will help you understand why there is so much mindless nonsense on this forum.
Thank you for you referencing this. This effect describes these abject morons (and they're all intolerant and racist) perfectly.

It reminds me of the "Paranoid Style in American Politics," which describes a similar phenomenon.

George Carlin once said "Most people are completely full of shit."
InTheKnow

Great Barrington, MA

#3854 Dec 9, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for you referencing this. This effect describes these abject morons (and they're all intolerant and racist) perfectly.
It reminds me of the "Paranoid Style in American Politics," which describes a similar phenomenon.
George Carlin once said "Most people are completely full of shit."
This scum bag coward is a loser. They have said many times on other sites that he is a diddler and shouldn't be allowed on a computer. People that know him say pediophile. Just know what kind of loser you are dealing with.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#3856 Dec 9, 2012
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
This scum bag coward is a loser. They have said many times on other sites that he is a diddler and shouldn't be allowed on a computer. People that know him say pediophile. Just know what kind of loser you are dealing with.
Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that you are a sick, perverted, pitiful freak and scum bag. You're stupid, perverted, infantile, moronic, and use Topix as your only form of attention.

I hope your parents, and anyone that may care about you, reads your sick posts and gets you the help you so obviously need.
Praxis33

United States

#3860 Dec 10, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that you are a sick, perverted, pitiful freak and scum bag. You're stupid, perverted, infantile, moronic, and use Topix as your only form of attention.
I hope your parents, and anyone that may care about you, reads your sick posts and gets you the help you so obviously need.
What are you calling me? Praxis33 is a pervert, is a pediophile, is a diddler, is a moron, and is a scum bag. Is there anything I missed?

Praxis33

Location hidden

#3861 Dec 10, 2012
Some Guy From Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you moron. There are many scientists who deny that so called global warming is caused by man so shut the F up.Are you really so stupid as to think that I should ditch my motorboat and V8 pickup truck while some dirtdink like Al Gore blows around the country in a private jet that eats 600 gallons per hour? It is all about control with you maggots who would like to see guys like me dead or worse yet paddleing around in a canoe and eating a grainola bar.
Many scientists? Who, exactly? The only motorboat you have is an inflatable raft, Ozzie.

I see you enjoy living in Fantasyland.
Praxis33

United States

#3862 Dec 10, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many scientists? Who, exactly? The only motorboat you have is an inflatable raft, Ozzie.
I see you enjoy living in Fantasyland.
You coward and sicko.. The only fantasyland you live in seems to contain children. You have been called a pedophile for good reason. Go away loser.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#3864 Dec 10, 2012
Some Guy From Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the enlightened deep think loser who can not have a lasting relationship with a member of the opposite sex.Why don't you take an overdose of Smith & Wesson you swine?
Ozzie, the only pussy you get is when a stray cat pays you a visit at your trailer. And, the only lasting relationship you have is the one with your Rosie Palm and her 5 (or in your case 3) sisters.

I know; it's hard for you going through life being utterly irrelevant. Now, go back to Disqus and tell everyone your scintillatingly interesting story about how much money you save using Vonage.

And, only a humorless stooge like you would call George Carlin an ignoramus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 1 hr Bill 8
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... 1 hr Bill 6
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) 7 hr Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 9 hr Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus 11 hr Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Mon Mom to Tom 27
Smitty Mon Jim 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages