Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Wondering 1

Collegedale, TN

#3609 Nov 28, 2012
I can only take 2" of you!
Dolemite

Leominster, MA

#3610 Nov 28, 2012
You rat soup eatin motha f'ers. Maybe if you spent less time trying to sniff out motha f'ing Mary motha f'ing Rottencrotch you might make some motha f'ing sense. Can you dig it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3611 Nov 28, 2012
Typical Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.you didn't get it idiot!! Some people are childish...you are the childest. I guess you have to be the best at something...too bad you didn't pick up on the pun...you really are slow.
Nice try at a recovery, but for a pun to work, it needs contain words known to the English language.
Grammy

Lowell, MA

#3612 Nov 28, 2012
Wondering 1 wrote:
I can only take 2" of you!
What a bunch of imature idiots,
Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#3613 Nov 28, 2012
Grammy wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of imature idiots,
You spelled immature incorrectly. I want you Grammy. Badly!
Glass houses

Fitchburg, MA

#3614 Nov 28, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at a recovery, but for a pun to work, it needs contain words known to the English language.
Funny, you left out the word "to" in your post. What a dolt.

Location hidden

#3616 Nov 28, 2012
Glass houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you left out the word "to" in your post. What a dolt.
There is a profound difference between omitting a preposition (a typo) and thinking a word is a word when it is not, in fact, a word.

It's okay, there are remedial classes available for you.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3621 Nov 28, 2012
Obama to meet with Romney Thursday

I wonder if Stamos is going to be at this meeting??
Atlantic City

North Windham, CT

#3622 Nov 28, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Obama to meet with Romney Thursday
I wonder if Stamos is going to be at this meeting??
Do you have any actual friends to tell this stuff to,
or just us?

Location hidden

#3623 Nov 28, 2012
The King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignoranus and well know for correcting other peoples grammar and that is all the proof anyone needs as to your being a jerk.That being said why don't you get a girlfriend? I still have a red hot coffee and a chair waiting for you.
Time and place, Ozzie. You're all talk.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3624 Nov 28, 2012
The King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignoranus and well know for correcting other peoples grammar and that is all the proof anyone needs as to your being a jerk.That being said why don't you get a girlfriend? I still have a red hot coffee and a chair waiting for you.
... well known.:) Just saying Ozzie.
LOL

Fitchburg, MA

#3625 Nov 29, 2012
Typical Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.you didn't get it idiot!! Some people are childish...you are the childest. I guess you have to be the best at something...too bad you didn't pick up on the pun...you really are slow.
Thanks for the laugh this morning JF! I think I'll buy you a dictionary for Christmas!
Question

Fitchburg, MA

#3627 Nov 29, 2012
Why is retiree so concerned with responding to every effing post in this thread. When did he become the de facto moderator of this forum? Old man, get a hobby already and stop inserting yourself into every conversation. You're obviously very old and very lonely. There are no friends on the Internet, go to a senior center or church gathering but get offline. You're doing nothing but wasting your time in your final years on this planet.
Milton

United States

#3629 Nov 29, 2012
Praxis33 and all your aliases on here, you are a scum bag who should not be allowed to post. You are a waist of band width the site idiot and a loser in real life. Only a moron would come back to a site where you are hated.
Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#3630 Nov 29, 2012
Milton wrote:
Praxis33 and all your aliases on here, you are a scum bag who should not be allowed to post. You are a waist of band width the site idiot and a loser in real life. Only a moron would come back to a site where you are hated.
I am what I am and I take on all comers in the nude.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3631 Nov 29, 2012
Milton wrote:
Why don't you tell him how you really feel ???
Wondering 1

United States

#3632 Nov 29, 2012
Why don't you simply die
Milton

United States

#3633 Nov 29, 2012
Praxis33 and his aliases pollute this site more than any 10 others combined. He posts nonsense, stupidity, filth about his mother/family etc.. I agree with wandering 1.
Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#3635 Nov 29, 2012
Isn't it pfunny that President Marx is going on vacation just days before the mayan calendar ends. Ya know, just in case.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3636 Nov 29, 2012
Wondering 1 wrote:
Why don't you simply die
He's right you know, you are the moron! Hahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Lynch contaminating Discussing Fitchburg 7 hr John lynch 21
Kevin Lynch, Lying and Crazy. As Usual 7 hr Larry Looney 2
Why we like Kevin Lynch SOMUCH Thu Green jeans 2
Lynch is Fighting on Discussing Fitchburg again Thu Green jeans 10
Racismatitsbest Wed Green jeans 5
Kevin Lynch and Making Up Facts Aug 26 Green jeans 17
Kevin Lynch Appreciate Day Aug 26 Jim B 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages