Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
praxis11

Dalton, MA

#3647 Dec 1, 2012
What constitution? We deserve it all.
Hillary 2016

Epping, NH

#3648 Dec 1, 2012
praxis22 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wonderful! I'm sure they're elated and with a little luck hopefully you won't make it back.
Merry Christmas wingnut.Hopefully,Santa will give your party a tombstone for Christmas..LMFAO
praxis88

Dalton, MA

#3649 Dec 1, 2012
Merry Christmas my communist bastard you.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3650 Dec 2, 2012
Get ready boys & girls Hillery is coming in 2016 and there no way that any Repubbie will come close to beating her in the election. We should save money and not hold an election just have her replace President Obama and be done with it!

Goooooooooooooooo Hillery!
Hope not

Leominster, MA

#3653 Dec 2, 2012
I can't say I would put my trust in Bill or Hillary Clinton but maybe their son Chelsea. He's a big shot on Wall street.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3654 Dec 2, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Get ready boys & girls Hillery is coming in 2016 and there no way that any Repubbie will come close to beating her in the election. We should save money and not hold an election just have her replace President Obama and be done with it!
Yeah, I'm sure that there won't be any constitution to stand in the way by then.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3655 Dec 2, 2012
Not really wrote:
<quoted text>
We all lost. And you are a piece of garbage.
I say again: Get over it. Your guy lost.
And your garbage line is pretty funny, coming from you.

In case you didn't get the message, your guy lost. Scott Brown lost, too. And the state and country are better for it.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3656 Dec 2, 2012
No Shame wrote:
FR really needs to hurry up and die
He's right you know, you are the moron! Hahahahahahaha!
I think of his assessment of you everytime I read the garbarge you post....He got your number real good!
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#3659 Dec 2, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
i don't think she will run FR, she won't get the softball
treatment from the media that Obama has.
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3661 Dec 2, 2012
(class)
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3663 Dec 2, 2012
No Shame wrote:
Please please hurry up. Hope its cancer
If you only knew how stupid you really are!
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3664 Dec 2, 2012
jay silverheels wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think she will run FR, she won't get the softball
treatment from the media that Obama has.
It will all depend how much of a womens vote backing she'll receive, we know the Repubs don't have anyone close to her in terms of brains and Mitty's history now, so she's got a good shot at it. Look at the bright side she'll get good advice at the dinner table, that is of course if Bill's taking the night off!:-)
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#3665 Dec 2, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> It will all depend how much of a womens vote backing she'll receive, we know the Repubs don't have anyone close to her in terms of brains and Mitty's history now, so she's got a good shot at it. Look at the bright side she'll get good advice at the dinner table, that is of course if Bill's taking the night off!:-)
if Obama has a successful 2ed term she would be a favorite
for sure, however, i think the repubs have a pretty good bench.
a lot can happen in four years, time will tell !!
What A Waste Of Time

Springfield, NJ

#3666 Dec 2, 2012
Why does everyone keep commenting on a 2 year old thread ??? I'm new to this site an it just seems like a waste of time.
Allen West

Tampa, FL

#3668 Dec 2, 2012
I want a recount.
Hope not

Leominster, MA

#3669 Dec 2, 2012
Anything can happen. The Democrats have commercials with the Kennedys delivering oil and Obama building a pipeline but then they say republicans are all about big oil and they are bad.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3670 Dec 3, 2012
The True Story wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Brown lost, too. And the state and country are better for it.
Yay us, now we get that lying b1tch Elizabeth Warren or as I call her John Kerry with tits.
Milton

United States

#3671 Dec 3, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay us, now we get that lying b1tch Elizabeth Warren or as I call her John Kerry with tits.
Praxis33 likes low hangers so you should be hearing from him.
huh

Leominster, MA

#3672 Dec 3, 2012
What A Waste Of Time wrote:
Why does everyone keep commenting on a 2 year old thread ??? I'm new to this site an it just seems like a waste of time.
The title of this thread is misleading. This is where we come to blow off some steam and bash everyone for any reason. So, sit back and enjoy. Once you start commenting you will be assigned a "side."
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3673 Dec 3, 2012
Milton wrote:
<quoted text>
Praxis33 likes low hangers so you should be hearing from him.
But he was right in labeling you as a MORON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) 11 hr Mom to Tom 27
Smitty 12 hr Jim 1
Just Another Monday 13 hr Binocular Boy Lynch 1
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 20 hr Fat Stevie 6
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Sun GOBN 84
Santa Sun Duane 1
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Dec 3 Fat Stevie 3

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages