Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3624 Nov 28, 2012
The King Of Zylonite wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignoranus and well know for correcting other peoples grammar and that is all the proof anyone needs as to your being a jerk.That being said why don't you get a girlfriend? I still have a red hot coffee and a chair waiting for you.
... well known.:) Just saying Ozzie.
LOL

Gardner, MA

#3625 Nov 29, 2012
Typical Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.you didn't get it idiot!! Some people are childish...you are the childest. I guess you have to be the best at something...too bad you didn't pick up on the pun...you really are slow.
Thanks for the laugh this morning JF! I think I'll buy you a dictionary for Christmas!
Question

Fitchburg, MA

#3627 Nov 29, 2012
Why is retiree so concerned with responding to every effing post in this thread. When did he become the de facto moderator of this forum? Old man, get a hobby already and stop inserting yourself into every conversation. You're obviously very old and very lonely. There are no friends on the Internet, go to a senior center or church gathering but get offline. You're doing nothing but wasting your time in your final years on this planet.
Milton

United States

#3629 Nov 29, 2012
Praxis33 and all your aliases on here, you are a scum bag who should not be allowed to post. You are a waist of band width the site idiot and a loser in real life. Only a moron would come back to a site where you are hated.
Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#3630 Nov 29, 2012
Milton wrote:
Praxis33 and all your aliases on here, you are a scum bag who should not be allowed to post. You are a waist of band width the site idiot and a loser in real life. Only a moron would come back to a site where you are hated.
I am what I am and I take on all comers in the nude.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3631 Nov 29, 2012
Milton wrote:
Why don't you tell him how you really feel ???
Wondering 1

United States

#3632 Nov 29, 2012
Why don't you simply die
Milton

United States

#3633 Nov 29, 2012
Praxis33 and his aliases pollute this site more than any 10 others combined. He posts nonsense, stupidity, filth about his mother/family etc.. I agree with wandering 1.
Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#3635 Nov 29, 2012
Isn't it pfunny that President Marx is going on vacation just days before the mayan calendar ends. Ya know, just in case.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3636 Nov 29, 2012
Wondering 1 wrote:
Why don't you simply die
He's right you know, you are the moron! Hahahahahaha!
Stamos voted for Obama

Fitchburg, MA

#3637 Nov 29, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Obama to meet with Romney Thursday
I wonder if Stamos is going to be at this meeting??
Stamos will be there in symbolism/Romneys shoe sole. Stamos and every other 47% member who also thought they were also a Republican will be there with the gum on Romneys' shoes.

Stamos/Howie car will be there like the worn out dog shit on Romneys shoes as Romney views them the same way as I described and that is part of the 47% of Americas who he ould care a less for.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3638 Nov 30, 2012
Stamos voted for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos will be there in symbolism/Romneys shoe sole. Stamos and every other 47% member who also thought they were also a Republican will be there with the gum on Romneys' shoes.
Stamos/Howie car will be there like the worn out dog shit on Romneys shoes as Romney views them the same way as I described and that is part of the 47% of Americas who he ould care a less for.
I think what you are saying is probably more true than we know.
praxis44

Dalton, MA

#3639 Nov 30, 2012
Can't forget the 4's.
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#3640 Dec 1, 2012
America 1961;

"ask not what your country can do for you,
ask what you can do for your country"

America 2012;

ask not what you can do for your country,
ask what your country can do for you.
Praxis66

Dalton, MA

#3641 Dec 1, 2012
jay silverheels wrote:
America 1961;
"ask not what your country can do for you,
ask what you can do for your country"
America 2012;
ask not what you can do for your country,
ask what your country can do for you.
I think it's a safe bet Kennedy was looking to reign in the fed and in doing so this country would have been much more self sustaining and efficient. The certain powers that be that murdered him wanted us depending on govt and corporate America providing everything for us for their own greed, profit, and dependence upon them. So here we are, broke and at a critical point in history. I believe you know what is to come.
Conrad Andrews

Worcester, MA

#3642 Dec 1, 2012
Scott brown takes money from the oil companies. His mild mannered "guy next door" image is a facade. If you've got a million dollars to give him, he's your man.
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

#3643 Dec 1, 2012
Conrad Andrews wrote:
Scott brown takes money from the oil companies. His mild mannered "guy next door" image is a facade. If you've got a million dollars to give him, he's your man.
Don't you mean Obama? Look at the money he's taken from big Oil and the bankers.

But he's a stand up guy because he's got a "D" next to his name, right?

You're a piece of garbage.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3644 Dec 1, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean Obama? Look at the money he's taken from big Oil and the bankers.
But he's a stand up guy because he's got a "D" next to his name, right?
You're a piece of garbage.
Get over it. Your guy lost.

And your garbage line is pretty funny, coming from you.
Hillary 2016

Epping, NH

#3645 Dec 1, 2012

In a few weeks I have to take a trip down to the in-laws in South Carolina for Christmas.I've put up with their Rush Limbaugh,Hannity and the rest of the wingnut talking points for almost a year now.To use a football term- I CAN'T WAIT TO SPIKE THE FOOTBALL.LOL
praxis22

Dalton, MA

#3646 Dec 1, 2012
Hillary 2016 wrote:
In a few weeks I have to take a trip down to the in-laws in South Carolina for Christmas.I've put up with their Rush Limbaugh,Hannity and the rest of the wingnut talking points for almost a year now.To use a football term- I CAN'T WAIT TO SPIKE THE FOOTBALL.LOL
That's wonderful! I'm sure they're elated and with a little luck hopefully you won't make it back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 32 min Dean 355
Just Another Monday 2 hr Zing 11
Who 12 hr Heh 1
Show your support for Social Justice 15 hr Kevin Lynch 2
all new lynch meltdown Sun Silly me 14
News Suspect in Fitchburg murder, arson held without... Sat Gomez 1
Lynch Go Fund Me Scam Jan 13 Get help 12

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance